Edible Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lily and Mike were a pleasure to work with. Lily took all of my photos of cakes I found on Pinterest and combined them into a beautiful cake that perfectly fit the theme of our wedding. She also created our groom's cake which was an XBox controller that everyone LOVED. A month before our wedding we enjoyed her cake pops and mini cupcakes for my Mad Hatter Tea Party bridal shower. Just by seeing a few photos of theming for the event she was able to perfectly match the desserts to the rest of the decorations. I can't wait to have another big event so we can have her lemon cake and chocolate amoretto cake again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our venue contract included a wedding cake through Edible Creations. I honestly was not expecting a lot since it was part of the package, but I was so wrong. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The cake was beautiful and (most importantly) it was delicious! It was the perfect size for our party, so nothing went to waste.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

From the time we went for our cake tasting, we knew we wanted to order our cake from Edible Creations. They were very friendly, easy to talk to and the cakes are delicious!!! We had a great experience. Our wedding cake was just as beautiful as it was delicious!

Rita
01/10/2015

Taste was incredible. We had red velvet. I brought a pic in and they literally copied it. It was amazing.

1 Review
Recently Married

Wow wow wow - this husband and wife duo, with their team, did a fantastic job.

When my family and I went for the cake tasting we fell in love with their flavors, so many good choices. But these people went above and beyond to care for me on my day of. I was having a rough week leading to the wedding, and they reminded me that everything would be fine, and they really went made my cake as perfect as they promised. Good people, good cake.

Clara
12/26/2014

My cake was amazing, soft, creamy and delicious! Great job! This company will make you the cake of your dreams and itll come out amazing in your pictures as well. Number one in my book. Clara Delgado

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I showed Edible Creations a picture of a cake I had seen online, and the one they delivered was 10x better! They also did an amazing job on the groom's cake I ordered as a surprise. The flavors were amazing as well!

Edible Creations....

It was my pleasure to work with you. Just a short note to thank you for the wonderful job you did with our wedding cake. It could not have been more perfect, the decor, the taste and your attention to detail. You did an amazing job.

Recently Married

Edible creations was part of my wedding package along with 2 other popular places. My husband and I visited all three, and after tasting a cake from edible creations the decision was a no brainer. I had first tried their cakes at my best friend's wedding the year before. She could not stop raving about the cake and the service, and after trying them out ourselves we saw why. All 3 places are good, BUT taste wise Edible Creations has more variety and their cakes are always super moist and never dry. Also as far as helping our vision come to life, they were extremely flexible and understanding of our budget. Where one of the other vendors wanted to charge us $720, Edible creations only charged us $20. I wouldn't do my cakes anywhere else!

Recently Married

The cake was delicious!!!! I was able to do a cake tasting which was very tasty and very fun and on the wedding day the cake was delicious! I regret that I was not able to enjoy the cake (I was walking around greeting my guests). I have the top half of the wedding cake which is good but we had 2 flavors in our cake and I regret I did not save a portion of that as well. Our wedding guests enjoyed the cake so I am happy!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Mike & Lily are the very best to work with! Everyone at Gulfstream Park is still raving over the BEAUTIFUL and most breathtaking masterpiece that was made for Karie & Joey's wedding. If you're in South Florida and you're looking for your dream wedding cake with flavors to match, stop by Edible Creations and know that you are in GREAT hands!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Edible Creations was recommended by Jacaranda Country Club. We set an appt and went for the cake tasting. The people were extremely nice and had some wonderful suggestions. The cake was delicious and the designs were beautiful. We were extremely happy with our selection and the guests loved the cake. Would recommend Edible Creations for any event.

Ashley
10/25/2014

Cake was delicious and they had a variety of designs to choose from! I highly recommend the vanila rum! Yum! It was also included when using Jacarand as our venue so that was a great plus!

Michelle
10/12/2014

Lily and her husband are so sweet and easy to work with. I decided on a cupcake tower for our wedding instead of a traditional wedding cake. During my tasting, they took the time to advise me on what flavors would work the best with cupcakes and all the different designs they could do to make the cupcakes look gorgeous. We decided on Amaretto cupcakes with butter-cream icing and they were delicious! Everything turned out great! I'll be using Edible Creations for events that I need cake and cupcakes for from now on. Prices beat out all the other bakeries I looked into!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Edible Creations did a beautiful job with my wedding cake, it was absolutely beautiful and delicious. My wedding cake pictures are amazing and I received so many compliments on how beautiful my cake was and how tasteful it was. Thank you Edible Creations for my beautiful cake!!!! I totally loved it.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Gorgeous and delicious cake! Lily is amazing!!