Your Always & Forever Begins Here & Now

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is the best ever . The people and food are amazing. They also have a spa where u can have ur hair and nails done the girl are great down there. Love the hotel and eveyone who works there was nice and sweet.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at our property! We look forward to seeing you back here soon!

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect! The food was incredible and the atmosphere. Our maitre de was great and super accommodating.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the taking to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that your wedding was Perfect! I will be sure to let the team know. Congratulations and All the Best!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Erica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The East Wind is the perfect venue to have your dream wedding! My day went perfect and was absolutely memorable with thanks to the amazing and supporting staff we had throught the process. The food was delicious and the portion sizes were huge and the guests kept commenting on how much they enjoyed their meals. I am constantly told by my family that our wedding was truly an epic event and I believe that having my wedding here at the East Wind made my visions come to life! We booked with the all inclusive package at the inn in the Northampton ballroom and we loved how private our entrance was from the rest of the building, and the outdoor courtyard was absolutely gorgeous also! I highly recommend going to ALL the bridal showcases..they are super informative and every question you have will get answered by the end of the night because all of the vendors are there. You cannot go wrong with anyone over there..Plus you get a free buffet meal after! I also recommend going with the in house florist With All My Heart..their work is amazing and they truly listen to what you want and their floral arrangements are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much East Wind staff for making our wedding day so wonderful!! :)

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

We are so pleased to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your wedding! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Best Wishes & Thank you for choosing East Wind!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband & I got married at the Cottage on August 29th. We couldn't have had a better wedding. We loved the banquet manager Penny who we booked our wedding, prior to even announcing our engagement. She was so kind & helpful throughout the planning process. My maître d Kathleen was amazing & so wast Bridal attendant Judy. My wedding day was everything I had hopes for & more thanx to the amazing staff at the East wind.
The cottage was perfect space for our guests & the all inclusive was worth it.
We did some upgrades & were So happy with it all.

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone was very helpful. The day couldn't have went any more perfect. The food was amazing!

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
Carol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at East Wind in August. I loved it! We chose the all inclusive package deal they offered and it was the way to go. It definetly minimized the stress that comes with having a wedding. Our sales associate was fantastic. She was so helpful with everything. My maître d and bridal assistant were amazing as well. They were always available and willing to help with anything we needed the day of the wedding. Our guests are still raving about how great our wedding was! I have nothing but great things to say about East Wind.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you and your guests had an amazing time on your special day.

Best Wishes & Thank you for choosing East Wind!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Had the wedding of our dreams at East Wind!! Such a beautiful venue, our photos from both the ceremony and reception are breathtaking! Staff was very accommodating to all of our needs, attentive to every detail and always keeping guests happy and entertained! Had our rehearsal dinner here as well, everything exceeded our expectations and we are so glad we chose EW for our special day!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Penny, Scott and Diane were absolutely incredible.. They exceeded our expectations! We had had such an amazing night, as did every one of our guests! It was the perfect wedding.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

We strive to make each and every wedding memorable! We are so thrilled to hear you and your guests had a great evening. Thank you for choosing East Wind!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was amazing!! The service, food, venue was second to none. Thank you for making our day so special and memorable.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are happy to read how pleased you are with our service, food, and, of course, our venue! We appreciate it and wish you all the best.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The most Perfect day!!!! Beautiful Location. Great Staff. AMAZING Food!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful location. Worth every penny spent. The food was out of this world. Lots of compliments from all our guests. They were amazed with the 2nd serving of entrees. Thank you so much for the perfect day!

Dear Cherilynn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review - we truly appreciate it. We are so pleased to hear that you and your guests were thrilled with the location and food (seconds are always delicious!). We wish you all the best today + always!

• Wedding: 07/17/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Cherilynn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at The Cottage at East Wind. My husband and I can not say enough about this place that would be good enough to express how happy we were (and still are) with everything! From planning the ceremony and the reception to the actual day, everything ran smoothly. They were extremely helpful and professional. They made sure we were well taken care of and happy through out the whole year long process. We have guests that are still telling us it was the greatest wedding they have ever been to!!! We highly recommend East Wind to everyone we know!

Dear Meghan,

Thank you so much for your excellent review of our facility - I am so thrilled to read that you had a wonderful time at your wedding and that The Cottage left a lasting impression on you and your guests. Thank YOU - I will be sure to pass along your great feedback to the entire team!

Best wishes from the entire East Wind family to you and your new husband on your new beginning together!

All the best,

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
Meghan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

East Wind truly helped to make our day absolute perfection. From day 1 of planning to breakfast the morning after, East Wind does it just right. They have professional and skilled employees that are truly experts at what they do. It was seamless and enjoyable to plan our wedding day! We had over 300 guests and all of them could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was, how great the food and service was and how absolutely breathtaking the grounds were. Our ceremony looked like it came out of a movie and the ballroom was transformed into the wedding of our dreams. Working with Michele Testa and the rest of the wedding teams at East Wind was a true joy and I cannot recommend this venue enough!! They are experts at events and know how to make your day perfect!!!

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for the lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you and your guests were happy with your event. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our entire team. And from all of us, congratulations again!

All my best,

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of our guests are still raving about the venue everyone including us had a wonderful time. The food was outstanding and we couldn't haven't asked for more attentive and friendly staff. The whole process through East Wind was wonderful. We decided to do the all inclusive package which everything a breeze most everything was included with this package, DJ, Photographer, Video, Centerpieces, The Cake, and our room in East Winds gorgeous hotel. Couples have choices between benders for the package and we found out that East Wind not only has good relationships with their brides to be but all of their vendors as well! We planned our wedding long distance as we live upstate currently and the staff was always very accommodating and understanding of our planning limitations. I would have not chosen another venue for our wedding it was as close to perfect as perfect can be. Very pleased with our experience.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Dear Amy - wow, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased that you and your guests throughly enjoyed your wedding, our venue, the food, and our accommodations. We are very pleased to read your comments and I will be sure to pass them along to the entire team. Thank you again!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with East Wind was, absolutely perfect. I would definitely highly recommend East wind to anyone.

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Danamarie, for your excellent review - all our best to you!

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
Danamarie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue needs more hotel rooms!!!

631-929-3500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards