Eleven Courses Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have an upcoming wedding, and I've been working with Eleven Courses to cater it. I know I can't fully give them a complete review, but felt like I needed to. They already have blown me away with their attentiveness, and care they put into everything you tell them, they are quick to respond, and willing to work with you. I am currently working with Eric Lewis and he is great. And the food tasting was a wonderful experience, can't wait until our wedding guest try their food.

Services Used: Catering

Jim, Melissa, their team, and the food at Eleven Courses are outstanding. Our wedding was four weeks ago and we are still getting messages from friends about how good the food was. We had so much fun working with Melissa to plan our wedding, customize food options to our taste, and create a beautiful atmosphere for our reception. Jim and his team executed the event perfectly even when rain came and forced us to change just about every detail we had spent the prior eight months planning. They are pros at food -- they gave us TONS of options to choose from and were flexible when we asked for things that were slightly off the typical menu. Every single dish we tasted at our tasting session was fabulous and the food on the day of our wedding was even better than we imagined it would be. I can't say enough good things about working with them - they are just the best. I really hope I get to work with them for another event in the future and I will absolutely recommend them to all of our friends who have weddings coming up.

Breanna
1 Review
04/11/2015

Eric and staff couldn't be more helpful - from planning the menu, providing suggestions and for taking care of everyone's needs during the wedding. The food was delicious, the staff were very professional, courteous and they were always checking on us to make sure we were taken care of. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Catering

Words can not explain how amazing the team at Eleven Courses was to work with at our wedding. They were so attentive to all the details. The food was amazing and all of our guests were raving about it. Melissa & Chrissy were amazing! They made sure that all the little details were taken care of and nothing was missed. Thank you so much ladies for all you did!!

We will recommend Eleven Courses to all our friends and family!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I would highly recommend Eleven Courses for your catering needs. They catered my son's wedding last month and the food was delicious. Guests are still commenting on how much they enjoyed the dinner, especially the appetizers (mini cheeseburgers, tomato soup with grilled cheese and chicken & waffle... all comfort foods :-)

Jim and Melissa are professional and easy to work with. They answered my numerous questions prior to the wedding and handled all the last minute details. The serving staff and bartenders also did an outstanding job. The entire reception ran smoothly from start to finish.

Everyone had a great time. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Thanks Jim, Melissa and your entire staff.

Services Used: Catering

Eleven courses is an exceptional caterer. Their food and service is top notch and the best part is that they were able to work within our budget. Multiple guests told me after the wedding the food was was the best wedding dinner that they have ever had. Good food makes people happy, so I highly recommend them.

Eleven Courses was perfect for us because they have set packages for the dinner and you get to pick from a long lists of delicious options. We added hor dourves and desserts, which were also a big hit with our guests. It was like seeing kids in a candy store when people first saw the dessert table displayed. Eleven Courses can also provide all the staffing necessary. The staff at our wedding was extremely friendly and seemed to really enjoy the work. They had a team of waiters to handle the service and cleanup, plus two bartenders that were all managed by the Eleven Courses.

We were blessed to have Melissa Benson, who was the catering manager. She is professional, sharp, and extremely competent! She knows how to work with couples, and from the initial contact, to the tasting, to the e-mails leading up to the big day everything was executed exactly how we asked for it and exactly how we envisioned it. The confidence we had in her and her team allowed us to focus on other things and actually enjoy the wedding itself! I really can’t say enough about the great work of eleven courses and would again highly recommend them for any event!

Services Used: Catering

Eleven courses was incredible from day 1. We had an amazing initial testing. They were the first caterer we had tried and had other tasting set up. However, when as soon as we left the tasting we knew we had to go with them. The food was incredible. We wanted comfort food with a fancy twist and that's what we got. Melissa is so responsive and dealt with probably hundreds of emails from me with questions on a daily basis. Chrissy was our day of coordinator and we immediately adored her. I couldn't have been happier the services eleven courses provided.

Services Used: Catering

I can’t say enough about your staff and food. We will definitely use 11 Courses again if the need arises. Everyone praised the food and staff.

Services Used: Catering

We chose Eleven Courses to handle the wedding reception .. and are so happy that we did. We received raves about the food from the guests, and the staff was outstanding!

From the very first contact we had with them to the final note played at the reception, they exceeded all expectations.

Amazing value, great staff, and fabulous menu options!

Services Used: Catering

Melissa and Jim did an excellent job catering our July 12 wedding. The food was excellent and the staff was so responsive and great to work with on the day of and leading up to the event. Everyone loved the stations options. We highly recommend Eleven Courses to other couples!

Services Used: Catering

I don't think I can truly and fully express how blessed Ryan and I were to have had Eleven Courses as our caterer for our wedding day. From the moment we had our tasting, to the finalizing of details, to the actual wedding day, Ryan and I were in great hands. There was NEVER a doubt in our minds that Eleven Courses would let us down.
I feel like I could write an entire essay on how amazing Melissa Benson and the rest of the Eleven Courses crew carried themselves throughout this wedding planning process, without mentioning how amazing the food was...because I could totally write an entire essay on that too. To keep things short though, Melissa was just great with following up and answering all of our questions. Catering to our vegetarian guests was a breeze, and making changes to the contract was effortless. Melissa, I am so sad Ryan and I never got the honor of meeting you in person, but if I could, I would give you a HUGE hug right now for everything you did for us.
Chrissy was our day of coordinator, which i was personally ecstatic about because she hosted our food tasting, and I absolutely loved working with her. Chrissy, if you are reading this, I am so sad that i did NOT get a chance to hug you that day, because you were just awesome about listening to our needs, and really making sure that Ryan and I got a chance to eat. Not only that, but Ryan and I came back to the venue and found that the room was absolutely spotless. Thank you SO much for taking care of the cleanup.

Now on to the food: I can only say one word: incredible. EVERYONE in the wedding commented on how crazy amazing the food was. We barely had any leftovers!! [Which, I was very sad about haha]. Chef Jim, it was such an honor to have met you....your dishes were excellent. And my goodness, can I just also add how incredibly humble Chef Jim is?

Services Used: Catering

Food was fabu.....great portion sizes, staff wonderful and the price was just right

Services Used: Catering

Eleven Courses was fantastic. They did so much more then just "cater" my reception - they made sure that my complete wedding day vision
came to life. They did everything from assisting me in the planning process (answering my countless emails, always with enthusiasm), and coordinating with my vendors to executing my timeline and special requests without a hitch. Melissa and Jenna you are the best!

The presentation/plating of the hors d'oeuvres and stations were top-notch. Everything tasted as good as it looked. No detail was over-looked.

A special thanks to Chef Jim for recreating his version of classic French dishes that I grew up eating - so spot on!!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

Melissa and Jim along with the entire Eleven Courses crew were absolutely amazing!! They helped to pull off our backyard reception without a hitch. They were there early and got right to work on setting up. Everything was ready to go when the guests arrived and everything flowed very nicely!! People are still commenting on how wonderful the food was. They were so flexible with the menu and were willing to do whatever my husband and I wanted! Melissa was also such a big help coordinating with the other vendors for the day and making sure that everything was set up and ready to go. I actually lost my earring which had belonged to my deceased grandmother and Melissa vowed that she would not leave until the earring was found!!

From start to finish Eleven Courses exceeded my expectations for the day! They helped to make it what I had always dreamed it would be. All the staff were super friendly and answered any questions the guests had. The personal touch that they gave everything just made everything that much nicer! We couldn't have been happier with the service we received! I would highly recommend Eleven Courses to anyone looking for a wedding caterer - they can't be beat!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
Private User
1+ year ago

I can not say enough great things about Eleven Courses. Melissa was fantastic to work with from day 1, all of her suggestions turned out beautifully, she really knew what she was doing and listened to what I was looking for for my wedding. The food was amazing, over a month later people are still raving about how great the food and the chef put the most delicious twist on everything selected and served. Chrissy, who was day of coordinator was also wonderful, she looked out for not only me and my husband but our parents, bridal party, even texting me that morning with good luck and they would be there to take care of everything for the reception -- her and her team made sure everyone had everything they needed, going beyond the food. They were kind, accommodating, friendly and extremely professional. They made the food the easiest and most stress-free part of my entire wedding planning experience. Would not hesitate to use them for another event!

Services Used: Catering

Eleven Courses catered our daughter’s wedding at our house in Kent Island, Maryland. After a last minute issue with a previously selected caterer we happened to find EC and boy are we glad. Melissa was very responsive from the start and available to answer questions and/or go over the details of planning with us. Jim is a fabulous cook and adapted a few things to our liking. We fell in love with Black Angus Sliders at our tasting and although we added Buffalo Spring Rolls without tasting them they turned out fantastic. Pan seared salmon was exquisite. Jim gave a twist to Basmati rice side dish we requested and it turned out wonderful. Melissa, I am sorry for forgetting the young lady's name who stepped in as the coordinator on the day of our event so please pass along our kindest gratitude and positive feedback for how well she kept things moving. Once the crew showed up, and it was a large team, we could tell we were in good hands and finally we got to relax and enjoy ourselves. We will definitely hire the services of Eleven Courses for upcoming events. We recommended them to a number of our friends who inquired that evening and the same goes for anyone reading our comments on this site. Jim and Melissa, thanks again for taking care of all the details, large and small, and making our daughter’s wedding a success.
Kind Regards – Carla & Saba