Dr Kelsey Graham Alabama Gulf Coast, Atlanta, Mississippi, Tennessee, Knoxville, Chatanooga

Favorite
Flexibility
Lauren
1 Review
07/11/2015

We absolutely loved Dr. Graham and the work he did with our wedding! He was so helpful during the entire process and worked with us until the script was exactly the way we wanted it. He was very professional and took every consideration when staging ourselves and our bridal party during the rehearsal which helped the wedding to flow seamlessly. So many of our guests said it was the most beautiful, thoughtful, and touching ceremonies they had ever seen! His DJ services proved to be just as excellent! Very prepared with multiple back-up copies of everything we needed and kept our guests up and dancing! Finding an officiant online can be difficult, but Dr. Graham gave us every comfort and peace of mind, no matter what your wedding style!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

My husband and I had no idea what we were doing, when we contacted Dr. Kelsey Ministries. We knew we wanted to get married and it was going to be a small affair. We had our venue already, but we needed an officiant, a photographer, and some kind of music. Dr. Kelsey Ministries provided all that at a very affordable price. We also used his linen service and the photo booth. Our script was personalized, just for us, and fit us to a tee. We wanted our wedding to stand out and be something that people would remember. People are still talking about it and yes I have recommended Dr. Kelsey to all my friends in the planning stages. My answer is YES, YES, YES he provided us more then a wedding day, he supplied us a lifetime of memories to cherish.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Leann
1 Review
06/06/2015

Dr. Graham and his assistant helped us coordinate our wedding. He met with us several times. Easy to work with. They also were the dj's at our wedding and did a great job with the music, lights, etc. It took a lot of stress off of us. The suggestions they made helped to make the ceremony beautiful along with helping us with what to do next. I would definitely recommend their services. I believe two of our friends are already wanting to book with them because they saw first hand how great our wedding and reception were. Can't wait to see them again!

Services Used: Officiant

Dr Kelsey is amazing, kind hearted and absolutely wonderful! We spent one lunch together and he knew exactly what to do even at last minute! Our ceremony was beautiful and they didn't hesitate to help us out with ceremony music either. Thank you so much!!

Dar
03/07/2015

As the mother of the groom I worked very closely with Dr. Graham. To put it simply... you will NOT go wrong by hiring Dr. G and his team!! We used many of his services. He provided the music for a double ceremony (American & Hindu), DJ at the reception, string lights and table linens. From the very first contact while I was searching for vendors to the last minute changes and wrap up, he was a pleasure to work with. Dr. G is "all about the customer" and their happiness. We had a family emergency just weeks before the wedding and Dr. Graham along with the wedding planner went above to research and pull together specialty music for the Hindu ceremony. His easy going personality kept the wedding party relaxed which allowed them to enjoy every moment. If you are looking for a professional who knows the business and provides more than you expected, look no further than Dr. Kelsey Graham!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies

Dr. Graham was very friendly and professional. Our location had to change due to weather conditions and he was very flexible with our changing schedule.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Videography

Kelsey did an amazing job as our officiant. He helped us create a unique, non- traditional ceremony that truly fit us as a couple. We would definitely recommend his services, and turned out, he has married some of our wedding guests as well!

Services Used: Officiant

Just wanted to share what a joy our photographer, Catherine Marie, was today!! She was on top of her game in every aspect!! The children loved her...she was so friendly and professional!! I would recommend her for the most simple photo shoot to the most extravagant!!! Can't wait for our next visit with her!! :D

Services Used: Photography

My wife and I were very impressed with the services that Dr. Graham offered. It was perfect for my way of doing things. We did not have several different vendors we had an all in one. He offered so many services and they were all perfect. Catherine Marie our Photographer made our photo taking experience fun (I hate taking photos). Our Photo booth is what my wife called "cute", fun and exciting. I would have called it more of interesting, fun and very memorable(thanks to a few groomsmen). We do have some fun memories from that one. The DJ services rocked. I'm sure my Parents,Grandparents nor hers have danced like that in years. We got to choose our own music so we had a little bit of everything. We loved the fact that Dr. Graham and his staff were so personable. If we ever needed anything they were an email or a phone call away. They made our planning the best experience ever. Would I choose them again if I had to do it over, you bet. My wife was queen for the day as Dr. Graham put it. He and his staff made sure that she felt that she was. Thank you for the best day of our lives!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

I would recommend Catherine for all your photo needs. My first grandchild will be born in May 2015
and we hope Catherine will be available to take our very special photo "moments"! I've seen some of her work and she does a great job. She has a calming personality that puts babies and brides at ease and I hope this will enhance our baby's disposition to make some beautiful photo memories. :)

Services Used: Photography

Dr. Graham was the officiant for our wedding, and I can't imagine having anyone else. He was wonderful to work with. He helped us develop a meaningful ceremony, making suggestions but always encouraging us to do what made us happy. As a bonus, Dr. Graham provided our ceremony music and was our DJ! He and his assistant Catherine were outstanding in both capacities. They made sure all of the events flowed and that everyone had a good time.

M new husband and I can't stop talking about how wonderful the wedding went, and so much of it has to do with Dr. Graham.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Dr. Kelsey Graham was everything we could have asked for in an officiant and then some! He knows exactly what he is doing and takes charge when you need him to. He gave us great advice throughout the whole process, helped us come up with the ceremony wording and directed both the rehearsal dinner as well as the ceremony. I am so glad that we booked with him and I highly recommend to anyone looking for an Officiant that you choose him!

Services Used: Officiant

Catherine Marie was our photographer and she was very professional and did well with our children and dog. I was very pleased with the photos and will use her again in the future for family photos.

Services Used: Photography

I can not say enough kind word about Dr. Kelsey Graham and his crew. I had no idea what I was doing, but he understood what I wanted our wedding to be. He and his crew made our dreams come true. From the planning to the farewell, every need we had was met. Every detail was attended to in a way that made it absolutely perfect. The wording of our ceremony was moving, We are not sure there was a dry eye there. The DJ service were great and everyone loved dancing and enjoyed seeing even the older people get out on the dance floor and partake in the celebration. Our photographer Catherine Marie captured our memories and they were beautiful. Our video was live streamed for family and friends to watch, that could not be there. Our family and friends that attended enjoyed the photo booth. They created many fun and silly pictures for us to enjoy for years. We can not express in words how happy we are with Dr. Kelsey Graham Ministries. Thank you so much for all that you did. You went above and beyond.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Thank you Dr. Graham for our wonderful wedding day. It was perfecto. Our decorations were just as we pictured. Video streaming was great, even my family over seas got to join us in our celebration. We had never seen the photo booth before and that was a lot of fun to do. Our photos were amazing. Thank you again.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Dr. Kelsey Graham was extremely helpful during the rehearsal and ceremony. If I needed anything changed or fixed, he would get it done for me. And I'm not talking about just his part, he would fix anything that was not correct about my wedding's whole set up. He was like having a second coordinator to help me. I promise your wedding will go a lot smoother if you have him with you.