Elegant Events

Profile Picture
Sue
1 Review
04/27/2013

My daughter and I met Sheila at a wedding show and found her to be easy to talk to and understanding about what we thought was a unique and strained issue. She assured us that nothing was unsolvable and had a calming effect that allowed us to enjoy the entire wedding. She was easy to work with and extremely helpful. Her assistant Twanda was a delight.

Profile Picture
Jenna
1 Review
04/27/2013

Sheila was a pleasure to work with. She always made us feel like we were on the right track during the planning process. On the day of, she kept everyone cool, calm and collected! She helped us run the day smoothly so we could actually enjoy the wedding without the stress!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sheila and her team were phenomenal! I'd recommend them to anyone for any event!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I highly 150% recommend Elegant Events. Sheila was very friendly,professional, and made our day stress and hassle free. My wedding would not have turned out to be so perfect had it not been for their services. You deserve nothing but the best on your wedding day and Elegant Events is IT!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sheila, I can not put into words how thankful Rob Bennett and I are for all the dedication and time you and your team put into our wedding. Everyone you have introduced us to from Conroy Catering/Glen Foerd Mansion, Glass Slipper Productions, Ali Baba Limousine and Hair and Makeup Artist Dawn Lee were all wonderful to work with. We can not even imagine what our wedding would have been like without you and everyone I mentioned above!!! To top it off....Robert and I had an amazing honeymoon at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica!!!! Our family and friends were truly amazed at our wedding and we have you to thank!!! Thank you for being a part of the beginning of our lives together!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Travel

Just two weeks before the wedding, Sheila was a life saver (and a time and money saver). My wife and I had been back and forth about our flowers, we had gotten many quotes from many vendors and none came close to the price or quality that Sheila was able to provide. I will be 100% honest - to this day, I still haven't even met Sheila haha. We spoke on the phone, she offered me her quote in an email, we accepted, I delivered payment - and on our wedding day, everything was just... there! More beautiful than we had ever expected, and worth every penny. She came in more than $1,000 less than our first vendor quote!!! We were more than satisfied with everything that Sheila was able to do for us. I would recommend her to everyone looking for flowers, or for any other service or wedding element.

Services Used: Flowers

your amazing thats all i can say

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Me and my hubby were very satistified with the services elegant events provided. Ms. Sheila really went out of her way to make and provide flowers to a bride that called her the night before her wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

At time it my seem stress, but just stay relax and rememeber it's your big day and everything will come together.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My vendor was very accommodating with my very busy work schedule when planning our wedding. Always communicate with your people ,so that you wishes will always be address and nothing left to wonder and guess.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Choosing Elegant Events as my wedding planning team was the best decision that I could have made. Not only were they efficient, talented, and professional, they also cared. All of the staff members under the direction of Mrs. Shelia Corbitt took the time to understand and meet my unique needs as a bride and the needs of my entire wedding party. This company was an amazing asset to my day and I couldn't imagine getting through it all wilth out them. I plan tol use their planning services for all of my major events in the future.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Wedding Coordinator, Sheila Corbett, of Elegant Events was amazing. She thought of every detail; kept us on track; referred us to vendors we needed; helped with rental items; gown & bouquet preservations. David & I are were so relaxed on our wedding day thanks to Sheila & Pam. We were able to enjoy our day with each other and our guests. Our guests complimented us with how beautiful the reception looked & how smoothly the ceremony & reception flowed. Our heartfelt thanks to Elegant Events for a wonderful job.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We hired Elegant Events for our daughter's wedding, We loved the fact that they were willing to come to our home. With so many different schedules between the bride and groom and myself, this made it much easier for us. I was very impressed with elegant events, they handle so many different aspects of a wedding without losing professionalism. My concerns was hiring one place to do it all, flowers, decorating, and coordinating. But i did, and I was glad I did. The centerpieces for the tables were just what we had pictured, from the bridal bouquets to the decorating of the chapel and the ballroom, (I had so many little details to be done in a short period, i wondered how it would come together in a timely fashion) It did, and it was beautiful!!!! Their prices were affordable for both the wedding flowers and the coordinating. We went with the 30day coordinating option,with this pricing it helped us to stay within our budget and still get the benefits of a wedding advisor. So 30days before the wedding Elegant Events handles all details and everything for the wedding day. Professional and down to earth, was always there to help. SHEILA you are the BEST!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Timely Manner
Easy to Work With
Pays Attention to Detail

Services Used: Flowers

Sheila with Elegant Events is fantastic. We originally met her for our flower needs, and she mentioned that she provides event planning services. She stayed in our budget, and went above and beyond for what we paid. I had wanted my flowers to be abstract, shades of purple and white, and just... different. I showed her a photo from Martha weddings, and it was a wild looking boquet with beefy flowers and a dash of dainty flowers, a very good mix of flowers -- not the "red roses" bouquet. The bridesmaid bouquets were to be more white flowers than purple, and the maid of honor was to be a little larger and purple than the others... and that is *exactly* what I got. I'm not even kidding you when I tell you my bouquet was more than I was expecting, and was absolutely georgeous, as well as the flowers for the girls, guys, and moms. They smelled great, and stayed fresh all day.

I knew I needed white open roses for my centerpieces, in vases I was providing from a private collection of antique milk glass, and really wouldn't settle for something else. I got giant giant giant white open roses in the vases and looked fresh on white linens (white on white reception, if you couldn't guess!).

At the last minute, I got my hands on my husbands late mothers rosary beads, and my late grand mother and late great grandmothers antique pearls that I wanted integrated in my flowers, and Sheila was fab and made all three look excellent.

She suggested we do urns on stands for the ceremony, and I just let her do what she thought would look best, in the color pallate I picked... and they were GIANT!!! they were packed with the same flowers in my bouquet and the girls bouquets, and looked amazing!!

We decided to sign on Sheila for her Day-Of services, and let me tell you, my husband was so thrilled we did because I was starting to melt down with all the things a bride has to do on her own. The 30 Day services was the best idea I've ever heard of. I knew what I wanted, I wanted to hand make alot of things on my own (favors, stationery), and had booked vendors and had things pretty much under control. I needed someone to execute what I wanted, so I could actually enjoy the days leading up to my wedding day. Sheila has every detail taken care of, even if you didn't think of it, and really makes you confident that she has things under control and ready to go -- because she actually does. She executed my rehearsal dinner wonderfully, and only needed to meet with me once to finalize details. Sheila and her crew really understood me and the things I wanted, and my personality and my 'artsy' style, and they were flawless in the things they accomplished and how they really helped me and supported me! On the wedding day, I was a ball of nerves, and she calmed me down and made me super excited and I truly felt comfortable. I would ABSOLUTELY suggest Sheila for any type of planning service as well as flower services for your day!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

My wedding planner was absolutely the best. She made us feel more like family than customers.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning