Easy Entertaining Inc.

Easy Entertaining Inc.

Farm to Fork Catering Collaborative & Event Design

166 Valley Street
Providence, RI 02909
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 500
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a lovely early fall wedding at Easy Entertaining. Everything was held at the cafe and its courtyard. It was the perfect venue for a ceremony and party that we wanted to be fun, pretty, and low-stress. The EE crew was great to work with: flexible, gracious, and full of good suggestions for making the day go smoothly. At our wedding, the food was delicious and the event staff took wonderful care of us and our guests. Many, many thumbs up for them!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Wendy
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very responsive and worked extremely well with other vendors, who were not as responsive. The food was fantastic and everyone at the event enjoyed it. EE also did a brunch early the next day at our home. They did not disappoint.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy Entertaining created an amazing spread for our guests!! My wife and I had a very small wedding with passed Hors d'oeuvres. Our budget was tight and Easy Entertaining was the only caterer that we contacted that suggested a cocktail/appetizer meal as apposed to a seated service.
What an amazing spread they created for us!! Every one of our guests raved about the food for days after the event. Devorah was great to work with. She worked with the venue layout, created floor plans for where our different stations would be set up, and made sure that no detail was overlooked. Chef Ashley created fantastic dishes. The cheese table was absolutely beautiful. Every guest raved about it. The pasta station was perfect and the passed Hors d'oeuvres were delicious and never ending. All ingredients are locally produced and extremely fresh.
I feel that the food offered to your guests is your "thank you" to them and should be top notch.
Easy Entertaining was able to make our very small wedding with a small budget seem very grand.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Girls at Easy Entertaining were absolutely amazing! They were able to customize our menu with inventive, delicious food and everyone kept on commenting about how great everything tasted all night. They were very flexible and went out of their way to meet with our vendors, have multiple food tastings, and even helped hold some items for us post wedding. In closing, they are both beautiful, sweet girls with unmatched professionalism - choosing their business made wedding planning so much easier.:)

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy Entertaining Inc. provided us with the most amazing wedding. As a couple who loves food, we truly wanted a unique and exciting cuisine experience for us and for our guests...Easy Entertaining more than delivered by creating a personalized menu. Our guests are still commenting on the quality and freshness of the food served at the wedding. Erika Lucas organized, set up and facilitated an elegant at home wedding with such detail and special touches. The staff ensured that our day went off without a hitch and our guests experienced superb service. We highly recommend Easy Entertaining Inc. for any function and are looking forward to using them for other functions in the near future.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica and Easy Entertaining were awesome to work with. They were there for us every step of the way and the food was fantastic. They brought the vision we had for our wedding to life. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
katepat2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Food was very important to my fiance and I. We're members of our local CSA, frequent the farmer's market, and spend date nights concocting elaborate homemade recipes. Needless to say, I was skeptical about the wedding catering. Most of the places we looked at were overpriced and served the same hot-plate lunch fare reminiscent of cafeteria food.

We discovered Easy Entertaining, Inc. through the RI Farmer's market website. We were so impressed that they source most of their ingredients locally! Erica was very attentive in helping us choose a menu (we had lots of restrictions based on guests diets and the fact that we were married in an historic building that doesn't allow any burners or food warmers). We were also connected to their preferred bartenders for our wine/ beer bar. We went in for a tasting and were hooked!

We had a beautiful stationary appetizer (The Locavore) with homemade mustards, chutney, RI & CT cheeses, and seasonal items, artisan breads and a variety of grilled flatbreads with seasonal toppings. And passed appetizers of Lemon Zest Lobster Salad Spoons, Italiano Skewers, Gorgonzola Crostini with roast beef, Grilled pineapple with prosciutto and mint, and Narragansett Creamery Salty Sea Feta & Olives Skewers.

Our guests were RAVING about the food! I had never heard the words "wedding," "catering," and "AMAZING" before our event. Even with our afternoon wedding (without a sit-down meal), our guests were satisfied and completely blown away by the selection. My friends are still talking about it. Easy Entertaining, Inc. made the day an absolute success with their beautiful displays, friendly and knowledgeable waitstaff, and fantastic product. I would recommend them for both those who believe in organic and local food sources, and those who just love great food! We received the royal treatment with the best food selections for our very modest budget--thank you Easy Entertaining Inc.!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin! Easy Entertaining was hands down one of the best decisions I made about this wedding.

I first knew about Easy Entertaining from my friends bridal shower- they catered it. The food was absolutely delicious and it stuck with me. I was worried about their price, so I didn't jump to them and I decided to look around first. After talking with multiple other caterers and not finding exactly what I was looking for, I decided to call Easy Entertaining to talk about what I wanted and set up a tasting. First, price should have never stopped me because they are extremely competitive with other higher end caterers, and their food was so good and we decided on the spot that they were who we wanted to go with.

The best part is Easy Entertaining is a farm-to-table caterer. Within a 250 mile radius all of the food is grown, and they could tell you exactly where the chicken or scallops are coming from. This was extremely important to me, and I am so glad we found them.

The day of the wedding was awesome. The food was absolutely fantastic- Kait (the head chef) made sure that I was eating and even fixed a plate for me after she saw me running around.

I have heard glowing reviews about the food from our guests- someone said it was the most delicious meal they had ever ate at a wedding!!

I am going to choose Easy Entertaining for any upcoming events that I would need catering for- I am 1000% happy with their services. :)

• Wedding: 09/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy Entertaining did an amazing job with our wedding, we couldn't have been happier with their service. Katie and Erica worked with us throughout the whole process and were mindful of what we wanted, but also brought their own creativity and expertise to the event! I don't know how we would have planned our wedding without them. I never worried about a thing...Easy Entertaining was always very responsive and professional, and it seemed as though there was nothing they couldn't do! The day of the event, I was blown away by the setup and coordination on the part of Easy Entertaining. I had some last minute instructions that I knew I could trust Erica to take care of. The staff were all professional looking and did a flawless job serving and clearing. We still have people telling us how great the food was. All in all, Easy Entertaining made our dream wedding a reality!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect with the help of easy entertaining. The food was outstanding as was the staff. Ashley was calm, professional and created the most amazing food - and it's hard to please an Italian family !
Emily & Anthony

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy Entertaining, Inc. was THE best vendor I worked with for my wedding. Right from the beginning, Kaitlyn was so friendly, funny and easy-going that I knew immediately I wanted to work with her. She provided me with so many creative and delicious menu options that it was almost impossible to choose! If I am not mistaken, Easy Entertaining uses only fresh, local ingredients, so you notice right away that the quality of their food is quite superior to that of other catering companies and reception venues...so good that my husband and I booked them AT our first tasting! Our guests were very impressed by all the food at the reception--from the stationary and passed appetizers (clam chowder shooters! SO cute, creative & tasty!) to the buffet stations. I'm surprised there were any leftovers for us to take home! That being said, Easy Entertaining not only provides catering, but event planning as well. Erica provided me with the perfect amount of support--not too little, but not overbearing at the same time. She helped keep me calm and organized amidst all the drama and chaos of wedding planning and was available 24/7; I was (happily) surprised to see her respond to emails at even 10pm on Saturday night or 7am on Sunday morning! As any stressed out bride knows, this is a real Godsend! She volunteered to come with me to appointments and even took charge of all the rentals I needed--I barely had to think about it! Not only was the planning process easy, wonderful and even fun thanks to Easy Entertaining, the day-of coordination was absolutely seamless. The power went out before the reception started and it was dealt with and repaired before I even knew about it. MEANWHILE, Erica touched up my makeup and Kaitlyn made sure my bridal party had more than enough champagne, beer, water and appetizers while we waited for our grand entrance. In addition, the vendors they recommended to me (a rental company and a bartending service) were of the same high-quality, professional and friendly level as Easy Entertaining. If the above statement was not enough to convince you to book Easy Entertaining, know that they provided all of this to me while staying well within my budget. From the classic and elegant affair I was able to put together with their help, my guests would never know I did not have to break the bank to have the wedding of my dreams. Wedding planning can turn into a nightmare very quickly, but with Easy Entertaining, I truly felt loved and taken care of the entire time.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really have nothing but praise for Easy Entertaining RI. I hired them to cater the rehearsal dinner for my wedding. They were super flexible when it came to preparing the menu, friendly and responded to e-mail and phone calls quickly. As I was planning my wedding from a distance, I was very appreciative of their professional and organized nature. It helped me to sort things without added hassle so I could cross things off my wedding planning list. And, perhaps as importantly, they have very reasonable prices and make delicious food! My rehearsal dinner was the relaxed affair that I wanted it to be thanks to the help of Easy Entertaining RI.

• Wedding: 06/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy entertaining were a dream to work with. Not only was the food the best I've ever tasted at a wedding, but the service was excellent. They totally went with the flow of our non-traditional wedding reception. They took such great care of us and our guests, everyone raved about them. I will never need another caterer for anything....they are just awesome!!!!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
401-437-6090
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards