Easton's Beach Rotunda Ballroom

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had the best time at Easton's Beach Rotunda!! Peggy was very responsive and great to work with! I don't think we could have picked a better location to have our ceremony and reception. The carousel is just a bonus! If you're looking for a reasonably priced venue on the water, in Newport, you can't go wrong here!

Thanks again a million to the team at Easton's Beach Rotunda! :)

Recently Married

Great place for a wedding. Very spacious and clean and beautiful view.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A Hidden Gem in Newport - My Husband and I had the PERFECT wedding here. The view is priceless and the carousel rides gave the day the perfect touch. Peggy and her staff went above and beyond for us and made sure that our day ran as smooth as possible. We highly recommend The Rotunda for any ones wedding!! The room is comfortable, spacious and provides a 360 degree view of Newport and the ocean...overall amazing.

Recently Married

Thank you so much for all your hard work and organizational skills in helping us host our wedding at your beautiful establishment!
What a fantastic day it was! We couldn't have asked for a better day. It was a perfect setting for our wedding. Everyone enjoyed themselves and it went so smoothly. Wow! We didn't hear one complaint! Just compliments of how much fun they had, great food they ate and how good the band was. As my husband and I were walking the beach to our room at the Chanler Inn after the wedding (still in our wedding attire), everyone was clapping and congratulating us. One family stopped us and the father said, "My daughter wanted me to ask you if you're a princess." And I said, "I am today!" That's exactly how I felt ... like a princess for a day! Thank you so much helping us fulfill a dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would like to thank the staff of Easton's Beach for helping make our wedding perfect! Peggy, Erik, John, and Timmy all provided great insight and assistance when planning. The Carousel and Save The Bay's Aquarium were both open for the cocktail hour and it provided a great time for all the guests. The Rotunda was the perfect location with its large windows (to showcase the beautiful view and sunset) and large dance floor to keep the party going all night long. Thank you for being apart of our special day!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband's parents decided on this location for our rehearsal dinner. My mother-in-law specifically loved that use of the carousel was included in the rental fee! We brought my brother-in-law in to cater the dinner, and he said it was a piece of cake coordinating with the venue. We highly recommend the Rotunda!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

For your money you cannot beat the view you get for your wedding. With 360 degrees of water view it is pure perfection. The staff is incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning process and the actual event. From setting up the ceremony to insuring that you have all chairs and tables that you need it was a piece of cake. Peggy and Eric give you a list of preferred vendors but you can go off that list if you want.
Some things to be mindful of is that there is no kitchen on premise so your caterer will either need to bring in a temporary kitchen or, like ours did, grill. Most of the caterers on the list you are given are well aware of this. Additionally, there is no bridal suite on site so you may want to keep that in mind for where you get ready the day of - this wasn't a problem at all for us, and honestly it wasn't on our wish list for a venue. There is plenty of free parking and an elevator for guest use. You get an hour with the carousel in operation and I cannot even begin to state how much our guests loved the carousel.
For a Newport wedding you cannot beat this price and you will not be disappointed. It was perfection.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely gorgeous ballroom and the views can't be beat! The staff is very accomadating but Karen went above and beyond. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
1+ year ago

Everyone was wonderful. Friendly, informative, very helpful and almost immediate responses if and when I had questions. The room is amazing. Everything about our wedding night was amazing, thanks to the Rotunda.

1+ year ago

The venue was stunning. We had a perfect day. The cocktail hour with carousel and patio was just beautiful. We were married on the sand and the view was just breathtaking. The staff were quick to respond to all emails and helped in every way possible. I loved this venue and cannot say enough about how beautiful it was.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Easton's Beach Rotunda was my dream location! It far exceeded all my expectations on my big day! Peggy was extremely helpful, friendly and made sure our day went off without a hitch! This is a magical and fun venue! It's a space that you can truly make your own and has the best view around! I highly recommend it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was such a beautiful place to get married. The staff were so helpful and easy to reach with any questions I had. I would highly recommend this place for weddings or any venue for that matter!

Kailee & Ben
06/06/2014

Absolutely stunning! We had 100 people which was perfect! I absolutely loved the ceremony, loved the cocktail hour, and the reception. It was both romantic and fun. If you're looking for an unforgettable wedding, you really can't do better than the rotunda. I wish I could get married again just to have the second best day of my life

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have a asked for a better place with our ceremony on the beach and out venue within feet!! Our friends and family are still saying it was the best wedding ever.... Peggy and Erik were always communicating with us no matter how silly the questions sounded. We would do it all over again and not change a thing :)

1+ year ago

The Rotunda at Easton's Beach is a fabulous venue for a wedding. From the initial booking through the wedding day all of the staff we dealt with were very attentive and professional. Despite the beach setting, you can have a very formal wedding if you choose, or you can keep it casual. In addition to the million dollar view,the reception room is so well kept up with fresh paint and polished floors. The Merry-go-round provided fun for the "kid" in all the adults as well as the children, and it made for some fun pictures. We are very grateful to have had access to this special place.

Liz
10/06/2013

Easton's Beach Rotunda is a beautiful venue and hands down the best bargain in Newport. There is so much included in the rental fee that no one else offers. The staff are wonderful.