EASY STREET WEDDINGS

Value
Flexibility
Rhonda
07/26/2015

All of the planning was done online with Charles and Angela and they were awesome. We had a last minute change in plans and they were very flexible. Very fun, loving, caring people. I would recommend them to everyone.

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rhonda! We appreciate your kindness :)

Services Used: Officiant

From start to finish Charles and his wife Angela were so helpful, professional, and a joy to be around!

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

You are too kind, thank you Mrs. Lewis. We loved being part of your day and you guys were awesome to work with as well!! Thank you :)

Private User
Recently Married
4.7

Charles made our wedding ceremony feel very special and unique to us. Angela surprised us with great pictures and even a video clip. They are very quick when emailing which I really value.

Heidi & Jerry
07/11/2015

One word...AMAZING!
From the initial inquiry, to the final day, Charles and Angela are professional and genuinely care about their clients and their complete satisfaction! They were nothing but the exactly what we wanted and we would recommend their services to everyone! Don't look any further!! Easy Street Weddings is the best in the business!!

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Jerry and Heidi....thank you so very, very much for this amazing review. Your love story is incredible and we appreciate allowing us to be part of your special day.

Debbie
07/09/2015

Charles and Angela were great. I loved how they personalized the ceremony.

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! Sarah and Chris were a gem to work with. :)

Dana
07/05/2015

We can't thank Charles and Angela enough for their thoughtfulness on our big day. Charles is a wordsmith that brings guests in to the loving moment.

We recommend contacting Easy Street weddings to accentuate the most special day.

Dave and Dana

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Thank you for those kinds words; it was a pleasure to work with you two.

Private User
Recently Married

Charles and Angela were absolutely wonderful to work with! They are a great team and we are very happy with the outcome of our ceremony - short, sweet and perfect! Charles gave us several ceremony reading examples, which was very helpful in putting together our own reading. We don't live in Southern Oregon (where we got married) and working remotely with Charles and Angela went very smoothly! We highly recommend Easy Street Weddings!

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for these kind words :)

Services Used: Officiant

Charles and Angela are so professional. They were so easy to work with while planning my daughter's wedding. They were so prompt with replies and they are the nicest people as well. Megan and George were living in Florida when we were planning the wedding and Charles and Angela were awesome because they were able to FaceTime to discuss ceremony details. They also take care of all of the paperwork! It was a beautiful, perfect day and thank you does not seem to be enough to say to Charles and Angela.

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Thank you for these wonderful words ~ Charles & Angela (The Easy Street Weddings Team)

jessica
06/27/2015

They are truly the best duo they went above and beyond for us on our special day they made it my dream come true cant thank them enough!!! Highly recommend them for any occasion

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Thanks Jessica. All the best to you and Matt!!!!! Your wedding was a delight.

Meghan
06/21/2015
4.7

Charles and Angela were great. My husband and I were able to work with them and put together the perfect vows despite being in another state for the last year. They're excellent at staying in contact and working with whatever it is you want to put in your ceremony. I highly recommend them.

Thanks so much Meghan!

Services Used: Officiant

Charles and Angela handled everything professionally and with great sensitivity from beginning to end!

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this!!! We appreciate it very much!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant
Stephanie
05/30/2015

Charles and Angela were so professional and just as personable. They really worked hard to make the ceremony our own. They felt a lot more like treasured friends than 'vendors.' Guests just raved about their enjoyment of the ceremony as delivered by Charles.

Brittany
04/25/2015

Charles was absolutely amazing. After being engaged my Fiance and I found out we had a baby on the way and had to really speed up our wedding process. He met with us very quickly, although we were unprepared when we met with him he was not! He made it so easy for us as wehad a whole list of other things to do. He keptI in touch perfectly and was patient with me as I was not as great as usual with my response time considering my crazy wedding/work schedule. He even had sound equipment he let us use for a very reasonable price that worked great and sent us some awesome pictures of the wedding! He looked very nice the day of the wedding as did his wife, they even asked our colors to see if they could coordinate thier attire. I could go on and on about how happy I am with our experience, especially considering the timeline and my crazy personality he put up with. Thank you Charles for creating such an amazing ceremony and a stress free experience for me! Joshua and Brittany Smith

Services Used: Officiant

Charles and Angela were amazing to work with! They were incredibly organized from the start and helped me plan details of the wedding that I may have never thought of on my own. Charles knew how to personalize our ceremony and made sure we were comfortable through the whole process. Definitely 5 stars!

Angela
10/04/2014

Charles and his wife, Angela, are wonderful. I highly recommend them. We could not have asked for more on our wedding day. They are professional, quick to respond to questions, kind & friendly, and brought order to our chaos. I cannot thank them enough!

Peter
08/23/2014

Charles was awesome! Easy going and flexible. He and his wife were great and gave us the wedding of our dreams.