Dreaming Tree Events

Dreaming Tree Events

Favorite
CT
860.918.4229   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Pleasure to work with! Professional, and Creative!
Always a pleasure working with Dreaming Tree Events! Our Brides are always giving rave reviews for their professionalism. We appreciate all their referrals as well! Thanks so much Dreaming Tree! We wish you many more years of great success!
Michell Neff was delightful to work with. We welcome her involvement in any of the events we have here at Priam Vineyards. She is very professional, covers all details and is sure to deliver as promised in completing your wedding or event.
We always love working with Dreaming Tree Events. Our brides also comment how wonderful their experience is with them during and after the wedding. They truly do not disappoint, and always make our bride's day go so smooth. True professionals!
I love to work with Michelle Neff from Dreaming Tree Events. I always know that things will run super smoothly and everything will be done beautifully. Michelle brings a confident and caring presence to the wedding day. When things can get a bit crazy, her experience and expertise can calm the most nervous brides and grooms!
Its an honor for me to be associated with Dreaming Tree Events. If you want to put your special day in the right hands then leave your planning to Michelle.
Fabulous coordinator, highly recommended.
Wonderful to work with!!