Drew Brashler Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Drew is so laid back and easy to work with. He makes you feel like you have known him for years! We would recommend drew to any of our friends in the future

Recently Married

Drew did a great job on our wedding photos. He also created a custom package for our budget needs. I highly recommend him.

Services Used: Photography

Drew was awesome. He is such a talented photographer who is creative--he loves to find remote spots where no one else will take pictures like behind the venue where there is a desert with a great skyline or off the trail to get cliff pictures for our engagement shoot. After spending a lot of time doing price comparisons, he is also a great value for what you get--2 shooters at a wedding for the same price as one with other photographers. We love all of our pictures and are so thankful we found Drew. He is so fun throughout the process, too, as well as flexible.

Recently Married

Drew and Chad did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding! They helped us keep on track throughout the night while also being flexible to the changes though out the ceremony and reception. I would throw ideas out at Drew during the reception like, "I want to get some pictures later over by our ceremony area" which I had lit up with Christmas lights and candles and then I would be running around our reception and forget about it. Drew made sure to grab us at a later time and make it happen. I would totally recommend Drew to anyone. I am so glad we found him at the Bridal Expo!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I got married at Venue at the Grove in October 2014. We chose Drew out of a couple of photographers that were included in the all inclusive package the venue provided. I could not have been more pleased with choosing Drew as our photographer. He was responsive, helpful, very fun to work with, not to mention he is an amazing photographer. I love his artistic approach to photography that definitely shines through in his photos. He took our engagement photos in an area we chose, which turned out beautiful, he and his assistant took the photos at our wedding which turned out equally amazing. Not only does he do great work he also was lending a hand with anything he could, like helping us figure out the corset on my dress! All of the vendors would ask me who our photographer was and when we said Drew they would immediately say something like "oh wonderful, we love him, he's great!" or something of that nature which was a good feeling knowing we picked a great person!

Services Used: Photography

Drew was sweet, professional, and so easy to work with. He made us feel comfortable, and moved people through multiple groupings and poses efficiently and quickly. He did our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures, and when the time comes, we'll definitely be having him back to do our maternity pictures!

Services Used: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Drew. He did our engagement and wedding photos. He did a great job of capturing our special day. He takes the time to ensure he gets the lighting just right and works meticulously on enhancing the photos so that the finished product is beautiful. I would highly recommend Drew.

Services Used: Photography

Drew Brashler was the photographer at my daughter's wedding. I was very impressed with him. He was very personal which is good since he spent so much time with us getting ready for the wedding. He was a pleasure to be around. I even took a picture of HIM with my daughter. I haven't seen all the pictures yet, but the ones I have seen are awesome and I can't wait to see the rest.

Services Used: Photography

Drew was a pleasure to work with. He is fun and has a creative eye that reveals itself in his work. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with him and they turned our beautifully! We've gotten so many compliments about them, and am really glad we chose him to capture our special moment! We also had the unfortunate event of our 2 1/2 year old dog passing away before our wedding, but Drew took pictures of her during our engagement session that truly captured her essence and they are the perfect way to remember her so we are thankful for that as well!

1+ year ago

Drew is awesome! He takes great pictures that really capture the moment. He takes a couple days to respond to emails, but is very thorough when he replies. He got some amazing shots of my wedding that I wouldn't have thought to task for, though he did leave out a couple I would have liked (but we were really crunched for time). He edited a couple photos on request and they look amazing! You couldn't even tell he had changed them! Add that to his positive attitude and overall humorous comments and you have a fun photo shoot/event. Overall a great photographer who I would highly recommend to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Drew was great to work with from the moment we contacted him to be our photographer to months after our wedding day was over. He was very flexible, professional, and took great care to make sure the lighting and setting was perfect for every picture. With two photographers he was able to capture all the moments from the day and every emotion of my husband and me from our first look. The icing on the cake was the finished product from all the amazing photos he took. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

As many do, my wife and I were searching for a photographer for some pre-wedding and wedding photos and I talked to several people. Off the bat, Drew was overly professional and very, very nice. He was consultative to our needs and VERY flexible with our schedule. Overall, we'll 100% be using him again for family photos and be highly recommending him to family and friends. Thanks for making our pictures SO memorable!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot even begin to say enough about Drew and his assistant Jessica. I haven't even received the photos yet, and wanted to write a review to show the appreciation I had for his communication and addictively, positive personality. Both Drew and his assistant were captivating on the wedding day; they made sure to give clear instruction and have a fun vibe while doing so. I felt completely at ease, and it was so easy to take photos, without feeling awkward and uncomfortable around new people.

Drew had been so open with communication the entire time from day one of requesting a quote. He was attentive to detail, and accepted a list of 'needed' photos, that I had asked of him. With seeing his portfolio, I felt so comfortable to handing over everything and giving him complete creative powers to work his photo magic!

My husband and I even talked on the way home about how wonderful Drew and Jessica both were; we have agreed that any future photos needed, we will make only one call back to Drew. You will not be disappointed after talking with Drew, and I can't wait to add onto this review once I have the photos to see!

Sarah C.

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely loved having Drew do our engagement and wedding photos. When you hire Drew you don't just get an amazing photographer, you also get a comedian. He is so much fun to be around and brings tons of laughter to his shoots. I received a ton of compliments from wedding guests on how much fun they were having with him. Our engagement photos were wonderful and I cannot wait to see the shots from our wedding!

1+ year ago

Drew is an incredible photographer! He made my husband and I feel comfortable talking to him and while he took our pictures. Generally, I feel strange having someone take my picture but I was relaxed having Drew there. He even gave me a couple pointers when it came time for me to throw my bouquet so I wouldn't totally bomb it! Drew also managed my quite sizable family (around 30-40 people) for family pictures after the ceremony very well. He directed people without being rude or a dictator. I've only seen our "teaser" photos on his website so far but I'm in love with how they look so far. I've gotten so many compliments from family and friends on how incredible the pictures look. I can't wait to see the rest!

1+ year ago

Drew did a great job shooting our wedding. We were planning our wedding from out of town and he took the time to Skype with us so we felt like we had met and gotten to know each other. My husband and I felt very comfortable with Drew on our wedding day and he kept us laughing. Our pictures turned out beautifully. My brother in law really enjoyed the close ups of himself. :)