Reviews (47)

• Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
This company is really bad.
- Very important. This company is not a buy-off-the-rack company. You buy the item then you get phone calls about waist, length, etc. so getting the item within a couple days like most stores is not going to happen.
- Next, GOD forbid you give them any incorrect info. Good luck with the dress.
- Returns... - Not gonna happen. You have to submit tickets, wait for responses, then they tell you to do everything over again and send to customer service and wait for a response. By that time your 7 days are up to return the item and they basically tell you tough luck.
- The dresses are nice but not worth the hassle.
- My issue was even after all the measuring, phone calls, etc. The dress was absolutely cut wrong. The right side had more material than the left. The seem down the back would not line up properly and the zipper would not close. I could understand if the dress was too short or too long, but unless you are the Hunchback of Notre Dame, the dress will not fit.
- Also, English is not their strongest suit.
- Save yourself time and trouble and go to a mall, store, or another on-line company, the dresses will cost about the same and if you have a problem with the item you can easily return it hassle-free, you won't get that at Dressale.
Wedding: 07/07/2015
0.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
IF UNHAPPY WITH PURCHASE, AND WANT A REFUND, READ FOR SOLUTION: I bought a formal dress from Dressale.com for my son's wedding. The dress arrived stuffed in a bag, poorly sewn, crooked, falling apart, and a straight pin stuck in the waistband still. I sent several emails to the customer service for a full refund to which they said to have a local seamstress fix the dress, and they offered a discount on my next purchase (as if). I noticed the payment was processed through Pay Pay so I called their customer service at 1-888-221-1161, and was told as long as it is within 45 days from purchase I could file a claim. PayPal is giving them 10 days to resolve the issue, and if they do not PayPal will refund the money. CALL THEM
Wedding: 09/27/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This was a rip off! The only thing similar between the product picture and bolero I received in the mail was the color and the fact that lace was included. I am so disappointed. This is what I get for ordering this online. Although it states in the policies that Dressale will reimburse alterations for defective products, the only thing they have offered is a discount for my next purchase. Which will never happen. Beware!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
Ordered a custom mother of the bride dress. It came 4 1/2" too small on the bust. Dressale would not respond to this issue, told me to get a local tailor to fix, wanted me to order and pay for another dress from them. Got my credit card company to get a refund, which I did although the customs fee of $30 was not refundable. Now Dressale want me to return the dress to them by courier at my cost of $100. They have actually told me they will harass me (2 calls a day, an email every day) until the dress is returned. I am not spending another cent on this company. They will have to pay for the return.
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Total scam!!!! Bought a dress...... They emailed me saying they couldn't make it exactly like the picture, and gave me options. I didn't like the options, and ask for more. They said that those were all I had. So I simply asked for an order cancel and a refund. They continuously have tried to get me to change my mind and WILL NOT refund my money. They told me if I canceled my order then I would suffer "significant economic loss" I had to get a chargeback through Paypal. Never again will I ever order from them.
Wedding: 08/13/2014

angelia 1 Reviews
Excellent cannot fault them in any way. Both dresses are beautiful and more than what was expected. The delivery was fast and the colour of both perfect. Thank you.

Private User 1 Reviews
Honestly my stars rating is not fair; my wedding isn't until AUG 2, but I had to change the date to write my experience with Dressale.com:
VERY CONFUSING/They don't even know their own products!
I found the perfect wedding gown for an outdoor wedding, and was going to order it; they couldn't find that item again (I didn't bookmark it properly). When I asked them where I could find the listing, they sent me a picture of the dress, then said is this it? I said yes! and would have ordered, but THEN Danny (rep) says "How about this one"? Posts another image and it is totally different, mine was pink, for starters, and organza. Not diamond white satin! They have no idea what is going on.

Once again: Engrish not their strong suit
Their 'reps' all take familiar American/western European names to make you feel they are local.
Also the review from A. up there talking about how she would have been 'lost without them for her wedding' and gave them 4.5 stars is a poorly written run-on sentence that follows the typical sentence patterns of someone who hardly ever speaks English, while editing the obvious word that would confuse them. They are well-known for having their reps go to several popular sites and rather than refute bad reviews, simply add in good ones to make consumers think "Well this lady says hers was awesome. Maybe they aren't this bad, a lot of women are bridezillas" Just from my 2 emails and one livechat with Rep 'Danny' I became suspicious enough to check out consumer rewiews; not only are they in horrible shape on all the major wedding spots, like here, even the national BBB has them listed as fraudulent (Not that they care, it's an internet business). I suggest you order your dress from any company, online or in a shop, so long as it is LOCAL TO YOU, otherwise, your event will possibly be ruined, like mine would have been.
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
this site has given me everything for my wedding and I would of been lost without it all the products I ordered are beautiful and I can not wait to show them off at my wedding was fast delivery considering overseas and have not been disappointed once thank you so much
Wedding: 07/16/2014
0.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! They totally screwed up my order and refused to provide a refund. I specified exact measurements in the order and paid extra for custom measurements. Well the sleeve was 5 inches too small and they refused to provide a refund or fix the dress. Don't waste your money. It is attractive in that the prices seem very cheap. But there is a reason they are cheap because they don't have any customer service. So if you are willing to risk throwing your money away, then go for it. But you would be much better off staying away.

Private User 1 Reviews
BEWARE!!! I bought $401 worth of items. I paid express shipping 6-8 days. I contacted the company to find out where my items were, 14 days later. First they said my funds were frozen. I called paypal and contacted them back. Paypal said, no they had the funds for 2 weeks now. Then they said, “They did not make them because they tried to get a hold of me to make sure that’s the items I wanted”. I told them to refund me the money please; I thought I would have my items by now. They said, “we need over 20 days to make the items then, they would make them”. I said okay, I want a refund. They are now trying to take 30% for handling. What handling???

doris 1 Reviews
i love this website a lot of things to shop for at really good prices. i got my dress and they are fantastic, shipment was faster than i expected.. great website
Wedding: 05/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  0.5
This place is quite possibly the worst site run company I have ever dealt with.

I was looking for an inexpensive, simple dress for our beach wedding in the beginning of May. I came across dressales's website on a google search and found this simply yet pretty dress, reasonably priced. I had to get it quick because in a few hours, it wouldn't be on sale anymore (haha.. it's still on sale for the same price, by the way..scam #1). I went and ordered one.. paid the extra $20.00 for custom sizing and another $25.00 for better than average customer service. I received a call right after I placed my order.. and struggled to understand the person on the other end.. after several back and forths to confirm everything, we parted ways and I was told I'll have my dress on March 31st.

That is the only thing that went as planned...the dress was here on March 31st... in a sad little plastic bag... wrinkled so badly it'll need dry cleaning. On further inspection.. omg.. this thing looked like it could've been sewn by a 5 year old! Uneven hems, unfinished edges along the front pleats, fabric folded into a finishing seam, fraying edges, strings everywhere, and uneven pleats.. I was like ok.. it'll take some doing, but maybe I can fix it.. then I tried it on. It's like sucked onto my hips and my shoulders are popping out of the stupid thing.. really??! Measured it... I told them to make the hips 45.5 inches, it measures on the back end @ 22 inches.. 22 + 22 does not equal 45.5! I'm sorry.. and if if was @ exactly 45.5 inches.. it would still be wrong because there's no tolerance for a person to wear it.
Dressales customer service is non existant.. no one will help you get your money back. I'm currently in dispute with them via Paypal. Don't ever buy anything from these people!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I ordered a dress from tidebuy about a month ago, then the next day i staarted reading reviews posted here and i became worried that i have lost my money. Ihad completely forgotten about it when i received my letters their was a package and the dress in it. Its just what i had ordered and it looks good on me. Not the low quality dresses one would think, very nice fabric. I emailed company to tell them my dress has been delivered.
Wedding: 04/17/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is an amazing site...I do almost all of my shoppingshots on line and this site is very user friendly and what you see is what you get. The colors and sizes are true to the form...having a color chart and size diagram takes al. The guess work out of the day. I was concern that with such low prices the materials may not be as good and Iwas PLEASANTLY SURPRIZED.
Wedding: 04/17/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WOW! I honestly wasn't sure about ordering my dress online, but WOW! The work is AMAZING! I am so impressed with the quality of the dress, especially the wedding dress. Lovely detail, fits PERFECTLY. Not one thread out of place. AWESOME! I love it!
Wedding: 03/06/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
This is my second order with dressale and I have been fully satisfied with both products and the good service I received from this company.
The first time I ordered a a dress for special occasions, it is beautiful and fits perfectly.
So then I ordered my wedding dress there also.it is a very high standard and quality, I feel I was the most pretty bride. I will definitely order again and certainly would recommend to friends and family.
3.4