Elegant Designs

Value
Flexibility
Sarah
06/14/2015

Yelena did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful.

Recently Married

It was amazing working with Yelena. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible. I met her once before the wedding since it was a destination wedding, but I felt totally comfortable with the process through the entire time. Yelena's costs were almost identical to the other company that I was closely considering, but I really like her clean, modern style and decided to go with her. I couldn't be happier and our flowers lasted for days afterwards! Also, she was able to wrap a part of the lace from my mom's veil around the stem of my bouquet, which was really special to me. Choose Elegant Florals- you will be so happy!

1 Review
Recently Married

I worked with Yelena at Elegant Designs for my destination wedding on Longboat Key, her work was so beautiful that when I walked into the reception room after they were done setting up I actually cried, in fact I bawled my eyes out and my bridesmaids had to get me to stop crying. The flowers were so beautiful and were EXACTLY what I had envisioned (and that doesn't happen often for me), lol. I think I was more excited for the flowers than I was for my own hair and makeup, lol! One thing I thought I should point out is that half way through the planning process I decided to change my centerpieces from the shorter mercery glass bowls, over to 28 Inch candelabras instead with a separate rental company and Yelena was totally cool with it. They adapted quickly and had no problems with the change and she made the arrangements go perfectly with the candelabras. I highly recommend this company, they are amazing! Wish I could post a picture!!

Services Used: Flowers

We were so very pleased with the flowers by Elegant Designs for our daughter’s recent wedding. The arrangements were absolutely stunning, beginning with the beautiful bridal bouquet to the sophisticated table arrangements for the reception. From the very beginning, Yelena at Elegant Designs provided professional, polite and prompt service. She worked with my daughter to customize the flowers to her wishes; she was patient with any changes and/or additions that we made and she gave us excellent advice on what types of flowers and arrangements would be best for our wedding. The flowers were delivered to the venue on time and in perfect condition, making for a magical wedding day. Thank you to Yelena and Elegant Designs!

Services Used: Flowers

Elegant Designs was fabulous! From the moment I met with Yelena to all of the email communications about the changes for the wedding, she was very professional and amazing. She had suggestions to match our budget and also made my bridal bouquet look amazing. The flower arrangements for the ceremony and for the reception were just gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her if you need any flower needs! She is amazing!

Services Used: Flowers

I've worked with this vendor plenty of times before and not once have I had a problem or an issue with not a single flower. Every flower is absolutely perfect. I have dealt with plenty of other florist and she is beyond the best.

Services Used: Flowers

Yelena is very talented. I wanted my flowers for my wedding to be as simple as possible, and she still managed to make it amazing!

Services Used: Flowers

Yelena was wonderful!!! she helped my daughter find reasonable beautiful flowers to create the best wedding look for a great price!! Her bouquet and her 9 bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. All was done very reasonably and beautiful!! Great person to deal with!! :)

Recently Married

Yelena delivered. Her designs are so creative and personal. I wanted something a little offbeat and she definitely gave me the bouquet of my dreams. The centerpiece s were gorgeous, everything was perfect and magical for our new years eve masquerade ball reception.

Paige
12/31/2014

Yelena and Elegant Design Florist's exceed highest rankings in all categories! The designs and decor they created were the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen and made our wedding day magical.
It was a true delight to work with Yelena and I am sad that the anticipation has come to an end but the result left me speechless. It was exactly what I hoped for, but nothing I could ever imagine. Yelena has a gift in creating unique and sophisticated work. Her affect is calm and professional and she was extremely responsive, easily adjusting to changes in plans and designs throughout the 18+ month planning process. She is an expert in floral design and knows exactly how to guide the design process, advising pristine touches to beautifully capture your vision and create the perfect pieces.
I cannot imagine a more pleasant and skilled individual to work with. The floral arrangements were a very important part of our celebration and I feel lucky to have found Yelena.
Without a doubt, I recommend Elegant Designs Florist to anyone seeking gorgeous, one-of-a-kind creations that will not soon be forgotten, created with a heartfelt passion. Thank you!

1 Review
Recently Married

I hired Elegant Designs to do my wedding flowers and was blown away - Yelena is so talented – a pure artist. I am not a flower girl, so I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding. I brought Yelena pictures of my dress, bridesmaid dresses, venue, cake, and she was able to design something that would work perfectly with my theme. I let her take the reins and she did such an impressive design. I felt like I was hiring an artist – more than hiring a floral arranger. I had previously interviewed other floral shops in the area and they kept asking me what kind of flowers I wanted – and I had no idea – and they were not at all helpful in their suggestions beyond tulips or roses. Yelena is a pure artist, great at her job, and loves her job! Her design was so beautiful and fit with my theme perfectly. She was also able to work with me on my budget, which of course is important. I would hire Elegant Designs again in a heartbeat – and I have. A few weeks after my wedding I hired Elegant Designs to send a feel-better-bouquet to a friend, and my friend was also blown away at how pretty the arrangement was. Elegant Designs will continue to be my florist store of choice!

Services Used: Flowers

I'm so happy I chose to use Elegant Designs for my wedding flowers. Every piece was perfect! Yelena was great to work with, very helpful in choosing designs, and professional. I would recommend Elegant Designs for any occcasion.

Services Used: Flowers

Wow, our flowers were amazing! The staff was so kind and patient when working with us. They suggested beautiful flowers and made sure to stay within our budget. This was the most professional vendor we worked with during our wedding and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of. Elegant Designs definitely went above and beyond for us!

Heather
11/06/2014

Yelena was an absolute pleasure to work with on my flowers for my wedding. She knew I had a restricted budget and worked with it as well as gave me tips on where to save money. She was very prompt in her replies to any questions or changes I had and her work is breathtaking! When I received the personal flowers the day of, they were exactly what I wanted-romantic, soft, feminine and beautiful. The quality of her flowers and workmanship was outstanding! Now over a week later, I am still thinking about and looking at pictures of my beautiful flowers as well as enjoying my bouquet which is still looking pretty good for a week old! Yelena is a sweet, calming and talented woman who will make any event, wedding or otherwise, astoundingly beautiful-I highly recommend her!

Heather
11/03/2014

Yelena was a dream to work with. She gave me exactly what I wanted and during our consultation helped my dreams to come to life. I wanted peonies in November and she made it happen. I was so upset thinking I couldn't get them and was going to use garden roses instead but when I called to make my final payment she told me that she could get me peonies and I was so ecstatic. The hydrangeas we used were very high quality and looked beautiful long after the wedding. Other florists told me not to use hydrangeas that they would wilt but these were outstanding. My grooms boutonniere was outstanding as well. She had the best prices and quality of all of the florists I worked with and she did such and outstanding job!

11/01/2014

Yelena knew what we wanted, in terms of look/feel/style of our flowers and decor, from literally the moment our conversation began in her office. She took her time with us, and was always responsive by either phone or email throughout the whole process, including lots of last minute changes. When one small thing went wrong on the day of the event, she handled it with the utmost professionalism. I'm thrilled to have chosen her as our florist, and would recommend her 100%.