EBE Events & Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You will NOT regret choosing EBE!!! I attended 2 events which Matt Ostroff was the DJ. After the first wedding, I knew I had to have him at our wedding. From the start, EBE was timely in their correspondence, friendly and just plain awesome!!! Matt Ostroff made recommendations for songs and feedback if we wanted a bad song to play. He was attentive and responded back to emails right away!

The day of the wedding, Matt was there as planed with a smile on his face. The ceremony music was perfect and the reception music even better. When I got distracted by talking to guests, he kindly told me that I should be dancing and having fun. During my sisters MOH speech, she referenced a song that had sentimental value. Next thing I know, Matt was playing that song during dinner. How thoughtful! Matt really connects with the client to make them feel special.

Although EBE is pricier than other local DJ's, it is 100% worth every penny!!!! We are SO happy we went with EBE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Pop Philly was our wedding band and they were absolutely phenomenal! They kept the energy high and everyone dance floor all night long! They truly made our wedding amazing!

Services Used: Band

This past weekend we used EBE With LA Starz and added the amazing Steve Meranus as our bandleader. Words cannot express how utterly fabulous this band and Steve performed! They are the most incredible musicians who know how to keep everyone on the dance floor. We did not sit for a second, nor did any of our guests. The music selection was perfect and the party flowed exactly as we wanted, thanks to Steve. The band members come onto the floor and create the most engaging atmosphere. I have never heard SO many raving reviews from my guests. One guest summed it up perfectly by saying she felt as though she was just at an awesome concert. Do not hesitate to book LA Starz and Steve Meranus! They are worth every penny!

Services Used: Band

AMAZING COMPANY! We had Paris and we LOVED them, the band is high energy and just a fun group to work with. Troy (band leader) is the MAN! He made our day fun and exciting!!!

1 Review
Recently Married

My husband and I got married on June 19th. I cannot thank EBE-POP PHILLY enough for making our ceremony and reception so perfect! Prior to the wedding, Corey Bonser continuously reached out to us to make sure our wedding was everything we had wanted. Corey was very confident and took care of everything for us. The reception was so much fun and our guests haven't stopped talking about it. THANK YOU SO MUCH POP PHILLY!!!!

Recently Married

EBE Amsterdam played at my wedding in Cape May, NJ in June and they were AMAZING! They kept the party going the entire night and were extremely organized throughout the planning process. They have great voices and did a great job of managing the the flow of the reception. We got so many compliments after our wedding from our family and friends about how amazing our band was. Leslee and Dave were so great to work with and I would highly recommend Amsterdam to anyone looking for a fantastic band that will keep your guests on the dance floor all night long!

Services Used: Band

EBE, Monte Carlo and Brian were AMAZING. Brian listened to everything that we wanted for our wedding and made it happen. Brian came up for a great way to surprise my husband on our wedding night and the band learned all of the songs we requested. Monte Carlo kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and people of all ages and music interests were dancing all night. Everyone has kept telling us how much they loved them! They were engaging, played what people wanted to hear and they played live the entire night without taking a break! The music they played during the cocktail hour was very tasteful and the dinner music was classy but still fun and the music for the dance floor was incredible. They were amazing, on time, responsive and SO MUCH FUN! Thank you Brian and Monte Carlo!!!!!

1 Review
Recently Married

We had Imagine play at our wedding and they were AMAZING!! Played a huge variety of songs and really got people up and dancing. I would highly recommend them - all the guests commented how great they were! Janine was also so easy to work with!

Services Used: Band

Dreamtime was amazing and we couldn't have been more pleased with them for our daughter's wedding. Steve Maranus is the consummate professional and a very friendly and engaging band leader. The performers, whether vocalists or instrumentalists, were terrific and their sound is fabulous. The musical selections played were perfect for our crowd. The true measure of success is a filled dance floor all night long and that was exactly what ours was. People were dancing and smiling and having a great time. So many of our guests wanted to know the name of the band and used superlative after superlative to describe how much they liked them. If you're planning a wedding, do not hesitate to book Dreamtime. You will be as happy as we were!

