EBE Events & Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You will NOT regret choosing EBE!!! I attended 2 events which Matt Ostroff was the DJ. After the first wedding, I knew I had to have him at our wedding. From the start, EBE was timely in their correspondence, friendly and just plain awesome!!! Matt Ostroff made recommendations for songs and feedback if we wanted a bad song to play. He was attentive and responded back to emails right away!

The day of the wedding, Matt was there as planed with a smile on his face. The ceremony music was perfect and the reception music even better. When I got distracted by talking to guests, he kindly told me that I should be dancing and having fun. During my sisters MOH speech, she referenced a song that had sentimental value. Next thing I know, Matt was playing that song during dinner. How thoughtful! Matt really connects with the client to make them feel special.

Although EBE is pricier than other local DJ's, it is 100% worth every penny!!!! We are SO happy we went with EBE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The band was absolutely amazing! Several people came up to us and said they could not tell the difference between them and the actual singers of the songs, especially for the first dance and parent dances. We will be using them and referring them to anyone who asks. They made our event absolutely perfect and we are so happy with their performance. Many guests said this was the best wedding they have ever been to and gave the band most of the credit! We couldn't be more thankful!!

Services Used: Band

The music was excellent and the entire night flowed smoothly. Corey from Pop Philly was very accommodating from start to finish.

Services Used: Band

I am SO happy we went with EBE for all of our music! Matt was so great to work with and helped make our wedding planning so much easier. Everything went so smoothly - Matt managed every minute - and we didn't have to worry about one thing, but have fun! I definitely recommend them!!

John
08/08/2015

Milan 77 was spectacular!!!...Lamont Walker and his band delivered a fantastic performance and had the crowd dancing non-stop all night long. I still have songs playing in my head three days after the wedding. What a blast...talented, creative and professional in every way. Everyone is raving about Milan 77 and asking how we found them. We are happy to be a reference for EBE/Milan 77 anytime you need one. Also special thanks to Jonathan H for perfectly setting this event up on behalf of EBE.

Jeannie
1 Review
08/01/2015

In every way, the band is exceptional. They are professional, courteous, nice and most of all they are an amazing band! My daughter in law and son, who were just married, heard Milan 77, the band they first heard at a friend's wedding months before, and they knew that was the band they wanted for their wedding. They absolutely made the perfect choice. Everyone was dancing the entire night to a great sound, wonderful song choice and phenomenal singers.

Services Used: Band

I wish I could go beyond 5 stars to thank EBE for going above and beyond all our expectations! Upon my first conversation with Matt, I knew he was dedicated to keeping guests dancing and smiling. He delivered! He kept the right energy and momentum flowing all night, ensuring that my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing except having a great time. Along with Matt, we had the DJ and drum duo and it was the best decision we could have made! It was the perfect combo to match the mood and energy of our guests. Highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

EBE was phenomenal! We used a drummer, MC, DJ, and uplighting and it was all fantastic. They truly made our wedding one to remember. Ben Was so accommodating, professional, and great to work with. They really put on a great show and had the whole crowd dancing the entire time. I would definitely refer them to a friend and use their services in the future!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

We worked with Thomas Heffron over Skype on the music selection for Ceremony, Cocktail hour and reception. He helped us to choose great songs for key moments during the ceremony and personalize the music selection for our mixed crowd of europeans and americans. He followed the plan we created together. Everything happened exactly the way we discussed. It was smooth sailing throughout the evening. He made our wedding fun. EVERYBODY was dancing! Even people who never dance. Thomas was professional, polite, projected confidence and good vibe, he was never over the top.

