Dynasty Weddings

Dynasty Weddings

REAL Wedding Photography, Videography, Bilingual DJ/MC, Photo Booth Rental, New York City

P.O. Box 1612
New York, NY 10276 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dynasty was terrific! We met with Chris multiple times and each time he was easy to reach, eager to speak with us, and remembered us and our wants from one meeting to another. Chris also provided us with a good wedding day timeline template so we could organize our day without having to hire a day-of wedding planner, which was awesome.

We booked him for DJ/MC with a Chinese translator and everyone was very professional. The translations were seamless and she was very soft spoken, much to my liking. We booked the full DJ booth, photobooth, limos, and hair/makeup and everything went according to schedule. Our music was on point and our dance floor was always full.

Thanks dynasty weddings!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Dynasty wedding for our wedding and couldnt be happier. The DJ was great! We had a younger crowd and it was always packed on the dance floor. Multiple people complimented us on the DJ. The MC was interactive with the crowd and made the night great! He also made us aware of what was coming up since we were so busy with guests!

Overall, we had a wonderful experience and would recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service ! Nice people! Made my day special for me.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dynasty Weddings was amazing. We are so glad we decided to go with this company for our wedding. From the first meeting to the night of the wedding we encountered nothing but great, hardworking and caring people. Our DJ and MC Ming were just what we wanted! They kept the dance floor going all night. It was amazing!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so thankful for having Chris as our MC/DJ for our wedding reception! Not only is he a really nice guy, but he is also a true professional with such talent at what he does and demonstrated experience. We especially appreciated Chris helping us navigate our tea ceremony and family photos at the very beginning of our reception -- what could have easily turned into utter chaos amongst our large family was very expertly managed by Chris, who did a great job keeping an orderly flow during that time and throughout the evening. His bilingual skills were also invaluable, as our guests were half English speaking and half Cantonese-speaking, and he did an excellent job working the crowd and getting the guests up and dancing on the dance floor. The DJ was also really nice and accommodated most of our requests on music for the evening! Overall we had a really positive experience working with Dynasty Weddings and would recommend him to all of our friends!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dynasty Weddings did a terrific job at our wedding. We hired them for DJ, bilingual MC, lighting and photobooth. We met with Chris a couple of times before the event to go over the schedule and he is easy to work with. The team is professional and helped make the night enjoyable for our guests. The MC was lively and encouraged people to dance. The DJ played songs we requested as well as appropriate dance songs. The DJ booth cover provides a nice presentation, which all DJ's do not have. The photobooth operator was friendly and got people involved with wearing props for the photos. I highly recommend Dynasty Weddings. We did not have to worry at all about these things, allowing us to focus on other parts of the night.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife Debbie and I (Im Ray by the way) first engaged Chris Chen in our engagement photoshoot. We are extremely satisfied with his work. All his shots are natural and remarkable. He captures the moment.
At first we were choosing other vendors for photography, but in the end we chose Chris because we know he'll just take care of everything. We also got them for dj, mc, limo, and screen. He and his team are very professional and always on the go. Very quick and efficient! We just love how he took charge and tweaked our schedule. We are also thankful he covered our whole wedding from morning to night! He and his team are highly recommended if you dont want any stress in your wedding. thanks chris!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used their services for our Wedding this past September at Capitale. Chris was a great MC that really got everyone involved especially dancing. Also they arrived plenty of time in advance and made sure the entire ceremony ran flawlessly.

Would highly recommend them to anyone else.