Recently Married

Here's the thank-you note I wrote Steve Meranus, who used to be a band leader and whom we hired as an add-on to MC our wedding. He was amazing before, during, and after the wedding (when I asked him for the set list, he pulled it out of his memory, since it was never written down). The whole Dreamtime band was beyond incredible and made our wedding SO much fun. Here's the note:

The bride's parents insisted that the food is the best part of a wedding. The groom's parents said the flowers really set the mood. But we always knew: it's the music that makes the party. And goodness, did you guys make our party AMAZING! From our friends' very intense dance-off to the Zumba lesson our sister-in-law gave to "Fireball," to the horns and singers surrounding us on the dance floor ... it was a night we'll never forget, thanks in large part to your spectacular talents. Our guests have been raving about you, and one even said our wedding goes on her top three all-time list. Thank you for making June 7 such a memorable night. If we could get married again, we'd hire you in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

We had used London Bridge for our ceremony and reception. Anita, the band leader, is the most amazing person to work with! She promptly answered emails, had great suggestions and understood our vision for the day of music. She met us at my parent's house to plan the timeline and her personality is infectious! The day of the wedding everything was perfect! Each of our guests have expressed how much they LOVED London Bridge. We danced all night and have no complaints. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for more than just music, but entertainment too!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

We can't say enough about EBE Monte Carlo and their band leader, Brian Lizzi. Everyone had an absolute blast and has been raving about them since! We wanted a great party and that's exactly what we got. They sounded fabulous, got our guests involved and kept people on the dance floor the whole night. If that's what you're looking for, I HIGHLY recommend Monte Carlo. Brian was also a pleasure to work with in advance of our big day!

Services Used: Band

Working with EBE & Ben was absolutely wonderful! Any time we had questions the EBE team was more than accommodating and quick to answer & we felt so welcomed when we went to their office to meet with Ben & go over our wedding. At the wedding, Ben was AWESOME! All of our guests had a fantastic time and danced all night long. We had so many different people come up to us throughout the wedding and even after saying that the DJ was the best DJ they've ever seen at any wedding they had been too! Ben played everything we wanted to hear and he went out of his way to play Mariah Carey for me (I may have mentioned a few times I am obsessed with her:) ). The uplighting through EBE was gorgeous, everything was just stunning.

Ben, thank you so much for making our wedding PERFECT. You were awesome and I cannot wait for my brother to propose to his girlfriend so I can recommend them to EBE and have you perform at their wedding!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Bands and more expensive than DJ's, but if you can fit it into your budget its 1000000000% worth it. We had the band Imagine play at our wedding and they were amazing. Everyone at our wedding raved about them. The dance floor never seemed empty. Guests even told us, how surprised they were and were skeptical about us having a band at first, boy did we prove them wrong. We wanted a big dance party, and thats exactly what we got. Best decision we ever made. Not to mentioned Janine Diaz, the band leader, was an absolute joy to work with. We had a lot of special request and they listened to every single one of them. Looking for band? look no further, hire Imagine!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

We booked Pop Philly for our wedding in May. From the moment we met the band leader, Corey, we knew we made the right decision. He understood what we were asking for, basically a party that didn't stop, and delivered on every aspect. The band mixed in with our crowd of dancers, and we fed off of each other's energy all night long. Corey was supportive and accommodating and helped us make certain we had a night people would be talking about for months to come (It's two months later and we have been to three other weddings - and even the brides/grooms at those are STILL talking about our band!) If you want a party - book Pop Philly!

Services Used: Band

Milan 77 made our wedding perfect! We cannot recommend EBE, Milan 77, Steve Meranus & LaMont Walker enough. They kept the party going from start to finish, and really took care of us & our guests enjoyment. Every member of the band was high energy and all our guests had a great time interacting with the band. Leading up to the wedding, LaMont was easy to get a hold of and always professional and courteous. We had a few special requests that were outside of what the band typically does and LaMont was happy to accommodate us - they played the songs we requested perfectly. Every guest we have seen since our wedding has RAVED about the band - thanks again for making our wedding a truly wonderful night!