East Beach Catering

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

I would refer anyone to East Beach for their wedding. Cathy was an absolute pleasure to work with. And the food was absolutely delicious. Everything was perfect. The staff was awesome and very friendly and kept everyone happy. Everyone that came to the wedding is still taking about the food. We even had leftovers and Cathy packed up everything for us. She even packed us up some tacos that were put together for us to snack on later. We are still eating leftovers a week later. :) We were very pleased with East Beach and would totally use them again and refer any new bride to them for catering.

Services Used: Catering

Wow! All I can say is wow! I have never had so many people comment at a wedding on how wonderful the food was. The quality and presentation far exceeded my expectations......and I think everyone at the wedding :). On top of the amazing food and presentation.....most brides don't get a chance to eat at their own weddings. Cathy and her team made sure my groom and I were eating and we even had to go plates packed in our get away car. People will remember your food. They may not remember the colors or centerpieces. But they will remember the food and experience of the wedding. Cathy and her team my our wedding memorable. And if you are deciding on the menu definitely get the macaroni and cheese bar.....to.....die......for!

Medena
05/24/2015

My husband and I contracted Kathy and her staff to cater our wedding in May. We enjoyed our experience from beginning to end. She is very personable/professional. The food is absolutely delicious and flavorful. She made sure we were taken care of the whole day, we felt like royalty. Thank you for making our experience so sweatless and delightful. We will definitely use East Beach again. God bless you!
P.s. thanks for our gift!

Medena & Adrian

Services Used: Catering

If you want to have the best wedding food ever, then you must book East Beach!! I've known this catering company from the moment I moved to Virginia Beach and could not wait to get married so they could cater my wedding! Cathy is the most amazing women and knows how to make your wedding absolutely perfect!! I got married on May 16th (almost 2 months ago) and guests are still raving about how awesome the food was at my wedding! It truly is so delicious!!!! We had a country-themed but classic wedding so we had everything from pigs in a blanket to sweet potato ham biscuits and then coconut shrimp and bacon wrapped scallops, buffalo chicken dip, tuna bites, beef tenderloin, BBQ, mashed potato bar and more and more!!! Every single item was mouth-watering and I seriously would eat it every day!!! The displays were immaculate and the utensils were adorable and the set up was country and perfect for us and the theme! Cathy knew everything to do without me even having to say. Then, when it decided to downpour rain - her staff stuck it out and got drenched until a tent was set up for the bartenders. They worked through everything to make sure our wedding day was perfect. Seth and I are so grateful and so honored that Cathy and the EBC staff were there for our wedding!! Cathy, I cannot even begin to thank you for making my wedding the best day of my life!! I would not have wanted anyone else there on my day except you!! Thank you a million times for being so so so AWESOME at what you do!!!!!!! EBC is the best!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering

Cathy and her staff helped make our wedding one of the most memorable moments of our lives. From our very first meeting, she listed to what we wanted, and then she used her expertise to make our vision a reality. Not only was the food delicious (over 10 guests made a point of contacting me to let me know it was the best food they ever had at a wedding), the whole experience was stress free.
She made our venue look like something out of a magazine, and her staff were not only extremely professional, but they were helpful and kind to all of our guests. No matter what accommodation I requested, Cathy went above and beyond to make it happen.
Finally, and I think that it is what meant the most, Cathy and her staff seemed to care as much as we did that everything went perfectly on our special day. I would unequivocally recommend East Beach to anyone planning an event. You will never be disappointed with what she provides, and you will never feel stressed. Because I was able to turn all of the details of the reception over to East Beach, I was able to focus on the little niceties that make guests feel welcome.

Services Used: Catering

Fantastic! They delivered when it came to display, presentation and service! it blew us and our guests away!!! Everyone raved about the food (especially the shrimp and grits) and service! Not only were they our caterer but even helped with little details of our wedding. I could not have been more happy when we decided to chose East beach as our caterer. Denise is a delight to work with and very prompt. LOVE THEM!!!

Trust me, you will not be disappointed when choosing them for your big day or event!

Services Used: Catering

We couldn't be happier with East Beach Catering. Denise was extremely helpful with everything that I needed or any questions that I had. I sometimes felt like she was my wedding coordinator! The food was DELICIOUS and all of our guests raved about the food and also how helpful the whole catering team was. My only advice is to order more food than you think that you need because ours went FAST! We can't thank East Beach enough and we will definitely be using them in the future!

