EBE Events & Entertainment

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Barcelona is the BEST band! We had the most amazing time with them and they made our wedding perfect!

Services Used: Band

EBE and the band Barcelonia were great. Everyone at the reception thought the band was awesome.
The band leader, Bertie was so helpful and responsive to our requests. No song we picked was overlooked. The dance floor was always full. The music during dinner was delightful. A special thanks to Brian Lizzi who was a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks
Tom & Sue Mercadante

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

The Party Started BEFORE the First Course!

My Husband and I have very different music tastes. I am a live music junkie and he would prefer to hear origianl songs as opposed to cover bands. So we settled on a combination - DJ Burd and his band (drummer, guitarist, basist, electric violinists and MC). They did and OUTSTANDING JOB. We got to hear all of our favorite songs without compromising the live band feel. DJ Burd was so easy and fun to work with while planning and did a great job of steering us in the right direction. During the reception he moved the party in and out of line dancing, slow dancing, and club dancing seemlessly and really responded to the mood of my guests. They even stayed late to play the Wobble, which my flower girl requested at the last minute. They are true professionals who not only listen and give you want you ask for but also tweak your vision to make it a great success. In short, when you use a group THIS GOOD, it is best to sit back and let them work their magic.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

We had the privilege of having London Bridge play for our November wedding. We could not have been happier with this band. From the moment we booked them they were easily accessible. Anita, the band leader answered every question and email immediately. The level of entertainment that London Bridge provided could not be matched. They had a constant energy, which they used to read the guests and choose music accordingly. They truly had our guests dancing all night.... Out family and friends are still talking about what an amazing time they had and how much they loved the band! Thank you Anita and London Bridge for making an already perfect night even better!

Matt and Alicia Catania

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Barcelona is one of the best wedding bands you could ever book. The band leader, Berdie, is fantastic and worked with us to make sure everything ran smoothly at the reception and to create an amazing playlist. They did a great job and we cannot thank them enough!

Services Used: Band

EBE is a wonderful establishment! We started with Joel Aaron who really guided us and learned who were and found the perfect band for us. Once we heard Paris, we knew from the chills we felt they were the ones for us! We spoke to Troy the band leader many times before the wedding and he was so organized and meticulous. His reassurance helped the nervousness we were both feeling. The day of the event ran smoothly thanks to Troy and Paris. The singers were on the dance floor engaged the guests and no one was sitting down. At the end of the night, no one wanted the music to stop. So, in my book I think Paris did a fabulous job, we can't wait to use them for another occasion again!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Mike Noble is THE best! So incredibly thoughtful, efficient and balanced. Really listened to our needs and added his own years of experience and knowledge to give us the wedding of our dreams!THANK YOU EBE!

Services Used: DJ

I don't know where to begin! I suppose the band leader is the best start ! Thank you to Steve Meranus for listening to us in our initial meeting about the type of music and party we wanted ! You're a music man and you get it ! With your leadership Dreamtime was nothing less than amazing !! No one sat down !! We could not have been more thrilled and everyone agreed it was just awesome !!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

This band was very easy to work with and responsive to our needs and wishes.
Most importantly , everyone was up dancing from the very beginning and screaming for more at the end. The band did not make it about themselves and their egos as I have seen with other bands. Rather, you played what we wanted and focused on making it a PARTY.

Services Used: Band

EBE's band Monte Carlo played at our wedding, and we could not have been happier with them! They are a group of talented musicians who really know how to get the party going. They paced everything perfectly throughout the reception, playing slower songs as courses were served and more upbeat songs in between and after dinner. They were AMAZING! Our guests are still raving about them, and my single friends want to hire them for their future weddings!

We also had EBE musicians play our ceremony and cocktail hour. Brian (the bandleader) & I worked through the ceremony selections ahead of time, and cocktail hour had smooth jazz floating through the air. It was perfect!

Brian is a pleasure to work with. He guided me through the planning process, as I had no idea how to plan music for the wedding. He was responsive and helpful throughout.

