EC Photo Booth

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

E.C. Photobooth provided a wonderful atmosphere for my daughter's wedding. Latoyia was welcoming to anyone approaching the photobooth, and made sure that people had an opportunity to write in the scrapbook. I highly recommend using them for any occasion.

Jaime
07/19/2014

Shanta Bailey Photography is one of the best in Elizabeth City! Impeccable work ethic, timely shoots and posing, creativity in posing and capturing the purity of the moment, the ability to give you your money's worth whether in a photoshoot, photobooth, or event photography, she commits and delivers every time. She has a natural gift to capture your precious moments.

john/shawanna
07/19/2014

My family absolutely loved the Photobooth at our wedding. My husband and I are so thankful we decided to include it as part of our special day. It is so delightful being able to see the pictures and read everyone's remarks in the photo album. Love it and we would definitely use it again!!

Ericka
07/19/2014

Awesome event! The photo booth was the perfect thing to keep guests entertained. I truly enjoyed it.

Private User
Recently Married

Very professional & easy to work with!

Aimee
12/31/2013

EC Photo Booth was a true hit at our wedding! Jeromy and LaToya were fabulous! From the time they arrived at the venue until they broke down the photo booth they interacted with the guests, made sure everyone had a good time while in the booth and communicated with us throughout so no one missed the opportunity to take part in the photo booth experience! I actually wasn't sure if this was something I truly wanted at the wedding and honestly hesitated booking, but had it to do over again, they would be first on my list of vendors to book! Almost all of our guests commented on how much fun the booth was as well as how great Jeromy and LaToya were! They were wonderful and we greatly appreciated the part they played in our special day!

Raven
10/05/2013

You guys were absolutly awesome!! Thank you so much for helping us celebrate this special day and making it even more fun and memorable :))

Donnisha
04/20/2013

EC Photo Booth was AMAZING. Our guests truly enjoyed the photo booth and loved taking their pics home as favors. We would recommend EC Photo Booth for any and every event! Thanx for making our "Big Day" extra special!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

EC Photo booth was at the event in plenty of time to set up. They were better than I anticipated in every respect. Not only were they punctual, they were exceptionally professional. They interacted with all the guests fabulously and everyone had a great time dressing up with props (EC Booth) provided. Although I got a good deal on the price (GROUPON) I would have gladly paid twice the amount because of all the fun our guests had. I predict that these photo booths will become a permanent part of all weddings plans. Its a great way for guests to spend time between the ceremony and the reception, and two hours gives everyone plenty of time to enjoy it.

Services Used: Photography

I was extremely pleased with the service and professionalism that EC Photo Booth provided to my daughters wedding reception. Throughout the entire planning process they quickly communicated with me and answered all my questions. They were very flexible with some last minute changes I requested. They provided outstanding service and their photo booth was a HUGE success. I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in hiring photo booth services.

Casey
02/16/2013

Both my husband and I were extremely pleased with our experience with EC Photobooth and our guests loved it. We highly recommend the scrapbook option they offer, it is such a wonderful keepsake. This was one of the highlights of our wedding and have nothing but great things to say!!

Sandra
11/24/2012

Had a wonderful time working with such a wonderful vendor collegue. Can't wait until the next time. Love your photo booth.

Quincina
11/24/2012

EC Photo Booth was jus Excellent!!!

Sabrina
11/24/2012

The EC Photo Booth is a wonderful presence to have at any occassion! Everyone has a blast!

Leonda
11/24/2012

The Photo Booth was a major highlight at my wedding, excellent customer service, friendly owners, and will have a ball right along with ur guest!!! Highly Recommended!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Amazing time, Amazing memories, AMAZING staff! Thank you for making my event something my guest and I will NEVER forget! Your professionalism and charisma was the icing on the cake for any already perfect experience! Not enough words could express how pleased I am with my whole EC Photo booth experience!