EastCoast Entertainment

EastCoast Entertainment

The Most Unforgettable Entertainment for Your Most Memorable Day!

209 Dekalb Street
Bridgeport, PA 19405 | map
Agency or Band: Agency
Band size: Large (6+ musicians), Medium (4-6 musicians), Small ...
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, ...
Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

East Coast and Stacy Schnetzka, the Agent/Entertainment Consultant I worked with through my wedding planning process were a DREAM!

Starting with the very first phone call I had with Stacy after submitting a simply info request, she was amazingly engaged and continually aiming to please. Stacy and East Coast not only made a very difficult part of the wedding process simple, but they were honestly so invested in how our wedding turned out it was incredibly refreshing. Stacy went above and beyond to help us book the band of our wedding dreams. I would work with her and East Coast time and time again.

They were BY FAR my favorite vendor to work with throughout the whole process. I never expected such incredible service. I would recommend them and the band Love Tribe any day of the week! I never expected to make such a strong connection with any vendor throughout my wedding planning, but I honestly feel like a made a lifelong contact with Stacy and hope to work with her and East Coast again in the future. From the seamless coordinating, thorough communication, attention to detail and delivering on every promise, Stacy, East Coast and Love Tribe were all absolute professionals - can't recommend them all enough!

They single-handedly set the celebratory tone for our New Year's Eve wedding reception and can make any wedding day the best party you'll ever throw!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I enjoy seeing many bands local to Philadelphia and the Jersey shore. We first saw The Zone randomly one night at the Jersey shore. We had a great time and inquired on if they performed at weddings. During our wedding planning, we looked at a few other bands in our budget, but none compared to The Zone. Over the year of planning, we got to know Chris and Mike. Not only are they talented musicians, but also great people! Our reception was awesome because of their performance. Chris played solo acoustic during the cocktail hour and we had the full band, plus female vocalist for the reception. Our guests are still raving that we had the best wedding ever due to The Zone's performance!!! Thanks Chris, Mike and band - you guys rock!!! Hope to see you soon!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miranda from Charlotte was great to work with. She recommended the band "In The Pocket" and they were wonderful. The band showed up on time. They were very personable and extremely talented. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a band for their wedding.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we booked through East Coast Entertainment, they worked with us to figure out a great band for our budget and taste in music. They made recommendations and if we didn't like them they would send more and we were also able to look through their entire listing and listen to the bands. We chose The Boomers, a 4 piece band that sings a mix of contemporary, oldies, country, rock. And it was amazing!!! Initially we contacted with the band through east coast until a month out from the wedding when the band contacted us directly so we could talk with them on the phone (and email) about songs we didn't want or really wanted and what we wanted that night to be like. They were truly expectional (we had guests tell us they felt like they were at a private concert the band/singing quality was so great!). They also learned a couple songs for us that we requested in advance. I highly recommend booking your band through ECE...they made it very easy to find a band and helped us communicate easily with them!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

White Chocolate was awesome and the service from Jack Shannon and East Coast Entertainment was quick and outstandingly professional, even with a late booking. The band is extremely talented and fun - we and our guests were VERY pleased.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Have dealt with them twice--two different weddings--two different bands - and had excellent experience with Kris both times.

Would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Pat
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

East Coast was awesome!! Our Dj for our wedding was Anthony V. We couldn't have been more happy with his service. A few nights before my wedding he called to go over everything with me and then called me again to confirm - he even sang during dinner!! He was fantastic! Everyone at East coast is extremely nice and professional!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired the Great Expectations band for my wedding through EastCoast Entertainment and could not be happier that I did! They were absolutely AMAZING and kept the party going and everyone on the dance floor all night. The band learned a new song for our first dance, and the singer did an amazing rendition of "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson that made everyone go crazy. My guests could not stop talking about how spectacular the band was, and I am so grateful that I made the decision to book Great Expectations. I should also mention that it was very easy working with John from EastCoast Entertainment in order to get everything arranged ahead of the big day. All in all I could not be more pleased with the wonderful job they did!!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am telling you, if you do not hire this band you are crazy. This band rocks! They are professional, very easy to work with, really concerned on what it is that we were looking for to make our wedding extra special. Our guest did not get off the dance floor from the moment they started playing. We had ages from 8 - 89 year old and Trademark played to everyone. We had guest begging for them to continue to play after the wedding. I think Trademark would have continued but the Yacht Club had a noise ordnance to uphold.
I'm going to use this band from now on. They were engaging and worked the crowd but not in a line dance way, very sophisticated and totally engaging. As far as talent is concerned, they were terrific. Their playlist is current and awesome. Their vocals are amazing. I just cannot say enough about them. Just the best. Thank you trademark for making my wedding fun, memorable and I think some of our guest are still tapping their feet to your music!
With the warmest regards, Gray.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contact several entertainment companies while searching for the band for my wedding. East Coast Entertainment provided me the best choices for my money. I live in MO and was planning a wedding in VA which made it impossible to so and see them beforehand. I had to rely on them on recommendations in addition to viewing videos online.

We got lucky and was able to book TradeMark. Even my photgrapher told me how lucky we were to get them and how aweseome they were. I couldn't agree more. They were professional, dressed perfectly to match my colors and rocked the house. They kept the dance floor packed and did a couple of special interactive things that kept the crowd engaged. We had so many compliments afterwards on how wonderful the band was and a couple of guests even got their card to use for themselves.

Thanks for a memorable evening!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to rave about EastCoast Entertainment because the music completely made our very special wedding day even more outstanding. When first talking to EastCoast, we expressed interest in Big Ray and Kool Kats, but our reception space wouldn't accommodate the full band. EastCoast flexibly scheduled us to get "Kool Kats Lite," essentially an 8-person subset including Ray. They were phenomenal! They played lovely mellow music during our cocktail hour and dinner, very memorably played our first dances and then kicked it up with rockin' dance tunes to get most of our guests on the dance floor. So many of our guests commented on the band being exceptionally good. I highly recommend the band and EastCoast Entertainment!!!

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can only really comment on the Quality of Serviced I noticed and the professionalism because I was not the bride at this wedding... but I attended a wedding where they provided a band (I don't remember their name) and the band was great! They were lively and kept the guests dancing all night!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used East Coast Entertainement to help us find a band for our reception and the band that we went with was Gentleman and Their Lady. The band was AWESOME!!! The guys (and gal) rocked the house! The dance floor was packed all night and guests are still taling about how great the band was! I can't thank East Coast Entertainment and Gentleman and Their Lady enough. They definitely made our reception memorable!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked through East Coast Entertainment to book Gentlemen and Their Lady. We couldn't have been happier. They learned several new songs for us and the dance floor was packed all night (not just full, but packed!). We had an amazing time and dancing to the band is one of my favorite memories!

• Wedding: 01/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Groovetown Band was an excellent choice! They were a hit with all of our guests.

• Wedding: 09/06/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Fans for life! Best entertainment ever, Class Act Band and East Coast Entertainment were absolutely the best to work with!

• Wedding: 10/13/2014
Janet
1 Review
215-440-5700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards