Dressilyme.com

Flexibility:
 (4.2/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I was very hesitant about ordering by bridal gown online. After spending many hours reviewing different sellers I chose dressilyme. I had a very particular dress in mind but wanted some alterations. Milly from the sales team was amazing. We exchanged many emails back and forth and finally had created the dress of my dreams. She answered all emails very promptly and was extremely helpful. About 25 days after I finalized my order my dress arrived. It was even more beautiful than I had hoped for and fits perfectly. We had a communication problem regarding lace applique on the skirt part and again they were very helpful and I was able to purchase the matching appliques. I will now bring them to the seamstress and also make some minor alterations to my sleeves. Overall it was a great experience and I am very excited about my dress! I can only recommend dressilyme!
Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My son is getting married March 28. I looked everywhere, it seems, to find an appropriate dress and just couldn't not find one that I liked. When I was shopping online, I came across a number of sites that advertised dresses that were manufactured in China. To say the least, I was skeptical. Reviews about people's experiences ordering directly from China were mixed (I do wonder if some aren't written by competitors, but that's just my theory). Anyhow, I found the dress I really wanted on your site, and decided to take a chance.
I could not be more pleased!
I had asked that the dress be delivered by March 5; it arrived today, February 17, quite a bit early. Also, I had a few questions regarding my order, and Amy from your company, responded very quickly with the information I needed. She was also very supportive and continued to reassure me about the delivery date.
For the dress, including the shipping charges, I paid $208...some dresses I looked at and didn't even like that much were around $700.
Now to the dress itself. It arrived by DHL, and it was very well protected by the packaging. But, the most important point of this entire review is the quality of the dress!! The material is lovely; there is padding where there should be, the details on the dress and jacket are perfect; the dress is beautifully lined. Truly, an absolutely gorgeous dress!! The workmanship is outstanding!!
I am 5'4", 114 lbs. and usually wear a size 4 dress; but I ordered a 6 to be safe. And, I am glad I did. It does have to be taken in a bit around the chest and, maybe, the hips; I do need the hem taken up, as it is definitely a generous length. However, other than that, the dress is perfect.
I felt I had to write a review. I was so nervous about ordering online directly from China... and the experienced turned out to be so positive!!
Wedding: 03/28/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
My daughter decided to get married on Feb 22,2014 at the end of December 2013 and, in a dress panic, we decided to risk ordering online from China. Best decision ever! Dressilyme.com made a beautiful, quality fabric gown and it arrived in approximately 3 weeks. Within 2 hours of placing our order, Amy, from Customer Service, called and emailed both of us to confirm measurements and to assure us that the order was being rushed. My daughter LOVES HER DRESS as it fits perfectly and is even prettier in person. I will post a picture as soon as we have a second to get a good picture in daylight. Don't be afraid; none of the "horror stories" happened to us!
Wedding: 02/22/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I ordered my dress online, and sent them my measurements to get it custom made. I asked for the hem longer than I needed because I didn't know how tall my shoes were going to me.

The dress came, and was very well-made. It was gorgeous, made with quality materials, and the skirting had 5 layers. It was as beautiful as it promised to me. However, the proportions were a bit off. The fact it was way too long was definitely my fault, but it wasn't tight enough, even when I laced the corset up as tight as possible. I had to get it taken in at the sides and bust. It was not cheap to alter. That being said, I would make the same decision all over again. It was an amazing deal, even considering the alterations. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
4.8/5.0

Andie 6 Reviews
They did a great job on my dress.. The only thing I would do if I had to order again would be to ask for more boning to keep the top of the dress stable. They were timely, flexible, and willing to work with me on any special requests I had. My seamstress was impressed with the dress so much, she took their information to give out to her brides! Would recommend and shop there again.
Wedding: 03/01/2013
  • Quality of Service:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
If you're flexible and you don't have your heart set on one EXACT dress, I would definitely recommend DressilyMe! They do custom work (you can send in your own inspiration dress, you can even send in which parts of which dresses you like) and they have a selection on their website. The dresses won't ever come out exactly like pictures, but they are very, very good and very responsive and professional. They'll send you a picture of the dress before they ship it out and you can ask to make adjustments as needed. I had a custom dress (I liked pieces of different dresses), and while they didn't replicate it exactly (minor embellishment adjustments), I actually liked their dress much better than what I had wanted!
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I couldn't afford my dress from the retail stores, so I chanced it and ordered online. The dress is gorgeous, excellent quality, my seamstress said it is stitched just as good as other wedding dresses she had done. My dress simply did not look like it was supposed did not flatter me. That is some of my fault, some of theirs but it was the first kind of that dress style they had done. I would recommend, but pick one of the ones they have posted, don't try to get a copy done off of a picture as I did.
Wedding: 12/22/2012
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought a dress from this vendor after reading your reviews. Thank u. I got it in 13 days after paying rush service. It was $200 but it's similar to a dress I saw in a bridal shop for $2000+ alterations. The dress is a lil big so I'll get it taken in but I love it.
Wedding: 12/12/2012
  • Professionalism:  4.5
Love my dress
I bought a copy designer dress custom dress for 170 I would have paid 500 for it it was that pretty
Wedding: 11/03/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Beautiful wedding dress! The perfect dress! custom sizing and very minimal alterations were needed considering it was ordered online... very happy!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
5 Stars across the board! I was hesitant to order my dress from overseas without having tried it on at all. But I took the chance, and my only regret is that I don't need a second wedding dress! Because I WOULD order from them again!

I went to bridal shops in my area to try on different styles and silhouettes, so I would know what best flattered me. Then I looked on DressilyMe.com to find a style I loved. I had the dress made custom to my measurements, and had a matching bolero jacket made by them as well. It cost less than $300 with shipping! LOVE their work. Everyone thought my dress was way more expensive than it was. I would recommend them to any bride on a budget :)
Wedding: 10/06/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I had purchased a dress for my daughter for homecoming. When it arrived it was so cheap looking and looked like a 5 year olds Easter dress (she was 16). It fit her terrible and we had even done all her measurements correctly. It had beads hanging to loosely and a different shade than we had thought. I bought a stardard size 2 and they told me because it was a custom dress they would not return it. No where in the ordering process did it say that this was a custom dress. I had to eat the cost of the $200.00 dress and run out at the last minute and find another dress for homecoming. Shoppers beware this establishment is of poor quality and terrible customer service.
Wedding: 09/20/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 8 Reviews
I was a budget bride, but still wanted the dress of my dreams. I did a lot of research and saw many mixed reviews about online bridal websites, and decided to go with Dressilyme. The dress was not exactly like the picture, but close and with some alterations fit like a glove. I got many compliments on my dress at the wedding, which made me feel even better about my decision to purchase online and save some money.

I would suggest trying on a few dresses before purchasing online. This will help you know what you like and also gives you the bridal moment we all crave.
Wedding: 09/18/2012
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I purchased my dress online from Dressilyme. I chose a dress that was shown on their website, and it arrived within the promised delivery period. Other than a few minor issues my dress turned out great. Some of the minor issues included: train that could only be held up by a hook (which was still too long), even with custom measurements the overall dress was too long. On the day of the wedding, the dress held up very well, and I received many compliments about my dress.
Wedding: 08/31/2012
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Heidi 5 Reviews
I ordered a reception dress from Dressily Me, with the thought that if it arrived and I hated it at least I still had my wedding dress to wear but I loved it. It arrived in 29 days from the day I ordered it. It fit perfectly and I received so many compliments on it. I would recommend people trying them for wedding dresses. The quality is pretty good so you could easily get the dress altered in case it did come and didn't fit perfectly. If I ever need a "fancy" dress again I will be ordering from them!
Wedding: 06/23/2012
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Risa 5 Reviews
I didn't have to deal with their customer service, which is probably a good thing. I sent my measurements and then I was sent a dress that was beautiful. I didn't have to make any alterations except for adding a bustle which my mother helped me with.
4.3