Elaborate Events Facility

Flexibility
4.2
Denee
04/19/2015

I knew when I first saw Elaborate Events, that it was the perfect place for our wedding. The decor is absolutely beautiful and the food is delicious as well. If I could do it all over again, I would.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Cheryl
1 Review
09/14/2014

The venue is beautiful and they were always professional. They made my day a dream come true. Thank you guys so much again.

Tecara
1 Review
09/13/2014

This venue was absoultely amazing. Our wedding was great and we can't thank Elaborate Events enough for the wonderful service they provided. They worked very well with us and accomodated everything we asked for. The food was amazing and so was the space. I would recommend anyone getting married to get married here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Among the planning and communicating with my selected vendors, ELABORATE EVENTS FACILITY was the ABSOLUTE Best and provided some ease during the planning stages. AS I was the bride/planner/organizer, the staff (Sharice, Ed, Jasmine, John, Tierra) were easy going and willing to answer and assist any way possible.
1. When my Husband and I were viewing various venues in Atlanta and our pre-determined budget, we were initially going to give up the idea of having an actual wedding in front of family and friends. We visited Elaborate Events on a Friday evening (after business hours....shows their dedication) we feel in love with the all inclusive venue. We informed the venue of our budget and some of the things we would like....the owner, Sharice was VERY accommodating and flexible with dates and find a package that would suit our budget.
2. The venue is Exquisite, the name says it all for itself...ELABORATE! They offer two ballrooms to suit ones preference and budget. The venue (ceremony room, cocktail hour atrium, bar, reception ballroom) are decorated to automatically catch ones attention and leave a lasting impression. (I shared my pictures with guests and they constantly rave how elegant the venue was for our wedding).
3. The food was AMAZING!! For our wedding we had Baked Chicken in Sweet Mango Sauce, Vegetarian Lasagna, Mac and Cheese, Salad, and Vegetable Medley! When we ate, you heard nothing but music because everyone was enjoying their food to the last bite!
4. Jasmine, the event director, was VERY THOROUGH with our walk-though to ensure our wedding day was everything we wanted and assisted with direction and suggestions.
At the end of the day, Elaborate Events Facility is top choice because the staff is professional, the service was top-notch, go above and beyond, the food was awesome (guests still talking about the food) and most importantly, I married my best-friend in the most beautiful venue in Atlanta!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Wow where should I start... I will forever be grateful to the team at Elaborate Events.. They were professional, attentive, on time and caring the whole time. The Venue is beautifully decorated , breath taking & very clean. The owners, office staff all way down to the servers were one of the most professional group of people I have encountered. My wedding day was most memorable fairytale every woman dreams of and deserves... THANK ELABORATE EVENTS YOU CERTAINLY LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Ed and Sharice were wonderful from the first step in selecting this venue. It is breath-taking and everything you need to have a fantasy wedding. We were so happy with everything they provided that we lost our deposit on our original venue. Be sure to go to a bridal show here just to see what the hype is all about. Kudos to Elaborate Events for helping my dreams come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding at Elaborate Events Facility was everything that she wanted, and more than I imagined it would be! My daughter was living & working in another country when her fiancé proposed, so once she decided on a date, it was up to me to do the "legwork" for her wedding. I wanted a venue that was all inclusive, and Elaborate Events was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I worked with the owner, Sharice Boykin, and her staff for over a year and was completely satisfied with every aspect. They were very accommodating and receptive to all of our wishes. I've never planned a wedding, so their guidance and suggestions ( they have a wonderful "Preferred Vendors" list) was much appreciated. The ceremony and reception were held at the venue, so friends and family members were impressed with the chapel, the decor, the food, and the staff. I can't count how many times people came to me during the reception to let me know how wonderful the staff was...there was no task too large or small that they didn't handle with a smile and a kind word. I was told by several family members that this was the "wedding of the century", that they had "the best time ever" at the reception. Finally, when a family member told me that we "have to find someone else in the family to marry off so we could all go back to Elaborate Events Facility", I knew that I had to write a review and share my experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I want to thank Sharice and Ed Boykin for providing a venue where we felt we could make our dreams come true. The chapel area was very cozy and intimate with more than enough space for 100 to 200 plus guest. The ballroom was so elegant and classy and the setup was perfect. Dexter and I want to thank you all again for offering so many options to complete our day. Many blessings to you both, your family and staff who helped things run so smoothly. Love Tami & Dexter Harris 10-13-2013!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Elaborate Events on Saturday 6-29. Mostly all of our family came from out of town. I gotta say they were blown away. Everything was Fantastic! The decorations were awesome. The food melted in your mouth. The staff did their thing!!! We even used their vendors and they were awesome! From the moment I walked through the door I felt that my husband and I were in good hands. Our family told us, they had never seem anything like it. Thanks Elaborate Events for a job well done. I would recommend them to everyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was AMAZING! The staff was professional and the venue was very well decorated! They had a package for my budget. The food was great! My guest loved the food and drinks. This venue was perfect for my wedding. I was more than satisfied with the services they provided. I give it a 10/10

