Easton's Beach Rotunda Ballroom

Easton's Beach Rotunda Ballroom

Elegant, yet Affordable Beach-side/Waterfront Venue for your Special Day!

175 Memorial Blvd.
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband's parents decided on this location for our rehearsal dinner. My mother-in-law specifically loved that use of the carousel was included in the rental fee! We brought my brother-in-law in to cater the dinner, and he said it was a piece of cake coordinating with the venue. We highly recommend the Rotunda!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For your money you cannot beat the view you get for your wedding. With 360 degrees of water view it is pure perfection. The staff is incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning process and the actual event. From setting up the ceremony to insuring that you have all chairs and tables that you need it was a piece of cake. Peggy and Eric give you a list of preferred vendors but you can go off that list if you want.
Some things to be mindful of is that there is no kitchen on premise so your caterer will either need to bring in a temporary kitchen or, like ours did, grill. Most of the caterers on the list you are given are well aware of this. Additionally, there is no bridal suite on site so you may want to keep that in mind for where you get ready the day of - this wasn't a problem at all for us, and honestly it wasn't on our wish list for a venue. There is plenty of free parking and an elevator for guest use. You get an hour with the carousel in operation and I cannot even begin to state how much our guests loved the carousel.
For a Newport wedding you cannot beat this price and you will not be disappointed. It was perfection.

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely gorgeous ballroom and the views can't be beat! The staff is very accomadating but Karen went above and beyond. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone was wonderful. Friendly, informative, very helpful and almost immediate responses if and when I had questions. The room is amazing. Everything about our wedding night was amazing, thanks to the Rotunda.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was stunning. We had a perfect day. The cocktail hour with carousel and patio was just beautiful. We were married on the sand and the view was just breathtaking. The staff were quick to respond to all emails and helped in every way possible. I loved this venue and cannot say enough about how beautiful it was.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Easton's Beach Rotunda was my dream location! It far exceeded all my expectations on my big day! Peggy was extremely helpful, friendly and made sure our day went off without a hitch! This is a magical and fun venue! It's a space that you can truly make your own and has the best view around! I highly recommend it!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was such a beautiful place to get married. The staff were so helpful and easy to reach with any questions I had. I would highly recommend this place for weddings or any venue for that matter!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely stunning! We had 100 people which was perfect! I absolutely loved the ceremony, loved the cocktail hour, and the reception. It was both romantic and fun. If you're looking for an unforgettable wedding, you really can't do better than the rotunda. I wish I could get married again just to have the second best day of my life

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Kailee & Ben
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have a asked for a better place with our ceremony on the beach and out venue within feet!! Our friends and family are still saying it was the best wedding ever.... Peggy and Erik were always communicating with us no matter how silly the questions sounded. We would do it all over again and not change a thing :)

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Rotunda at Easton's Beach is a fabulous venue for a wedding. From the initial booking through the wedding day all of the staff we dealt with were very attentive and professional. Despite the beach setting, you can have a very formal wedding if you choose, or you can keep it casual. In addition to the million dollar view,the reception room is so well kept up with fresh paint and polished floors. The Merry-go-round provided fun for the "kid" in all the adults as well as the children, and it made for some fun pictures. We are very grateful to have had access to this special place.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Easton's Beach Rotunda is a beautiful venue and hands down the best bargain in Newport. There is so much included in the rental fee that no one else offers. The staff are wonderful.

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
Liz
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for everything, I've recommended you to every bride I know :) What a beautiful day we had with a beautiful view.

• Wedding: 09/29/2013
cedar
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Rotunda Ballroom at Easton's Beach was the perfect place for our wedding - Erik was always very responsive to our emails and questions and our event coordinator Peggy kept everything under control. We got married on the boardwalk and the staff at the Rotunda had set up all the chairs for the ceremony and asked pedestrians not to walk through our wedding, and the room was absolutely beautiful.The only thing I would warn future brides is there is no kitchen on site, so your catering costs will be higher due to the necessity of renting ovens etc. It wasn't something I had considered before deciding to get married there, but I wouldn't change anything!

• Wedding: 09/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Easton Beach Rotunda was the perfect venue! It is right on the beach, is immaculate and is very spacious. My wedding was in August and I expected warm, dry weather. However, it was pouring and was cold but the rotunda is a beautiful indoor space and has a large wrap around porch so it did not make a difference. The merry-go-round is also available for an hour which made for vibrant photos and great memories. Even my 80 year old grandmother went on it!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik was very easy to work with and answered all my questions in a timely fashion. The rotunda was the perfect venue for our wedding-it couldn't have been better!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Hannah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved having our wedding at Easton's Beach! Everyone was great to work with and really helped us have a beautiful wedding that didn't break the bank but was still on the beach, just like we wanted. The ONLY bad thing I have to say is that if it is windy it is hard to hear the ceremony on the beach...Which isn't a negative for the venue but if you are someone who really wants everyone to hear (even in the back row!) than I would have your ceremony in the rotunda!

• Wedding: 07/21/2013
401-845-5810
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards