Elegant Temptations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Great customers service, very friendly and accommodating. They take their time with your order and are very patient! The cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious, it turned to be what I had envisioned and them some. I highly recommend ET for your Wedding or any other special occasion, I'm definitely planing on using them from now on.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING!!! My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and it tasted even better! We decided on the guava cheesecake and vanilla rum flavors. It was so delicious that several of our guests had 2 servings!! Rosie and Isabel are extremely kind and attentive. True artists! Would definitely recommend and you will enjoy every bite.

Cake of our dreams!

Their cakes are gorgeous, beautiful, classy, not to mention TASTY! The moment I walked in the bakery I knew I was in for a treat at the tasting. Honestly every single flavor given was spectacular!! I couldn't tell you which one was my favorite so we had different flavors in each layer, and seriously everyone is still talking about how delicious they each were :-) I would recommend Elegant Temptations to anyone looking for quality, taste, and elegance! They were exactly what I was looking for and they tasted incredible. I am already looking forward to using them for an anniversary cake!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Unbelievable Cakes - I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the cake for the first time at the wedding since my wife picked the cake out. It had bling around the tiers and Tiffany blue flowers that matched the theme of our wedding - simple & elegant. Our cake topper fit perfectly on the top tier and the cake taste was amazing! Would highly recommend them and use them again - very happy! -Holly & Tom (Married 2-20-2015 at the Palms in Miami Beach)

Tom
02/20/2015

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was a work of art! Its hand scrolled design was beautifully accented by small orchids on various layers of the cake. Inside the cake it was moist with a wonderful flavor of the traditional white layers as well as key lime. They were flexible to bring your ideas to life. Thank you Elegant Temptations for making our wedding day a elegant event!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The taste of ET cakes is out of this world amazing. We went with a buttercream cake and it was so smooth and clean you would have thought it was fondant. Our guest said they normally hate wedding cakes, but when they tasted ours they were in awe. Rosie, has so many delicious flavors to choose from that it was so hard for us to pick a flavor. I did not even go to another cake tasting because I knew no one would compare to ET. Our cake was not only beautiful but it tasted phenomenal.

Recently Married

Delicious cake! We were very pleased.

Recently Married

Amazing cake decorations and amazing taste!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was amazing. I don't really like cake so I'm not a great judge but we got a ton positive feedback. The did such a beautiful job and went the extra mile without me having to ask. Would recommend to anyone.

Recently Married

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. We felt like we got a beautiful cake for a great value. Classic, beautiful, and delicious!! Very professional and responsive.

Giulia
12/20/2014

The cake was very beautiful and delicious! It was delivered on time and it looked exactly how we expected. Recommended!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Rosie and Isabel are just amazing. They are the nicest people ever. My daughter's dessert table at the wedding was just to die for. Everyone was in amazement and everyone is still talking about it. The desserts were delicious. Thanks for everything!

Genessa
12/13/2014

Elegant Temptations was included in our wedding package at the National Hotel. We had two vendors to choose from and we went with them.We started off by setting a tasting and going through all the possible options and Godiva marble was it! Our package included the three tier cake, butter cream we had no need to pay extra for anything.

The owner was very professional and walk us through our entire session. She has a great selection of flavors and designs to choose from.

Elsa
12/05/2014

My cake was so elegant beautifully done. The details on our cake were flawless. I highly recommend getting a cake topper which adds a nice touch to your cake and also personalizes it. Great job!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Elegant temptations made us a fabulous cake! The tasting experience was great. We settled on a vanilla cake with cream cheese filling and buttercream frosting-- it was beyond delicious- I almost ate our entire top tier before we were able to freeze it!! It was gorgeous to boot, simple, white, with succulents accented on it. Thank you guys so much!!