EASY STREET WEDDINGS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Charles and Angela are so professional. They were so easy to work with while planning my daughter's wedding. They were so prompt with replies and they are the nicest people as well. Megan and George were living in Florida when we were planning the wedding and Charles and Angela were awesome because they were able to FaceTime to discuss ceremony details. They also take care of all of the paperwork! It was a beautiful, perfect day and thank you does not seem to be enough to say to Charles and Angela.

EASY STREET WEDDINGS responded with the following comments:

Thank you for these wonderful words ~ Charles & Angela (The Easy Street Weddings Team)

Stephanie
05/30/2015

Charles and Angela were so professional and just as personable. They really worked hard to make the ceremony our own. They felt a lot more like treasured friends than 'vendors.' Guests just raved about their enjoyment of the ceremony as delivered by Charles.

Brittany
04/25/2015

Charles was absolutely amazing. After being engaged my Fiance and I found out we had a baby on the way and had to really speed up our wedding process. He met with us very quickly, although we were unprepared when we met with him he was not! He made it so easy for us as wehad a whole list of other things to do. He keptI in touch perfectly and was patient with me as I was not as great as usual with my response time considering my crazy wedding/work schedule. He even had sound equipment he let us use for a very reasonable price that worked great and sent us some awesome pictures of the wedding! He looked very nice the day of the wedding as did his wife, they even asked our colors to see if they could coordinate thier attire. I could go on and on about how happy I am with our experience, especially considering the timeline and my crazy personality he put up with. Thank you Charles for creating such an amazing ceremony and a stress free experience for me! Joshua and Brittany Smith

Services Used: Officiant

Charles and Angela were amazing to work with! They were incredibly organized from the start and helped me plan details of the wedding that I may have never thought of on my own. Charles knew how to personalize our ceremony and made sure we were comfortable through the whole process. Definitely 5 stars!

Angela
10/04/2014

Charles and his wife, Angela, are wonderful. I highly recommend them. We could not have asked for more on our wedding day. They are professional, quick to respond to questions, kind & friendly, and brought order to our chaos. I cannot thank them enough!

Peter
08/23/2014

Charles was awesome! Easy going and flexible. He and his wife were great and gave us the wedding of our dreams.

Samantha
08/23/2014

Charles and his wife are amazing!!!!1 I will always recommend them in the future!!

Shaylee
06/28/2014

Charles and his wife are the most loving and caring couple, He was a Dream come true for my big day! He new exactly how we wanted it, and was more than willing to change things for us to make sure it was the perfect ceremony. Charles and I bonded in a very special different way due to a serious life event, that made it even more special, they both felt more like family , not just a guy I hired to officiate our wedding! Thank you so much!! Love you both!!

Services Used: Officiant

We had a destination vow renewal at the Oregon coast and Charles was more than happy to make the trip to perform our ceremony. He was engaging and professional, he spent the time to make our ceremony very personal. Our children are very small and he was even tolerant and accommodating when we wanted to include them in the ceremony with vows and rings. We could not have asked for anything more special and meaningful. I would recommend his services to anyone. THANK YOU is not nearly enough to say to let him know how grateful we are he was available and here to perform our ceremony.