Elegant Temptations

10840 NW 138 St
#2
Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Vegan
Health license: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was amazing. I don't really like cake so I'm not a great judge but we got a ton positive feedback. The did such a beautiful job and went the extra mile without me having to ask. Would recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. We felt like we got a beautiful cake for a great value. Classic, beautiful, and delicious!! Very professional and responsive.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was very beautiful and delicious! It was delivered on time and it looked exactly how we expected. Recommended!

Giulia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rosie and Isabel are just amazing. They are the nicest people ever. My daughter's dessert table at the wedding was just to die for. Everyone was in amazement and everyone is still talking about it. The desserts were delicious. Thanks for everything!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elegant Temptations was included in our wedding package at the National Hotel. We had two vendors to choose from and we went with them.We started off by setting a tasting and going through all the possible options and Godiva marble was it! Our package included the three tier cake, butter cream we had no need to pay extra for anything.

The owner was very professional and walk us through our entire session. She has a great selection of flavors and designs to choose from.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Genessa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was so elegant beautifully done. The details on our cake were flawless. I highly recommend getting a cake topper which adds a nice touch to your cake and also personalizes it. Great job!!!

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
Elsa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I even begin with Elegant Temptations?! Our venue recommended them as one of our 3 cake vendor options, the other 2 being vendors that are quite popular in the wedding industry. My fiance and I decided to make appointments with all 3, ET being the last appt we went to. I worked with Isabel from the moment I set up our tasting. She was so sweet and accommodating when I told her we were planning a wedding from out of town and squeezed us in on the only weekend we were in Miami taking care of wedding items. As soon as our cake tasting was done we knew we found our cake vendor. Not only were the cakes incredible, but Rosie and Isabel took such great care to sit with us and go over our options and listen to what we wanted. The times I had questions, I always received a response in a timely manner and had no worries at all. The day of the wedding the cake was not only beautiful but it was amazingly delicious (which in my opinion is the most important part!) it was amazing!! EVERYONE told us how moist and delicious our cake tasted! Many people commented that it was so fresh and you could tell it wasn't one of these cakes baked days before the event. I'm so glad my family is in S. Florida because I will be looking for any excuse to order from ET cakes again. Thank you ET Cakes!!

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most delicious cake I have had - wedding or not. I wish I lived in Miami, not Washington, DC. I would buy more. Wedding cakes are not known for their taste. Elegant Temptations is an exception. I saw guests taking cake not eaten by other guests (who were too busy dancing and voluntary gave their cake to their friends not knowing what they were missing). If you have the option, use them!!! You won't regret it.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Judy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so pleased with my wedding cake not only did it look amazing but it tasted like heaven. The guest were very pleased. I would highly recommend them. The staff is great. Thanks for making my wedding day so amazing.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely great communication! Being a UK bride I found organising my wedding cake easy via email. ET cakes always replied quickly and were so helpful! Thank you so much for our delicious wedding cake it looked and tasted gorgeous! Very professional, friendly and made my experience stress free :) thank you all!

• Wedding: 10/29/2014
Gemma
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our venue gave several options for cake vendors to choose from, and right away we liked Elegant Temptations because of their very attentive service. They were quick to give us an appointment, mailed us a list of all available options to look at before hand, and then had 13 flavors ready to taste the minute we got there - no waiting!

Their professionalism was really great, especially when compared to the otehr vendors we had spoken to, but when we tasted the cakes, we knew we had a winner. it was so hard to choose - they were all delicious!

Rosy walked us through all our options, helped us design our dream cake, and was very sweet and helpful. We got many compliments on the cake from our guests.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I narrowed my wedding cake bakery search down to 3 popular cake designers in the Miami area. I chose Elegant Temptations because their pricing was more competitive than the others and because of their beautiful photos on the website. They were very responsive via email and although my fiancé and I were embarrassingly late to our tasting (traffic!), Rosie was very sweet and stayed late to take her time with us. I'm really not a cake person but wow! every flavor was just amazingly delicious, it was so hard to decide. Rosie has elegant and modern taste which is surprisingly hard to find in Miami. I was very direct about what I wanted, and explained how I wanted each layer. She drew a quick sketch and I knew I could trust her with the design. The cake was even more perfect than I had envisioned, it was amazing! Best of all, it was sooo delicious. My sister forgot to freeze the top tier (she kept it in the fridge) which we didn't find out until 3 weeks later, so we rolled the dice and ate it rather than tossing it and it still tasted fresh and delicious. One of the layers was bulging out a bit, but I think its because my wedding planner's assistants had to move it because it wasn't in the correct spot, so just keep that in mind during set up. I can't recommend them enough!! You won't be disappointed.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was a dream. Elegant Temptations designed my wedding cake just for me with the colors and theme of my event. The cake was delicious and my guests loved it. Thank you very much for the hard work. You delivered exactly what we asked for. Excellent service and excellent cake.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all I can say is WOW! Our wedding cake was amazing!
Rosie accommodated our date even though she was scheduled to be on vacation. I'm the owner of Infinity Sound Production Dj, Decor & Lighting. Being in the industry I've seen lots of cakes and all of Rosie's creations are always the talk of the party. So when it was time to pick our wedding cake,we knew exactly who was designing our cake. She knew exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. The hardest part was deciding on our favorite flavor.!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It started with the cake tasting... The best cake tasting! 16 flavors! That's were our love for ETCakes started! Our cake was exactly what we wanted, it looks and tasted amazing! A month later and people are still talking about it! Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Yamilet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG best wedding cake in the whole word. It tasted so good, all of my guest loved every bite and are still talking great things about my wedding cake.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
305-556-6111
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards