E. Maddison Events

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Truly awful. She was able to book good vendors, however her actual coordination and organization skills are lacking. Professionalism is non-existant. The bride ending planning everything. Erika couldn't answer any questions because she didn't know anything. Actually lied several times about things she was to supposed to have done.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Erika was a joy to work with. I honestly don't know how we would have done it without her. She made the day of the wedding worry free! When she got to the reception earlier that day she noticed we didn't get the correct napkins. We ordered black napkins but to our disappointment we were given white napkins. When Erika noticed that she quickly added some little details to make the place settings look so much better. She also worked her magic on the head table for the bride (my daughter) and groom. It was just perfect thanks to Erika. At the end of the reception she and her very sweet and helpful husband handed us our car keys, the car was loaded and ready for us to leave, we didn't have to do anything! Love her!!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erika's services made our wedding incredibly memorable! She stepped up and took care of last minute issues and managed the day of the ceremony to go smoothly and without a hitch. Both my husband and I felt like everything was taken care of and all we needed to do was relax and enjoy our special day.

In regards to the planning process, Erika was there to guide us from picking the right stones to add to the veil to picking the right invitation that captured our theme of understated elegance. A theme, by the way, that she perfectly created for us after meeting us and hearing what we had in mind for our wedding. She even picked up my dress from the dry cleaners while I was out of the country in order to make sure I had it cleaned properly before my bridal portraits.

Erika's commitment to customer service came through most poignantly after our wedding, though. We unfortunately encountered some issues with a particular vendor and tried to resolve the issue after our wedding. Erika went above and beyond what was required of her and assisted us in trying to resolve the issue with the vendor well after the wedding was over. Her stepping in to assist us meant a lot to us because she really did not have to do so since her contract did not require her to do so. This showed us an impressive level of commitment to customer service. Her level of commitment is the kind you want when choosing a planner to help you plan your wedding.

• Wedding: 01/05/2013
832-627-2522
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.3