Eastman String Band

4.2
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

These guys (and gal) were so much fun to have on our wedding day! They contributed to such a fun feel to the whole day and were a big hit with our guests.

Services Used: Band
Profile Picture
Sarah
09/25/2010

We loved working with Tim and Savannah (the couple that run the Eastman String Band). They were very flexible and responsive. We gave them a general idea of what we wanted (bluegrass music while guests arrived and during the cocktail hour) and they just ran with it. They are very friendly people; Savannah tried to talk us into doing a square dance with our guests, which I balked at and declined. I wish I had done it! I thought my friends wouldn't be into bluegrass, but they were out there dancing during the cocktail hour because the Eastman string Band just makes you want to get out there! We requested a couple cover songs and then they filled in the rest with their original stuff and it was all stellar. They are very talented and reasonable priced for what you get. They even stayed on afterward to run our iPod during the dancing.

I would recommend ESB to anyone (that likes bluegrass!) and would use them again myself. In fact, I have been to see them perform since because they are very enjoyable! (They play in area venues, so you have the chance to go see them before you book them.)

Services Used: Band