Dana and Andrew
Recently Married

We originally hired EBE for our DJ Ben Ostroff but as we worked with them to prepare for the reception, we were so thoroughly impressed with their responsiveness and attention to detail that we expanded our agreement to also include a String Trio for the ceremony and uplighting for the reception. String Trio: easy to work with to select ceremony music and sounded great in our intimate space with 90 guests. DJ Ben Ostroff: AMAZING! He got our guests excited and energized from the beginning of the reception as the bridal party entered to our send off at the end of the event. Uplighting: Amber lights looked gorgeous and well placed in our reception ballroom.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

EBE, Entertainment Beyond Expectations, key word in the best way possible is Beyond! We hired Sydney one of the many bands to choose from through EBE and when I tell you that they exceeded all expectations and went above and BEYOND all expectations, that's still an understatement. Chris and Nick and the rest of the members were amazing from beginning to end. Most importantly, the day of the wedding was an absolute killer party! They kept the partying going from start to finish with high energy of all the current hits and all the classics and really knew how to read the crowd. I cannot say enough about this band. One specific comment that stood out in my mind was that my uncle was at a wedding two weeks prior to ours with another EBE band. He mentioned it was one of their “high-end”, 15+ piece bands and while they were also great, my uncle mentioned that Sydney blew them out of the water with their level of energy and sound! Sydney might not be a large as some of the others out there, but they pack a much bigger punch than most! The best part is a close friend of mine has booked Sydney for their wedding for November 2015, so I get to rock out with them all over again! Thanks to EBE and Sydney, our wedding will go down in history as one of the best parties that our friends and family have ever been to and will always remember. Most importantly though, they made our day even more memorable than it already would have been.

Services Used: Band

Pop Philly was our wedding band and they were absolutely phenomenal! They kept the energy high and everyone dance floor all night long! They truly made our wedding amazing!

Services Used: Band

This past weekend we used EBE With LA Starz and added the amazing Steve Meranus as our bandleader. Words cannot express how utterly fabulous this band and Steve performed! They are the most incredible musicians who know how to keep everyone on the dance floor. We did not sit for a second, nor did any of our guests. The music selection was perfect and the party flowed exactly as we wanted, thanks to Steve. The band members come onto the floor and create the most engaging atmosphere. I have never heard SO many raving reviews from my guests. One guest summed it up perfectly by saying she felt as though she was just at an awesome concert. Do not hesitate to book LA Starz and Steve Meranus! They are worth every penny!

Services Used: Band

AMAZING COMPANY! We had Paris and we LOVED them, the band is high energy and just a fun group to work with. Troy (band leader) is the MAN! He made our day fun and exciting!!!

Services Used: Band

We had EBE LOVE 77 play at our wedding and they were fantastic! They had everyone up on the dance floor and played such a great variety of music! Every song they played sounded just like the original version. Dave (the band leader) was very prompt in his responses, had great suggestions, and even allowed me to make a few last minute changes to the timeline and song list. I would recommend EBE and this specific band to anyone looking. I hope I get to use them again one day!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
Private User
Recently Married

I cannot speak highly enough about Steve Meranus, EBE, and Amsterdam. Steve recommended Amsterdam as our wedding band due to the feel we wanted and the size of our party (about 150 guests). I am so glad he did! We had the absolute best time at our wedding, and everyone raved about how amazing and talented Leslee, Dave, and the whole Amsterdam crew are. A ton of people said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and it's no doubt because of the amazing entertainment we had. From the bridal party introductions to the very last song (and the one after that, since we had a "one more song" chant happen!), the dance floor was full --even during dinner service when guests should have been seated! I wouldn't have had it any other way.

In addition to their talent, Steve, Leslee, and Dave are so professional and an enormous pleasure to work with. In the days leading up to the wedding and the actual day itself, they were so responsive and truly made sure everything went smoothly and was fun. My favorite part of wedding planning was no doubt working with them--they have such a great mindset that the reception is a celebration, not a point of stress. They made it all about us and played all of the songs we requested and made sure not to play any from our short "do not play" list. In talking to friends who hired bands for their weddings, nearly all of them said that their bands sort of "did their own thing", playing what they wanted, and sometimes not for the better. Not with Amsterdam! They are so talented at reading a room, playing what makes sense at the time, while also honoring the likes and dislikes of the bride and groom. If you're getting married and want a band, look no further than Amsterdam!

Services Used: Band, DJ