Edibles Incredible Desserts

Edibles Incredible Desserts

Pleasing Palates Everywhere!

11917 Freedom Drive
Reston, VA 20190 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Ca...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They provided cake for my friends' event, so I'm reviewing them for her. It was indeed incredible. Possibly the best cake I've ever tasted. They're very friendly as well.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

What a nice friend you are to provide feedback on Kim's wedding cake! We loved creating the cake, and of course, it's always nice to work with someone that is also nice! We're so glad you loved the cake.

• Wedding: [Private]
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We tasted A LOT of cake before finally finding Edibles Incredible. This way far and beyond the best cake we tasted, and it was perfect on our wedding day. We worked closely with Robyn and Alan, who were both wonderful. Our cake was beautiful and exactly what we hoped it would be! Not only would we use them again for future events, but we will be back in their bakery for any time we want a slice of cake for the day!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We are so happy that you were happy with your wedding cake, the service we provided, and of course, the taste. Thank you so much for your reviews. We look forward to seeing you soon!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OUR CAKE WAS AMAZING!! We couldn't be happier about our cake. Edibles Incredible Desserts did a great job.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Susanne, the Edibles Incredible Dessert Team really appreciated your review. We loved creating your cake and wish you and your partner a sweet year together! Thanks for loving our products.

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robyn and her husband run a heck of a pasty shop at this Reston/Sterling Virginia-based company. Her wedding cakes are by far the best I've ever tasted, and are surprisingly very reasonably priced. She did both my wedding cake and our groom's cake, and both turned out delicious and beautiful. The Lemon Sublime was a huge hit, even among people that aren't huge lemon fans (it is more of a pineapple, coconut flavor than pure lemon). The groom's cake was a chocolate ganache with milk chocolate mousse inside and it was also a huge hit. I wish I had more time to eat cake at my wedding. One thing I really like about Edibles Incredible is that they will give you a free cake topper (6 inch cake) on your one year anniversary. This is great because you don't have to eat a frozen (and most likely not very good anymore) old cake on your 1 year anniversary!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Dana - We loved your review and we were especially pleased that you loved both your wedding cake and the groom's cake. We always have fun making groom's cakes because some of them are quite creative. Thank you for honoring us with your business. Have a great year and thank you again!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had two tastings for wedding cakes. Edibles Incredible was a shoe in. The other place we tried had good cakes, but they couldn't hold a candle to the delicious, moist, high quality cakes that Edibles Incredible showcased at our tasting. We even bought a slice of cake, froze it for a week, and ate it a week later, and it was still tastier, and more moist and delicious than the cakes we tried on that same day, fresh from the other cake vendor. On top of the quality of service, the prices we reasonable, they were flexible with us choosing multiple flavors for cupcakes for the wedding, they decorated the cake beautifully, and they delivered it on time and set up the cup cakes on the display that they rented to us for a reasonable fee. I HIGHLY recommend Edibles Incredible for ANY cake or dessert filled occasion! I plan to go back for birthdays, holidays, and just for a treat! :)

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that you chose us for your wedding cake. We loved working with you and so happy to assist you on your special day. Thank you for your lovely review.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Edibles Incredible was first-rate from beginning to end. Our initial tasting and meeting with the owner was very enjoyable. All the cakes were moist and tasty and we were very happy with the classic 'Vanilla-Razz' that we selected. It was clearly superior to the samples we had tasted at another bakery. We were also pleasantly surprised with the price.

The cake was delivered on time and was absolutely beautiful. The decoration was exactly as we had envisioned it. And the taste and moistness drew praise from many guests, including an accomplished chef. We would recommend Edibles Incredible without qualification to anyone needing a superb cake for a special occasion.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Sharon for the fabulous review! It was wonderful to know that the taste and moistness drew praise from guests, including an accomplished chef." More importantly, we are so delighted that you were happy as well with the taste and our service. It was a pleasure to create your cake! Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business.

Sharon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was amazing both in taste and appearance. It was exactly what we wanted and everyone raved about it!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

WOW, what a great review! Thank you Bethany. Our staff is delighted to hear that you were very pleased with your cake. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your review of appreciation.

