EBE Events & Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Freaking unbelievable! There are no other words! No video gives this band justice. Every single artist in this band is unbelievably talented! Berdie, the band leader is approachable and easy to work with. Thank you times a million!! Kudos to all!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
Recently Married

I can't say enough about how wonderful Rio was, and what a pleasure it was working with the band's leader, Jonathan! From the start, Jonathan was warm, welcoming, and 110% organized and on top of things. You can't put a price on this when you're in the midst of wedding planning!

The minute that my husband and I walked into the ballroom for our reception (to a song that Rio learned specifically for us, which was AMAZING - they nailed it!), we could feel the exciting energy, and no one stopped dancing from that point on! A month later and all of our guests are still talking about how incredible our band was!

A huge heartfelt thank you to Rio and EBE! I would recommend them a million times over to anyone!

Services Used: Band

We had the most amazing experience with our EBE entertainment, especially our Emcee/DJ Ben Ostroff!! Ben met with us beforehand and it was immediately evident that he had a ton of experience, which put us at ease. He asked us lots of questions about our musical taste and was extremely accommodating, while at the same time, used his expertise to craft the most perfect wedding soundtrack. Moreover, he responded to all of our email inquiries within an hour. Even our little nitty gritty details were graciously received!

Our violin-guitar duo did an excellent job performing the songs we selected for our ceremony and provided excellent beatles/country music for our cocktail hour.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
1 Review
Recently Married

EBE Sydney provided the music for our first annual Chris Cerceo Memorial Benefit on March 13 . The band was first class all the way and put on a show that left everyone talking . They turned this event into an amazing party and they had the dance floor packed all night . We would definitely highly recommend Sydney to anyone that was looking for a high energy , multi talented band for their next event . All we can say is Thank you !!!!!!

Services Used: Band

From the moment we consulted with Joel at EBE, we knew we were on the right track for getting the BEST Dance Party Band for our daughter's wedding. We had so much fun going to their Showcase and listening to their music; we went three times before finally selecting Rio, with Jonathan as the bandleader. From that moment on, we knew our daughter's wedding would be the BEST!! Dana and Jason met with Jonathan to carefully and thoughtfully review and coordinate their musical selections into a cohesive night that just flowed from the moment they started to play; from the ceremony music to the duet during the cocktail reception, Rio was absolute perfection. The music that your band provided on a snowy winter night in February was enough to soothe even the most frazzled of nerves of people arriving in the worse driving conditions and totally embracing Rio's energy and talent on many levels. The music during the ceremony lent magic to the already palpable feeling of love towards Dana and Jason. The selection of, "Over the Rainbow", as we walked our daughter down the aisle...pure love. During the cocktail reception Rio had two musicians who played and created an atmosphere of a very cool Jazz Club. When the French doors opened to reveal a completely transformed Ballroom, Rio was up on that stage just beginning to rock out; people entered the ballroom and immediately began to fill up the dance floor. The musical selection appealed to all that were there...from the Oldies but Goodies that everyone could sing along with and dance to, to today's top Pop/Rock songs played on the radio. Rio's renditions of current songs were over the top...everybody was dancing their heart out and having the times of their lives, until the band stop playing at midnight. I can’t rave enough about the quality and professionalism Rio and EBE provided to make our daughter’s Winter Wedding Wonderland the most magical and spectacular night…Thank you!!
Ellen and Larry Cohan

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Videography

It was SO AMAZING. Mike Noble and DJ Brickhouse were absolutely outstanding. We had a wide range of guests. Young, Old, Gay and Straight and UNIVERSALLY everyone said the music was outstanding. At one point, Mike had every single person on the dance floor...183 people! Two members of the catering staff told us they had never seen that before.

Great talent and great to work with.

Services Used: DJ

Thank you so much to Matt Ostroff and the EBE Team! Matt really made the party come together and ensured that my group of non dancers stayed on the dance floor! (I was shocked, they really would not stop dancing!)

Matt was so detailed in setting up communication to ensure that all of our favorite music was played throughout the night.

The music was great and we enjoyed every minute of it. Matt and EBE, you are the best!

