E.leise photo

E.leise photo

Favorite
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love working with E.leise photo design. From the first sghot to the last they make sure to capture exactly what you are looking for. As a makeup artist I always hope the photographer will have great skill, and they do. You will love working with them!
Eric is awesome.. His work stands on its own merits. Awesome photographer to work with. Cant ask to meet a nicer person. Check out his work..
I recommend the services of E.leise photo design to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher
When I did my final wedding in Richmond, Eric was the photographer that I worked with and I would call him a true planner's tool kit elelment. He was wonderful to work with and made the couple completely and obviously comfortable. Now that I am President of Weddings Beautiful Worldwide and no longer have time to plan for clients, I always sugget Eric for his professionalism and fabulous results.
Erik Leise of E.leise photo design is hands-down one of my favorite photographers. His work is artistic, skillful, dramatic and meaningful. When you view his wedding albums you fight back tears as much as you do smile and laugh. He is possibly the easiest person in the world to work with - he's enthusiastic and spirited, while subtle and serene. Couples absolutely love meeting with him and my clients often rave about their planning meetings, saying "he's just SO nice!" He's equally compassionate and takes great care to deliver a product that exceeds client expectations. I work with many great photographers, but Erik is someone special. I wholeheartedly endorse and recommend E.leise photo design.