Services Used: Catering

Cathy and her team did an awesome job for my vow renewal ceremony. The food was absolutely delicious! Many thanks to East Beach Catering for making my dream come true!

Nicole
06/28/2014

EBC far exceeded our expectations!!! We knew going into the wedding that EBC came highly recommended, but our southern style menu with crab cakes, chicken and waffles, mac and cheese bar, shrimp and grits, tilapia tacos, sweet potato fries and sliders, as well as sliced skirt steak was no challenge for these professionals! Cathy and crew's attention to detail, décor and professionalism made our wedding a full on party! It was a pleasure working with them, and I look forward to our next catered event!!!!! Thank you!

Services Used: Catering

I came across East Beach Catering as I was in search to find the right venue! The name jumped out at me because I grew up near East Beach in Ocean View! Let me tell you they do not disappoint! Cathy is so incredible at what she does and she was so eager to please her brides! When we had our tasting with her I just knew that everything was going to be wonderful! The day of my wedding Cathy and her fantastic team were inside working hard!! They greeted us as we were about to make our grand introduction as Mr. and Mrs. handing us some of those delicious sweet potato biscuits! Their attention to detail was spectacular. It was beautiful and absolutely stunning. My guests had so many nice things to say about East Beach Catering! We had a great time and we thank EBC for making our night an unforgettable one!

Services Used: Catering

East Beach recently caterered my daughter's wedding reception in Hampton. Working with Cathy and her staff was a pleasure. The service and food were phenomenal. Numerous guest commented it was the best wedding food they had very eaten. The shrimp and grits were a big hit. The reception was at a private home, East Beach works seamlessly with the other vendors to make the bride and grooms dream wedding a reality. The small touchs from the pre- wedding chocolate covered strawberries to the plate of ham biscuits made the wedding party feel even more special. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Rita Lysher

Services Used: Catering

I held onto Cathy's card for SIX years. I showed up for my consultation knowing if they weren't available on our date, we'd move it just to have East Beach as our caterer! Other than theme and colors, we only gave a few general ideas of what we wanted. Our reception turned out more beautiful and more delicious than we ever dreamed. East Beach Catering has a niche for presenting their spreads as art. Everyone loved the layout--and the flavor! Thank you for making our special day stand out from the rest. We will use EBC for all future events!!!!

Services Used: Catering

Beautifully presented, originality in the menu and the food was absolutely delicious. The servers were wonderful and very professional; even to the extent of preparing plates for the bride and groom to be sure that we were able to eat. I would highly recommend East Beach! Sincerely, the Bride.

Services Used: Catering

Cathy and Denise both from East Beach Catering were so wonderful to work with during my wedding process. When I was uncertain of food choices in the beginning Cathy provided wonderful suggestions and were patient with my husband and I while we tried all over her delicious choices during our food tasting.

Throughout the last month or so leading up to the big day I would find myself stressed and Cathy was so calm and collected which helped me do the same. Everyone at the reception had nothing but great things to say about the food and the service. We served our guests family style and everyone loved it. I would definitely recommend family style because it is still plated but more interaction at the table - which is a great way to break the ice with guests who don't know one another.

At the end of the night Cathy had put together a care package for me and my husband to take with us and gave the rest of the left overs to my parents and my husband's parents. They took care of everyone and I would highly recommend them to other brides.

Thanks,
Joy

Amanda
10/12/2013

Cathy is fantastic! Her food is simply to die for, and she is great to work with- so bubbly! All the way through she was so attentive and helpful. My husband and I didnt think there would be any way the food at the wedding would taste as wonderful as it was at the tasting, but we were both wrong!! Food was unbelievable, there was plenty of it and her staff was great as well. Hoping to be able to plan another event so we can use her again! Hands down, she's the best!

Caley
10/11/2013

Cathy and her team at East Beach are excellent. Everyone had SO many great things to say about the food. One guest specifically told us it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. We are so thankful for Cathy and her team for making our reception perfect. Everything from cocktail hour to the cake cutting ran so smoothly and the food was delicious.

East Beach Catering responded with the following comments:

Caley
Your wedding was exceptional, great design, fun crowd, everything was stunning including the bride. Thank you so much for the lovely review. i will miss you, Keep in Touch! We so appreciate your business.
Cathy & Staff