Dream Productions

Dream Productions

Your Best West Michigan Wedding DJ

827 Bellewood St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dream productions was fabulous! John the dj was very professional and had the dance floor full the entire night! He really made the night fun, and magical when we danced on a cloud for our first dance! I would highly recommend Dream productions!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My only regret is that I can't give Dream Productions a higher rating or rate them twice! The owner, John, is extremely professional. His sheet to fill out for what we desired was extremely helpful. His 'meet and greet' of the actual DJ that would do the wedding is an excellent way to do business. He was professional and had great response to every question we had.

We had Stacey as a DJ and she is EXCELLENT! My oldest daughter liked her so much that she wrote down the name of the company so she could go with them when she gets married. I love, love, loved everything about this company! I honestly don't think one could go wrong with them and I just can't say enough good about them.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I applaud Dream Productions for making my reception a huge success! DJ Leslie did a wonderful job keeping my guests on their toes. She knew how to play the right songs at the right moments and she also made sure to play everything from my list. From the initial meeting to exchanging emails, I was very impressed with the quick replies on answering all my questions and never keeping me in the dark. So glad I went with Dream Productions, not only will I be recommending them, but I'm sure my guests will as well.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had DJ Shane at Dream Productions and he was a hit!!! Want to have the wedding of the year? Make sure you have proper entertainment! Using Dream Productions will ensure it! Shane had such amazing ideas and he really made our night that much more special! We are still getting compliments about how much fun our wedding was, and I know it was mostly due to Shane!! I would use them again if I ever needed a DJ!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dj Stacey was the BEST!!! So many compliments from all age groups about her. The light show was superb and she made sure to play to the audience. Couldn't have picked a better dj!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys were great! John was very prompt in responding to all of my emails and DJ Stacey did an excellent job running the show at my wedding reception. I didn't have to worry about the details and they were very willing and ready to make suggestions when I had no idea what to do.

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane was awesome! He was the perfect DJ - very professional and attentive to our wishes. He met with us twice beforehand, paid careful attention to what we wanted and what we didn't want and didn't deviate from that at all. He ran the reception perfectly and he had the dance floor packed the entire night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Dream Productions in general was very good to work with too. They were flexible, had helpful suggestions, were willing to personalize the experience, and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable with how the night would go. Their lighting was awesome too!

• Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Shane from Dream Productions did an AMAZING JOB! he read the crowds taste and knew what needed to be played! he also played all our playlist! our guests had an Awsome time and danced all night!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

John did a fantastic job as the DJ at our wedding!! He was timely, professional, super friendly and went above & beyond the call of duty. John brought Greg & I a fog machine as a surprise for our first dance at no charge! He also got out on the dance floor to guide a few of the group dances when there was confusion. I loved his announcing voice & could not have asked for a better person for the job. He got everyone out on the dance floor and having a good time with his choice of songs. Dream Productions is simply the BEST!!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very anxious when picking out a DJ for our wedding reception. The music at a wedding reception can really make the night so much more fun. Dream Productions, without a doubt, was the BEST DJ service I've ever heard. I'm not being bias because I used them, but they are SO helpful and super easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Stacy. She had all my guests with smiles on their faces from the first song, to the last. Not only are they the best for entertainment, but they are also extremely affordable. LOVED them, and would seriously recommend their services.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Dream Productions for our wedding DJ, and we could not be happier with their service. We had Stacey as our DJ for our ceremony and reception. She was awesome! We had a lot of people comment on how great she was, and she kept people dancing all night. I don't think the dance floor was empty once. She even came to our rehearsal the night before to make sure everything was good to go (timing, speakers, etc.). She definitely went the extra mile to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

We met Dream Productions at a Bridal Show in January, and spoke with Stacey briefly. We met with Stacey twice after that. Once as a meet and greet, and once to go over our song list for the ceremony and reception. Both times she made us feel very confident in her abilities. She was EXTREMELY helpful in picking out songs for our wedding. We had idea of what we wanted, but could not put our finger on it. When we gave her a general idea, she ran with it and picked out the perfect song for us. She sat with us for a long time to pick out our songs and never complained once. We could not have had the playlist we had without her help!

Everyone at the company was very professional and nice to work with. They sent reminders in the mail and email at the appropriate times. I never felt like I had to keep track of things for the DJ side of things when the wedding planning got crazy. If you are considering hiring Dream Productions for your wedding, DO NOT HESITATE to book them. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for the perfect reception....and most of it is because of DJ Stacy. she was amazing....sooo professional and kept the crowd going until the lights came on!! would highly recommend this service. Rated #1 in our book!!

Alex and Katelyn Brown

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey is the absolute best! She went over and above the call of duty! From the moment we met her at the bridal show we felt like we've known her for years. She gives you a confident and friendly feel that we knew not to look any further for a DJ. She kept the party going the entire night, listened to all of our desires and followed through on everything 100%!! I highly recommend this company and Stacey as your DJ. Superior quality at an exceptional price!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found this vendor at a wedding show and I am very thankful I picked them. A lot of DJ services come off as cheesy, over confident or out of touch with current music. John and his team were friendly and helpful. His pricing was outstanding and included uplighting, a copy of the ceremony and reception music on disc which were added bonuses. There were a few glitches with my ceremony song and the dollar dance we had requested never happened. I think some of our older relatives were looking forward to that so that was a bit of a bummer but we honestly didn't even realize it until after the reception was over. Very minor things and over all a great experience with great music.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Dream Productions and DJ Stacey did a GREAT job at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun and the dance floor was full all night. They include everything needed in their package that is very fairly priced. They worked hard with us to get everything in order to make our day great. Look no further for a great DJ company and make sure you ask for DJ Stacey!

3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

John was our DJ. He was such a nice guy I feel bad writing this review, but I was not happy with our wedding music. They did a great job with the ceremony music although we had two people that did readings during our wedding and you could not hear them very well, but it was OK. During the reception the music lagged a lot. Sometimes there was NO music. Just everyone staring at one another. I often looked over at the DJ area and he wasn't even there! He also threw all of his gear and bags on the floor right by the dance floor so I have them in all my pictures and videos of the first dance, ect. The thing that irritated me the most was that during the consultation I was very specific that there was to be no rap or hip hop music. Well, immediately during the dancing he started in with songs with rap (and dirty lyrics like all rap songs have). Most of our guests were older - none of them danced due to the music choices and as soon as the rap went on there was a mass exodus of guests who went home and the reception ended early - how horrible. We did get a CD of our music at the end of the night with a bunch of songs that I had requested...they were not played though. About a month later we got a recording of our ceremony which was nice to listen to. I guess I should of had my husband say something about the rap, but weddings are so stressful and we didn't really think about it at the time. I was really disappointed about the whole thing and this was by far my least favorite vendor.

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
616-690-4663
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards