Edible Creations

Edible Creations Cakes and Cupcakes

8978 Taft St
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Edible Creations....

It was my pleasure to work with you. Just a short note to thank you for the wonderful job you did with our wedding cake. It could not have been more perfect, the decor, the taste and your attention to detail. You did an amazing job.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Edible creations was part of my wedding package along with 2 other popular places. My husband and I visited all three, and after tasting a cake from edible creations the decision was a no brainer. I had first tried their cakes at my best friend's wedding the year before. She could not stop raving about the cake and the service, and after trying them out ourselves we saw why. All 3 places are good, BUT taste wise Edible Creations has more variety and their cakes are always super moist and never dry. Also as far as helping our vision come to life, they were extremely flexible and understanding of our budget. Where one of the other vendors wanted to charge us $720, Edible creations only charged us $20. I wouldn't do my cakes anywhere else!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was delicious!!!! I was able to do a cake tasting which was very tasty and very fun and on the wedding day the cake was delicious! I regret that I was not able to enjoy the cake (I was walking around greeting my guests). I have the top half of the wedding cake which is good but we had 2 flavors in our cake and I regret I did not save a portion of that as well. Our wedding guests enjoyed the cake so I am happy!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mike & Lily are the very best to work with! Everyone at Gulfstream Park is still raving over the BEAUTIFUL and most breathtaking masterpiece that was made for Karie & Joey's wedding. If you're in South Florida and you're looking for your dream wedding cake with flavors to match, stop by Edible Creations and know that you are in GREAT hands!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Edible Creations was recommended by Jacaranda Country Club. We set an appt and went for the cake tasting. The people were extremely nice and had some wonderful suggestions. The cake was delicious and the designs were beautiful. We were extremely happy with our selection and the guests loved the cake. Would recommend Edible Creations for any event.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake was delicious and they had a variety of designs to choose from! I highly recommend the vanila rum! Yum! It was also included when using Jacarand as our venue so that was a great plus!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lily and her husband are so sweet and easy to work with. I decided on a cupcake tower for our wedding instead of a traditional wedding cake. During my tasting, they took the time to advise me on what flavors would work the best with cupcakes and all the different designs they could do to make the cupcakes look gorgeous. We decided on Amaretto cupcakes with butter-cream icing and they were delicious! Everything turned out great! I'll be using Edible Creations for events that I need cake and cupcakes for from now on. Prices beat out all the other bakeries I looked into!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Edible Creations did a beautiful job with my wedding cake, it was absolutely beautiful and delicious. My wedding cake pictures are amazing and I received so many compliments on how beautiful my cake was and how tasteful it was. Thank you Edible Creations for my beautiful cake!!!! I totally loved it.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gorgeous and delicious cake! Lily is amazing!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious, gorgeous cake!! Great tasting and really beautiful, working with Lily and her husband was a dream. They made our wedding cake absolutely beautiful and everyone was so happy.

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh wow! Thank you so much!! I just do not know how to thank you guys enough!! This was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen in my life, and it was my cake for my wedding and you guys made it all possible. Everyone complimented me on the cake and took numerous pics next to the cake. Thank you once again lily. Every piece in a puzzle counts... You guys went above and beyond.... I absolutely fell in love with it ... Thank you.. Xoxoxoxo. You guys were very flexible and amazing to work with. Made the impossible, possible. And turned my cake into a masterpiece. Helped me as if I was a family member. Thank you so much once again!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for a better cake vendor! A few years back I first met Lily to make a grooms cake for my best friends wedding. Two years later, I went back to make my best friends baby shower cake. Lily remembered me and greeted me just like I was a part of her family. Fast forward to 2013 when I got engaged, now it was my turn for a wedding cake. I was so excited to see Edible creations on the vendor list for my venue. When I called her to make an appt. for the tasting, we laughed because the last time I had seen her, she told me that I would be next! I am mostly thankful to Lily for calling me the day before to check up on how I was doing and feeling. Also thankful to her for asking permission to add a little something extra to my cake. I trusted Lily in making that decision with no hesitation. I loved that I felt important. That I wasn't just another bride. Thank you Edible Creations for making my dream cake! It was delicious and Can't wait for the next chapter in my life to share with you guys! t wait to get you guys a picture of us framed so we can join your Wall of Pictures!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Edible Creations provided our beautiful wedding cake. They were flexible with design and flavors and the outcome was wonderful. The cake was moist and delicious and the cake stand that we rented made it look that much better. Lilly is wonderful to work with and created a truly beautiful cake for us.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lily made our cake for our May 31, 2014 wedding. We are from Toronto and only had one day when we were visiting Fort Lauderdale to pick our cake and get that done. Lily was very accommodating and professional and even stayed open a little later for us so we could come back sign the contract. She was amazing and made our cake exactly how we had asked--down to the last detail. The flavours were delicious and our guests couldn't get enough. Thank you, Lily, you are a very talented! I can't wait to eat the rest of our cake on our first wedding anniversary.

Edible Creations responded with the following comments:

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to be able to serve you and we hope to be able. To make another cake for you in the near future , we wish. You e best of luck

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Really small store in a strip mall off Taft is where you'll find Edible Creations.

This cake was a part of the Grande Oaks wedding package and came out exactly as I had designed and asked for..

The owner was extremely helpful and my wedding cake was a success.

I had tried a few varieties and went with the Amaretto cake which is very almond-y and the Rum Vanilla cake for another tier and chocolate marble with Nutella injected in it as the top layer of the cake, all covered with buttercream frosting.

I had paid extra..not much more to have rhinestones placed along the cake and I had off white piping and design on a white cake..

The cake was moist, and the vanilla varieties are far better than the chocolate, and I'm a chocolate fan.

If you're looking for a custom cake or birthday, wedding, or anniversary cake this is the place.

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The cake is the most delicious cake I've ever had for a party (and I've had many). The friendliness and service was wonderful. They gave me generous samples of every cake they had so that I could truly make a comparison and choose. They really wanted us to be happy and when I called to say how happy we were, they were thrilled that we enjoyed it. A great experience--no pretense.

954-433-3445
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards