Dubuque Photography

Dubuque Photography

Favorite
Dubuque, IA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
1+ year ago

Great photographer....we had so much fun with him!! great value and we get the images on a cd

Sara
06/22/2013

Our experience with Chris Frommelt from Dubuque Photography was absolutely wonderful. We couldn�t have asked for anything better. His prices were very reasonable and he was very easy to work with. Out of all of the many decisions that we had to make for our wedding, picking Dubuque Photography was definitely one of the best decisions we made. Having beautiful pictures to show to our friends and family was very important to us and after seeing the finished proofs that�s exactly what we got. Chris did an excellent job of editing the pictures and exceeded our expectations. You can tell that he takes pride in his work. He is very talented and has many ideas and suggestions to make your pictures unique and special. He was able to capture many treasurable moments during our wedding and ceremony that we can look back at for years to come. We would recommend Chris to our family and friends and we will definitely use him in future events. We are very thankful for the amount of time and work that he put into to make our pictures and our wedding day perfect! Thanks again Chris, you did an amazing job!

Nikkie
05/25/2013

Chris was amazing. Very professional. Lots of fun. The prices were amazing.

Services Used: Photography

We are so glad we went with Dubuque Photography! Planning a wedding wasn't the only thing I had on my plate this year and I was so glad that I didn't have to worry about whether my photos were going to be good. Chris was very flexible with us and my whole bridal party loved him (two of my bridesmaids are booking him for their wedding and a few of our friends). He is very reasonably prices and he gets your pictures back to you in weeks, not months (depending on the month of the wedding). The best part that I liked was actively apart of my wedding, he made all of us feel comfortable and if we had all known him for years. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

One of the greatest photographers by far! Dubuque Photography went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. And the pictures were amazing, I couldn't have dreamed for anything better! You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Anonymous
2+ years ago

We really enjoyed using Dubuque Photography for our wedding. Chris does quality work and is priced right. Getting the copyright to our photos was really important to us also. We were from out of state planning our wedding and Chris worked well with us. We have so many amazing photos to remember our special day!

cassie
05/05/2012
4.7

Chris was an amazing photographer!!!! We all loved him. He was laid back enough that we didn't feel stressed out. He made taking our wedding photos a fun memorable moment. Our photos turned out great and had a ton of them! He also edited some of the photo to black and white, frosted around the corners and played with some of the colors whiched i really loved. The whole wedding party loved him! Chris is not afraid to interact with your guest and was even out on the dance floor getting some fun shots. I would highly recommend Chris with Dubuque Photograph to anyone! It was very affordable and he has great quality photos.. Thanks Chris for my cheerished wedding photos!

Dianna
10/08/2011
4.2

Chris was great! Great photos and a great value!

Monika
08/13/2011

Amazing pictures , great price,and an awesome photographer. We are so glad we went with Dbq photography. Chris met with us a few times before the wedding to make sure he had a feel of what we wanted. Pictures of our entire day! Chris was very easy going and flexible to any little hick ups we had along the way. Great great great!!!' I would definitely recommend Dbq photography to my friends and already have for several wedding.

Lindsey
06/11/2011

We had a blast with Chris, and he was incredibly professional. We were just looking for someone to help us capture memorable moments from our special day and we definitely got way more bang for our buck than we originally planned on. Chris was very flexible with our ideas and had many creative thoughts that he contributed as well. Our friends and family all still remember him and we all suggest him to others when they're looking for a photographer (for any occasion). He definitely took the 'weird' out of inviting a near-stranger to our wedding by becoming a friend and someone that we just wanted to have at our day.

Services Used: Photography

Chris and his team were totally awesome. We had his partner in crime as he so calls him (Scott) he made the day just flow with laughter. We had a blast as hot as it was on our wedding day they made go smoothly.

Services Used: Photography

Chris is an awesome photographer, any shots you want to do he will try to make your way. He is not a run of the mill photographer. He makes this your memories the way you want them not the way he sees them. Check this new and upcoming photographer out!