EBE Events & Entertainment

"Events Beyond Expectation"

1030 N. Delaware Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19125 | map
Agency or Band: Agency
Band size: Large (6+ musicians), Medium (4-6 musicians), Small ...
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, ...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much to Matt Ostroff and the EBE Team! Matt really made the party come together and ensured that my group of non dancers stayed on the dance floor! (I was shocked, they really would not stop dancing!)

Matt was so detailed in setting up communication to ensure that all of our favorite music was played throughout the night.

The music was great and we enjoyed every minute of it. Matt and EBE, you are the best!

• Wedding: 01/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matt and EBE were absolutely wonderful! Matt is exceptional not only as a DJ but as a person as well. He really made our wedding special by playing the best songs along with ones we requested. He got people up and dancing right away which was amazing. You can't go wrong with Matt and EBE! Thanks again Matt!

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EBE and Jon were amazing to work with! Jon touched base with us a handful of times to go over details about names and order and music! Everything was perfect! The music we wanted was played the volume was perfect everyone danced the entire night away! Perfect way to bring in the new year!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Matt did an outstanding job despite being ill that evening. The show went on without a hitch! He is a true professional with a great voice and impeccable timing. I would recommend EBE and Matt Ostroff without reservation.

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Matt from EBE as our wedding DJ. Before I get to any details, I want to note that Matt was very sick with a bout of a stomach bug the night of the wedding...did that matter? NO!! He hung in there like a champ and pulled off an amazing job as if nothing was wrong with him! If I was in his position I don't think I could have done what he did, but this just goes to show you how dedicated he is to providing you with the experience you deserve on your wedding day. This is a man that stayed true to his word on providing us with his amazing DJing skills while internally he was very sick.

Leading up to the wedding Matt was as professional as they come. He made himself available since Day 1 to answer our questions and concerns (we had a lot along the way). He made an appointment to visit at our home to set up the schedule of events for the reception about 1 month prior to the wedding. He literally was right on time. This was EXTREMELY helpful as his knowledge of reception events and timing of those events really planned the whole night for us. He worked with us in regards to any special requests that we wanted. My parents are also divorced and he had great advice on how to handle the entrances, etc.

Matt let us choose a lot of the music for the night while filling in the gaps with very appropriate music for a crowd that featured a 4 year old all the way up to an 84 year old. I wanted to add that my wife and I wanted to keep our first dance song a surprise for our guests and he held true to that when e-mailing between me, my wife, and her parents.

All in all we had a phenomenal time with EBE and especially Matt. He was a great DJ and we felt horrible for him as sick as he was. But we will never forget how he stuck in there and didn't miss a thing! There were no mistakes throughout the night. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ for their wedding event. Matt - thank you so much!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a band that will keep your guests dancing and having a fantastic time we had Milan 77 for our daughters wedding. They all are so talented and really worked hard with her and husband to make the wedding a complete success. EBE has many different bands with the same style and to fit many budgets. I would highly recommend EBE for any event!! I can't wait until my other daughter gets married so I can hire them again.

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barcelona is the BEST band! We had the most amazing time with them and they made our wedding perfect! Berdie was FANTASTIC to work with! Everyone is still raving about how great they were!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EBE and the band Barcelonia were great. Everyone at the reception thought the band was awesome.
The band leader, Bertie was so helpful and responsive to our requests. No song we picked was overlooked. The dance floor was always full. The music during dinner was delightful. A special thanks to Brian Lizzi who was a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks
Tom & Sue Mercadante

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Party Started BEFORE the First Course!

My Husband and I have very different music tastes. I am a live music junkie and he would prefer to hear origianl songs as opposed to cover bands. So we settled on a combination - DJ Burd and his band (drummer, guitarist, basist, electric violinists and MC). They did and OUTSTANDING JOB. We got to hear all of our favorite songs without compromising the live band feel. DJ Burd was so easy and fun to work with while planning and did a great job of steering us in the right direction. During the reception he moved the party in and out of line dancing, slow dancing, and club dancing seemlessly and really responded to the mood of my guests. They even stayed late to play the Wobble, which my flower girl requested at the last minute. They are true professionals who not only listen and give you want you ask for but also tweak your vision to make it a great success. In short, when you use a group THIS GOOD, it is best to sit back and let them work their magic.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the privilege of having London Bridge play for our November wedding. We could not have been happier with this band. From the moment we booked them they were easily accessible. Anita, the band leader answered every question and email immediately. The level of entertainment that London Bridge provided could not be matched. They had a constant energy, which they used to read the guests and choose music accordingly. They truly had our guests dancing all night.... Out family and friends are still talking about what an amazing time they had and how much they loved the band! Thank you Anita and London Bridge for making an already perfect night even better!

Matt and Alicia Catania

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barcelona is one of the best wedding bands you could ever book. The band leader, Berdie, is fantastic and worked with us to make sure everything ran smoothly at the reception and to create an amazing playlist. They did a great job and we cannot thank them enough!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EBE is a wonderful establishment! We started with Joel Aaron who really guided us and learned who were and found the perfect band for us. Once we heard Paris, we knew from the chills we felt they were the ones for us! We spoke to Troy the band leader many times before the wedding and he was so organized and meticulous. His reassurance helped the nervousness we were both feeling. The day of the event ran smoothly thanks to Troy and Paris. The singers were on the dance floor engaged the guests and no one was sitting down. At the end of the night, no one wanted the music to stop. So, in my book I think Paris did a fabulous job, we can't wait to use them for another occasion again!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike Noble is THE best! So incredibly thoughtful, efficient and balanced. Really listened to our needs and added his own years of experience and knowledge to give us the wedding of our dreams!THANK YOU EBE!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin! I suppose the band leader is the best start ! Thank you to Steve Meranus for listening to us in our initial meeting about the type of music and party we wanted ! You're a music man and you get it ! With your leadership Dreamtime was nothing less than amazing !! No one sat down !! We could not have been more thrilled and everyone agreed it was just awesome !!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used EBE, with the band Love. It was a fusion band so we had 7 band members and a dj. Which was great because we got both so we didn't have to decide whether we wanted DJ or band. They had the crowed dancing all night which was perfect. They played at the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the ceremony. They were great!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This band was very easy to work with and responsive to our needs and wishes.
Most importantly , everyone was up dancing from the very beginning and screaming for more at the end. The band did not make it about themselves and their egos as I have seen with other bands. Rather, you played what we wanted and focused on making it a PARTY.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
888-323-2263
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards