Elegant Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous for my wedding! The boutonnieres turned out fantastic!! Yelena was very good with communicating with me since I was having a destination wedding, she put me at ease and delivered exactly what I was looking for. I am extremely happy with how all of the flowers turned out for my big day:)

Services Used: Flowers

As the mother of the bride, I was tasked to find vendors for our (out-of-state college student) daughter's wedding. Yelena at Elegant Floral Designs met with us and listened very intently; we found her to be easy going but very creative. She came up with beautiful arrangements for the entire wedding party that were gorgeous, classy and in the vintage theme that my daughter envisioned. We couldn't have been happier, working with this thoughtful and creative florist.

Sarah
06/14/2015

Yelena did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

Elena did an amazing job! I cannot tell you how many people came up to Sam and I and complimented the arrangements. The flowers were magnificent, and the colors were fabulous. The quality was great too. Our wedding was on Saturday and were staying at the resort until Wednesday. We moved all the flowers into our suite Saturday night. It smelled unbelievable. I gave as many arrangements as I could to people that were driving home on Sunday, but still had quite a display in our room. On Wednesday, they still looked as fresh as ever, so I had some people from the resort come up and get them and put them to use. I took home my beautiful bouquet to Texas and it lasted another 4 days or so. Thank you so much for the amazing flowers Elena. You and Elegant Designs are GREAT!!!! Christina and Sam

Services Used: Flowers

It was amazing working with Yelena. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible. I met her once before the wedding since it was a destination wedding, but I felt totally comfortable with the process through the entire time. Yelena's costs were almost identical to the other company that I was closely considering, but I really like her clean, modern style and decided to go with her. I couldn't be happier and our flowers lasted for days afterwards! Also, she was able to wrap a part of the lace from my mom's veil around the stem of my bouquet, which was really special to me. Choose Elegant Florals- you will be so happy!

1 Review
Recently Married

I worked with Yelena at Elegant Designs for my destination wedding on Longboat Key, her work was so beautiful that when I walked into the reception room after they were done setting up I actually cried, in fact I bawled my eyes out and my bridesmaids had to get me to stop crying. The flowers were so beautiful and were EXACTLY what I had envisioned (and that doesn't happen often for me), lol. I think I was more excited for the flowers than I was for my own hair and makeup, lol! One thing I thought I should point out is that half way through the planning process I decided to change my centerpieces from the shorter mercery glass bowls, over to 28 Inch candelabras instead with a separate rental company and Yelena was totally cool with it. They adapted quickly and had no problems with the change and she made the arrangements go perfectly with the candelabras. I highly recommend this company, they are amazing! Wish I could post a picture!!

Services Used: Flowers

We were so very pleased with the flowers by Elegant Designs for our daughter’s recent wedding. The arrangements were absolutely stunning, beginning with the beautiful bridal bouquet to the sophisticated table arrangements for the reception. From the very beginning, Yelena at Elegant Designs provided professional, polite and prompt service. She worked with my daughter to customize the flowers to her wishes; she was patient with any changes and/or additions that we made and she gave us excellent advice on what types of flowers and arrangements would be best for our wedding. The flowers were delivered to the venue on time and in perfect condition, making for a magical wedding day. Thank you to Yelena and Elegant Designs!

Services Used: Flowers

Elegant Designs was fabulous! From the moment I met with Yelena to all of the email communications about the changes for the wedding, she was very professional and amazing. She had suggestions to match our budget and also made my bridal bouquet look amazing. The flower arrangements for the ceremony and for the reception were just gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her if you need any flower needs! She is amazing!

Services Used: Flowers

I've worked with this vendor plenty of times before and not once have I had a problem or an issue with not a single flower. Every flower is absolutely perfect. I have dealt with plenty of other florist and she is beyond the best.

Services Used: Flowers

Yelena is very talented. I wanted my flowers for my wedding to be as simple as possible, and she still managed to make it amazing!

Services Used: Flowers

Yelena was wonderful!!! she helped my daughter find reasonable beautiful flowers to create the best wedding look for a great price!! Her bouquet and her 9 bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. All was done very reasonably and beautiful!! Great person to deal with!! :)

Recently Married

Yelena delivered. Her designs are so creative and personal. I wanted something a little offbeat and she definitely gave me the bouquet of my dreams. The centerpiece s were gorgeous, everything was perfect and magical for our new years eve masquerade ball reception.

Paige
12/31/2014

Yelena and Elegant Design Florist's exceed highest rankings in all categories! The designs and decor they created were the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen and made our wedding day magical.
It was a true delight to work with Yelena and I am sad that the anticipation has come to an end but the result left me speechless. It was exactly what I hoped for, but nothing I could ever imagine. Yelena has a gift in creating unique and sophisticated work. Her affect is calm and professional and she was extremely responsive, easily adjusting to changes in plans and designs throughout the 18+ month planning process. She is an expert in floral design and knows exactly how to guide the design process, advising pristine touches to beautifully capture your vision and create the perfect pieces.
I cannot imagine a more pleasant and skilled individual to work with. The floral arrangements were a very important part of our celebration and I feel lucky to have found Yelena.
Without a doubt, I recommend Elegant Designs Florist to anyone seeking gorgeous, one-of-a-kind creations that will not soon be forgotten, created with a heartfelt passion. Thank you!

1 Review
Recently Married

I hired Elegant Designs to do my wedding flowers and was blown away - Yelena is so talented – a pure artist. I am not a flower girl, so I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding. I brought Yelena pictures of my dress, bridesmaid dresses, venue, cake, and she was able to design something that would work perfectly with my theme. I let her take the reins and she did such an impressive design. I felt like I was hiring an artist – more than hiring a floral arranger. I had previously interviewed other floral shops in the area and they kept asking me what kind of flowers I wanted – and I had no idea – and they were not at all helpful in their suggestions beyond tulips or roses. Yelena is a pure artist, great at her job, and loves her job! Her design was so beautiful and fit with my theme perfectly. She was also able to work with me on my budget, which of course is important. I would hire Elegant Designs again in a heartbeat – and I have. A few weeks after my wedding I hired Elegant Designs to send a feel-better-bouquet to a friend, and my friend was also blown away at how pretty the arrangement was. Elegant Designs will continue to be my florist store of choice!

Services Used: Flowers

I'm so happy I chose to use Elegant Designs for my wedding flowers. Every piece was perfect! Yelena was great to work with, very helpful in choosing designs, and professional. I would recommend Elegant Designs for any occcasion.

Services Used: Flowers

Wow, our flowers were amazing! The staff was so kind and patient when working with us. They suggested beautiful flowers and made sure to stay within our budget. This was the most professional vendor we worked with during our wedding and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of. Elegant Designs definitely went above and beyond for us!