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I live in Tucson, AZ, and was planning a large wedding for my daughter. She was marrying a wonderful man from Atlanta. I scoured the Internet and found several places but Cafe 267 was the one I chose. It is located in a strip mall, but once I saw what was offered and how beautiful it was, I was delighted! There were many package deals to choose from to fit any budget! I was sold! Sharice was absolutely wonderful and helped make it a special day! Everything was inclusive, from the table decorations, to the tablecloths and coordinating chair covers! There were so many colors to choose from. The guests loved it and the service was excellent. It is a unique establishment, the food was great, and they were able to accomadate us with several special dietary needs. The people working were caring and helpful. The Bride and Groom and all the guests smiled through the entire event. The wedding was wonderful and will always be remembered with happiness. I highly recommend Cafe 267!
Thanks, Bev Albin

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband Andre and I were blown away by the experience we had planning our wedding day with Café 267. From day one the staff was professional (Kiersten Rowe and Sharice Bridges were phenomenal). The vendors were great (from Ms. Patty Cakes to Dats Events Planning with Mrs. Trina Simmons). Café 267 made our wedding day so special and most importantly stress free. Between the staff at Café 267 and my wedding day coordinator Trina Simmons and her team, everything went so smooth and I was very happy about that. The ceremony and reception décor was beautiful and very tasteful, the food was delicious and my guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding on 10-10-10. My husband and I wanted to take the time to say thank you to the team at Café 267. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a wedding or a special event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cafe 267 hosted our wedding day and reception. We were greatly pleased with the location, the decor,and the food. The professional,friendly demeanor of Sharice and all the staff made our wedding and reception a GREAT success!! I highly recommend Cafe 267! They made our wedding day a special, beautiful memory that we will cherish forever..

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the best venue I could ever imagine. We purchased an all inclusive package and made payments over 2 years, so we were not in debt after the wedding! They were wonderful and took the stress out of the planning process. We only needed to provide favors. We went with the unlimited signature drink option that was great! The drinks were not watered down either! The food was delicious and plentiful. They also have wait staff to pamper you! The Dj was also excellent. I would definately recommend using Elaborate Events to anyone that wants a stress free, elegant wedding on a budget.

Side note the only reason I gave a 4.5 on professionalism was some of the wait staff were wearing tennis shoes and dancing on the side during the reception, but they were very upbeat and helpful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I came to Cafe 267 very frustrated because I couldn't find exactly what I wanted anywhere in Atlanta. Every place had bits and pieces of what I wanted, until I ran across Cafe 267. Sharice was an angel sent from up above. She (and her staff) went above and beyond what I asked for and even through in a couple of extra things too ;). I can honestly say I was completely blown away the day of my wedding. The decor and the food was phenomenal and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day!!! The only complaint I have is the air went out the day of the wedding, but that was beyond anyone's control and my guests had a great time and is still talking about our wedding. FYI the signature drinks were awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend Cafe 267 to anyone looking for a wedding venue.
Jobie & Tia Martin

Lavar
05/26/2013

A few small disagreements but overall, had a great time and Warren is one of the most easy going gentleman I met in a long while......GREAT FOOD, have to try the chefs own sweet tea!!