Bethany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Their cake is amazing! It tasted great and everyone loved it.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Amanda for your review which was short and to the point. Loved it and so glad you loved the cake! Have a wonderful year together and we hope to see you soon at the Reston Retail store.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was the talk of our wedding! So delicious and beautiful! The owners are beyond nice and the sweetest people I have ever met!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review of our business. It's always nice to work with great people on such an amazing occasion. It is our honor to create great cakes. Thanks again. We look forward to seeing you again.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we requested a pumpkin spice cake with caramel cream cheese frosting. it was AMAZING!! Moist and delicious. Frosting not too sweet and sugary. My husband and I took a whole layer home with us as we flew back across the country. It lasted for another week and was just as delicious as the day we got it. SO GOOD!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Catherine - Your review was so insightful! We loved your idea of pairing the pumpkin cake with the carmeliscious frosting and we may try that at some point. We are also so grateful that you loved your cake and it's nice to know that you and the cake arrived home safely! Have a great first married year together and come back and see us soon.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Catherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake tasting was very professional and informative. The responses and interaction with the staff were pleasant and easy.

Our cupcake wedding cake was amazing and tasked great!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best cake and price hands down!! I love their cakes and other yummy desserts so much to choose from! Hardest part to do with these guys is pick out which flavors u want!!!! :-) they make soooo many and all of them are mind blowing delicious!!! :-) cake was absolutely beautiful craft man ship! Thank u so much!!! Will be coming every anniversary for dessert!! :-)

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Hi Joey - Our team was so happy to hear your review. It takes so many of us to just create one cake. . .from Alan conducting the tasting, the Wedding Consultant, the Order Expeditor, an amazing Baker, the Production Team who fills and ices the cake, the Amazing Decorators, the Quality Control Team, and the Jack of All Trades who delivers the cake. They all very much appreciate your enthusiastic review. We hope to see you soon!

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

During my wedding planning journey I have been blessed to find amazing vendors, like Robyn and Allan of Edibles Incredible. They are such wonderful people and they make amazing cakes. I tasted their cake at a bridal show and I so hooked that every time I am around Reston Town Center I stop by their shop and buy a couple slices to take with me. Their cakes are delicious and moist and the slices are very generous.

My wedding cake design was a surprise. I trusted Edibles Incredible and knew that as long as they knew my colors and vision the cake would be perfect, and it was! It was beautiful and could not have asked for anything better. My guests are still raving about how amazing the cake was. They got to try the red velvet, lemon sublime, and the vanilla ras. All the flavors were equally as delicious.

It was an honor and blessing to work with Edibles Incredible. Their attentiveness and love for what they do made me feel like I was the only customer they had. My experience was truly unforgettable!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We thank you so much for your kind review and of course, nothing thrills us more than to hear that our customers and their guests have enjoyed our decadent creations. It was truly a privilege to be chosen to create the cake for your most special day. Congratulations on your marriage and all the best from the team at Edibles Incredible Desserts!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Bianca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was incredibly pleased with Edible Incredibles! They provided a wonderful tasting experience and we were sold. Taste, value and service were excellent. Everyone raved about the cupcakes. I could not be happier with our choice for our cutting cake and cupcakes.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Melanie for your wonderful review on our business! We can't wait to create your complimentary anniversary cake and we do hope to see you before that. Thank you again for your review!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Edibles Incredible Desserts were very professional and easy to work with. They were great in giving helpful advice and examples of cakes we might like. They delivered the cake on time and it was beautiful and exactly what we had pictured. The cake was scrumptious. We got so many compliments and almost all of the cake was eaten. We could not have had a better experience and are so happy that everyone loved it.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Scrumptious and beautiful is the look we are always going for so we are glad that we met your expectations. Thank you for your review. . .we so appreciate your feedback! We wish you the very best year together and we hope to see you soon.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at the wedding raved about the cake! Not only was it the most beautiful cake ever, decorated all by hand, it was delicious!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Mae for your lovely review. We are so glad that you loved your cake and that you raved about your cake on Wedding Wire! We appreciate your time and it was a pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Mae
703-709-8200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards