Reviews (38)
Flexibility:
 (4.0/5.0)

Sort By:

angelia 1 Reviews
Excellent cannot fault them in any way. Both dresses are beautiful and more than what was expected. The delivery was fast and the colour of both perfect. Thank you.
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  4.5
this site has given me everything for my wedding and I would of been lost without it all the products I ordered are beautiful and I can not wait to show them off at my wedding was fast delivery considering overseas and have not been disappointed once thank you so much
Wedding: 07/16/2014

doris 1 Reviews
i love this website a lot of things to shop for at really good prices. i got my dress and they are fantastic, shipment was faster than i expected.. great website
Wedding: 05/22/2014
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
This place is quite possibly the worst site run company I have ever dealt with.

I was looking for an inexpensive, simple dress for our beach wedding in the beginning of May. I came across dressales's website on a google search and found this simply yet pretty dress, reasonably priced. I had to get it quick because in a few hours, it wouldn't be on sale anymore (haha.. it's still on sale for the same price, by the way..scam #1). I went and ordered one.. paid the extra $20.00 for custom sizing and another $25.00 for better than average customer service. I received a call right after I placed my order.. and struggled to understand the person on the other end.. after several back and forths to confirm everything, we parted ways and I was told I'll have my dress on March 31st.

That is the only thing that went as planned...the dress was here on March 31st... in a sad little plastic bag... wrinkled so badly it'll need dry cleaning. On further inspection.. omg.. this thing looked like it could've been sewn by a 5 year old! Uneven hems, unfinished edges along the front pleats, fabric folded into a finishing seam, fraying edges, strings everywhere, and uneven pleats.. I was like ok.. it'll take some doing, but maybe I can fix it.. then I tried it on. It's like sucked onto my hips and my shoulders are popping out of the stupid thing.. really??! Measured it... I told them to make the hips 45.5 inches, it measures on the back end @ 22 inches.. 22 + 22 does not equal 45.5! I'm sorry.. and if if was @ exactly 45.5 inches.. it would still be wrong because there's no tolerance for a person to wear it.
Dressales customer service is non existant.. no one will help you get your money back. I'm currently in dispute with them via Paypal. Don't ever buy anything from these people!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I ordered a dress from tidebuy about a month ago, then the next day i staarted reading reviews posted here and i became worried that i have lost my money. Ihad completely forgotten about it when i received my letters their was a package and the dress in it. Its just what i had ordered and it looks good on me. Not the low quality dresses one would think, very nice fabric. I emailed company to tell them my dress has been delivered.
Wedding: 04/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is an amazing site...I do almost all of my shoppingshots on line and this site is very user friendly and what you see is what you get. The colors and sizes are true to the form...having a color chart and size diagram takes al. The guess work out of the day. I was concern that with such low prices the materials may not be as good and Iwas PLEASANTLY SURPRIZED.
Wedding: 04/17/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WOW! I honestly wasn't sure about ordering my dress online, but WOW! The work is AMAZING! I am so impressed with the quality of the dress, especially the wedding dress. Lovely detail, fits PERFECTLY. Not one thread out of place. AWESOME! I love it!
Wedding: 03/06/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
This is my second order with dressale and I have been fully satisfied with both products and the good service I received from this company.
The first time I ordered a a dress for special occasions, it is beautiful and fits perfectly.
So then I ordered my wedding dress there also.it is a very high standard and quality, I feel I was the most pretty bride. I will definitely order again and certainly would recommend to friends and family.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I ordered my dress and was amazed at how fast it was delivered. The most important thing is that IT FIT!!! I needed to have it pressed at the local cleaner as it did come a little wrinkly from the shipping. However, the price I saved with ordering it from Dressale allowed me to get it done without extra expense. I can still hear the compliments that I received at the reception from people asking me how much I spent on the dress. I will never tell them how much I spent, but will definitely tell them WHERE I got it was one of the most beautiful dresses that I have ever seen.
Wedding: 02/05/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Just received my wedding dress from Dressale, all I can say is AMAZING! I love it so much and it is totally fit! And I've got a coupon which saved me $30, and the original price is not very high so I have to say it is great value. The shipping is very quick too. I'm very excited and can't wait for my wedding day!
Wedding: 01/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I was looking for something original and good quality and I found dressale.
I love this website!
Good quality and fast shipping.
Wedding: 01/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Good clean website look, easy to negotiate. Orders easily tracked and mine was received in good time. No problems at all would recommend to others.
Wedding: 01/22/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I love Dressale! Excellent products at excellent prices! It is an easy experience from beginning to end, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for fashion that is different and very reasonably priced as well!
Wedding: 01/21/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered a dress from this site one month ago from this site. I always fear being scammed and usually when am ordering from a site for the first time, i look for something cheap, just in case am tricked. Luckily my dress got to me last Thursday, I tried and it was fit.
Wedding: 01/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
it really helps me save a lot of money. good service and fast shipment. i am quite satisfied with it
Wedding: 01/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Quite fast shipment. Adorable product and good customer service.
Will surely buy again!