Elegant Linens

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

They brought out the linens and set everything up, and picked them up . We did nothing perfect and no stress.

Elegant Linens responded with the following comments:

We are so glad to hear your positive feedback! Thank you.
We would want nothing less than for your event to be stress free and to your perfection! Please keep us in mind for the future!

dianah
12/20/2014

I worked with them from out of town. Very helpful and pleasant to work with.

Tere
12/13/2014

Would highly recommend this company for any event. They are extremely professional, patient and accomadating. From the rep Nicole to the men who delivered and set up, pick up. If you want a professional company with quality rentals this is the place to go.

Elegant Linens responded with the following comments:

We can't thank you enough for your kind words! Please keep us in mind for the future. Have a great day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elegant Linens was a pleasure to work with for our special day. Nicole took care of my last minute needs and provided options that exceeded my expectations. I am so grateful for their help and will use them for any future parties as well as recommend them to friends and family. Thank you so much for everything!

Alicia
11/01/2014

These ladies are very attentive, professional, and so sweet! I definitely recommend them! Thank you ladies!

1+ year ago

Elegant Linens answered all my questions and made sure I had the linens a day before my wedding. The linens were exactly as we discussed and in good condition. I would recommend them to any of my friends for their wedding.

LeQuila
07/12/2014
3.5

I couldnt get all the color linen i was looking for at your location. So i had to go to a different company for what i needed causing me to have 2 separted orders. which was an inconvience for me. The helpfulness of Morgan was great she couldnt help that the company did not have all the material they needed to make it a one stop shop.

1+ year ago

I had several changes throughout the wedding planning and the ladies at EL were always patient and helpful!

1+ year ago

The chair sashes really gave the venue that extra touch, without being too much. Really looked beautiful!

1+ year ago

Great customer service and response. I called early one day before business hours and reached them by cell phone to discuss my order! Pricing is excellent. My food vendor wanted over 50% more for linens. They also were very flexible for setup before the wedding.

Hollye
06/20/2014

We were able to get exactly what we wanted for a great price! I will definitely be using them for any future events.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I hired Elegant Linens for Chiavari chairs. Their prices are hard to beat and everyone there was very professional and very sweet. The chairs were in good condition and looked beautiful.

3.9

In some cases I felt like i did not get the best service where I was undecided and unsure of my decision. Some of the pricing I thought was a little pricey.

Hi Bridgette,

On behalf of Elegant Linens we are truly sorry you did not feel completely taken care of. Please understand that we try to give as much guidance, but the final decision must always be your own as, after all, it is your special day!

We wish you the best in your future endeavors and always warmest regards!

Sincerely
E.L.

0.0

This was the single worst vendor that we worked with for our wedding. We met them at the Bridal Extravaganza. We used them for chiavari chairs only. When we initially set up the contract, we were alerted that there would be an additional $100 fee because our event was on the second floor of our venue. We paid that and all other charges prior to the wedding in good faith that we were working with a good company.

At 8am the morning following our wedding my wife received a call and subsequent voice mail on her cellphone. We were first shocked that anyone, let alone a vendor, would be calling us so early after our wedding night. The message was a rant from the manager of Elegant Linens telling us that the venue was not allowing her crew to use the elevator to pick up the chairs. She demanded that my wife immediately call and tell the venue to allow her crew the use of the elevator. As we were getting on a plane to travel to our honeymoon we both laughed at the absurdity of the request that she would call her customer to get in the middle of there issues. We hoped that she must have been frustrated and called in the heat of the moment and would realize the ridiculousness after she calmed down.

When we landed in the airport a week later, my wife powered up her phone and found an email from Elegant Linens. The email stated a long story of how awful the venue was and had no choice but to charge us additional labor fees because they had to use the stairs for part of the pickup instead of the elevator. As we already paid additional fees for a second floor delivery, we found it preposterous for a company to think they can just make up charges because they had some issues.

The next week, my wife spoke with the manager on the phone. At the beginning of the conversation the manager stated that she would refund the disputed amount. When my wife stated that she was still dissatisfied by the disruption to our privacy and the way everything was then handled. The manager then backed away and was not clear if she would refund the charge or not. There was NO credit issued. My wife followed up several weeks later by email and was told that the issue was still "under review". Not sure what else there is to review but we then proceeded to dispute the charge through our credit company.

Based on the unprofessional communication methods, lack of customer appreciation/service, the audacity to make up charges not in the contract, and not approved. This was the single worst wedding vendor we worked with.

If you choose to do business with them be prepared to pay by cash or check because you never know what they will do with your credit card.

Elegant Linens responded with the following comments:

Elegant Linens has been in business for over 10 years and has an outstanding reputation. Never have we confronted a situation of this kind or have left a client or bride unhappy. We are highly recognized for the best customer service because we are friendly and accommodating to our clients’ needs.

We are so sorry to hear these horrible comments and false accusations about our company. There is a contract signed by the client authorizing charges on their credit card. Therefore, there were no unauthorized charges made.

When an unforeseen situation occurs, our company policy is to contact the person in our contract to notify them of the situation (To avoid any “Why wasn’t I told?” or “I wasn’t aware of this!”). In this case, to avoid any disturbance to the client, we tried to contact the manager at the venue but had no success but did speak to the chef who was causing the situation. There was never a demand or any kind of hostility in our voicemail. We were just notifying our client of what was happening to see if she could help with the situation being that she is the one we have a contract with. In the contract she signed, she is liable for any unpaid services.

Our crew was required to pick up chiavari chairs at the venue the next morning. In order to successfully complete the contracted service, our crew needed to use the service elevator located in the kitchen. Unfortunately, the chef did not allow them to step in his kitchen to get the chairs out and demanded that the chairs be removed from the venue using the stairs. After trying to reason with the chef and trying to contact the venue manager, our crew had no choice but to carry chairs on their backs down the stairs. Not only was this degrading our crew, it caused physical pain and acquired more labor time. We did notify our client by phone and email that there would be additional labor fees involved. Clearly, our client did not care to help by just making a simple phone call to the chef at the venue. I must say, this is very inhumane.

Our main goal is the keep our clients happy throughout and after the event. In order to keep our client happy in this situation, we offered to refund the labor fees our client was responsible for, but it made no difference to her. There was absolutely no reasoning.

We can assure you the staff at Elegant Linens strives to give the best quality and customer service as seen in all previous reviews.

Elegant Linens does not give into threats of refunding money in order to avoid negative reviews.

Staff at Elegant Linens.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Beth and Ailie at Elegant Linens were great! They helped me outfit my reception with the most beautiful linens and chairs that fit my vision of an elegant and romantic space.

Their prices are lower than all the other linens companies that I researched. ESPECIALLY the chiavari chairs! I got them for $6/chair! If you've done your research like I have, you'll know that price is unheard of!

They helped us with deciding which areas of the reception needed "stand out" linens so we could get the most bang for our buck.

They set up the reception venue the night before to allow my florist to come in early on the wedding day and not have to wait for them to set up. It was a huge time saver and really helped make our set up go smoothly.

The day before the wedding, we had 5 guests say that they were going to be able to make it, and the Elegant linens team didn't bat an eye when we asked them to add more chairs, sashes and napkins.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The ladies at Elegant Linens were able to accomplish a beautiful table setting via email and pictures that was budget friendly and gorgeous! I was impressed from start to finish....