DUTCHESS MANOR

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dean, Georgea, and the rest of the staff are fantastic. More than accommodating to every need. We had just our reception there but if it was warmer out we would have had the ceremony there as well.The views of the Hudson river are STUNNING, night or day. They have a great package which includes a shuttle service to local hotels which was great for our guests. Cake was included, (Upgrades are extra) Open top shelf bar for cocktail hour through the end of the reception. Every step of the process they gave their opinions and helped give us ideas! Pretty much were mini-wedding planners and are very knowledgeable in the wedding business. Very highly recommended, no brainer where to book your wedding! Dutchess Manor in Beacon NY!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake

We had a great wedding at the Dutchess Manor, a lovely venue owned by the awesome Dean and Harry! The venue is gorgeous--lovely dark wood antiques and great interior design, not to mention a veranda and windows that both afford great views of the Hudson River and Catskill Mountains! Dean is a classically trained chef and created a delicious seasonal fall menu with a French flavor uniquely for our wedding. Everyone raved about the food! The staff were very, very nice, helpful, professional, and just all around amazing! Especially Mariela! She helped make every transition smooth and timely with a smile for everyone along the way. I would highly recommend the Dutchess Manor, especially if you're looking for a venue with an old fashioned or vintage feel.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

If you are looking for the perfect venue to get married at, look no further than Dutchess Manor. Dean and Georgea and the entire staff are extremely friendly and flexible; they took care of all of the logistics and made a bride with extreme OCD at ease. We thank them for their hospitality and patience in planning this wedding and for extraordinary customer service. We had such a perfect day on August 30 and owe it all to the fine staff at Dutchess Manor.

Kristen
08/23/2014

I am so thrilled I choose Dutchess Manor for my wedding! Our guests cannot stop talking about what a beautiful location we chose. Dean met with us a few times to help ensure that my vision for the perfect day would come to life, and boy did he deliver. As far as location, it cannot be beat, with a backdrop overlooking the Hudson River. But beyond just that, Dean made sure that everything went flawlessly, and that the entire experience was beyond perfect. I would absolutely recommend the Dutchess Manor for anyone looking to get married in this area.

Private User
Recently Married

Thank you Dean and the rest of your family and staff for our wonderful day! We hadnot been there for any events before booking them for our wedding ceremony and reception, so I had a little fear of the unknown. From even before we signed the contract we knew we were in great hands! Between Dean making sure every answer for planning was answered and worked out to our satisfaction always and all of the glowing comments when we told people we booked there, we were confident that we chose the right venue. We found that they were priceless in having the most beautiful day we could have asked for. We were married outside overlooking the Hudson river and then moved inside to the beautifully appointed Manor for cocktail hour and reception. You can't recreate that atmosphere anywhere else! We are so happy that we trusted them for our special day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dean, Harry, and Georgea make quite the team. My husband and I had our wedding there just last night and I can't wait any longer to rave about our services. Since the beginning of our wedding planning, Dean was extremely timely and flexible. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS! Our guests can't stop raving about the food. Everyone was served their meals at the same time, which was extremely important to us. The view overlooking the Hudson River had everyone talking. We had a perfect sunset and a perfect day. We are so lucky to have celebrated our wedding at the same place we went to prom together! In addition to that, we had such a wonderful experience with not only the planning, but the wedding day itself. Thank you for your extreme dedication to your customers.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a bridal shower at the Dutchess Manor 8/2/2014 and it was lovely!!! Dean and Georgia were great to work with. The food was very good and the Manor has really beautiful views of the Hudson River. The Manor is also very nicely decorated. Their pricing is very competitive especially for a small family run business. It's nice to support smaller family run businesses. They did an excellent job.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is NOT a wedding factory...which makes Dutchess Manor THE place to have your wedding! It is very evident that Dean and his staff at Dutchess Manor take pride in what they do, and strive to give you the best wedding experience throughout the whole planning process and event itself. My husband and I had been to a handful of venues which we considered, but when we pulled into the parking lot at DM and took a step inside, we looked at each other and knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. Dean made the planning process easy and fun, we enjoyed our meetings with him. Any time I had a question about anything, he got right back to me with an answer. The food is amazing and the staff is super attentive to whatever we needed. We also booked our rehearsal dinner there, which was also just as amazing. The grounds are breathtaking, we had our ceremony there as well. There is not enough thanks to Dean and his staff for truly giving me the best wedding day a girl could ask for!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have been to Dutchess Manor many times over the past ten years and was always impressed with their service and catering. It's a beautiful venue, but it was really the gorgeous lawn and views of the Hudson that made me imagine my wedding there.

Dean, Georgia and their team exceeded our expectations. Our friends and family raved about the service, the food and the alcohol. I can't tell you how many people told us our wedding was the best they've ever attended, and that was all because of Dutchess Manor!

It's a beautiful location, and Dean is so helpful and flexible. They accommodated our every request and gave us the perfect wedding! We also had our ceremony on site overlooking the river. Beautiful!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
sara.romeo625@gmail.com
06/21/2014

Dean is amazing! He walked us through everything. The day of Dean was there the whole time making sure everything ran smoothly. The food and service was amazing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married last night!! Dutchess Manor is absolutely amazing! Dean does an amazing job and it is a place where they all take care of you! It was the most beautiful day and we ended up getting married outside looking over the Hudson River. I would give this 10 stars if I could!!! It was a magical day and the room was simply elegant in which our reception was held. We loved having our wedding there it was so amazing and I would recommend this to everyone who is getting married. Dutchess Manor has such a class about it and it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

We couldn't have been happier with our experience at Dutchess Manor. All the services provided were outstanding, and we received so many compliments on the food, the beautiful venue, the service, and how smoothly everything was run. Dean and Georgia were very accommodating with all of our questions and concerns. Tim did an amazing job with the flowers - he did our personal flowers in addition to the centerpieces and they were absolutely beautiful. And Harry did a fabulous job with the cocktail hour and the entrees - many, many compliments on the food!

In addition to services that they provided, they were also extremely helpful in organizing other aspects of the wedding & reception. Dean recommended a band that was absolutely fabulous, and he also helped us to organize transportation for our guests back and forth from the hotel to the venue.

The main reason that we chose Dutchess Manor over other venues was because the people so friendly, and willing to accommodate. It is a family run facility, and they treated us like family - Not at all the "wedding factory" feel of other local places. We couldn't be happier with our decision, and would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Dutchess Manor were great to work with! Dean was very accommodating, and answered all of my questions. Food was delicious. I kept getting comments on how great it was and how well everything went. We had a larger number of people, so I was afraid of a wait during cocktail hour, and during dinner. But everything went smoothly! Never a wait at the bar, and dinner was perfect. Definitely recommend them- from beginning to end!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dutchess Manor was our wedding venue in the Fall of 2012. Dean and the staff at Dutchess Manor were amazing! We chose Dutchess Manor for its elegence and victorian look as well as the menu choices. The food was delicious and the package options were flexiable. Dean understood exactly what we wanted for our special day and made it happen. We couldn't be any happier with what they did for us! We highly recommend Dutchess Manor for your next event!

Anna
10/21/2012

Dutchess Manor is a true family business led by three consummate professionals who gave us confidence every step of the way. Together, they set the gold standard for event execution in the Hudson Valley. They understand that food is central to the wedding day experience and took pride in delivering our guests the very best. We received raves from every corner of the room, especially on the cocktail hour and reception food.

Dutchess Manor combines the charm of an old Victorian home with breathtaking scenery and large reception spaces that enhance the intimacy of the occasion.

Our wedding was seamless – not one issue – the host even helped bustle my dress when no one in my bridal party could figure out how to do so! By the end of our experience, we felt a personal connection built on trust and respect.

We are looking forward to our next family party at the Dutchess Manor!!

Lisa
10/06/2012

Omigod, WOW!! Dutchess Manor is an amazing venue! Awesome views, awesome food, incredibly amazing and attentive service! Dean and Harry are great, and they definitely know what they're doing! Soooo great to work with! We received soooo many compliments from our guests just about everything! The food, the service, the views, the place itself--it was all just amazingly beautiful! Our wedding was what it was (totally awesome) because of Dutchess Manor, and the caliber of event that Dean and Harry throws! They were so easy to communicate with and go back and forth with when we were planning everything, especially the last week when things got really crazy with last minute details! But they were always there to help! I would absolutely recommend Dutchess Manor for any event that anyone is planning!!