Elegance & Grace Weddings
Including new cutting edge Concierge Services!
165 M suite 237

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Alida 1 Reviews
Having Andrea DeLucia from Elegance & Grace Weddings onsite and design our wedding was truly a bride's dream! Breathtaking, Gorgeous, and Classically Elegant. We were blown away by the services of Elegance & Grace and Pondview Florist and highly recommend them. About a month before our wedding we learned TLC would be filming the wedding for an upcoming episode of I Found the Gown, as a follow-up to a previous episode! Without hesitation I knew just the person and company to make our dream wedding absolutely magical! Andrea of course! We gave them complete control of our wedding design, and we couldn't be happier. The flowers arrived ahead of schedule, a bride's dream, and the attention to detail was incredible. We met with her a few times prior to the wedding so they could learn our styles, and she created an absolutely stunning atmosphere for our wedding.
On top of the beautiful wedding design, Elegance and Grace was on-sight, making sure every detail was absolutely perfect, and it was! We can honestly say not one thing was overlooked, and everything went so smoothly.
Most importantly, we were able to enjoy our wedding day because of Elegance & Grace. Thank you so much for making our day so magical!
Wedding: 08/31/2013

SangAh 1 Reviews
I only had 2 months and a half to plan my whole wedding. I couldn't change the locations for the ceremony and the reception, which were one hour away. Also I knew nothing about American wedding and tradition. Andrea at Elegance & Grace helped me all through out the wedding planning: choosing dresses, educating me with wedding traditions, getting hotels and air-fairs for my guests, arranging buses between the ceremony and the reception, and making sure I would have romantic wedding night etc. She talked to me almost everyday not only about wedding planning but also making sure I was preparing myself to be looked more beautiful (skincare, working out... etc). The wedding day went so smoothly with Andrea and two of her assistants there. There isn't one thing that I want to change about my wedding. All my friends and families were happy, and I got so many great comments from them how beautiful the wedding was. So thank you, Elegance & Grace for making the wedding planning much easier and my wedding day so perfect!
Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As I began to plan my wedding, my mom wasn't convinced that I needed a day-of coordinator. She understood why I hired Andrea very soon thereafter, when it was immediately obvious that she was already on the job - checking in about vendors, letting me bounce design ideas off her, and meeting with us in person every few months. When my mom broke her leg six months before the wedding, we were so grateful that we had the foresight to hire Andrea! My mom didn't have any added stress at the wedding. Andrea took care of the rehearsal, vendor communications, the wedding timeline, set-up/decorating to my specifications, packing up everything for my parents, paying all vendors, communicating with the venue, bustling my dress (and pinning it when it broke!), touching up my makeup, and generally playing whack-a-mole dealing with my family. I would have been extremely stressed out without her help. She is thoughtful, detail-oriented, pleasant to be around, and seems to be really good at figuring out family dynamics to help things run more smoothly. I would recommend Andrea's services to anyone else - I used E&G for day-of coordination, but I imagine she does an amazing job planning an entire wedding now that I know her work.
Wedding: 08/11/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Andrea met with my husband and me four times before our wedding- even though we hired her to be our day-of wedding coordinator, she went above and beyond to ensure that our day went smoothly, working with us for over a year. The day of the wedding, she was wherever she needed to be to make sure that our wedding reception went off without a hitch.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.0
My suggestion is to take your time and find someone who is really there to make your day special and memorable; this person is there for you two and only cares about what you two want and need. Prepare your questions carefully, do your research, ask for references (and call them!!). References should not be relative and close friends (if this is all they have then I suggest you walk away). Don't feel pressured to pick someone right away, if someone you thought would be good gets booked... perhaps it just wasn't meant to be. At the end of my journey I had a fantastic day, all planned, prepared, and organized by me. The venue also had it own site coordinator that really help bring it all together.

Andrea was extremly disappointing to say the least.
Elegance & Grace Weddings responded with the following comments:
Mia,
I appreciate your feedback I take every job very serious and know that
We can’t always have a slam dunk. However in your situation when you
Hired me things were very rocky with you the venue, and especially the venue coordinator.
I worked very hard to stabilize your situation and get you some much deserved discounts. Which you got! I communicated with you to the best of my abilities, and I do apologize if I disappointed you because I stepped away from the job. In my defense, you e-mailed me with an ultimatum regarding re-doing your contract with lesser services rendered, you have to understand you already signed and committed to me for the package not a list of itemized services. I understood your situation, and I wished things ended differently. In my professional experience when the client is cutting the contract after they have been signed it’s best to walk away. From your last e-mail I already felt I had lost you and this is what you wanted- to end our contract fully, because you felt that you could receive a lot of what you hired me to do from your venue. I do wish we communicated better at the end, but I don’t regret my decision. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful wedding and I did enjoy getting to know you. I am going to leave you with this, I knew you were a very hands on bride and I can appreciate that!

My best

Andy
Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Elegance & Grace for our day-of coordination. I am so glad we did! Even if you are on a budget, if you are going to spend money on anything for your wedding, spend it on this! Hiring a day-of coordinator was one of if not the best investment we made. It freed us from having to worry about so many details in regard to set-up, keeping the program moving on time, etc. We were able to focus on enjoying our wedding, and reaping the benefits of the hard work we put into it, without having to stress about making sure everything went smoothly. Thanks Andrea for all of your hard work!
Wedding: 08/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Andrea for a Wedding Show called Brides & Bouquets in April 2011. She was amazing to work with in regards to professionalism and responding. I never had to wait long for information on the show and I truly appreciated her input in every planning aspect when it came to the bridal show.
She is an amazing planner and I hope there is a Wedding show in 2012! Please make sure to post it on your wedding wire page or facebook if there is going to be one or something similar during this year.
Wedding: 04/16/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I think it's best for everyone to pay vendors directly rather than having the wedding planner be the intermediary and be responsible for payments. There is much more direct accountability and receipts can be demanded immediately for all payments made.
Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Not only has Andrea helped me plan many events, but I have also attended many events that she has planned. She approaches everything she does with a professional and creative view. She works with you, creating a stress free planning process, while capturing every aspect you have asked for. She is very experienced, and knows all the ins and outs of event planning, from vendors, to floral design and even creating favors. Elegance and Grace definitely provides a quality service, that is unique and trustworthy for planning you event, all the way down to the last and finest detail.
Wedding: 08/14/2010
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was looking for a day of the wedding coordinator, and found Andrea through a brides posting on theknot. I contacted Andrea, and after 5 minutes of talking with her. I knew she would be the perfect day of the wedding coordinator. She is very organized, and a pleasure to work with. She was very accomidating with scheduling appointments, and went above and beyond to assist with our trolley transportation schedule. The day of my wedding, my husband and I had a stress free day because Andrea was responsible for the coordinating everything.
Wedding: 07/17/2010
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Andrea was a pleasure to work with. She fully embraced our vision of a winter wonderland wedding and respected the fact that we had a specific budget we needed to adhere to. Our wedding would not have been what it was without her help.

Wedding: 01/24/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Elegance and Grace helped me from start to finish with the planning of my October 2007 wedding. Andrea was very professional, had amazing ideas, and every detail was covered. Go with Elgegance and Grace if you want a flawless,amazing wedding.
Wedding: 10/14/2007
 781-608-1094
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire