Edible Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The cake was included in our package for our reception venue. Overall, the cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. My biggest complaint was that the sizes of the pieces of cake were TINY! Each person got a small sliver of cake, where I thought each person would have gotten a little bit of a bigger piece. If I would have known that in advance, I would have opted to pay a little extra for a bigger cake. Other than that, the cake tasted delicious and looked phenomenal.

Edible Creations responded with the following comments:

We are very happy to hear everything went well with your wedding and your cake , as far as the actual cutting of the cake when is covered by your venue they dictate as to the size of your cake as you finalize with your venue and given to us as your final , then they are the ones which actually cut your slices of cakes depending on your guest count.
We are sorry to hear about your inconvenience but when when you go thru a venue which covers your cake we have not much say as to the size of the cake delivered .
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us .

Rina
05/09/2015
4.7

Everyone seemed to like my cake and it was done the way I envisioned it. I am not the best person to talk about flavors or moistness since I am not huge on cakes. We got Vanilla Rum and Marble. I didn't received complaints. The only reason I didn't put the 5 stars was because the owner can be seen as not being people friendly. I met them through a food tasting and their personality didn't interest me but ended up with them due to their cake service.

Recently Married

Very nice people and beautiful cake! So happy with everything! Highly recommended! -Giselle Capps

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was so perfect!! It was delicious and so beautif! We couldn't be happier!

Recently Married

Amazing cake! Delicious and beautiful. The vendor had samples all set up at the tasting and each kind of cake was better than the next--moist, flavorful and unique. We could not have been happier with their product and they were wonderfully helpful to work with.

Victoria
03/14/2015

The cake turned out absolutely amazing. It was delicious and beautiful - everything I asked for. They really worked with me to make everything perfect. I also ordered a groom's cake, which was fantastic! They very much went above and beyond!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The staff was professional and very courteous. I visited on a busy Saturday afternoon and they made me feel at home. The cake was beautiful and so delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Lily and Mike were a pleasure to work with. Lily took all of my photos of cakes I found on Pinterest and combined them into a beautiful cake that perfectly fit the theme of our wedding. She also created our groom's cake which was an XBox controller that everyone LOVED. A month before our wedding we enjoyed her cake pops and mini cupcakes for my Mad Hatter Tea Party bridal shower. Just by seeing a few photos of theming for the event she was able to perfectly match the desserts to the rest of the decorations. I can't wait to have another big event so we can have her lemon cake and chocolate amoretto cake again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our venue contract included a wedding cake through Edible Creations. I honestly was not expecting a lot since it was part of the package, but I was so wrong. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The cake was beautiful and (most importantly) it was delicious! It was the perfect size for our party, so nothing went to waste.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

From the time we went for our cake tasting, we knew we wanted to order our cake from Edible Creations. They were very friendly, easy to talk to and the cakes are delicious!!! We had a great experience. Our wedding cake was just as beautiful as it was delicious!

Rita
01/10/2015

Taste was incredible. We had red velvet. I brought a pic in and they literally copied it. It was amazing.

1 Review
Recently Married

Wow wow wow - this husband and wife duo, with their team, did a fantastic job.

When my family and I went for the cake tasting we fell in love with their flavors, so many good choices. But these people went above and beyond to care for me on my day of. I was having a rough week leading to the wedding, and they reminded me that everything would be fine, and they really went made my cake as perfect as they promised. Good people, good cake.

Clara
12/26/2014

My cake was amazing, soft, creamy and delicious! Great job! This company will make you the cake of your dreams and itll come out amazing in your pictures as well. Number one in my book.
Clara Delgado

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I showed Edible Creations a picture of a cake I had seen online, and the one they delivered was 10x better! They also did an amazing job on the groom's cake I ordered as a surprise. The flavors were amazing as well!

Edible Creations....

It was my pleasure to work with you. Just a short note to thank you for the wonderful job you did with our wedding cake. It could not have been more perfect, the decor, the taste and your attention to detail. You did an amazing job.

Recently Married

Edible creations was part of my wedding package along with 2 other popular places. My husband and I visited all three, and after tasting a cake from edible creations the decision was a no brainer. I had first tried their cakes at my best friend's wedding the year before. She could not stop raving about the cake and the service, and after trying them out ourselves we saw why. All 3 places are good, BUT taste wise Edible Creations has more variety and their cakes are always super moist and never dry. Also as far as helping our vision come to life, they were extremely flexible and understanding of our budget. Where one of the other vendors wanted to charge us $720, Edible creations only charged us $20. I wouldn't do my cakes anywhere else!