But really, the amazing music is the draw! Monte Carlo is an excellent band, and made our wedding as fun & lively as it was. Would absolutely recommend them without hesitation!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

I LOVED working with Matt from EBE! WOW!!! Matt made me feel calm about the whole process. He even reached out to me all the time to see if there was anything he could do. EVeryone was up and dancing at our wedding and the ceremony music was beautiful too!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We had Amsterdam for our wedding band on 10/18/14 and they were awesome! From the start of the process, Leslie and Dave were great to work with - responsive, friendly, professional, excited to be playing at our wedding, very talented! My husband and I, along with our guests, commented all night and after, how great the band was (seriously, they were one of our favorite vendors). They whole band was so enthusiastic from the start of the reception, it was truly contagious. Our crowd was dancing start to finish and the music selection was right on point, appealing to our whole crowd. It was one of our best wedding decisions to book Amsterdam! Thanks again!!!

Services Used: Band

I hired Milan 77 to play my wedding on Cape Cod on Oct 12, 2014. I had seen them before at a friends wedding in Philly and when I started looking at bands in the Boston area, nothing else compared and the top Boston bands were already booked and didn't seem to offer what Milan 77 or what the other EBE bands did. And having already seen Milan 77 and their live continuous music took away much of the risk compared to booking a band I had never seen before.

Even though I knew they were amazing and was expecting nothing less, they exceeded my expectations. Jonathan from EBE was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. He booked a charter bus for them to travel the 7 hours to Cape Cod. LaMont from Milan 77 was attentive and responsive prior to the wedding and arranged a phone call well in advance to go over important details and there was good email correspondence back and forth in hammering out those details. I even got compliments from the wedding venue planner who was communicating with LaMont on receptions details and dinner service that he was super responsive and always responded with a cooperative and can do attitude. They obviously work with lots of bands and not all are polite and cooperative. She said LaMont was just great! They arrived well in advance to set up, and also arranged audio for the ceremony for a nominal fee. The audio for the ceremony was perfect and I've been to numerous wedding with audio problems during the ceremony which is embarrassing and just sucks, you can't leave that up to a pastor or justice of the peace who isn't an audio expert. The look and feel of the band was 100% professional, and they exude the qualities of a professional band, not just a wedding band. They played with energy and everything from the vocals, horns, strings and dancing was on point. They feel out the crowd and adjust the songs and intensity accordingly, and don't stop playing at any point! They were simply perfect and my guests were on the dance floor all nigh

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend anyone using EBE for their band services! We decided to select Milan 77 as our wedding band and our guest still can't stop raving about how good they were. Their song selection was extensive and diverse, and at our request they performed songs not included on their listing. The band leader was high powered and kept the party rocking all night! We just want to thank EBE and Milan 77 for making our night unforgettable.

Services Used: Band

I chose EBE for my wedding after hearing them advertising on a local radio station, WPST for many years. While a full band wasn't in my budget, an excellent DJ definitely was - it was also what I preferred. I am so glad I chose John Guarracino. He was very friendly to deal with and it was a pleasure meeting with him to discuss our choices. I love that EBE has a two person team. John did all the MC-ing and was the DJ as well, but he also had a partner helping to make the day flow. The cocktail hour music was perfect, and the music choices throughout the night had the dance floor packed. He was awesome at sticking with my music requests and steering clear of the choices I didn't want. I would definitely recommend John G. for any event!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I got married on October 4, 2014 at the Four Seasons in Baltimore. After 10 months of complete chaos..and a starting with a band from ANOTHER COMPANY *NOT EBE* to have them cancel on me a MONTH before my wedding, Brian and POP PHILLY saved the biggest and most important day of my life. POP PHILLY was absolutely incredible. They were everything I had imagined for my wedding day!! Their vocals are out of this world, they interacted with all of our guests, and ROCKED IT!!!!!!! They also learned my bridal walk and father/daughter dance in a weeks notice. I HIGHLY recommend working with Brian, Corey, and POP PHILLY!!!