Edibles Incredible Desserts

Value
Flexibility
Kim
Recently Married

They provided cake for my friends' event, so I'm reviewing them for her. It was indeed incredible. Possibly the best cake I've ever tasted. They're very friendly as well.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

What a nice friend you are to provide feedback on Kim's wedding cake! We loved creating the cake, and of course, it's always nice to work with someone that is also nice! We're so glad you loved the cake.

Brian Michael
05/23/2015

As the groom, I had very little "input" into the overall wedding, as I wanted my bride to have everything she dreamed of. The cake was one of those areas I got to focus on. I have NEVER tasted a better cake in my life. I enjoyed every minute of it. My wife chose the design, but I got to choose the flavors. It was incredible. We are already looking forward to our complimentary anniversary cake as well as a birthday cake from next year which will now HAVE to be on our list. :) Robyn, Alan and the team were some of the best vendors we had worked with. The cake was terrific and our guests are still talking about it. Many thanks to the team for being a blessing to us during our special day!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Edibles Incredible truly exemplifies its name - incredible edibles! A friend of ours used Edibles Incredible for their wedding cake and we were blown away by how delicious the cakes were! This is not your run-of-the-mill, dry, boring wedding cake. These cakes are a masterpiece...from the flavor to the décor. Our tasting experience with the owner, Alan was delightful. We tried multiple flavors in VERY generous portions. Thank goodness we had 4 tiers to have many options because it is difficult to narrow down our favorites. The Vanilla Razz and Amaretto were our favorites!!! This is NOT your standard vanilla raspberry cake....it is HEAVENLY! AND....the cake on the actual day tasted just as good, if not BETTER, than the tasting during our reception. Friends and family LOVED all the options and flavors!

On top of the amazing tasting experience, the wedding consultant and decorator, Robyn, went above and beyond for us. I was fine with a more simple cake design for our modern/rustic barn setting. I sent Robyn a picture of my dress, as to perhaps spark some inspiration...and boy, did it ever! The cake decoration was BEYOND gorgeous and much more than my original simplistic vision...and it was all done by hand with buttercream!!!! The dress had diagonal piping to mimic the ruching on the top portion of my dress, a studded belt around the middle tier, and then hand-piped lace on the remaining 2 tiers! It was so detailed, yet simple and elegant. There was even a slight sparkle in the buttercream to give the cake a glow and detailed ribbon work to look like my corseted back! The fresh flowers from the florist were placed perfectly to give it the finalized look. Seriously, book Edibles Incredible for your big day and you won't be disappointed.

I would give this company 6-STARS if I could!!! :)

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

What an amazing review! We so appreciate the time you took to write this review, especially about all of the details. We are so happy that you and your guests loved the cake and our service. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and thank you for every detail. The entire Edibles Incredible Desserts Team was so happy to read this review. Thanks for making our hearts sing! All the Best to You Both!

Jenn
05/02/2015

Edibles Incredible provided fast, easy, and professional service; their cupcakes were truly a hit at our wedding. We have had so many compliments since then. They looked beautiful and tasted even better.

Thank you for helping make our day special and one-of-a-kind!!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jenn for a great review on our service, ease of working with us, and of course, the cupcakes! We loved making your cupcakes and working with you! We wish a great first married year together!

Anne
05/02/2015

Thank you so very much for an outstanding job!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Anne for your kind review. We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wow! Amazing cakes that people can't stop talking about.

Edible Incredible made our wedding cake and groom's cake. Robyn was so great to work with on deciding what I wanted for each cake, especially when I was all over the place with ideas. She helped me decide on an idea and the guests are still talking about the cake. We have been requested to bring the cake home to our family for the holidays since they liked it so much. Also, the groom's cake was amazing (Darth Vader) and people didn't even mind that it was black. We can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to have another one of their cakes, although we will be in the store soon picking up cake for the family (and for us).

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Oh we are so happy that you loved your wedding cake and groom's cake. We really enjoyed creating both! We're also so glad that your guests loved the cakes as well. Thank you so much for your wonderful review on weddingwire.com. May you two love birds enjoy your first year together. See you in Reston! The Edibles Incredible Dessert Team

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This was the best cake I have ever eaten - I will definitely be working with them again if I need a cake for any event in the future! Robyn and Alan were amazing to work with and were very accommodating. The cake looked absolutely beautiful and we had so many people tell us it was the best cake they had ever eaten!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Olivia for your kind review. We loved making your cake and we're so happy that you loved it! We hope to see you soon in Reston. Have a wonderful first year together.

