EASY STREET WEDDINGS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Charles and Angela were amazing to work with! They were incredibly organized from the start and helped me plan details of the wedding that I may have never thought of on my own. Charles knew how to personalize our ceremony and made sure we were comfortable through the whole process. Definitely 5 stars!

Angela
10/04/2014

Charles and his wife, Angela, are wonderful. I highly recommend them. We could not have asked for more on our wedding day. They are professional, quick to respond to questions, kind & friendly, and brought order to our chaos. I cannot thank them enough!

Peter
08/23/2014

Charles was awesome! Easy going and flexible. He and his wife were great and gave us the wedding of our dreams.

Samantha
08/23/2014

Charles and his wife are amazing!!!!1 I will always recommend them in the future!!

Shaylee
06/28/2014

Charles and his wife are the most loving and caring couple, He was a Dream come true for my big day! He new exactly how we wanted it, and was more than willing to change things for us to make sure it was the perfect ceremony. Charles and I bonded in a very special different way due to a serious life event, that made it even more special, they both felt more like family , not just a guy I hired to officiate our wedding! Thank you so much!! Love you both!!

Services Used: Officiant

We had a destination vow renewal at the Oregon coast and Charles was more than happy to make the trip to perform our ceremony. He was engaging and professional, he spent the time to make our ceremony very personal. Our children are very small and he was even tolerant and accommodating when we wanted to include them in the ceremony with vows and rings. We could not have asked for anything more special and meaningful. I would recommend his services to anyone. THANK YOU is not nearly enough to say to let him know how grateful we are he was available and here to perform our ceremony.