Dressilyme.com

Flexibility:
(3.5 / 5.0)
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my god let me tell you something, Dressilyme.com is AMAZING! Before I found them I started a dress purchase from ShopforLover.com and had HUGE issues with communication, and payment. This went on for a week, and my bank still had a hold on the $280 I was originally going to pay for my dress. They didn't have a merchant ID and my bank didn't want to pay them. When no one could easily give me that simple info I thought, screw it.. Cancelled the charge from my bank and cancelled through Shopforlover, heartbroken bc the dress I'd had saved in my browser for a year (ugh, 3 yr engagements SUCK!) was now not to be, until...
:fanfare: Dah da dah daaaa!!!!
Someone on another wedding site referred me to Dressilyme.com. I messaged their customer service and spoke with Milly, who was SUCH a trooper through ALL my crazy messages. They were able to make a dress almost identical to the one I'd seen on the other site, fantastic communications, took my credit card and HAD THEIR MERCHANT INFO, like a good company should.
Milly would let me know through the steps as my dress was being made. I have very wide hips, but a very small waist, and LOVED the mermaid skirt, but didn't want the skirt to be tight all the way down to my knees. Milly sent me a photo of a model and asked me to give the measurements I wanted for where I wanted the skirt to do what and they followed it PERFECTLY!!!
And now let me praise their shipping, Emails were sent out when te dress was finished along with a tracking number. From China to MD, USA, leaving on Thursday July 3rd, I got the dress THE NEXT MONDAY!! I couldn't believe the shipping was so fast!!
Dressilyme.com is VERY careful with packaging their dresses, I was a bit worried when I got the package and it was in a shipping bag, but inside the shipping bag, my dress was insideout, in a fabric bag, and then shrinkwrapped again to make sure nothing got my pretty white dress dirty. The wrinkles are almost all gone on their own once I hung it up. <3

• Wedding: 03/15/2015
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I had a problem-free, great experience ordering my wedding dress through dressilyme.com. I was worried, since it was manufactured in India, but shipping was quick, communication worked well and the dress was good quality for a low cost. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Wedding: [Private]
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I'm appreciate their wonderful dress. You know it's not easy for those fat females as me to find a pretty dress fit well. My wedding dress was customized by their professional designers. Measure, choosing cloth, style... They are always communicating with you timely. Only took 24 days, my dress came to my hands. When I tried it on, I can't believe my eyes, fit so perfect!!!
Hope my information will do you some favor. I love dressilyme.com for their good dress and best services.

• Wedding: [Private]
0.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5

Hi everyone,

I’m writing this post to warn all potential buyers visiting Dressilyme.com that it is a high-risk choice. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from here!!!

SHAME on this company. I hope VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and all other credit card companies stop doing business with this scam of a business.

Regrefully,

DressilymeVictim

0.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Do not do business with this company. After dealing with them, I am suspect of the glowing reviews I see here. This company is out of China. There is no such thing as 5-10 day shipping. Beware of wether the dress is in stock ..if not plan an extra wait while they "tailor it expecially for the regular size you ordered". I had to quickly travel to another state to find a dress off a rack that I would have in time. Dealing with the sarcastic emails from this company has led me to do a review to save someone else time, money (30%) and stress.

1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Save your time, effort and money by not ordering from Dressilyme. The fabrics, handcrafts and quality of the dress are horrendous! When I opened my parcels, the sequins and beads from the dress started falling off, the threads were sticking out and it came with a tear on the netting of the dress. I contacted the after sales help and it was no help at all. She told me to get it fixed by myself!

0.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from a color on their chart and they totally messed up. And then tell me that it's a good luck color????? They accepted no responsibility even though I was able to prove that the color chart on their web site is theirs. I paid for rush service and had to call after more than 1 month because the dress had not even been shipped. It only takes 1 time for something like this to happen to make me a believer in buying local.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Please, please, please be WARNED that this website sells counterfeit wedding gowns!!!! I ordered this dress for my wedding and was highly dissatisfied when it arrived. The dress in the picture was beautiful, but my "custom fit" gown looked nothing like it! In consulting with three professional seamstresses and doing some research on my own, I learned that companies such as Dressilyme.com steal their imagines from other designer’s websites! Not only do they steal their imagines, but the dressmakers at Dressilyme.com and other counterfeit companies do not even have the patterns to make the dresses, which is why mine did not come out looking like the dress I ordered. I know that you may think that you’re saving money by ordering a dress from a website like this, but please do not make the same mistake that I made. I am now out a few hundred dollars, which may not sound like much. However, had I known what I was getting into, I could have used that money towards my new wedding dress. I hope that you do not make the same mistake that I made and please be aware of these dubious counterfeit website.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
1.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

WARNING LADIES!!

This company has recently changed. They got too big to care about customer service. They will no longer send you photos as the dress progresses (reviews from brides 2-3 years ago said they had, I asked, dressilyme refused). You will receive your dress sight-unseen. When it arrives, it will look sort of like the picture on their website… a loose adaptation of it. And if it’s not what you like, tough luck.

The good news is, the quality is still OK, so if you really need to save some cash, it’s still an option. But so is used and rental. If I could go back in time, I would go with used or rental, because I would know what I’m getting.

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Dress from Dressilyme.com was poorly made! The lace on the back was so far off (more than 4 inches) where it meets in the back at the zipper it looked awful. Also had problems with the fit. They only ask for waist and bust measurements - which were correct but because the dress was an empire waist it was way too tight at that point. After months of going back and forth with them. Providing pictures. They have come back and said they will offer a $10 coupon. Ridiculous! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!! it is not worth it.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
NewbrideIowa
1.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Do NOT order from here! The bridesmaids dresses we ordered all came in different colors and the lace was not even the same. They all needed extensive alterations as they had teeny tiny waists and huge busts, Plus they do not take returns so if you don't like the dress or it does not fit you are stuck with it anyway. One member of the wedding party had to order and pay for 3 dresses to get the size right, and none of the dresses matched on the day of the wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Dressilyme did a good job with my wedding dress. Originally, I was skeptical about buying a dress from an online vendor in China but decided to just do it since it after reading numerous positive reviews and researching other companies. I decided to got with Dressilyme and figured if it turned out horrible, I'd only be out $250ish. I chose a dress from their online gallery and requested 2 modifications (e.g., closed back & adding a bustle). They did a good job with the closed back but the bustle was a bit low. When I got the dress, I took it in to a local tailor to change the bustle. Also, I had to get the shoulders altered one inch (but that's probably because I measured myself and didn't get it exact when I ordered). With the expection of the modifications, my dress looked pretty similar to the picture that was posted on the website. I was not looking for an exact replication because I don't care about designers. When I brought it in to the tailor, she was surprised that I had ordered the dress online from China because those usually turn out to be a disaster.

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The dress I received was pretty, but just not the quality I expected. I ended up giving it away and purchasing a used one.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very hesitant about ordering by bridal gown online. After spending many hours reviewing different sellers I chose dressilyme. I had a very particular dress in mind but wanted some alterations. Milly from the sales team was amazing. We exchanged many emails back and forth and finally had created the dress of my dreams. She answered all emails very promptly and was extremely helpful. About 25 days after I finalized my order my dress arrived. It was even more beautiful than I had hoped for and fits perfectly. We had a communication problem regarding lace applique on the skirt part and again they were very helpful and I was able to purchase the matching appliques. I will now bring them to the seamstress and also make some minor alterations to my sleeves. Overall it was a great experience and I am very excited about my dress! I can only recommend dressilyme!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My son is getting married March 28. I looked everywhere, it seems, to find an appropriate dress and just couldn't not find one that I liked. When I was shopping online, I came across a number of sites that advertised dresses that were manufactured in China. To say the least, I was skeptical. Reviews about people's experiences ordering directly from China were mixed (I do wonder if some aren't written by competitors, but that's just my theory). Anyhow, I found the dress I really wanted on your site, and decided to take a chance.
I could not be more pleased!
I had asked that the dress be delivered by March 5; it arrived today, February 17, quite a bit early. Also, I had a few questions regarding my order, and Amy from your company, responded very quickly with the information I needed. She was also very supportive and continued to reassure me about the delivery date.
For the dress, including the shipping charges, I paid $208...some dresses I looked at and didn't even like that much were around $700.
Now to the dress itself. It arrived by DHL, and it was very well protected by the packaging. But, the most important point of this entire review is the quality of the dress!! The material is lovely; there is padding where there should be, the details on the dress and jacket are perfect; the dress is beautifully lined. Truly, an absolutely gorgeous dress!! The workmanship is outstanding!!
I am 5'4", 114 lbs. and usually wear a size 4 dress; but I ordered a 6 to be safe. And, I am glad I did. It does have to be taken in a bit around the chest and, maybe, the hips; I do need the hem taken up, as it is definitely a generous length. However, other than that, the dress is perfect.
I felt I had to write a review. I was so nervous about ordering online directly from China... and the experienced turned out to be so positive!!

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

I ordered my dress larger than what I needed and had it altered. The value for the price was amazing. It only took a few weeks to get my dress. It smelled weird at first but I hung it up, let it air out and it was fine. This is a great site for a budget bride.My dress looked just like the picture.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)