Services Used: DJ

Matt and EBE were absolutely wonderful! Matt is exceptional not only as a DJ but as a person as well. He really made our wedding special by playing the best songs along with ones we requested. He got people up and dancing right away which was amazing. You can't go wrong with Matt and EBE! Thanks again Matt!

Recently Married

EBE and Jon were amazing to work with! Jon touched base with us a handful of times to go over details about names and order and music! Everything was perfect! The music we wanted was played the volume was perfect everyone danced the entire night away! Perfect way to bring in the new year!

Services Used: DJ

Matt did an outstanding job despite being ill that evening. The show went on without a hitch! He is a true professional with a great voice and impeccable timing. I would recommend EBE and Matt Ostroff without reservation.

Services Used: DJ

We worked with Matt from EBE as our wedding DJ. Before I get to any details, I want to note that Matt was very sick with a bout of a stomach bug the night of the wedding...did that matter? NO!! He hung in there like a champ and pulled off an amazing job as if nothing was wrong with him! If I was in his position I don't think I could have done what he did, but this just goes to show you how dedicated he is to providing you with the experience you deserve on your wedding day. This is a man that stayed true to his word on providing us with his amazing DJing skills while internally he was very sick.

Leading up to the wedding Matt was as professional as they come. He made himself available since Day 1 to answer our questions and concerns (we had a lot along the way). He made an appointment to visit at our home to set up the schedule of events for the reception about 1 month prior to the wedding. He literally was right on time. This was EXTREMELY helpful as his knowledge of reception events and timing of those events really planned the whole night for us. He worked with us in regards to any special requests that we wanted. My parents are also divorced and he had great advice on how to handle the entrances, etc.

Matt let us choose a lot of the music for the night while filling in the gaps with very appropriate music for a crowd that featured a 4 year old all the way up to an 84 year old. I wanted to add that my wife and I wanted to keep our first dance song a surprise for our guests and he held true to that when e-mailing between me, my wife, and her parents.

All in all we had a phenomenal time with EBE and especially Matt. He was a great DJ and we felt horrible for him as sick as he was. But we will never forget how he stuck in there and didn't miss a thing! There were no mistakes throughout the night. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ for their wedding event. Matt - thank you so much!

Services Used: DJ

If you are looking for a band that will keep your guests dancing and having a fantastic time we had Milan 77 for our daughters wedding. They all are so talented and really worked hard with her and husband to make the wedding a complete success. EBE has many different bands with the same style and to fit many budgets. I would highly recommend EBE for any event!! I can't wait until my other daughter gets married so I can hire them again.

Services Used: Band

Barcelona is the BEST band! We had the most amazing time with them and they made our wedding perfect! Berdie was FANTASTIC to work with! Everyone is still raving about how great they were!!

Services Used: Band

We first heard Paris at my cousins wedding and had to have them play at ours. It was the BEST decision. They were amazing. From the time the doors opened till the very end people were on the dance floor. They have created the perfect timeline for a wedding. Our guests raved about the wedding and it was all because of Paris. We had people dancing that never dance! Ebe was incredible and easy to work with and we couldn't be happier! Thank you for making our wedding truly memorable!

Services Used: Band

EBE and the band Barcelonia were great. Everyone at the reception thought the band was awesome.
The band leader, Bertie was so helpful and responsive to our requests. No song we picked was overlooked. The dance floor was always full. The music during dinner was delightful. A special thanks to Brian Lizzi who was a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks
Tom & Sue Mercadante

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

The Party Started BEFORE the First Course!

My Husband and I have very different music tastes. I am a live music junkie and he would prefer to hear origianl songs as opposed to cover bands. So we settled on a combination - DJ Burd and his band (drummer, guitarist, basist, electric violinists and MC). They did and OUTSTANDING JOB. We got to hear all of our favorite songs without compromising the live band feel. DJ Burd was so easy and fun to work with while planning and did a great job of steering us in the right direction. During the reception he moved the party in and out of line dancing, slow dancing, and club dancing seemlessly and really responded to the mood of my guests. They even stayed late to play the Wobble, which my flower girl requested at the last minute. They are true professionals who not only listen and give you want you ask for but also tweak your vision to make it a great success. In short, when you use a group THIS GOOD, it is best to sit back and let them work their magic.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning