Edibles Incredible Desserts

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

AMAZING cake! This is the best cake we tasted in the DC/Virginia area. So many of our guests had 2-3 pieces, so we were happy we ordered a bit extra. We can't wait for our anniversary cake too!!

Recently Married

When I went for the cake tasting, I knew this would be the vendor for my wedding. Their cakes are literally incredible from the simple red velvet to the lemon sublime that they consider their claim to fame. They have a large book of wedding and party cakes they have done in the past to help you if you aren't sure what style you'd like for your cake as well. I picked a few that I thought I'd like and we even chose to have multiple flavors since we couldn't decide on just one. All of the guests loved the lemon sublime which has some pineapple in it and my groom couldn't wait to try the vanilla cake with raspberry filling! For us since all we could really enjoy was the cake cutting, we requested that the top tier be saved and we ordered this in strawberry with their strawberry filling. We were able to enjoy this the next day with family and it was the perfect flavor for a nice summer day! I can't wait to order a bridal shower cake from here for my friends in the future.

Lauren
06/27/2015

Our cake was amazing; everyone kept talking about how wonderful it was! I was so happy with the design; they got it perfect! I'd recommend Edibles to anyone!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thanks Lauren for your recommendation to others. We are so glad you loved your cake and that we got your design perfect. That's what we aim for! We're also so happy that you and your guests raved about your cake. Can't wait to see you again for your complimentary anniversary cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cake EVER. Alan provided us with an amazing tasting for us to choose our wedding cake flavors and we could not have been more impressed. He is easy to work with and the product speaks for itself. It is honestly the best wedding cake and I was looking forward to the cake more than anything else being served at the reception! My husband and I decided to serve Funfetti cake and our guests raved about it. Everything was perfect and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a delicious cake that is well worth it's value!!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We are so jazzed to read your amazing review! Thank you so much. The whole team is thrilled that you are a cake lover but especially loved OUR cake. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a cake person and so when I walked into Edibles Incredible Desserts, I was set on a dessert buffet for my wedding. Boy, was my mind changed and now I guess I can say I am DEFINITELY an Edibles Incredible Cake Person! I have NEVER taken such a delicious scrumptious flavorful cake. The staff was professional, prompt in their responses, and accommodating of my changing design ideas up until the very end. They were able to deliver not just the best tasting cake, but a cake whose buttercream frosting withstood the heat of outside Virginia in June! They worked well with my caterer to coordinate timing and set up and honestly surpassed my cake expectations. AND we get to look forward to receiving a cake in a year from now! How lucky we were to find them, and I would hands down recommend them to any lucky bride and groom!

Oh Addie -

Thank you so very much for such a great review! It made the staff so happy to read it. We are thankful for your business and we're so happy that you loved our cake and our service. It was a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to seeing you in a year for your complimentary anniversary cake. May you have a fantastic 1st year together!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We got our wedding cake from Edibles Incredible and it was not only beautiful, but it was the most delicious vanilla cake I have ever had. Everyone at the wedding raved about it, and we all enjoyed leftovers the following day. Alan the owner is really easy to work with and really friendly. His wife helped with the actual design and day of scheduling, and she was wonderful as well. I loved their cupcakes, they are the biggest, best, cheapest cupcakes you'll get from a specialty store, and that's why I went in to discuss our wedding cake with them. Our cake started off at $4 a slice and we added some additional fees due to the complexity of design, but they were VERY affordable and worth every penny.

Recently Married

Everyone loved the cake! It was amazing. I loved working with the employees of Edibles Incredibles. They were very willing to accommodate my wishes.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I honestly can say that I have never tried a cake that was so delicious as Edibles Incredible's was. Our wedding cake turned out awesome, it looked flawless. Robyn and Alan are great to work with and made sure that they perfected our cake the way that we wanted it for our wedding. My husband and I cannot thank them enough for providing such a great cake for us. We are already looking forward to our anniversary cake next May!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Hello Kaila and thank you so much for your wedding cake order and your lovely review! We're so glad you loved the cake and it's flawless perfection. It was so nice for the team to read your review and for just a moment, appreciate the work that they do! See you soon at the Edibles Incredible Retail store!

Recently Married

My wedding was in May and I'm STILL getting compliments on how absolutely delicious our wedding cake was. Beautiful cake, wonderful people to work with, and outstanding flavor and density. A+!

Kim
Recently Married

They provided cake for my friends' event, so I'm reviewing them for her. It was indeed incredible. Possibly the best cake I've ever tasted. They're very friendly as well.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

What a nice friend you are to provide feedback on Kim's wedding cake! We loved creating the cake, and of course, it's always nice to work with someone that is also nice! We're so glad you loved the cake.

Brian Michael
05/23/2015

As the groom, I had very little "input" into the overall wedding, as I wanted my bride to have everything she dreamed of. The cake was one of those areas I got to focus on. I have NEVER tasted a better cake in my life. I enjoyed every minute of it. My wife chose the design, but I got to choose the flavors. It was incredible. We are already looking forward to our complimentary anniversary cake as well as a birthday cake from next year which will now HAVE to be on our list. :) Robyn, Alan and the team were some of the best vendors we had worked with. The cake was terrific and our guests are still talking about it. Many thanks to the team for being a blessing to us during our special day!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

What a great review Brian! We are so glad that you were involved with the wedding cake creation. . .it's always fun to have grooms involved as we are sure it takes some of the pressure off of the brides. Thank you for your amazing review. We were happy to work with you and we are so glad that you were pleased with the cake. We look forward to seeing you in our Reston store real soon!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful
Catherine
05/17/2015

Edibles Incredible created my wedding cake for my brunch wedding on May 17. Their team was prompt in delivery and set up and very polite. The cake was breathtakingly gorgeous, and tasted even better. We had so many of our guest compliment the quality and taste of the cake. Even the photographer, who shoots many weddings in Virginia, DC, and Maryland, commented on how great the cake tasted. All in all we couldn’t have asked for a better interaction with Edibles Incredible’s staff pre and during the wedding and the cake was delicious and reasonably priced. I would use them again for a large or small event.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Catherine for a beautiful review. Most appreciated by the entire staff of Edibles Incredible Desserts. We're so glad that you and your guests loved both the taste and beauty of your wedding cake. . .it's what we love doing most! May you have a wonderful 1st married year together.

Joni
05/16/2015

They were wonderful to work with, very friendly and avaliable. The cake was beautiful and tasted great!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Joni for your comments about the service and wedding cake you received from Edibles Incredible Desserts. We are so grateful that you loved it. We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary anniversary cake. Have a great year together!

Adrian
05/16/2015

Best cake we have ever tasted! Everything was very professional and Robyn and Alan were a pleasure throughout the entire process. Robyn was so patient in helping to design the cake and we took all her fabulous suggestions. The only tasting we went to that was complimentary and the best hands down. We had 3 vendors who didn't want o do a butter cream frosting, but you can tell this was their specialty. I will be calling them to order the cake for my 50th birthday party!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Adrian for that great review! We are so glad you decided to choose Edibles Incredible Desserts for your wedding cake and of course, we look forward to creating your birthday cake! We really enjoyed creating your cake! Can't wait to see you both!

Recently Married

After our tasting appointment with Edibles Incredible Desserts, we did not have to worry at all about the look, taste, or quality of our wedding cake. The tasting quickly allowed us to choose our favorite flavors and were even provided with excellent suggestions as to "crowd pleasing" flavors for our final cake layer. At the reception, the cake was in high commodity and most guests attempted to try all three flavors. Although we had our wedding three hours away from the Edibles Incredible bakery, the cake arrived in flawless condition and well preserved with easy instructions to prep it for the wedding day. In addition, we are excited to receive our fresh favorite layer on our one year anniversary. I highly recommend Edibles Incredible Desserts, especially the Pina Colada Party!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

The Pina Colada Party is certainly a crowd pleasing cake! We are most pleased with the fact that you and your guests loved the cake and the service. We very much appreciate your wedding wire review and we look forward to seeing you in a year for that complimentary anniversary cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Edibles Incredible truly exemplifies its name - incredible edibles! A friend of ours used Edibles Incredible for their wedding cake and we were blown away by how delicious the cakes were! This is not your run-of-the-mill, dry, boring wedding cake. These cakes are a masterpiece...from the flavor to the décor. Our tasting experience with the owner, Alan was delightful. We tried multiple flavors in VERY generous portions. Thank goodness we had 4 tiers to have many options because it is difficult to narrow down our favorites. The Vanilla Razz and Amaretto were our favorites!!! This is NOT your standard vanilla raspberry cake....it is HEAVENLY! AND....the cake on the actual day tasted just as good, if not BETTER, than the tasting during our reception. Friends and family LOVED all the options and flavors!

On top of the amazing tasting experience, the wedding consultant and decorator, Robyn, went above and beyond for us. I was fine with a more simple cake design for our modern/rustic barn setting. I sent Robyn a picture of my dress, as to perhaps spark some inspiration...and boy, did it ever! The cake decoration was BEYOND gorgeous and much more than my original simplistic vision...and it was all done by hand with buttercream!!!! The dress had diagonal piping to mimic the ruching on the top portion of my dress, a studded belt around the middle tier, and then hand-piped lace on the remaining 2 tiers! It was so detailed, yet simple and elegant. There was even a slight sparkle in the buttercream to give the cake a glow and detailed ribbon work to look like my corseted back! The fresh flowers from the florist were placed perfectly to give it the finalized look. Seriously, book Edibles Incredible for your big day and you won't be disappointed.

I would give this company 6-STARS if I could!!! :)

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

What an amazing review! We so appreciate the time you took to write this review, especially about all of the details. We are so happy that you and your guests loved the cake and our service. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and thank you for every detail. The entire Edibles Incredible Desserts Team was so happy to read this review. Thanks for making our hearts sing! All the Best to You Both!