Edibles Incredible Desserts

Value
Flexibility
Kim
[Private]

They provided cake for my friends' event, so I'm reviewing them for her. It was indeed incredible. Possibly the best cake I've ever tasted. They're very friendly as well.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

What a nice friend you are to provide feedback on Kim's wedding cake! We loved creating the cake, and of course, it's always nice to work with someone that is also nice! We're so glad you loved the cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I did a lot of cake tastings in our wedding planning process. We knew we wanted to have a cake with that wow factor when people ate it, we just did not realize how difficult that would be to find. As soon as we tasted Edibles Incredible cake at a wedding expo, we knew they were going to be the company to make our cake.

We ended up going with a Vanilla Raspberry cake and our guests loved it! It was not only delicious but beautiful too. During the whole process Robyn and Alan were very helpful and made sure we had exactly what we wanted.

Private User
Recently Married

We tasted A LOT of cake before finally finding Edibles Incredible. This way far and beyond the best cake we tasted, and it was perfect on our wedding day. We worked closely with Robyn and Alan, who were both wonderful. Our cake was beautiful and exactly what we hoped it would be! Not only would we use them again for future events, but we will be back in their bakery for any time we want a slice of cake for the day!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We are so happy that you were happy with your wedding cake, the service we provided, and of course, the taste. Thank you so much for your reviews. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

OUR CAKE WAS AMAZING!! We couldn't be happier about our cake. Edibles Incredible Desserts did a great job.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Susanne, the Edibles Incredible Dessert Team really appreciated your review. We loved creating your cake and wish you and your partner a sweet year together! Thanks for loving our products.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Robyn and her husband run a heck of a pasty shop at this Reston/Sterling Virginia-based company. Her wedding cakes are by far the best I've ever tasted, and are surprisingly very reasonably priced. She did both my wedding cake and our groom's cake, and both turned out delicious and beautiful. The Lemon Sublime was a huge hit, even among people that aren't huge lemon fans (it is more of a pineapple, coconut flavor than pure lemon). The groom's cake was a chocolate ganache with milk chocolate mousse inside and it was also a huge hit. I wish I had more time to eat cake at my wedding. One thing I really like about Edibles Incredible is that they will give you a free cake topper (6 inch cake) on your one year anniversary. This is great because you don't have to eat a frozen (and most likely not very good anymore) old cake on your 1 year anniversary!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Dana - We loved your review and we were especially pleased that you loved both your wedding cake and the groom's cake. We always have fun making groom's cakes because some of them are quite creative. Thank you for honoring us with your business. Have a great year and thank you again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had two tastings for wedding cakes. Edibles Incredible was a shoe in. The other place we tried had good cakes, but they couldn't hold a candle to the delicious, moist, high quality cakes that Edibles Incredible showcased at our tasting. We even bought a slice of cake, froze it for a week, and ate it a week later, and it was still tastier, and more moist and delicious than the cakes we tried on that same day, fresh from the other cake vendor. On top of the quality of service, the prices we reasonable, they were flexible with us choosing multiple flavors for cupcakes for the wedding, they decorated the cake beautifully, and they delivered it on time and set up the cup cakes on the display that they rented to us for a reasonable fee. I HIGHLY recommend Edibles Incredible for ANY cake or dessert filled occasion! I plan to go back for birthdays, holidays, and just for a treat! :)

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that you chose us for your wedding cake. We loved working with you and so happy to assist you on your special day. Thank you for your lovely review.

Sharon
11/08/2014

Our experience with Edibles Incredible was first-rate from beginning to end. Our initial tasting and meeting with the owner was very enjoyable. All the cakes were moist and tasty and we were very happy with the classic 'Vanilla-Razz' that we selected. It was clearly superior to the samples we had tasted at another bakery. We were also pleasantly surprised with the price.

The cake was delivered on time and was absolutely beautiful. The decoration was exactly as we had envisioned it. And the taste and moistness drew praise from many guests, including an accomplished chef. We would recommend Edibles Incredible without qualification to anyone needing a superb cake for a special occasion.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Sharon for the fabulous review! It was wonderful to know that the taste and moistness drew praise from guests, including an accomplished chef." More importantly, we are so delighted that you were happy as well with the taste and our service. It was a pleasure to create your cake! Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business.

1 person found this review helpful
Bethany
11/08/2014

Our cake was amazing both in taste and appearance. It was exactly what we wanted and everyone raved about it!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

WOW, what a great review! Thank you Bethany. Our staff is delighted to hear that you were very pleased with your cake. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your review of appreciation.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Their cake is amazing! It tasted great and everyone loved it.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Amanda for your review which was short and to the point. Loved it and so glad you loved the cake! Have a wonderful year together and we hope to see you soon at the Reston Retail store.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Our cake was the talk of our wedding! So delicious and beautiful! The owners are beyond nice and the sweetest people I have ever met!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review of our business. It's always nice to work with great people on such an amazing occasion. It is our honor to create great cakes. Thanks again. We look forward to seeing you again.

Christopher
10/25/2014

The design of the cake turned out better then we expected. The company was very friendly and worked with us with what we wanted.

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Christopher for your review of our services. We loved creating your wedding cake and hope to see you again real soon. May you and your love have a wonderful life together!

Catherine
10/24/2014

we requested a pumpkin spice cake with caramel cream cheese frosting. it was AMAZING!! Moist and delicious. Frosting not too sweet and sugary. My husband and I took a whole layer home with us as we flew back across the country. It lasted for another week and was just as delicious as the day we got it. SO GOOD!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Catherine - Your review was so insightful! We loved your idea of pairing the pumpkin cake with the carmeliscious frosting and we may try that at some point. We are also so grateful that you loved your cake and it's nice to know that you and the cake arrived home safely! Have a great first married year together and come back and see us soon.

Michele
10/19/2014

My experience was absolutely wonderful! The cake was very delicious and they created and designed it to exactly how my husband and I asked. There was beautiful detail and it was such a pleasure working with Robyn and her team! I will be sure to use there cakes and desserts for future events!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Michele, the Edibles Incredible Desserts Team thanks you for your kind review! We are so pleased that you loved both the look and taste of your cake. We certainly enjoyed created for you. May you two have a wonderful first married year together! Come back and see us real soon! Thank you again!

Private User
Recently Married

I cannot say enough good things about Edibles Incredible! We decided to check them out for our wedding cake because of their great reviews and reasonable prices. And we were not let down! The personal attention and service was great, and the cake was delicious. They did not try to up sell us or talk us into something we didn't want, and I appreciated that. I wanted a simple, clean, delicious wedding cake, and that was what I got and it was perfect. Thank you!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

What a great review! We appreciate your business and your feedback. We wish you well in your first year of married bliss and look forward to seeing you for your complimentary anniversary cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake tasting was very professional and informative. The responses and interaction with the staff were pleasant and easy.

Our cupcake wedding cake was amazing and tasked great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cake and price hands down!! I love their cakes and other yummy desserts so much to choose from! Hardest part to do with these guys is pick out which flavors u want!!!! :-) they make soooo many and all of them are mind blowing delicious!!! :-) cake was absolutely beautiful craft man ship! Thank u so much!!! Will be coming every anniversary for dessert!! :-)

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Hi Joey - Our team was so happy to hear your review. It takes so many of us to just create one cake. . .from Alan conducting the tasting, the Wedding Consultant, the Order Expeditor, an amazing Baker, the Production Team who fills and ices the cake, the Amazing Decorators, the Quality Control Team, and the Jack of All Trades who delivers the cake. They all very much appreciate your enthusiastic review. We hope to see you soon!