Dressilyme.com

Value:
Flexibility:
(3.3 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 0.5

I ordered my dress online after reading loads of reviews... I have since received my dress which is not only not the proper sizes but most importantly it is COMPLETELY SKEW!!! The train is almost on the side of the dress. I got in touch and was assured that it would be sorted out only to find they are trying to blame me... Telling me to put it on properly, try ironing it etc. It is cut and sewn completely skew and to try and make me feel better they offer me $10 voucher for my next purchase - Are you actually kidding me?!?!?!?!

• Wedding: [Private]
0.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

The worst experience ever! Had a simple question about a dress, so I called to get what I thought would be a simple answer... 1. Not one customer service rep speaks proper English. Very hard to understand. 2. When I asked for a manager to further help me, there is NO manager on site and they do not know when one will be in. 3. I asked for reps name and was told her name was not an English name and she could not give it because of that reason. At this time I really felt this could not be serious! Right when I felt like this could not be happening, she hung up on me! Being as she said she was the ONLY one who answered the phone (#5), I tried to call back, hoping this was not true, it was. When I tried to talk to her again, she put the phone down and continued to type on the computer... for several minutes. 6. I had to hang up and call back because there was no one on the line! She did this again two more times, lastly telling me she is in a different time zone and it is night time there, since I am in America there will be no manager for another 6 hours (after midnight here) and continued with placing the phone down and flat out ignoring me again. This is absolutely absurd, I have never heard of such service and absolutely disheartening the dress I fell in love with will not be worn on my wedding day.

• Wedding: [Private]
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my god let me tell you something, Dressilyme.com is AMAZING! Before I found them I started a dress purchase from ShopforLover.com and had HUGE issues with communication, and payment. This went on for a week, and my bank still had a hold on the $280 I was originally going to pay for my dress. They didn't have a merchant ID and my bank didn't want to pay them. When no one could easily give me that simple info I thought, screw it.. Cancelled the charge from my bank and cancelled through Shopforlover, heartbroken bc the dress I'd had saved in my browser for a year (ugh, 3 yr engagements SUCK!) was now not to be, until... :fanfare: Dah da dah daaaa!!!! Someone on another wedding site referred me to Dressilyme.com. I messaged their customer service and spoke with Milly, who was SUCH a trooper through ALL my crazy messages. They were able to make a dress almost identical to the one I'd seen on the other site, fantastic communications, took my credit card and HAD THEIR MERCHANT INFO, like a good company should. Milly would let me know through the steps as my dress was being made. I have very wide hips, but a very small waist, and LOVED the mermaid skirt, but didn't want the skirt to be tight all the way down to my knees. Milly sent me a photo of a model and asked me to give the measurements I wanted for where I wanted the skirt to do what and they followed it PERFECTLY!!! And now let me praise their shipping, Emails were sent out when te dress was finished along with a tracking number. From China to MD, USA, leaving on Thursday July 3rd, I got the dress THE NEXT MONDAY!! I couldn't believe the shipping was so fast!! Dressilyme.com is VERY careful with packaging their dresses, I was a bit worried when I got the package and it was in a shipping bag, but inside the shipping bag, my dress was insideout, in a fabric bag, and then shrinkwrapped again to make sure nothing got my pretty white dress dirty. The wrinkles are almost all gone on their own once I hung it up. <3

• Wedding: 03/15/2015
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my wedding dress online from dressillyme.com. I got in in less then three weeks with expedited shipping. The dress quality was awesome. I did order custom size and it was still big on top but I easily had it taken in. The length was perfect! I also had a sash added to it so I could have some color. I would highly recommend them, don't be afraid. I was nervous but was so happy I did and I saved a lot of money going this route. And when you think about it even if you get a $2000 dollar dress-odds are it will also be made in China. Might as welllsave yourself some money. I had a beautiful wedding in Jamaica and got so many compliments on my dress...I'm sure know one knew how much I actually paid for it! Shhhh!

Beth Albuquerque, NM

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ok because I had such a hard time finding info on buying a Chinese knock off I want to post a detailed review. This dress is gorgeous. Really well made. Great details, there are little beading details that are very well done. The ruching is lovely. The fabric is really soft and pretty. I paid $200 including rush shipping and processing for a custom made wedding dress. There's a ribbed bodice, nice satin inner lining, beautiful chiffon outer layer. And it's exactly what I ordered. The waist could be taken in a bit but that's because I mismeasured my natural waist (took it too low and therefore the number was larger) and I meant to tell them to remove the train but I forgot. But they made exactly what I ordered and did an excellent job of copying the original. Honestly, it fits wonderfully and really doesn't need any alterations just that one little 1/2 inch or so! Best purchase I've ever made! Couldn't love it more. They were super responsive when I asked them to remove the sequins, always answering my emails promptly. I could not recommend dressilyme.com more for a wedding dress. Not sure about bigger poofy ones but for this fairly simple sheath one I couldn't have done better. The quality is way better than most of the dresses I tried on at David's Bridal.

• Wedding: 02/07/2015
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I had a problem-free, great experience ordering my wedding dress through dressilyme.com. I was worried, since it was manufactured in India, but shipping was quick, communication worked well and the dress was good quality for a low cost. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Flexibility: 0.5

I want you to know that the wedding dress that I received was horrendous. When received - the buttons were falling off. They were so loosely sewed that you could not button. The buttons pulled right off. The neck to waist – which was not a measurement asked for - was so long that it gapped and could not be closed properly. The length of the dress was requested so you should have approximated better. The lace back was made so far around to the sides of the dress that you could see breasts on both sides. Pink thread was wound in the material and around at varied sites on the dress. The hems were unfinished and fraying.

It did not look like the picture at all.

I have to say that I thought it would be alright to order from your company based on the reviews however, I guessed wrong. That left me with no dress for the wedding...

So with that being said, I will not be recommending your company ever. That was $250 that was a waste. Do not be fooled by the website.

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
0.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I ordered two wedding dresses here because I was going to do two ceremonies.

One of the dresses was made lopsided. One breast pad was a size D, one a size B. When I took a picture of it on and emailed them, they said it was because my breasts are different sized, when it was clearly that they used different sized pads. The ribbing on one side had protruded out of the dress and they blamed that on shipping.

The other dress had a big red stain on it, the butt portion had been sewn so bad that it came out to an angle! It looked like i was hiding a sharpened pencil in my butt and it was poking straight out!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I'm appreciate their wonderful dress. You know it's not easy for those fat females as me to find a pretty dress fit well. My wedding dress was customized by their professional designers. Measure, choosing cloth, style... They are always communicating with you timely. Only took 24 days, my dress came to my hands. When I tried it on, I can't believe my eyes, fit so perfect!!! Hope my information will do you some favor. I love dressilyme.com for their good dress and best services.

Hi everyone,

I’m writing this post to warn all potential buyers visiting Dressilyme.com that it is a high-risk choice. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from here!!!

SHAME on this company. I hope VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and all other credit card companies stop doing business with this scam of a business.

Regrefully,

DressilymeVictim

0.1/5.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Do not do business with this company. After dealing with them, I am suspect of the glowing reviews I see here. This company is out of China. There is no such thing as 5-10 day shipping. Beware of wether the dress is in stock ..if not plan an extra wait while they "tailor it expecially for the regular size you ordered". I had to quickly travel to another state to find a dress off a rack that I would have in time. Dealing with the sarcastic emails from this company has led me to do a review to save someone else time, money (30%) and stress.

1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Save your time, effort and money by not ordering from Dressilyme. The fabrics, handcrafts and quality of the dress are horrendous! When I opened my parcels, the sequins and beads from the dress started falling off, the threads were sticking out and it came with a tear on the netting of the dress. I contacted the after sales help and it was no help at all. She told me to get it fixed by myself!

0.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from a color on their chart and they totally messed up. And then tell me that it's a good luck color????? They accepted no responsibility even though I was able to prove that the color chart on their web site is theirs. I paid for rush service and had to call after more than 1 month because the dress had not even been shipped. It only takes 1 time for something like this to happen to make me a believer in buying local.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Please, please, please be WARNED that this website sells counterfeit wedding gowns!!!! I ordered this dress for my wedding and was highly dissatisfied when it arrived. The dress in the picture was beautiful, but my "custom fit" gown looked nothing like it! In consulting with three professional seamstresses and doing some research on my own, I learned that companies such as Dressilyme.com steal their imagines from other designer’s websites! Not only do they steal their imagines, but the dressmakers at Dressilyme.com and other counterfeit companies do not even have the patterns to make the dresses, which is why mine did not come out looking like the dress I ordered. I know that you may think that you’re saving money by ordering a dress from a website like this, but please do not make the same mistake that I made. I am now out a few hundred dollars, which may not sound like much. However, had I known what I was getting into, I could have used that money towards my new wedding dress. I hope that you do not make the same mistake that I made and please be aware of these dubious counterfeit website.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
1.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

WARNING LADIES!!

This company has recently changed. They got too big to care about customer service. They will no longer send you photos as the dress progresses (reviews from brides 2-3 years ago said they had, I asked, dressilyme refused). You will receive your dress sight-unseen. When it arrives, it will look sort of like the picture on their website… a loose adaptation of it. And if it’s not what you like, tough luck.

The good news is, the quality is still OK, so if you really need to save some cash, it’s still an option. But so is used and rental. If I could go back in time, I would go with used or rental, because I would know what I’m getting.

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Dress from Dressilyme.com was poorly made! The lace on the back was so far off (more than 4 inches) where it meets in the back at the zipper it looked awful. Also had problems with the fit. They only ask for waist and bust measurements - which were correct but because the dress was an empire waist it was way too tight at that point. After months of going back and forth with them. Providing pictures. They have come back and said they will offer a $10 coupon. Ridiculous! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!! it is not worth it.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014