Elegant Linens

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

They brought out the linens and set everything up, and picked them up . We did nothing perfect and no stress.

Elegant Linens responded with the following comments:

We are so glad to hear your positive feedback! Thank you.
We would want nothing less than for your event to be stress free and to your perfection! Please keep us in mind for the future!

Tere
12/13/2014

Would highly recommend this company for any event. They are extremely professional, patient and accomadating. From the rep Nicole to the men who delivered and set up, pick up. If you want a professional company with quality rentals this is the place to go.

Elegant Linens responded with the following comments:

We can't thank you enough for your kind words! Please keep us in mind for the future. Have a great day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elegant Linens was a pleasure to work with for our special day. Nicole took care of my last minute needs and provided options that exceeded my expectations. I am so grateful for their help and will use them for any future parties as well as recommend them to friends and family. Thank you so much for everything!

Alicia
11/01/2014

These ladies are very attentive, professional, and so sweet! I definitely recommend them! Thank you ladies!

Recently Married

I had several changes throughout the wedding planning and the ladies at EL were always patient and helpful!

Recently Married

Great customer service and response. I called early one day before business hours and reached them by cell phone to discuss my order! Pricing is excellent. My food vendor wanted over 50% more for linens. They also were very flexible for setup before the wedding.

Hollye
06/20/2014

We were able to get exactly what we wanted for a great price! I will definitely be using them for any future events.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I hired Elegant Linens for Chiavari chairs. Their prices are hard to beat and everyone there was very professional and very sweet. The chairs were in good condition and looked beautiful.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The ladies at Elegant Linens were able to accomplish a beautiful table setting via email and pictures that was budget friendly and gorgeous! I was impressed from start to finish....

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They beat the price of the other linen places we looked at and the linens were just as nice if not nicer! They were really great to work with!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Beth at Elegant Linens was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional and her linens were beautiful! I would definitely work with her again!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

She was very professional and helpful and everything was exactly as I had ordered.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elegant Lines were so great and made things very easy then they gave us a class on how to fix the linens on the tables and chairs THIS IS REALLY A GREAT COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jessica and her company were amazing! Not only did they special order me the color I wanted that they didn't have in stock, but she didn't charge me extra for it! My reception looked amazing because of her beautiful chair covers and sashes, not to mention the people that came at the end of the night to take them all did it in a quick and professional manner. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I used Elegent Linens Events and they did a wonderful job! I spoke with Beth and she was awsome! She made sure I felt comfortable about the way the linens were going to look and even had me ask certain questions to the country club to help save us money. I would definately use this company again, if ever needed.

Great