East Wind Long Island

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

This place is the best ever . The people and food are amazing. They also have a spa where u can have ur hair and nails done the girl are great down there. Love the hotel and eveyone who works there was nice and sweet.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at our property! We look forward to seeing you back here soon!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

East Wind made our big day phenomenal. It was everything that we hoped and dreamed of. The cottage was gorgeous. We had an outdoor ceremony on premises. Breathtaking!!! Kathleen was our Matre'D and kept it all organized. Judy was my bridal attendant and such a sweetheart. The whole experience from the first meeting with Kaitlyn to the last song was such a great one. I would definitely recommend East Wind to any bride and groom.

Nicole
06/28/2015

The wedding was perfect. Loved the staff. Everyone was so helpful! Has our reh. as Desmond's and we weren't huge fans of that food. :-/

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can not say enough about East Wind. If you are looking for a venue that will meet all of your expectations and then some more, East Wind is the way to go. The food is amazing, the grounds are gorgeous, and the staff is awesome! My guests are still talking about my wedding 3 weeks later. I had the pleasure of working with Faith. Faith is fun, sweet, charismatic, and gets it done! There were a few changes that I asked for, and Faith made it happen. She was so helpful, patient, and made me feel so comfortable in answering all of my questions and dealing with any concerns…and I had a million questions. She's really fantastic. My maitre'd was Suzanne. I don't think there could possibly be a better maitre'd. Everything went smoothly from set up to break down. There was not a glitch in the day! She even concerned herself with making sure I ate (because we all know the bride is always too busy to eat). Suzanne was on top of the game. There was not a moment of stress or concern throughout the day. My bridal attendant was Mary Lou. Love her. Mary Lou was so sweet and attentive, I couldn't have asked for a better attendant. Not only did she make sure my drink was never empty and my dress was perfect, at one point she was on the ground changing my shoes like I was Cinderella trying the glass slipper. She was amazing. My mother mentioned how much she loved the coconut shrimp and the chicken dish. Within 10 min she had an entire plate of shrimp for my mother and later wrapped up extra chicken for my mother to take home. My bustle ripped about an hour into the reception…Suzanne and Mary Lou Macgyver rigged up a bustle that held my dress for the rest of the night. I can't thank the East Wind enough for everything. My wedding was absolutely perfect!!!

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review! We are thrilled that you chose us to be a part of your day and that your wedding was all you had hoped for! Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything from beginning to end was absolutely amazing. My husband and I have a history at East Wind. We went to each others prom there and having our wedding there at the Estate was absolutely perfect. We can’t say one negative thing about the day. Laura was excellent to work with and was so helpful with planning and getting everything in order. When we met with Suzanne our Maitre De for the first time, we felt like we had known her for years. We felt like our wedding was truly special to her and that it wasn’t just another wedding. She paid attention to everything we wanted, every little detail and took notes. When we walked into the ballroom the day of our wedding we were speechless. It was so nice to see everything come together. We had the turquoise uplighting which looked amazing even on a bright sunny day. It really gave the room the extra touch! Diane, our bridal attendant was such a caring person! She was always helping me with my dress, making sure we had a drink in hand and helped us with pictures. Suzanne ensured everything went smoothly and as planned. She answered all our questions and was so professional and helpful! The food was AMAZING and the guests are still talking about how impressed they are with how much food we had. Our cake was delicious and everyone loved the chocolate fountain and Viennese platters. Another thing we are very happy with was the grounds, they were very well-kept and we got outstanding pictures!!! We were very nervous about the flower situation since the winter was so terrible but we had a beautiful sunny day on April 18th and there were flowers everywhere. I feel like I could write a book about how satisfied we are with East Wind and their staff and the amazing service and everything they did for us. Everyone went above and beyond. East Wind gave us our dream wedding and by far exceeded every expectation we had !! We are so happy that we chose this beautiful venue for our wedding!!

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your wedding. What a wonderful story of your history at East Wind! We are thrilled that your wedding was everything you had dreamed of and are happy to have been a part of your day. We look forward to continuing the tradition and seeing you here again in the future!

Recently Married

I cannot say enough wonders about this place. I had a dream wedding and they went above and beyond to make every request happen for me. My family and guest were thrilled at our party. A million times. Thank you!!

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. Our team is so glad to hear that we were able to be a part of your special day and that we provided you with your dream wedding. I will be sure to share your review with the team.

Recently Married

We had an amazing Wedding! Staff was extremely pleasant and made sure all of the guests had a great time! Food was great! Thank you!

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

We appreciate you taking the time to review East Wind. Our team is thrilled to hear that you had a great wedding and that you and your guests enjoyed the East Wind experience. We hope that you visit us again in the future!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

East Wind was by far the best value, food and location - and I'm not just saying it because it was my wedding. We chose the 150 person package for the Veranda room and got a ton of compliments. People are still telling me how fantastic everything was! Their cocktail hour was tremendous and the service is unparalleled. We were apprehensive about a package but Tommy Tunes and ADA really worked so nicely together. We were thrilled with everything. Mary Lou the bridal attendant was so attentive and caring. She made sure I had a cocktail and lip gloss throughout the night. I loved her!!!

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had a lovely time and enjoyed every aspect of your special day!

All the Best!

Erica
11/01/2014

Perfect! The food was incredible and the atmosphere. Our maitre de was great and super accommodating.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the taking to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that your wedding was Perfect! I will be sure to let the team know. Congratulations and All the Best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The East Wind is the perfect venue to have your dream wedding! My day went perfect and was absolutely memorable with thanks to the amazing and supporting staff we had throught the process. The food was delicious and the portion sizes were huge and the guests kept commenting on how much they enjoyed their meals. I am constantly told by my family that our wedding was truly an epic event and I believe that having my wedding here at the East Wind made my visions come to life! We booked with the all inclusive package at the inn in the Northampton ballroom and we loved how private our entrance was from the rest of the building, and the outdoor courtyard was absolutely gorgeous also! I highly recommend going to ALL the bridal showcases..they are super informative and every question you have will get answered by the end of the night because all of the vendors are there. You cannot go wrong with anyone over there..Plus you get a free buffet meal after! I also recommend going with the in house florist With All My Heart..their work is amazing and they truly listen to what you want and their floral arrangements are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much East Wind staff for making our wedding day so wonderful!! :)

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

We are so pleased to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your wedding! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Best Wishes & Thank you for choosing East Wind!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband & I got married at the Cottage on August 29th. We couldn't have had a better wedding. We loved the banquet manager Penny who we booked our wedding, prior to even announcing our engagement. She was so kind & helpful throughout the planning process. My maître d Kathleen was amazing & so wast Bridal attendant Judy. My wedding day was everything I had hopes for & more thanx to the amazing staff at the East wind.
The cottage was perfect space for our guests & the all inclusive was worth it.
We did some upgrades & were So happy with it all.

Carol
08/24/2014

Everyone was very helpful. The day couldn't have went any more perfect. The food was amazing!

1+ year ago

I had my wedding at East Wind in August. I loved it! We chose the all inclusive package deal they offered and it was the way to go. It definetly minimized the stress that comes with having a wedding. Our sales associate was fantastic. She was so helpful with everything. My maître d and bridal assistant were amazing as well. They were always available and willing to help with anything we needed the day of the wedding. Our guests are still raving about how great our wedding was! I have nothing but great things to say about East Wind.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you and your guests had an amazing time on your special day.

Best Wishes & Thank you for choosing East Wind!

Lauren
08/09/2014

Had the wedding of our dreams at East Wind!! Such a beautiful venue, our photos from both the ceremony and reception are breathtaking! Staff was very accommodating to all of our needs, attentive to every detail and always keeping guests happy and entertained! Had our rehearsal dinner here as well, everything exceeded our expectations and we are so glad we chose EW for our special day!

1+ year ago

Penny, Scott and Diane were absolutely incredible.. They exceeded our expectations! We had had such an amazing night, as did every one of our guests! It was the perfect wedding.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

We strive to make each and every wedding memorable! We are so thrilled to hear you and your guests had a great evening. Thank you for choosing East Wind!

1+ year ago

Everything was amazing!! The service, food, venue was second to none. Thank you for making our day so special and memorable.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are happy to read how pleased you are with our service, food, and, of course, our venue! We appreciate it and wish you all the best.