DTR Entertainment, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot thank DTR Entertainment enough for making our day absolutely perfect. Dave listened to our vision and followed through on exactly what we wanted. The lighting they did was UNBELIEVABLE!! The venue looked so beautiful! The music great! Guests are still contacting me aboout how great the music was and how much fun they had. Book DTR Entertainment you won't regret it!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

From the day we met Dave, we knew that he'd bring the energy we needed to our wedding. He guided us through the entire process and helped us with everything from the order of the processional in the ceremony straight through to choosing the last song of the night. And on the day of the wedding, when our guitarist bailed on us, he filled in with a beautiful set and no one missed a beat. Oh and the best part was when lightening struck and knocked the entire building offline... Dave rebooted his system and had us back up and running in no time at all! If anyone cares to ask us, DTR comes highly recommended!

Services Used: DJ

I LOVED working with Dave! I am so glad that we went with DTR, I don't think that my wedding could have been any better. He and his partner picked the perfect music for the crowd. All of my guests were happy with the music and surprised with the selection of music. I did not hear a single complaint of what music was played. I would definitely suggest DTR to anyone who is getting married in the NJ/NY area! Thank you so much Dave for making my day as spectacular as it was! My husband and I truly enjoyed ourselves!

Services Used: DJ

Dave was amazing!!!! My wedding was on New Years Eve, he and his crew did an awesome job at setting the tone. The dance floor was packed even before dinner started! The lighting he did for us made the entire room. The choice of music he blended with our requests had our guests dancing all night long. At 12 Dave and his crew tuned in live for the ball drop this was one of the best parts of having a New Years Eve wedding! He also put together with the help of our pictures a wonderful slideshow surprise of myself and the groom- this really helped show us grow up and then grow together as a couple - we loved it! His company is extremely professional. He always gets back to you and is genuinely such a sweet , caring and creative guy! I would and do recommend him to anyone! And to top it off he traveled all the way to Pennsylvania for my wedding (our wedding was held at Merion Cricket Club in Haverford, PA).

Kim
11/09/2013

Dave was the BEST!! He understood how to get everyone on the floor and keep them there all night. Multiple people said its the best wedding they've ever attended and I believe a big part of that was due to Dave!

Jill
10/12/2013

Dave did our wedding at Ramsey gof and country club he was our DJ and provided our lighting the overall exsperience was a fairy tale that came true . We had a Italian and spanish family and friends and he was able to mix both cultures through his music .our family and friends raved for weeks on how good the music was . He did a great job on the mic and overall exsperience and would recommend him for any event .

Services Used: DJ

DJ Dave made our wedding an absolute blast! EVERYBODY in attendance was up dancing on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG!!! DTR truly made our wedding the best event EVER!!
Dave was so attentive and supportive throughout the entire planning process. He was so creative and assisted in helping me work out so many details. Not only was he professional he also became a friend to us! It was a breeze planning with him and we are so beyond grateful to have had DTR Entertainent as our DJ! We are truly lucky to have met Dave and the crew and will be forever grateful for the friendship, support, love and absolutely amazing time they showed us!!!! Brides look no further! DTR Entertainment is the best decision you can make!!!
Thank you again, Dave for making our dreams come true! It was PERFECT! :)

Private User
08/10/2013

Dave and the staff at DTR were great and went above and beyond our expectation for our special day. Dave worked with us EVERY step of the way for over a year in the prep for our wedding.

Services Used: DJ

After Dave did an absolutely phenomenal job at my older sister's wedding, I knew without a doubt we would be hiring DTR Entertainment to be part of the most important day of our lives.

Our wedding was at The Venetian in Garfield, NJ, and one of the most unforgettable days of our lives. Dave was a huge part of that happiness, ensuring the music was always on point, kept everyone on schedule, and he kept the party alive the entire time! We opted for additional band elements in our wedding such as a percussionist, saxophone player and amazing singer which really took it to the next level. I would definitely recommend having these upgrades to further enhance your guest's experience. I know my guests personally enjoyed the fact that we had the saxophone player during cocktail hour.

Dave and the crew of DTR Entertainment are absolutely amazing and really go above and beyond. Their service, attentiveness, and passion for music and entertaining is really shown through their work. Dave's charismatic personality and high energy upheld the level of excitement for our big day which naturally made our guests gravitate towards the dance floor.

Dave is extremely professional, and after being part of my older sister's day and my day, our relationship is considered to be like family! I constantly rave about how amazing Dave and his crew are and would highly recommend them to everyone! Thanks again Dave for EVERYTHING we appreciate all that you did to make our day so incredible!!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer

DTR was fabulous, and DJ Dave did a great job!! He paid great attention to detail and really helped us out with our budget. We were able to get a very affordable package, including dance floor lighting and uplighting for the room. Our reception was at the Grand Colonial, and the room looked AMAZING with all of the purple lighting. Dave was very easy-going throughout the planning process and responded quickly to emails. During our reception, the dance floor was constantly full and everyone was having a blast! We received so many compliments at the end of the night, and also days after the wedding, about how great our DJ was. Even the grandparents had positive things to say! :) I highly recommend DTR Entertainment! Thanks Dave & team!

Justin
05/05/2013

I do not even know where to begin giving DTR accolades. Dave was the DJ for our wedding and from the very moment we met him, we knew we were in the hands of not just a professional, but a friend. Dave was happy to come to our apartment multiple times and sit down with us to get to know us as a couple and discuss our vision for our wedding. He was immediately apparent as a generous, caring person who was focused entirely on us as a couple. When the wedding came, Dave was dynamite, MCing with an explosive personality that really set the mood for the party of a life time. He played the music we wanted to hear (and avoided the music we didn't), and even allowed my 96 year old grandfather to take the mic to belt out some trumpet in our honor. We could not be happier with our decision to use DTR entertainment (and Dave specifically) and I'm just hoping another event will come along soon where we can make use of his services again. Highest possible recommendation.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

DTR did a great job at our wedding at Perona Farms. We had a day wedding -- which can be challenging to get dancing. But Dave did an awesome job playing great tunes that had our guests dancing the entire time. Thanks again.

Services Used: DJ

DJ DAVE!!!! is totally awesome. He is so personable and gives great music advice. They are truly the best in the biz!!!!

Services Used: DJ

We had DJ Dave for our wedding on Sept. 30,2012. He was awesome! When we first met Dave, he sat with us and listened to everything we wanted and really took the time to get to know us. The dance floor was packed all night and our guests keep telling us what a great time they had. He played music that appealed to all generations. Josh was also there as a "dancer" and was so much fun! He really got the crowd going. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we owe a lot of that to Dave.

Stephanie
09/14/2012

DTR Entertainment did a fantastic job at my wedding. Dave was awesome and really got people going on the dance floor. We have used DTR for all of our family events. I recommend them for any event!

Services Used: DJ

Dave and DTR Entertainment really made our wedding an amazing experience. From the first class service, to how beautiful the room looked with the uplighting, to of course, the music, it was an amazing time. So many people over the course of the night came up to us telling how great the DJ was and today, anytime we see someone who was at the wedding, they always say how great the music was. Dave and his staff really helped make our wedding night special and one we'll never forget.