Elegant Designs

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, our flowers were amazing! The staff was so kind and patient when working with us. They suggested beautiful flowers and made sure to stay within our budget. This was the most professional vendor we worked with during our wedding and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of. Elegant Designs definitely went above and beyond for us!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena was an absolute pleasure to work with on my flowers for my wedding. She knew I had a restricted budget and worked with it as well as gave me tips on where to save money. She was very prompt in her replies to any questions or changes I had and her work is breathtaking! When I received the personal flowers the day of, they were exactly what I wanted-romantic, soft, feminine and beautiful. The quality of her flowers and workmanship was outstanding! Now over a week later, I am still thinking about and looking at pictures of my beautiful flowers as well as enjoying my bouquet which is still looking pretty good for a week old! Yelena is a sweet, calming and talented woman who will make any event, wedding or otherwise, astoundingly beautiful-I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena was a dream to work with. She gave me exactly what I wanted and during our consultation helped my dreams to come to life. I wanted peonies in November and she made it happen. I was so upset thinking I couldn't get them and was going to use garden roses instead but when I called to make my final payment she told me that she could get me peonies and I was so ecstatic. The hydrangeas we used were very high quality and looked beautiful long after the wedding. Other florists told me not to use hydrangeas that they would wilt but these were outstanding. My grooms boutonniere was outstanding as well. She had the best prices and quality of all of the florists I worked with and she did such and outstanding job!

• Wedding: 11/03/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena knew what we wanted, in terms of look/feel/style of our flowers and decor, from literally the moment our conversation began in her office. She took her time with us, and was always responsive by either phone or email throughout the whole process, including lots of last minute changes. When one small thing went wrong on the day of the event, she handled it with the utmost professionalism. I'm thrilled to have chosen her as our florist, and would recommend her 100%.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our rehearsal dinner and wedding were both held outdoors at the Ringling Museum of Art and even with the beautiful surroundings, Yelena's centerpieces took center stage! The wedding flowers were spectacular and the alter, beautiful! The rehearsal dinner centerpieces were exactly as we had envisioned, rustic and elegant! Truly a memorable weekend!

4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just wanted to thank you for all you did to make our wedding day so special. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and not only complimented all of the dresses but the blue orchids really 'popped' the overall look of the ceremony. You made the planning piece so easy and were very responsible to my special requests. And thank you for being accommodating about the pickup for the cake flowers.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Yelena for our destination wedding at Longboat Key Club after reading amazing reviews on line and visiting five other florists. We met with her six months prior to the big day and knew she was perfect for us. We went in not really knowing what we wanted, she gave some fantastic ideas and suggestions and made these work towards our budget. She was relaxed, professional and friendly. She responded promptly to all emails and calls, which is so reassuring when planning a destination wedding from London!
I literally cannot fault a thing. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how they suited our style and location. The colours matched our wedding colours perfectly and they look stunning in our photos. You will never regret choosing Yelena for your wedding flowers, you will be in great hands! Thank you again.

• Wedding: 09/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Yelena. She has worked with me for two years! Our first wedding was cancelled due to venue issues but she stayed with me, comforted me and gave me the most amazing flowers for my wedding day. It was the one thing I looked forward to every day leading up to the wedding and she went above and beyond creating exactly what I wanted. There isn't enough in this world to prove my appreciation and love for her and her flowers!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I've worked with this vendor entry of times before and not once have I had a problem or an issue with not a single flower. Every flower is absolutely perfect. I have dealt with plenty of other florist and she is beyond the best.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted despite having to do everything over the phone. The little girls' flower wreaths were superb!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Gina
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelana did a gret job. The flowers of my bouquet were so pretty and I loved the bridesmaid bouquets. Yelena did everything like I wanted it.

Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I recently got married at the Powel Crosley Estate and used Elegant Designs Floral art studio as our florist. We cannot express more how extremely happy were with how the flowers turned out. Yelena was not only the sweetest person to work with but she completely understand our taste and what we wanted from the moment we met. I showed her a few images of what I liked and she ran with it! I could not have been more happy with what she did! The flowers were more then perfect- the colors, corsages, boutinerres- my bouquet! were beyond beautiful! She made a flower crown for myself and my niece and they were exactly what i had wanted! We didn't want huge centerpieces just small arrangements everywhere- when I walked into the tent for the first time I was almost in tears- it was exactly how I imagined! It was beautiful and perfect and we would more then recommend Elegant Design as a florist. Thank you, Yelena for making our big day even more perfect and beautiful!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Quality of service – 5 stars – Yelena was great. Even on such short notice, she was able to put together the flowers I chose and give me ideas on what would look good in a bouquet. She also provided her professional opinion for boutonnieres.
Responsiveness – 5 stars – Yelena left a voice mail that she was going on vacation but continued to go back and forth with me on email to be sure I had answers to all of my questions.
Professionalism – 5 stars –
Value – 5 stars – the value of the florist also includes the wedding planner. The wedding planner scheduled the arrangements with the florist and she provided exactly what I asked for.
Flexibility – 5 stars – the florist was able to provide beautiful wedding flowers on such short notice. She had about two weeks to prepare.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The bouquet and boutonnieres were exactly how I wanted them to be. Great work, elegant, classy and beautiful!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
Yuliya
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

Flowers were beautiful. I couldn't use the flowers I originally wanted but everything still looked great. I specifically asked for a special flower to be in my bouquet in honor of a passed loved one. This was left out of my bouquet and was very disappointing. My guests were very complimentary of the flowers.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elegant Designs did an absolutely amazing job at our recent wedding. Everything was beautiful!! Yelena was also wonderful to work with. She is a very nice, helpful, kind, and talented person. She was very patient and gave me many suggestions about floral decor throughout a period of months while trying to finalize the contract and make it perfect! I feel as though the flowers were the most detailed and difficult to decide on/finalize throughout the whole wedding planning. There are many small details that Yelena took the time to explain to me, send me images of, and she even put examples together to give me a visual of the color of sea shells that I wanted added to my bouquet. She knew exactly what kind of flowers matched my wedding colors and exactly the kind of flowers/decor I was looking for. We received an immense amount of complements about the floral decor throughout the wedding and I'm looking forward to seeing them in our photos, as well. Elegant Designs really stood out in my mind and made our wedding beautiful and unique. I highly recommend Elegant Designs.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Jamie
941-822-0116
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards