Elite Entertainment

Elite Entertainment

Defining Elegance. Redefining Entertainment.

106 S. Country Fair Dr.
Champaign, IL 61821 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He read the crowd perfect. Played the best music, and kept everyone dancing!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was wonderful, I was so pleased with how easy it was to come to your showroom and see the services you had set up and made it great to visualize how it would look at our wedding! I would definitely recommend you to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and officiant.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Taylor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had heard great things about Elite Entertainment before I booked them, but what I heard was an understatement. Everything about Elite Entertainment was GREAT! They did everything they could to make our wedding day exactly the way we wanted it and they succeeded!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Mallory
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a great company to work with. They are all very nice and professional. I will highly recommend elite entertaint and bridal to any of my friends and family. Very happy customer :)

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Megan! We enjoyed working with you as well! Best wishes to you guys!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite Entertainment is an absolutely amazing company!! We can't thank our DJ enough, J-Holl!! All of their DJ's and other staff are wonderful people. Thank you so much! -Jessica Specchio

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As we started to plan my daughter’s wedding we visited all the bridal shops in Champaign/Urbana. The last one we visited was Elite Bridal. The staff was so friendly and helpful. When we walked out my daughter said, “ I am buying my dress here”, even though she hadn’t found a dress. So after the amazing service we got at Elite Bridal we decided to try Elite Entertainment for the limo, DJ and chairs. Everyone we worked with at Elite Entertainment lived up to our expectations. Everything was great!! Thanks Elite Entertainment

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Leann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding reception was amazing! We got so many compliments on how great everything looked from the chair covers to the uplighting. Everything went exactly as planned and the DJ did a great job keeping the party going until the end. From the moment we met first met with Ryan I knew we were in good hands. Everyone at Elite is so helpful, friendly, and professional. I would recommend Elite to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Kendra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite made our wedding great! They were so flexible and patient with my requests. Jeff our DJ was excellent. We really can't say enough good about him. He was friendly and kept the dance floor full the whole night. Our limo driver was so courteous to all our guests. He was prompt and reliable. I would recomment elite 100%. Thanks for helping Sean and I enjoy our day and taking the worry and planning into your hands!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Transportation
chrissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil Walsh from elite entertainment was OUTSTANDING!!! He was so helpful and patient with me lol he's an awesome MC also! He's just so much fun and he had all of our friends and family up and on the dance floor breaking it down like they knew how ;) the whole elite staff has been so helpful and accommodating since our fist meeting with them! I would definitely recommend them to anyone that would ask and couples who don't know of a good DJ around here.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our space was transformed with all the uplighting and linens- AMAZING. And the DJ had everyone dancing into the wee hours of the morning. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had Elite Entertainment DJ our wedding and they did an amazing job! The DJ, Matt was very flexible and made sure we were on the same page the whole night. We had an interesting mix of people and he was able to please everyone with the music!
I also had 2 friends perform my first dance song. Matt was a huge help when they realized they forgot the keyboard. He instantly downloaded a karaoke version that just had the base, it turned out great!
I would highly recommend using this company for DJing, Ryan was wonderful to work with, I couldn't have been happier!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite Entertainment did an amazing job on our wedding. We used their DJ service, chair covers, up lighting and photo booth. The reception hall was unbelievably amazing and Elite set up and cleaned up and we didn't have to do a thing! The photo booth was awesome! I highly recommend. Our guests loved it and now we have pictures of everyone who attended. The DJ was wonderful. He played all of our requested songs and got everyone dancing. It was an all around amazing night. I also purchased my wedding dress from Elite Bridal and was extremely happy with the staff there as well. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Ali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything with Elite entertainment was great!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Ashlyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite Entertainment very easy to work with. They were always available to meet and easy to contact via phone and email. Ryan was very accommodating and ensured that all the details were planned to a T for the day of my wedding. We got our chairs, up lighting, limo, and DJ service through them and were happy with everything we got. The D.J. played all the songs we requested and kept the reception going with music, and kept to the detailed plan we had laid out ahead of time. You will not be disappointed with their services.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite Entertainment is both friendly and professional. Their team is polite and works hard from beginning to end of the event.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
217-363-3200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment