DowntownDJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The downtownDJs are absolutely amazing. They truly made our reception amazing. They were helpful but not pushy. They were always available to answer questions. They truly were worth every penny and more. We had so many people compliment the DJs. I cannot say enough about how amazing they were and how happy we were to work with them. I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: DJ

Downtown Djs were FANTASTIC!!! They made the party!! We had a relative even help them pick some greek music for the reception to help them out. The whole event was amazing and they played a variety of genres for us as it was greek, Puerto Rican craziness!!! They did such a great job and can't thank them enough. We still have people calling us to say what a great time they had!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Services Used: DJ

Best wedding DJ's ever!!! They got everyone dancing and kept the wedding fun the whole time. I am so glad we went with John and Dane. We were not disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

John and Dane were awesome. They met with us, listened to what we wanted, and they executed every detail. Our guests had so much fun and we partied on that dance floor until the very end. We couldn't have asked for better. Thank you John and Dane! You guys rock!

Profile Picture
Katie
03/09/2013

We had so much fun! These guys rock! Every single guest danced and had so much fun. They were very professional and didn't play the songs we didn't want. They got every song on our request list and asked all of the right questions. These guys are so creative and our reception was so unique thanks to these guys. I loved the different games we were able to play with our guests (ie. shoe game, different way to make the couple kiss, etc.). So many of our guests kept commenting on how much fun they had and how much they loved the DJ. I would pay double what we were charged for the services they guys provided for us. WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank you so much Dane and John!!!

Services Used: DJ

Downtown DJ's is without a doubt, Tampa Bay's hottest DJ. They serviced our reception flawlessly! With this being our first wedding, we weren't sure how to plan out the reception. John & Dane of Downtown DJ's made it so painless. They asked us for our favorite songs and then told us to sit back, relax & they will handle the rest; and they were NOT kidding! They handled everyhing the moment we stepped foot in the reception hall. Believe it or not, they even managed to get get every person in the room on the dance floor all at once. It was a blast! I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for an awesome DJ to handle their event.

Services Used: DJ

Downtown DJ's did an awesome job at our reception. They kept everyone dancing and having a good time. Even had a few fun games to make it fun too! Very professional. John was always willing to answer any questions we had by phone or e-mail. We met with Dane ahead of time and he guided us in making choices for our reception. They always asked what we wanted and how we felt about different ideas to help the reception "flow", so that everyone could have a good time. They also provided really cool accent lighting at the venue that really tied together our colors/theme, and even had lighting that went to the beat of the music! 08-06-11

Thanks, John and Dane, you're the BEST! :)

Services Used: DJ

VERY happy with my DJs. I would highly recommend Downtown DJs. They were funny, clever, and everyone loved them!

Services Used: DJ

If you want to have fun at your reception, then look no further than Dane and John of Downtown DJs!! They did a fantastic job keeping our guests entertained and keeping the party moving. They provided the exact atmosphere we were looking for and every one of our guests was on the dance floor!

Services Used: DJ

The DJ's were the BEST! They made the reception AWESOME! I had so many people tell me in the begining, becareful the Dj's can make or break your wedding and they def. made it! We had so many compliments on how much fun the wedding was! Thank you! and I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: DJ

The DJ makes the party, and they made it Grand!!! He brought these crazy wigs (only after asking if I'd like them) and all the guests wore them. My DJ had so many suggestions that we went with and were hits at the reception. I could NOT have been any happier with my DJ. They were also a great value. So much cheaper than many others that I'd called.

Services Used: DJ, Photography