Dezira
03/29/2015

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREATGREAT you may want to omit this section if you want people to do your survey it's very annoying if I have nothing to say I have nothing to say

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Hi Dezira - Thank you so much for your great, great, great. We appreciate it. We don't know about the survey on wedding wire but will check into it for you and other customers. Thanks again and have a wonderful first year.

Dezira
03/29/2015

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

My husband and I did a lot of cake tastings in our wedding planning process. We knew we wanted to have a cake with that wow factor when people ate it, we just did not realize how difficult that would be to find. As soon as we tasted Edibles Incredible cake at a wedding expo, we knew they were going to be the company to make our cake.

We ended up going with a Vanilla Raspberry cake and our guests loved it! It was not only delicious but beautiful too. During the whole process Robyn and Alan were very helpful and made sure we had exactly what we wanted.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Wow, what a wonderful review! We are so pleased that you and your guests were pleased with the taste and look of the cake. We're also happy that you were pleased with our service. We can't wait to see you again at Reston. Have a wonderful first married year together!

Private User
Recently Married

We tasted A LOT of cake before finally finding Edibles Incredible. This way far and beyond the best cake we tasted, and it was perfect on our wedding day. We worked closely with Robyn and Alan, who were both wonderful. Our cake was beautiful and exactly what we hoped it would be! Not only would we use them again for future events, but we will be back in their bakery for any time we want a slice of cake for the day!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We are so happy that you were happy with your wedding cake, the service we provided, and of course, the taste. Thank you so much for your reviews. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

OUR CAKE WAS AMAZING!! We couldn't be happier about our cake. Edibles Incredible Desserts did a great job.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Susanne, the Edibles Incredible Dessert Team really appreciated your review. We loved creating your cake and wish you and your partner a sweet year together! Thanks for loving our products.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Robyn and her husband run a heck of a pasty shop at this Reston/Sterling Virginia-based company. Her wedding cakes are by far the best I've ever tasted, and are surprisingly very reasonably priced. She did both my wedding cake and our groom's cake, and both turned out delicious and beautiful. The Lemon Sublime was a huge hit, even among people that aren't huge lemon fans (it is more of a pineapple, coconut flavor than pure lemon). The groom's cake was a chocolate ganache with milk chocolate mousse inside and it was also a huge hit. I wish I had more time to eat cake at my wedding. One thing I really like about Edibles Incredible is that they will give you a free cake topper (6 inch cake) on your one year anniversary. This is great because you don't have to eat a frozen (and most likely not very good anymore) old cake on your 1 year anniversary!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Dana - We loved your review and we were especially pleased that you loved both your wedding cake and the groom's cake. We always have fun making groom's cakes because some of them are quite creative. Thank you for honoring us with your business. Have a great year and thank you again!

Private User
Recently Married

I had two tastings for wedding cakes. Edibles Incredible was a shoe in. The other place we tried had good cakes, but they couldn't hold a candle to the delicious, moist, high quality cakes that Edibles Incredible showcased at our tasting. We even bought a slice of cake, froze it for a week, and ate it a week later, and it was still tastier, and more moist and delicious than the cakes we tried on that same day, fresh from the other cake vendor. On top of the quality of service, the prices we reasonable, they were flexible with us choosing multiple flavors for cupcakes for the wedding, they decorated the cake beautifully, and they delivered it on time and set up the cup cakes on the display that they rented to us for a reasonable fee. I HIGHLY recommend Edibles Incredible for ANY cake or dessert filled occasion! I plan to go back for birthdays, holidays, and just for a treat! :)

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that you chose us for your wedding cake. We loved working with you and so happy to assist you on your special day. Thank you for your lovely review.

Sharon
11/08/2014

Our experience with Edibles Incredible was first-rate from beginning to end. Our initial tasting and meeting with the owner was very enjoyable. All the cakes were moist and tasty and we were very happy with the classic 'Vanilla-Razz' that we selected. It was clearly superior to the samples we had tasted at another bakery. We were also pleasantly surprised with the price.

The cake was delivered on time and was absolutely beautiful. The decoration was exactly as we had envisioned it. And the taste and moistness drew praise from many guests, including an accomplished chef. We would recommend Edibles Incredible without qualification to anyone needing a superb cake for a special occasion.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Sharon for the fabulous review! It was wonderful to know that the taste and moistness drew praise from guests, including an accomplished chef." More importantly, we are so delighted that you were happy as well with the taste and our service. It was a pleasure to create your cake! Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business.

1 person found this review helpful
Bethany
11/08/2014

Our cake was amazing both in taste and appearance. It was exactly what we wanted and everyone raved about it!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

WOW, what a great review! Thank you Bethany. Our staff is delighted to hear that you were very pleased with your cake. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your review of appreciation.