Elegant Temptations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Unbelievable Cakes - I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the cake for the first time at the wedding since my wife picked the cake out. It had bling around the tiers and Tiffany blue flowers that matched the theme of our wedding - simple & elegant. Our cake topper fit perfectly on the top tier and the cake taste was amazing! Would highly recommend them and use them again - very happy! -Holly & Tom (Married 2-20-2015 at the Palms in Miami Beach)

Tom
02/20/2015

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was a work of art! Its hand scrolled design was beautifully accented by small orchids on various layers of the cake. Inside the cake it was moist with a wonderful flavor of the traditional white layers as well as key lime. They were flexible to bring your ideas to life. Thank you Elegant Temptations for making our wedding day a elegant event!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The taste of ET cakes is out of this world amazing. We went with a buttercream cake and it was so smooth and clean you would have thought it was fondant. Our guest said they normally hate wedding cakes, but when they tasted ours they were in awe. Rosie, has so many delicious flavors to choose from that it was so hard for us to pick a flavor. I did not even go to another cake tasting because I knew no one would compare to ET. Our cake was not only beautiful but it tasted phenomenal.

Recently Married

Delicious cake! We were very pleased.

Recently Married

Amazing cake decorations and amazing taste!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was amazing. I don't really like cake so I'm not a great judge but we got a ton positive feedback. The did such a beautiful job and went the extra mile without me having to ask. Would recommend to anyone.

Recently Married

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. We felt like we got a beautiful cake for a great value. Classic, beautiful, and delicious!! Very professional and responsive.

Giulia
12/20/2014

The cake was very beautiful and delicious! It was delivered on time and it looked exactly how we expected. Recommended!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Rosie and Isabel are just amazing. They are the nicest people ever. My daughter's dessert table at the wedding was just to die for. Everyone was in amazement and everyone is still talking about it. The desserts were delicious. Thanks for everything!

Genessa
12/13/2014

Elegant Temptations was included in our wedding package at the National Hotel. We had two vendors to choose from and we went with them.We started off by setting a tasting and going through all the possible options and Godiva marble was it! Our package included the three tier cake, butter cream we had no need to pay extra for anything.

The owner was very professional and walk us through our entire session. She has a great selection of flavors and designs to choose from.

Elsa
12/05/2014

My cake was so elegant beautifully done. The details on our cake were flawless. I highly recommend getting a cake topper which adds a nice touch to your cake and also personalizes it. Great job!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Elegant temptations made us a fabulous cake! The tasting experience was great. We settled on a vanilla cake with cream cheese filling and buttercream frosting-- it was beyond delicious- I almost ate our entire top tier before we were able to freeze it!! It was gorgeous to boot, simple, white, with succulents accented on it. Thank you guys so much!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Where do I even begin with Elegant Temptations?! Our venue recommended them as one of our 3 cake vendor options, the other 2 being vendors that are quite popular in the wedding industry. My fiance and I decided to make appointments with all 3, ET being the last appt we went to. I worked with Isabel from the moment I set up our tasting. She was so sweet and accommodating when I told her we were planning a wedding from out of town and squeezed us in on the only weekend we were in Miami taking care of wedding items. As soon as our cake tasting was done we knew we found our cake vendor. Not only were the cakes incredible, but Rosie and Isabel took such great care to sit with us and go over our options and listen to what we wanted. The times I had questions, I always received a response in a timely manner and had no worries at all. The day of the wedding the cake was not only beautiful but it was amazingly delicious (which in my opinion is the most important part!) it was amazing!! EVERYONE told us how moist and delicious our cake tasted! Many people commented that it was so fresh and you could tell it wasn't one of these cakes baked days before the event. I'm so glad my family is in S. Florida because I will be looking for any excuse to order from ET cakes again. Thank you ET Cakes!!

Judy
11/08/2014

The most delicious cake I have had - wedding or not. I wish I lived in Miami, not Washington, DC. I would buy more. Wedding cakes are not known for their taste. Elegant Temptations is an exception. I saw guests taking cake not eaten by other guests (who were too busy dancing and voluntary gave their cake to their friends not knowing what they were missing). If you have the option, use them!!! You won't regret it.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I was so pleased with my wedding cake not only did it look amazing but it tasted like heaven. The guest were very pleased. I would highly recommend them. The staff is great. Thanks for making my wedding day so amazing.