Drew Brashler Photography

Drew Brashler Photography

Phoenix, AZ 85050 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew is so laid back and easy to work with. He makes you feel like you have known him for years! We would recommend drew to any of our friends in the future

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew and Chad did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding! They helped us keep on track throughout the night while also being flexible to the changes though out the ceremony and reception. I would throw ideas out at Drew during the reception like, "I want to get some pictures later over by our ceremony area" which I had lit up with Christmas lights and candles and then I would be running around our reception and forget about it. Drew made sure to grab us at a later time and make it happen. I would totally recommend Drew to anyone. I am so glad we found him at the Bridal Expo!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew was sweet, professional, and so easy to work with. He made us feel comfortable, and moved people through multiple groupings and poses efficiently and quickly. He did our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures, and when the time comes, we'll definitely be having him back to do our maternity pictures!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an amazing experience with Drew. He did our engagement and wedding photos. He did a great job of capturing our special day. He takes the time to ensure he gets the lighting just right and works meticulously on enhancing the photos so that the finished product is beautiful. I would highly recommend Drew.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew Brashler was the photographer at my daughter's wedding. I was very impressed with him. He was very personal which is good since he spent so much time with us getting ready for the wedding. He was a pleasure to be around. I even took a picture of HIM with my daughter. I haven't seen all the pictures yet, but the ones I have seen are awesome and I can't wait to see the rest.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew was a pleasure to work with. He is fun and has a creative eye that reveals itself in his work. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with him and they turned our beautifully! We've gotten so many compliments about them, and am really glad we chose him to capture our special moment! We also had the unfortunate event of our 2 1/2 year old dog passing away before our wedding, but Drew took pictures of her during our engagement session that truly captured her essence and they are the perfect way to remember her so we are thankful for that as well!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew is awesome! He takes great pictures that really capture the moment. He takes a couple days to respond to emails, but is very thorough when he replies. He got some amazing shots of my wedding that I wouldn't have thought to task for, though he did leave out a couple I would have liked (but we were really crunched for time). He edited a couple photos on request and they look amazing! You couldn't even tell he had changed them! Add that to his positive attitude and overall humorous comments and you have a fun photo shoot/event. Overall a great photographer who I would highly recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew was great to work with from the moment we contacted him to be our photographer to months after our wedding day was over. He was very flexible, professional, and took great care to make sure the lighting and setting was perfect for every picture. With two photographers he was able to capture all the moments from the day and every emotion of my husband and me from our first look. The icing on the cake was the finished product from all the amazing photos he took. I highly recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As many do, my wife and I were searching for a photographer for some pre-wedding and wedding photos and I talked to several people. Off the bat, Drew was overly professional and very, very nice. He was consultative to our needs and VERY flexible with our schedule. Overall, we'll 100% be using him again for family photos and be highly recommending him to family and friends. Thanks for making our pictures SO memorable!

• Wedding: 01/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even begin to say enough about Drew and his assistant Jessica. I haven't even received the photos yet, and wanted to write a review to show the appreciation I had for his communication and addictively, positive personality. Both Drew and his assistant were captivating on the wedding day; they made sure to give clear instruction and have a fun vibe while doing so. I felt completely at ease, and it was so easy to take photos, without feeling awkward and uncomfortable around new people.

Drew had been so open with communication the entire time from day one of requesting a quote. He was attentive to detail, and accepted a list of 'needed' photos, that I had asked of him. With seeing his portfolio, I felt so comfortable to handing over everything and giving him complete creative powers to work his photo magic!

My husband and I even talked on the way home about how wonderful Drew and Jessica both were; we have agreed that any future photos needed, we will make only one call back to Drew. You will not be disappointed after talking with Drew, and I can't wait to add onto this review once I have the photos to see!

Sarah C.

• Wedding: 12/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved having Drew do our engagement and wedding photos. When you hire Drew you don't just get an amazing photographer, you also get a comedian. He is so much fun to be around and brings tons of laughter to his shoots. I received a ton of compliments from wedding guests on how much fun they were having with him. Our engagement photos were wonderful and I cannot wait to see the shots from our wedding!

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew is an incredible photographer! He made my husband and I feel comfortable talking to him and while he took our pictures. Generally, I feel strange having someone take my picture but I was relaxed having Drew there. He even gave me a couple pointers when it came time for me to throw my bouquet so I wouldn't totally bomb it! Drew also managed my quite sizable family (around 30-40 people) for family pictures after the ceremony very well. He directed people without being rude or a dictator. I've only seen our "teaser" photos on his website so far but I'm in love with how they look so far. I've gotten so many compliments from family and friends on how incredible the pictures look. I can't wait to see the rest!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Drew did a great job shooting our wedding. We were planning our wedding from out of town and he took the time to Skype with us so we felt like we had met and gotten to know each other. My husband and I felt very comfortable with Drew on our wedding day and he kept us laughing. Our pictures turned out beautifully. My brother in law really enjoyed the close ups of himself. :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married on September 21, 2013 up in Prescott, AZ. We had Drew and his associate travel because we just loved him so much! I first saw Drew at a wedding expo, and all of the girls that went with me all agreed that he was the best we saw there. That was the first sure decision I made with the wedding planning process. His photos are so unique and are fun to look at. He made sure to get all the right moments and people in the pictures. He was even so helpful with getting ready before the ceremony. When we needed bobby pins and no one had any off hand, Drew whipped some out like a pro. That really impressed my mother-in-law! :) He's also super nice and funny. The editing and delivery process was pretty quick also, considering the amount of photos there were and working around his busy schedule. The photo packages are a little bit pricier than other businesses might be, but I wanted the absolute best pictures, because it was going to be the one thing that lasted after my memories from the day starts to fade (I have pretty horrible memory!). The only thing I do semi-regret is not really getting any portraits of me by myself, and some other pictures with my girls. However, that was mostly my fault for taking too dang long, and kind of forgetting about it while walking around doing pictures. The groom and groomsmen were able to do their pictures before the ceremony. Overall, I would absolutely recommend Drew Brashler as a photographer for any event! We was wonderful!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DREW IS AWESOME! We debilitated for weeks trying to do decide who would take the best photos with the best value and we chose correctly. The photos turned out amazing, he made it a lot of fun and was very easy to work with. He even helped out with setting things up and organization. Extremely professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend to others.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Drew is Phenomenal! He brought along his brother-in-law, Rick, as his assistant day of, awesome guy as well!!! These two were so much fun, they kept us laughing the whole time! Drew has an amazing eye for a great shot! He captured things I didn't even know I would want! Our wedding day went by so fast and these picture are what help us relive every special moment! Drew is worth every penny we paid! One of our best investments! My husband wasn't totally on board with spending a lot on a photographer but after he saw what Drew did with our photos he actually thanked me for fighting to have Drew as our photographer!

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
602-387-0615
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards