Duane Cochran Photography

Duane Cochran Photography

707 Cumberland Circle
Rockingham, NC 28379 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: No

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband first hired Duane to do our portraits when he was secretly planning to propose during our session. As soon as I saw his work I knew he was the only person that I wanted to do our wedding pictures. His experience and ability to work with people is incredible. Duane is very creative and takes unexpected pictures that turn out beautiful. Not only did he get great traditional pictures of Mitch and I, but he also took unconventional ones that turned out stunning! I absolutely love all of my wedding pictures and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

• Wedding: 08/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane did a great job photographing our wedding. He was present and actively taking pictures throughout the entire day from everyone getting ready to the last dance. Duane also took the time to learn the bridal party and immediate family members names. A nice treat for us and all of our bridal party was that he provided us with a 4x6 print of a wedding picture at the reception (he had a picture printer with him). We were able to view all of our photos online about a month after the event and love them! He takes awesome pictures and was great to work with!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane was an amazing photographer, and we are so happy that we chose him to be our wedding photographer. From the start of the process to the end, Duane was always prompt at responding, helpful in coming up with ideas, and really helped with making sure that we got all the shots and people in the pictures that we wanted.
We also told Duane that we really wanted a photo booth, and since he had not done this before, he made and set up a photo booth for us, which was awesome, and really went above and beyond.
The quality of the photos he took was unbelieveable. Not only were there great posed shots, he also got some wonderful candid shots of the evening. We could not have been happier with our choice of photographer, and would truly recommend Duane to anyone else!

• Wedding: 07/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Cochran’s service was simply fantastic. From the day we agreed to use his service he was available for all of our wedding photo needs. He went above and beyond to be available at all of the venues and places we needed him for the pictures. He let us review and work with our photos as much as we felt we needed. During the process he was always available to answer all of our questions and took time with us at every turn to make sure we fully understood the process. On the day of the wedding Duane was very flexible and allowed us to take any special photos we wanted along with all of the poses and ideas he had. Most of all he was fun and pleasant and wanted us to get the pictures that we wanted and that was very important on our special day. I would recommend this service to anyone highly if you want a fun and thorough experience.

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane shot my wedding in June 2010, and I was extremely pleased with his work. We had never met in person before my wedding, but I felt very comfortable talking with him on the phone. He took time to help me decide when to hold my wedding on the beach based on sunset times, gave me advice about when to take pictures, and seemed to have a lot of experience in beach weddings. He was very flexible when I wanted to change the package to not include albums, but include a preview book etc. He was fantastic the day of the wedding. I had provided him with names of all the wedding party and family members, and he had memorized almost every one of them, which I thought was going above and beyond! He was able to blend into the background while we were getting ready and during the ceremony, so we didn't notice him, but when he needed to direct the wedding party for photos after the ceremony he was very direct and confident in letting them know who needed to be where. I had multiple members of my family and wedding party tell me afterwards how much they liked him and enjoyed working with him. He always asked me if I was comfortable with a shot (sitting in the sand, being picked up, etc) before shooting it. We received preview pictures the very next day, and our online gallery within 2 weeks I think. The pictures a beautiful! He took great care to remove any onlookers from the ceremony pictures, and produced a beautiful product. I felt like his pictures really tell the story of the day, and we are so glad we chose to work with him. I would highly recommend him to future brides!

• Wedding: 06/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane was amazing! My family and friends are still bragging about how great he was at our wedding. He is professional, courteous, thorough and extremely pleasant to work with. He had never met my family before the rehearsal and knew the name of every last cousin and nephew. His creative skills shine through in our gorgeous pictures and I smile every time I look at them. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Duane for capturing the essence of our most important day in your beautiful photos!

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Duane Cochran Photography to photograph our wedding was the absolute best choice I made! He was on time and was very professional. He captured everything on our special day...everything from the general family portraits to the very tiny details. He made sure that he wasn't in the way but was able to get the shots we all desired. Duane also photographed my bridal portraits and they were amazing! He is such a devoted and awesome photographer and would recommend him to anyone looking for his type of services. If I could rate him higher than a 5 star he would so be at the top. Thanks Duane for all you did for us, you are the greatest and I will continue to use your services in the future! :)

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Duane on our wedding photos was FANTASTIC! He made it so easy, so effortless; he was so comfortable and professional. He is all about the work and having fun. Something that really struck out to me was that Duane took an interest in the fact that my husband and I had 2 wedding ceremonies, 1 in the church, 1 on the beach. I had a dress for each. He was only really paid for the larger ceremony, but because he loved the idea of the 2 dresses he WANTED to come and take pictures at no charge...and when you hear those 2 words in regards to WEDDINGS...it doesn't happen ever, and it was a dream come true! Duane was so wonderful to work with, and I will remember him for the rest of my life and jump at any opportunity to promote his work and character!

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane was amazing from beginning to end! He shot our engagement photos which really gave us the oppurtunity to get to know him and his style...it was a perfect match! I was devastated to find out he fell and was injured pretty badly the week before our wedding BUT he came and shot our wedding despite the pain...Duane was with from getting ready, saying 'I do', to dancing the night away. Our albums are amazing and everyone always comments on how great our photos are...these memories truely last a lifetime. I would HIGHLY recommend using Duane for any event especially your wedding :)

• Wedding: 05/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane was very professional the day of our wedding and made everything very comfortable. He spent time listening to what type of pictures we wanted and did everything to make sure we got exactly that, and more! He posed us for very unique pictures that turned out beautiful (i.e., close to kissing, on the beach, sunset behind us, veil over both our faces, picture was taken in black and white, sepia, and color). Candid pictures of us and our guests also came out spectacular. He has a wonderful sense of what will look good and when/how to take it.

Duane is very easy to contact both before and after the event. He did everything he could to make sure we got what we wanted and that we were happy with what we got.

We have received so many compliments about our wedding pictures! We would definitely recommend him to ANYONE that is looking for a photographer (wedding or otherwise)!! Thanks Duane!!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was great with kids! As they were getting fussy with having to stand around for the group photos, Duane was able to get them to interact and give us good pictures. He had a good knack for action shots and one of our favorite photos of the two of us was when we were having a private moment. Duane was lots of fun to work with!

• Wedding: 03/07/2008
910-334-3048
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards