EBE Events & Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You will NOT regret choosing EBE!!! I attended 2 events which Matt Ostroff was the DJ. After the first wedding, I knew I had to have him at our wedding. From the start, EBE was timely in their correspondence, friendly and just plain awesome!!! Matt Ostroff made recommendations for songs and feedback if we wanted a bad song to play. He was attentive and responded back to emails right away!

The day of the wedding, Matt was there as planed with a smile on his face. The ceremony music was perfect and the reception music even better. When I got distracted by talking to guests, he kindly told me that I should be dancing and having fun. During my sisters MOH speech, she referenced a song that had sentimental value. Next thing I know, Matt was playing that song during dinner. How thoughtful! Matt really connects with the client to make them feel special.

Although EBE is pricier than other local DJ's, it is 100% worth every penny!!!! We are SO happy we went with EBE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Dana and Andrew
Recently Married

We originally hired EBE for our DJ Ben Ostroff but as we worked with them to prepare for the reception, we were so thoroughly impressed with their responsiveness and attention to detail that we expanded our agreement to also include a String Trio for the ceremony and uplighting for the reception. String Trio: easy to work with to select ceremony music and sounded great in our intimate space with 90 guests. DJ Ben Ostroff: AMAZING! He got our guests excited and energized from the beginning of the reception as the bridal party entered to our send off at the end of the event. Uplighting: Amber lights looked gorgeous and well placed in our reception ballroom.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

EBE, Entertainment Beyond Expectations, key word in the best way possible is Beyond! We hired Sydney one of the many bands to choose from through EBE and when I tell you that they exceeded all expectations and went above and BEYOND all expectations, that's still an understatement. Chris and Nick and the rest of the members were amazing from beginning to end. Most importantly, the day of the wedding was an absolute killer party! They kept the partying going from start to finish with high energy of all the current hits and all the classics and really knew how to read the crowd. I cannot say enough about this band. One specific comment that stood out in my mind was that my uncle was at a wedding two weeks prior to ours with another EBE band. He mentioned it was one of their “high-end”, 15+ piece bands and while they were also great, my uncle mentioned that Sydney blew them out of the water with their level of energy and sound! Sydney might not be a large as some of the others out there, but they pack a much bigger punch than most! The best part is a close friend of mine has booked Sydney for their wedding for November 2015, so I get to rock out with them all over again! Thanks to EBE and Sydney, our wedding will go down in history as one of the best parties that our friends and family have ever been to and will always remember. Most importantly though, they made our day even more memorable than it already would have been.

Services Used: Band

Pop Philly was our wedding band and they were absolutely phenomenal! They kept the energy high and everyone dance floor all night long! They truly made our wedding amazing!

Services Used: Band

This past weekend we used EBE With LA Starz and added the amazing Steve Meranus as our bandleader. Words cannot express how utterly fabulous this band and Steve performed! They are the most incredible musicians who know how to keep everyone on the dance floor. We did not sit for a second, nor did any of our guests. The music selection was perfect and the party flowed exactly as we wanted, thanks to Steve. The band members come onto the floor and create the most engaging atmosphere. I have never heard SO many raving reviews from my guests. One guest summed it up perfectly by saying she felt as though she was just at an awesome concert. Do not hesitate to book LA Starz and Steve Meranus! They are worth every penny!

Services Used: Band

AMAZING COMPANY! We had Paris and we LOVED them, the band is high energy and just a fun group to work with. Troy (band leader) is the MAN! He made our day fun and exciting!!!

Services Used: Band

We had EBE LOVE 77 play at our wedding and they were fantastic! They had everyone up on the dance floor and played such a great variety of music! Every song they played sounded just like the original version. Dave (the band leader) was very prompt in his responses, had great suggestions, and even allowed me to make a few last minute changes to the timeline and song list. I would recommend EBE and this specific band to anyone looking. I hope I get to use them again one day!

Recently Married

I cannot speak highly enough about Steve Meranus, EBE, and Amsterdam. Steve recommended Amsterdam as our wedding band due to the feel we wanted and the size of our party (about 150 guests). I am so glad he did! We had the absolute best time at our wedding, and everyone raved about how amazing and talented Leslee, Dave, and the whole Amsterdam crew are. A ton of people said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and it's no doubt because of the amazing entertainment we had. From the bridal party introductions to the very last song (and the one after that, since we had a "one more song" chant happen!), the dance floor was full --even during dinner service when guests should have been seated! I wouldn't have had it any other way.

In addition to their talent, Steve, Leslee, and Dave are so professional and an enormous pleasure to work with. In the days leading up to the wedding and the actual day itself, they were so responsive and truly made sure everything went smoothly and was fun. My favorite part of wedding planning was no doubt working with them--they have such a great mindset that the reception is a celebration, not a point of stress. They made it all about us and played all of the songs we requested and made sure not to play any from our short "do not play" list. In talking to friends who hired bands for their weddings, nearly all of them said that their bands sort of "did their own thing", playing what they wanted, and sometimes not for the better. Not with Amsterdam! They are so talented at reading a room, playing what makes sense at the time, while also honoring the likes and dislikes of the bride and groom. If you're getting married and want a band, look no further than Amsterdam!

Services Used: Band, DJ
Recently Married

John did a wonderful job and was very thorough for our reception. He did everything we asked and was perfect throughout the evening.

Services Used: DJ
Recently Married

My husband and I got married on June 19th. I cannot thank EBE-POP PHILLY enough for making our ceremony and reception so perfect! Prior to the wedding, Corey Bonser continuously reached out to us to make sure our wedding was everything we had wanted. Corey was very confident and took care of everything for us. The reception was so much fun and our guests haven't stopped talking about it. THANK YOU SO MUCH POP PHILLY!!!!

Recently Married

EBE Amsterdam played at my wedding in Cape May, NJ in June and they were AMAZING! They kept the party going the entire night and were extremely organized throughout the planning process. They have great voices and did a great job of managing the the flow of the reception. We got so many compliments after our wedding from our family and friends about how amazing our band was. Leslee and Dave were so great to work with and I would highly recommend Amsterdam to anyone looking for a fantastic band that will keep your guests on the dance floor all night long!

Services Used: Band

EBE, Monte Carlo and Brian were AMAZING. Brian listened to everything that we wanted for our wedding and made it happen. Brian came up for a great way to surprise my husband on our wedding night and the band learned all of the songs we requested. Monte Carlo kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and people of all ages and music interests were dancing all night. Everyone has kept telling us how much they loved them! They were engaging, played what people wanted to hear and they played live the entire night without taking a break! The music they played during the cocktail hour was very tasteful and the dinner music was classy but still fun and the music for the dance floor was incredible. They were amazing, on time, responsive and SO MUCH FUN! Thank you Brian and Monte Carlo!!!!!

Recently Married

We had Imagine play at our wedding and they were AMAZING!! Played a huge variety of songs and really got people up and dancing. I would highly recommend them - all the guests commented how great they were! Janine was also so easy to work with!

Services Used: Band

Dreamtime was amazing and we couldn't have been more pleased with them for our daughter's wedding. Steve Maranus is the consummate professional and a very friendly and engaging band leader. The performers, whether vocalists or instrumentalists, were terrific and their sound is fabulous. The musical selections played were perfect for our crowd. The true measure of success is a filled dance floor all night long and that was exactly what ours was. People were dancing and smiling and having a great time. So many of our guests wanted to know the name of the band and used superlative after superlative to describe how much they liked them. If you're planning a wedding, do not hesitate to book Dreamtime. You will be as happy as we were!

Recently Married

Here's the thank-you note I wrote Steve Meranus, who used to be a band leader and whom we hired as an add-on to MC our wedding. He was amazing before, during, and after the wedding (when I asked him for the set list, he pulled it out of his memory, since it was never written down). The whole Dreamtime band was beyond incredible and made our wedding SO much fun. Here's the note:

The bride's parents insisted that the food is the best part of a wedding. The groom's parents said the flowers really set the mood. But we always knew: it's the music that makes the party. And goodness, did you guys make our party AMAZING! From our friends' very intense dance-off to the Zumba lesson our sister-in-law gave to "Fireball," to the horns and singers surrounding us on the dance floor ... it was a night we'll never forget, thanks in large part to your spectacular talents. Our guests have been raving about you, and one even said our wedding goes on her top three all-time list. Thank you for making June 7 such a memorable night. If we could get married again, we'd hire you in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

We had used London Bridge for our ceremony and reception. Anita, the band leader, is the most amazing person to work with! She promptly answered emails, had great suggestions and understood our vision for the day of music. She met us at my parent's house to plan the timeline and her personality is infectious! The day of the wedding everything was perfect! Each of our guests have expressed how much they LOVED London Bridge. We danced all night and have no complaints. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for more than just music, but entertainment too!