eatdrink catering with Eric Bauer

eatdrink catering with Eric Bauer

real. life. catering.

4507 Brooklyn Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98105 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 3000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were wonderful!!!! They were great to work with, food was phenomenal, their set up and take down was fast and efficient, and their prices were incredibly reasonable!
We used them for appetizers, food, and rented table clothes with them. I really could not have been happier! Also, their staff was professional and incredibly helpful! Hands down GREAT!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our wedding reception at Hotel Deca and used Tony’s for the catering. Kris was my initial contact and she was very responsive and so helpful in answering all my initial questions. I worked with Mandi as the day got closer and she is just fantastic. She was so patient in answering my detailed questions and was so flexible in making changes to floorplans and other details. The food was amazing and we received so many compliments. I saw one guest, who is the pickiest eater I have ever met; make his way to the buffet at least 2 times!! The pricing was so reasonable for what we received especially when compared to other hotel caterers at other hotels in the downtown area. The venue was perfect the day of and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend Tony’s for any catering needs.

• Wedding: 02/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding catering company! I can't recommend them highly enough! Tony catered our wedding held at Hotel Deca in Sept. 2009 - it went perfectly. Mandi, the office manager, was a pleasure to work with and Tony is extremely creative and detail oriented. They went above and beyond in their flexibility with the menu (even creating vegan crusted tofu cutlets for our vegan guests) and didn't try to sell us on items we didn't need. Truly professional, fabulous food (we had many compliments on the quality), and easy to work with. I would highly recommend as a caterer for any event, and Hotel Deca was a perfect venue for our wedding.

• Wedding: 09/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kris Brown, their Sales Manager, was a delight to work with. She was very accommodating, and very responsive to us and our needs. The venue looked perfect when we got there, every single bite of food was delicious, and the cost was extremely reasonable. The salmon, especially, was to die for; even several of our vegan/vegetarian guests actually had some, despite their preferred diets, and loved it.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
Services Used: Catering
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our ceremony and reception at Hotel Deca, Tony's Catering provided the food, set up, etc. The venue was beautiful and the food was AMAZING. Tony and his staff were great to work with...they were such help and made sure everything was set up just the way I hoped. They created a timeline and everything went perfectly. I hope we can find more reasons to hold an event there :)

• Wedding: 08/09/2008
3.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I loved the venue! It was perfect for my large wedding. The food was phenomenal and the ambiance was perfect. Kris was easy to work with and very flexible. Everyone had a great time! I highly recommend this location if you want to have your wedding and reception at the same place.

• Wedding: 09/02/2007
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were really pleased with Tony's Catering. It was a bit hard to get a consistent response from the catering coordinator when we first started planning in December because they were doing a lot of holiday parties. After the holidays, though, she was very responsive and dependable. The food was excellent and we still receive compliments about it 3 years later! Tony's worked with us to create a lovely menu on our tight budget, making suggestions for areas to cut costs and recommending where we should spend money on food.

• Wedding: 06/03/2006
Services Used: Catering
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only did they cater the wedding, but they also provided the reception venue -at the (then) University Hotel, now called Hotel Deca. We met with them several times to make sure things were prepared just as we wanted, and set the menu exactly to our liking. They decorated just how we wanted, and were completely flexible and negotiable about everything. We got exactly what we wanted from them -- good food and great service -- and our guests continually commented on how wonderful it was. The venue is so lovely and it even matched our wedding colors. We liked the lobby of the hotel so much that we had our formal wedding pictures taken there.

• Wedding: 11/06/2004
206-328-2195
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards