Elegant Banff Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Well it rained all morning and was very gloomy the day was still fantastic and Roger was very professional and took great pictures keeping us happy and warm, you would never know it was freezing. I would reccomend Peak photographers to take your pictures on your very special day :-)

Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Simone
1 Review
07/06/2013

My daughter was in California and my husband and I were in Florida, and the wedding took place at the Fairmont in Lake Louise. Connie and her staff were incredibly helpful and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. The wedding was so much more enjoyable for us because we did not have to worry about making sure all the details were being handled properly....because Elegant Banff Weddings had everything under control and I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture
Valerie
1 Review
04/04/2013

Connie from Elegant Banff Wedding was our wedding planner and she was absolutely amazing!! I would definitely recommend her to any couple planning their wedding in the Canadian Rockies. Planning a wedding in Banff all the way from Australia could have been extremely difficult but not with Connie's help. She recommended amazing suppliers, all of which surpassed our expectations and helped create a perfect wedding day! Connie always seemed to understand exactly what we wanted and helped create our vision perfectly! She was always available to respond to my thousand queries and her calming demeanour helped to ease my stress each time we communicated. The actual wedding day went off exactly as planned, or at least as far and my husband and I are concerned, because if any sort of problem arose, Connie handled it beautifully and we were none the wiser! We couldn't imagine having planned our wedding without Connie's help and couldn't be happier with our choice for a wedding planner.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Connie and Andrea were both a joy to work with. They helped us shape our wedding into the wonderful event that it was. The Co-ordination, set up and take down services during the day of the event helped us feel comfortable and relaxed. The planning process was as extensive as we needed it to be. There were regular appointments to keep us on track with payment schedules and decision making. These appointments were easily handled in person or on Skype. Connie was very knowledgeable of the available services in Banff and the surrounding areas. She was very quick to find available pricing and make alternate suggestions. This is a company that we would not hesitate to recommend to anyone needing an event planned in and around Banff.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Connie did an exceptional job for our wedding, it turned out even better than we had ever thought possible. Connie was able to take our vision of how we wanted our wedding day to look and feel right down to the littlest details. We couldn't have had the wedding we imagined without Connie and Andrea.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Connie at elegant weddings was amazing. She was so helpful, always answered questions quickly and emailed back straight away. The day ran perfectly and everything was where it needed to be on time. I must have been one of the few brides who was stress free on her wedding day. I would do it all over again and choose Connie everytime!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I initially didn't think I needed a wedding planner - it sounded like a lot of money for things that I could do on my own. But was I wrong!! I couldn't have gotten through it all without them! They took care of absolutely everything, were so helpful, and made the day flow flawlessly. Totally worth it!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Connie Grace was amazing! She did a fantastic job of turning our ideas into a beautiful, fairy tale wedding. I highly recommend her services and I felt so lucky to have her help plan our special day. Rest assured you will be well looked after and you will be blown away with the final result. She exceeded all of our expectations!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Absolutely the best!!!!Connie Grace and her assistant Lauren were professional from the initial interview and planning to the final evening of the wedding August 13,2011! Their expertise was demonstrated with every aspect of planning our wedding. Everything was handled in an exact and timely manner, and we never had to be concerned about coordination of the vendors. Our wedding was beautiful and calm due to the excellent planning they provided! We would recommend without reservation ElegantBanff to anyone planning an event in Banff, Canada!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Connie and Lauren were INCREDIBLE to work with. They had wonderful suggestions and really listened and understood our vision. On the wedding weekend they were amazing and kept everything running so smoothly so my fiance and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They really went out of their way so that we didn't have to think about all the little details... we could just enjoy every moment. And BOY did we enjoy every moment! The wedding was absolutely breathtaking! A great big thank you to Connie and Lauren for sharing our day and making it magical! xoxo

Dana and Scott Bowes

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Connie was in a word; Fantastic!
The first impression was all I needed to know that we were definitely going to be using Elegant Banff Weddings services.
Connie called me within minutes of our online request for information and everything went perfect from there on.
From her suggestions, to last minute details and organization everything was exactly as we pictured and so much more! So many of our guests commented on how "relaxed" and "calm" we were and for both myself and the groom it just came down to knowing that everything had already been arranged and taken care of through Connie and her assistant.
There are not enough "Thank yous" for how grateful we are!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Having Connie with Elegant Banff Weddings as my wedding planner was an awesome investment for a stress-free day! It made a big difference not only for me, but the people closest to me, in particular, my mom and my bridesmaids. She made sure that everyone was on the same page and on schedule and my wedding day could not have gone any better! Truly more than I could've even dreamed.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Hiring Connie Grace was the best decision I made - after saying yes to my fiance of course. She really took care of us and brought our vision to life. I truly would not have had such an amazing wedding without her. My most common compliment was how relaxed I looked. She took away the stress completely and replaced it with calm understanding that everything would go as perfectly planned. On a personal level, I will honestly miss communicating with her regularly as she has become a friend to me over the past months.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Connie and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with from the very first telephone meeting (we are from the UK) right through to the wedding day itself. Their knowledge is truly amazing and nothing was ever to much bother for them. Planning our wedding in Banff was a joy with the support of Elegant Banff Weddings and we would recommend anyone getting married in Banff to use this company. The day went like a dream and we cannot wait to share our photographs with Connie, Heather and Lauren!. Joanne & Scott

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Connie, Heather and Nathan were a huge help in orchestrating our Epic Winter Wonderland Wedding at Sunshine Village. The first reason we contacted them was because we are a 4 hour flight away from Sunshine Village and didn't want to be stressed the day of the wedding with the 'small stuff'.

However, Connie and her team went over and above to make sure our day was perfect! They were a pleasure to work with and provided us with lots of extra contact information and reminded us of things we didn't even think of! The night before the wedding all of a sudden I remembered I had forgot to call the makeup artists to confirm the time. I spoke to Connie and it turned out she had already spoken to them and they were all set! Little things like that made the day flawless! My Husband and I highly recomend Connie from Elegant Banff Weddings

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Connie Grace at Elegant Banff Occasions was extremely professional and helped guide my new husband and I through the wedding process with ease. She is an absolute wealth of knowledge on the Banff area and what services/vendors are available to suit your style of wedding. One of the things I liked best about working with her was her overall calm and gentle nature. She was always organized, calm and cool and if something came up that we were at all worried about or weren't sure about she just "handled" and in many ways "de-stressed" any uncertain situations. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!