• Wedding: 09/25/2012
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and his team were great to work with. Chris was very professional and help guide my husband and I through the whole process. He responded to all of our questions in a timely manner and really worked with our limited budget. The DJ and MC we had were great. They kept our guests dancing all night long. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Everything about it was so much fun and my husband and I really enjoyed looking through all the photos later that night. I highly recommend Dynasty Weddings!!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am the bride and I just had my wedding at HYATT REGENCY OF LONG ISLAND. We used DJ and MC Ming we were really happy that Dynasty had a trilingual service between cantonese /mandarin and English. Chris and Ming the MC made the party ROCK!!! I am the first out of my friends that are getting married and they went up to Chris Chen for their business cards. So i guess that shows that they know how to bring the music the right way to the crowd! Cheers to DYNASTY WEDDINGS- SPECIAL THANKS TO CHRIS CHEN AND MC MING!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Chen and Dynasty Weddings made our Chinese wedding banquet exactly all we hoped for! He listened carefully to our needs and executed perfectly. We had a destination wedding the month before, so our parents hosted a 240 guest banquet which was a mix of family, their friends, our co-workers, our friends from college, our friends from high school, and children. I am Chinese American and my husband is Caucasian, and Chris did a great job of moderating of our interpretation of a traditional Chinese banquet - a cocktail hour, 12 course meal, 1st dances, slideshow, dance performance, and a Chinese game all in the afternoon. Our MC did a nice job of announcing the program in English and Mandarin, and our DJ was impressively managed a flow of music to keep all ages and groups entertained and on the dance floor. Chris' photography was unobtrusive yet ever present. All of us thoroughly enjoyed the banquet and highly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was this past Saturday at Chateau Briand in LI. We booked Dynasty for DJ and MC, ceremony audio, and the reception Slide show. We had an american style wedding, but we wanted to incorporate chinese elements (ie. the tea ceremony), so we needed an MC that spoke Chinese and that understood Chinese traditions.  Chris worked out most of the details with us and created the slide show for us.  Our MC was Ming.  Both were great to work with and are clearly experienced with weddings.  Ming is super nice, very patient, and best of all we ran behind schedule and he adapted extremely well. The music selection was great. For our ceremony we decided to change it up and walk out of the ceremony to a remix of here comes the bride, and Chris was extremely helpful with that too.  All in all a great experience working with these guys.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dynasty Weddings made our wedding day spectacular; simply put.

Our wedding took place out at Woodbury Country Club in Long Island, NY on May 19th, 2012. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour through the main ballroom event, Chris Chen and his team did exactly what we wanted/expected and more. They adapted very well to changing schedules and timing, as well as decisions on the fly. Nothing was messed up. And to be honest, my wife and I only met with him once to discuss everything. Aside from sending him an agenda with songs/timing and the day's schedule, as well as getting him photos for him to compile a slideshow, we didn't need to do much or worry about anything. Had we had more time to prepare for our wedding (planned it in 3 months), we probably would have gone out of our way to perfect every last detail of the wedding, including the DJ/MC schedule, which would have been completely unneccessary. I can tell that Chris Chen is very well versed in this industry, and has a great deal of experience putting together excellent events, with little or no effort from us, the client. (-: Thanks for that....it saved us a lot of stress.

I would recommend Dynasty Weddings to anyone, whether interracial, white, black, asian.....it doesn't matter. We were a Lebanese/Polish groom and a Chinese bride getting married, and they were able to cater to us and our party perfectly. 5 out of 5.

Thanks again!!!!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris did a great job at my wedding! He was our MC and Photographer. I am very picky about the way I do things and exactly what I want and Chris was able to adapt to my taste and needs to have someone speak both fluently in Chinese and English. He did a great job keeping us on time and was very good about finding my husband and I to let us know when things were coming up. He kept the energy up the whole time even though he was working more than 14 hours that day. I would strongly recommend Chris to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were very happy with the job Chris did at our wedding! We used Dynasty for DJ and MC. We needed an MC that was able to speak English and Chinese fluently and he did a good job. The thing we loved the most from Chris was his ability to get people out onto the dance floor. It didn't matter if they were young or old, everyone came out to the dance floor and partied hard. We've had compliments from friends stating that they had the most fun at our wedding and it was all thanks to Chris and crew.
I would strongly recommend Chris to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/30/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Chris and his team from Dynasty were great to work with. He was always responsive and willing to work with us on assembling a package that worked for our needs and budget. His DJ for the night (Billy) kept the dance floor packed and the party went on throughout the night. Recommend for any bride that needs a bilingual Chinese / English emcee.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
917-214-7000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards