E. King Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Amazing! She was involved in every aspect of our wedding and we can't say thank you enough.

Services Used: Photography

AMAZING!!! We found Elizabeth at a Bridal show and decided to sit down with her to see what she had to offer. After visiting several other photgraphers I already had in mind what I was looking for: someone fun, creative, flexible, down to earth, and reasonably priced. When we sat down with Elizabeth we were excited with what she had to offer. She had a good price and most importantly she offered an assistant and unlimited time, both of which were huge factors in hiring her. We first got to see Elizabeth at work during our Engagement shoot. She did an awesome job and the picutres were GREAT!! On our wedding day she arrived at 8 am and didn't leave until the end of the reception...that's what I call AWESOME!! Her assistant photographed the men getting ready in the morning and stayed until the end as well. You really can't beat it! Both her and her assistant were great to work with, and a lot of fun, and I would reccommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Elizabeth was easy and fun to work with. She worked quickly and I felt that she did not take away from my reception time but still took all of the pictures I wanted. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Services Used: Photography

I did phone interviews with six different vendors and I could just tell when I spoke to Elizabeth that she had the type of personality any bride could work with. My wedding was a vow-renewal so I didn't need a whole wedding album. Elizabeth worked within my budget and delivered a very professional looking photo disc with all my photos (and included a release so I could easily reproduce the keepsakes I wanted to display and share). She was so friendly before and after the wedding, and took some beautiful shots of my family, and later at the reception, took some great candid photos of the guests. I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone looking for a friendly and professional photographer for their wedding or any event.

Services Used: Photography

I found Elizabeth online while looking for someone to do our engagement photos in the summer of 2008. Her website was really nice and the pictures looked beautiful so I decided to give her a call. Elizabeth was able to answer all of my questions and made me feel comfortable when talking prices, dates and engagement photo locations. Elizabeth did our engagement photos and our wedding and I am glad I found her. E. King Photography was excellent and I will use her again in the future for other events... Mr. & Mrs. Carter

Services Used: Photography

Elizabeth King is an amazing photographer! She is thoughtful, attentive, professional, and willing to help with more than photos! She goes above and beyond to help make your day special. Together we reviewed invitations, reply cars, favor ideas, photo ideas and timelines. She is so creative and helped me create unique invites and very cool reply cards.

On the morning of the wedding, she was there right from the beginning. She took some artistic photos of things the the hotel, the dresses, etc. She helped organize the girls and gave input on the days activities. She even took time to make sure that we all had everything before we left for the church!

The support of Elizabeth through the entire process of planning and participating in a wedding was amazing! My day was great and she played a huge part!

Services Used: Invitations, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth has been a family friend of my sister for a long time. When I got engaged, I was nervous about pictures and my sister suggested I call Elizabeth, no pressure. Well, the day I met with her, it was a done deal. She is the best! I was in school full-time, and working, so a bit of a worrier, but, when it came to my invites, my wedding theme and my pictures, I didn't have to worry about anything.

Funny, but true, I was a bit stressed for my wedding about having enough pictures for some silly reason.... So, Elizabeth booked extra help for our wedding just to keep me calm, and I cannot BELIEVE the beautiful pictures that turned out! They are better than I could have ever imagined. Elizabeth is everywhere, but you don't know she is there. She is not only a good family friend, but the best, most professional, and most calming photographer.

She is also doing my album design, and always provided WONDERFUL advice, tips and tricks that really helped me get through the planning easily, and the best part, she is never pushy. She tells you what she knows and helps you make better informed decisions.

Thank you Elizabeth for helping make our wedding wonderful! I can't wait to see the next set of great wedding pictures from your camera - from my sister and Chris's wedding, of course! :)

Services Used: Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning

EKing Photography was the best find!! She was so easy to work with and had great recommendations for our special day. Her picture were fabulous and were up on line for us to view quickly. My husband was truly please with the final product and was impressed by her professionalism. Unobtrusive and we barely knew she was there. However, every picture we could have wanted was captured. We highly recommend her to everyone of our friends who are getting married or just need pictures for special occassions.

Services Used: Invitations, Photography

Elizabeth King is amazing!!! I highly recommend her services to any Bride.

She is professional, nice and really listens to what pictures you want. She did a great job keeping the flow of the wedding and making sure I had all the wedding shots I wanted. She blended in with the crowd so you didn't feel like there was a camera following you around, yet still got some terrific shots. All our guests enjoyed her company and loved that she was EVERYWHERE taking pictures.

When you are down to the wire with your wedding plans, the last thing you want to worry about is your photographer and if you are going to get enough pictures. With Elizabeth we didn't worry about a thing.

Fabulous!!!
Thanks Elizabeth, Can't wait to see the Album too!!!

Services Used: Photography

You went above and beyond what you needed to do to make our day so special.

Services Used: Photography

E. King was amazing on my wedding day! She even assisted in avoiding a disaster by fixing one of my bridesmaids wedding dresses. My proofs were promptly returned and gorgeous as was the photo montage she set to music. She was quick and efficient at my wedding and I didn't even realize she was there half the time! I have recommended her to numerous people who have had the same experience with her.