Dustin Meyer Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow! Dustin is such an amazing, professional, fun and talented photographer. I wish I could post the photos he took from our engagement photos to my bridal photos because those say it all! Our engagement photo session was so much fun! He made us so comfortable and at ease where we didnt event notice he was taking photos. He new what angles were the most flattering and just took such beautiful photos! He also has a great sense of humor and is so easy to be around which is so important when taking photos. My bridal portraits were the amazing as well. So great that my job colleagues and friends were all asking me who the photographer was and what a great job he did on these photos. Lastly, the day of the wedding it was a bit tense because the ceremony was scheduled to be outside and it was pouring rain. Dustin was amazing in calming me, my family and bridesmaids down and assuring it would all be okay. To make a long story short he still took the photos I wanted during a time where everyone was freaking out. He is by far the best money spent from my entire wedding and I highly recommend him!!!! Thank you Dustin for everything! You made me feel and look like the most beautiful bride.

Services Used: Photography

Having Dustin Meyer photograph our wedding day was one of the best decisions I have ever made. He was so great to work with...so nice, complimentary, relaxed, calming, fun, adventurous, timely, and creative. Not to mention the quality of his photos! He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and special! We live out of town so I was worried about arranging times for bridal and engagement portraits. He was so flexible and really worked with our schedule. He is very professional yet so much fun! It didn't feel like having a photographer "tag" along with us...he truly felt like a friend! I also appreciated that he didn't make us wait for months before seeing our photos. He would do everything he could to have our photos online to view ASAP. I would recommend Dustin Meyer to anyone and everyone!

Dustin is wonderful!

Services Used: Photography

I would highly recommend Dustin Meyer Photography. Very professional, easy going, and a delight to work with! Pictures turned out beautiful!

Services Used: Photography

Dustin was an excellent photographer, who really took the time to get to know me and my husband and both our families. He took beautiful photos that will be a great way to remember our big day for years to come. Everyone who has seen the photos continues to say how wonderful they are, and how professional Dustin Meyer was at our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Services Used: Photography

Dustin was awesome! Not only did he create beautiful images, but he was also a ton of fun to have around.

Services Used: Photography

Dustin is the BEST! The pictures were gorgeous, you couldn't even tell that it was raining! He made sure that the pictures actually showed the real "us", as a couple and
individuals! He is super fun, and easy to work with, flexible...my bridals and engagements were just as great too! Highly recommend Dustin...he is AWESOME!

Services Used: Photography

Dustin is an amazing photographer! No only did he capture our wedding day beautifily, but somehow he was able to fully capture our personalities in each photograph. We could not be happier about Dustin's professionalism and dedication to his craft. He was so understanding and willing to do whatever it took for us to have the best photographs! Thank you Dustin!!!