Elegant Designs

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena delivered. Her designs are so creative and personal. I wanted something a little offbeat and she definitely gave me the bouquet of my dreams. The centerpiece s were gorgeous, everything was perfect and magical for our new years eve masquerade ball reception.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena and Elegant Design Florist's exceed highest rankings in all categories! The designs and decor they created were the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen and made our wedding day magical. It was a true delight to work with Yelena and I am sad that the anticipation has come to an end but the result left me speechless. It was exactly what I hoped for, but nothing I could ever imagine. Yelena has a gift in creating unique and sophisticated work. Her affect is calm and professional and she was extremely responsive, easily adjusting to changes in plans and designs throughout the 18+ month planning process. She is an expert in floral design and knows exactly how to guide the design process, advising pristine touches to beautifully capture your vision and create the perfect pieces. I cannot imagine a more pleasant and skilled individual to work with. The floral arrangements were a very important part of our celebration and I feel lucky to have found Yelena. Without a doubt, I recommend Elegant Designs Florist to anyone seeking gorgeous, one-of-a-kind creations that will not soon be forgotten, created with a heartfelt passion. Thank you!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Paige
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Elegant Designs to do my wedding flowers and was blown away - Yelena is so talented – a pure artist. I am not a flower girl, so I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding. I brought Yelena pictures of my dress, bridesmaid dresses, venue, cake, and she was able to design something that would work perfectly with my theme. I let her take the reins and she did such an impressive design. I felt like I was hiring an artist – more than hiring a floral arranger. I had previously interviewed other floral shops in the area and they kept asking me what kind of flowers I wanted – and I had no idea – and they were not at all helpful in their suggestions beyond tulips or roses. Yelena is a pure artist, great at her job, and loves her job! Her design was so beautiful and fit with my theme perfectly. She was also able to work with me on my budget, which of course is important. I would hire Elegant Designs again in a heartbeat – and I have. A few weeks after my wedding I hired Elegant Designs to send a feel-better-bouquet to a friend, and my friend was also blown away at how pretty the arrangement was. Elegant Designs will continue to be my florist store of choice!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so happy I chose to use Elegant Designs for my wedding flowers. Every piece was perfect! Yelena was great to work with, very helpful in choosing designs, and professional. I would recommend Elegant Designs for any occcasion.

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, our flowers were amazing! The staff was so kind and patient when working with us. They suggested beautiful flowers and made sure to stay within our budget. This was the most professional vendor we worked with during our wedding and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of. Elegant Designs definitely went above and beyond for us!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena was an absolute pleasure to work with on my flowers for my wedding. She knew I had a restricted budget and worked with it as well as gave me tips on where to save money. She was very prompt in her replies to any questions or changes I had and her work is breathtaking! When I received the personal flowers the day of, they were exactly what I wanted-romantic, soft, feminine and beautiful. The quality of her flowers and workmanship was outstanding! Now over a week later, I am still thinking about and looking at pictures of my beautiful flowers as well as enjoying my bouquet which is still looking pretty good for a week old! Yelena is a sweet, calming and talented woman who will make any event, wedding or otherwise, astoundingly beautiful-I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena was a dream to work with. She gave me exactly what I wanted and during our consultation helped my dreams to come to life. I wanted peonies in November and she made it happen. I was so upset thinking I couldn't get them and was going to use garden roses instead but when I called to make my final payment she told me that she could get me peonies and I was so ecstatic. The hydrangeas we used were very high quality and looked beautiful long after the wedding. Other florists told me not to use hydrangeas that they would wilt but these were outstanding. My grooms boutonniere was outstanding as well. She had the best prices and quality of all of the florists I worked with and she did such and outstanding job!

• Wedding: 11/03/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena knew what we wanted, in terms of look/feel/style of our flowers and decor, from literally the moment our conversation began in her office. She took her time with us, and was always responsive by either phone or email throughout the whole process, including lots of last minute changes. When one small thing went wrong on the day of the event, she handled it with the utmost professionalism. I'm thrilled to have chosen her as our florist, and would recommend her 100%.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our rehearsal dinner and wedding were both held outdoors at the Ringling Museum of Art and even with the beautiful surroundings, Yelena's centerpieces took center stage! The wedding flowers were spectacular and the alter, beautiful! The rehearsal dinner centerpieces were exactly as we had envisioned, rustic and elegant! Truly a memorable weekend!

4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just wanted to thank you for all you did to make our wedding day so special. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and not only complimented all of the dresses but the blue orchids really 'popped' the overall look of the ceremony. You made the planning piece so easy and were very responsible to my special requests. And thank you for being accommodating about the pickup for the cake flowers.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelena was so helpful and patient. I had so many ideas that she helped put everything together in a cohesive way after asking her to change things around few weeks before the wedding. The was also so helpful working with my budget and recommended options to bring the cost down. My blush wedding was beyond what I expected. The arch, the flowers, centerpieces and bouquets were so beautiful.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Yelena for our destination wedding at Longboat Key Club after reading amazing reviews on line and visiting five other florists. We met with her six months prior to the big day and knew she was perfect for us. We went in not really knowing what we wanted, she gave some fantastic ideas and suggestions and made these work towards our budget. She was relaxed, professional and friendly. She responded promptly to all emails and calls, which is so reassuring when planning a destination wedding from London! I literally cannot fault a thing. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how they suited our style and location. The colours matched our wedding colours perfectly and they look stunning in our photos. You will never regret choosing Yelena for your wedding flowers, you will be in great hands! Thank you again.

• Wedding: 09/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Yelena. She has worked with me for two years! Our first wedding was cancelled due to venue issues but she stayed with me, comforted me and gave me the most amazing flowers for my wedding day. It was the one thing I looked forward to every day leading up to the wedding and she went above and beyond creating exactly what I wanted. There isn't enough in this world to prove my appreciation and love for her and her flowers!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I've worked with this vendor entry of times before and not once have I had a problem or an issue with not a single flower. Every flower is absolutely perfect. I have dealt with plenty of other florist and she is beyond the best.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted despite having to do everything over the phone. The little girls' flower wreaths were superb!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Gina
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelana did a gret job. The flowers of my bouquet were so pretty and I loved the bridesmaid bouquets. Yelena did everything like I wanted it.

Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
941-822-0116
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards