Elite Bridal

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely loved Elite Bridal! It's such a cute shop and worth the drive for me (I live in SC). Taylor was so attentive and sweet and really listened to what I wanted. She also offers her helpful opinion, which is absolutely great because she's in the business of wedding dresses. I would recommend this shop to everyone! Can't wait to wear my wedding dress and walk down the isle to my future husband! This experience really set the tone of our wedding for me!
Wedding: 05/25/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Elite Bridal has been an absolute blessing to work with! All of the ladies who work there, Taylor, Veronica and the seamstress Kate, have been so great! They are passionate about their jobs and bring a lot of excitement to the dress process! They were honest about their opinions and flexible in letting me play around with my personal dress dreams! I found my dress (the second one I tried on!), did not want to take it off, and they were ok with that! They let me prance around the store in it as long as I needed! If you want someone who is really going to give you their full time and attentional and help you feel really confident and special about your dress, go to Elite!
Wedding: 12/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough good things about this place! The store is charming, elegant and very inviting. My consultant, Veronica, was the best! She really invested in my appointment and made it stress free and fun! She took the time to see what I liked and actually went through the dresses with me, which I appreciated (looking through racks of gowns upon gowns can be completely overwhelming!) They were also very accomodating with my semi large entourage I brought to my appointment with me!

The dress selection is amazing and it only took me 3 dresses to find THE ONE. That's how awesome my consultant was! Thanks to her wedding smarts, She pulled a dress that I might not have chose on my own but it ended up being perfect!!! It hasn't even been a month yet and i'm already getting antsy to put my dress on! :)

Brides, make this one of your first stops and you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Elite Bridal!
Wedding: 12/05/2013

Katie 2 Reviews
I cannot say enough how wonderful my experience at Elite Bridal was. My stylist Veronica helped me pull the most amazing dresses and really understood the look I wanted. The store is small but has a great selection and the value is unbeatable! This was the second store I visited and I found the service at Elite Bridal well above and beyond the other bigger-name location. As the only bride there during my appointment, I truly had the store to myself which made the experience very special with my mom and family. Thank you so much to Veronica, store owner Taylor and alterations specialist Kate for making my dress shopping experience so perfect!
Wedding: 11/23/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Taylor was absolutely amazing, when I had almost given up on finding my perfect wedding dress. She went above and beyond and I couldn't be more thankful. I would highly recommend working with Taylor if you are tired of working with those pushy bridal shops who try to talk you into anything just to sell you a dress!

Susie 1 Reviews
Elite Bridal was such an amazing experience! They catered to me as if I was the only one in the room! I felt like a bride for the first time! They are very honest with feedback and they even were emotional with me when I found the perfect dress! I bought my dress, Vail, and bridesmaid dresses from here and am very pleased with all of the hard work they put in to make sure everything was perfect! I would recommend this place to everyone with a special occasion!
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
From the time that I called Taylor on the phone to see if she had the dress I loved to the time I came in the store, she was nothing short of wonderful! It was an exceptional experience. She was kind to everyone I brought with me, and a very sweet sincere person. She had so many great suggestions about all different aspects of the wedding. I felt really blessed to end up with someone so great. I really couldn't envision a nicer experience. Would definately recommend!

April 1 Reviews
I loved visiting Elite Bridal! I knew I had seen a dress I really liked at the bridal show in Gainesville...it was the first one I tried on and I fell in love! Taylor was an amazing help and she took time to be with me and only me! I also like the fact that she wasn't pushy at all and let me pick out dresses instead of bringing dresses she thought I'd like! I would definitely recommend Elite Bridal for all your wedding needs!!
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not have asked for better service! Taylor is absolutely amazing at her job!! She made the process of finding my wedding dress so easy! And every time I have a question she knows the answer and is more than happy to help! I would recommend Elite Bridal to any bride, or anyone looking for the perfect dress for a special day!!
Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These girls are so helpful and very kind! They listen to what you want and make your experience unforgetable!! They helped me pick out colors and dresses for my bridesmaids as well as gave input and idea to the wedding planning! I am so happy that I choose Elite Bridal to help me with my wedding planning. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!
Wedding: 09/07/2013

Heather 1 Reviews
I visited Elite Bridal yesterday to look for a wedding dress. I tried on at least a dozen dresses yesterday but could not find the one I loved. The sweet lady who helped me yesterday was very professional and knowledgeable. I loved every second that I was there and I was there for almost 2 hours. I live in SC and it was worth the drive there even though I did not find a dress. All my friends and family will know to shop there for their weddings in the future.
Wedding: 08/10/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Taylor was wonderful to work with! I had a small entourage with me and as soon as we came in she gave us free reign of the store. We were able to pick and pull dresses for me at the same time she was pulling ones that she thought would work. Two dresses into the appointment I knew I had found the one! I still wanted to try on more though and Taylor was very patient with me. The store is super charming and the dresses seemed to be fairly priced. I would highly recommend Elite Bridal to all brides looking for a magical dress-finding experience!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Elite Bridal is amazing! Veronica helped me into all of my dresses and was so patient as I tried to make sense of what I really wanted in a dress. Taylor was fantastic as well and made me feel completely at home. After trying on 6 dresses I thought we had found "the one", but I'm a naturally indecisive person and couldn't pull the trigger. Veronica and Taylor never once pressured me to buy and were happy to make another appointment for me to come back. Upon my return, Taylor had a special dress waiting for me that she remembered I inquired about during my first visit. It was PERFECT!! I immediately knew the first dress wasn't really "the one" but again, I struggled to pull the trigger since the new dress was completely outside of my comfort zone and not at all what I thought I would end up with. Once again, they never once pressured me or gave any indication that they were frustrated by my indecision.

I ended up buying my bridesmaid dresses, my veil, and my Mom's dress at Elite Bridal. I also had Kate, their seamstress do the alterations to my dress, which I only purchased elsewhere because it was an exclusive and Taylor couldn't get it. Give this place a shot...you absolutely won't regret it!!
Wedding: 08/02/2013

D 1 Reviews
Elite Bridal tops the cake. Taylor was very patient, professional and sweet as pie. I knew as soon as I stepped foot in her boutique, I was going home a happy customer.
Wedding: 06/22/2013

Jerri 1 Reviews
I loved my experience at elite bridal. They were very helpful and have a beautiful array of wedding gowns to chose from! I could not have been happier with my service or selection!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a wonderful experience at Elite Bridal!! I had been to other bridal shops before visiting Elite Bridal but they did not compare to the service and hospitality that Taylor gave us. Taylor took interest in asking about my wedding date, the location and what details I wanted in a wedding dress. We both picked out several dresses for me to try on and I never felt rushed! I am thrilled I found a dress for my wedding at Elite Bridal…I would not have wanted to buy from anyone else! I am looking forward to bringing my mom and bridesmaids to look for their dresses at Elite Bridal as well. Thank you for all of your help Taylor! We really enjoyed it!
Elite Bridal responded with the following comments:
You are so welcome! We look forward to helping you in any possible way!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
 770-965-6350
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire