Double Exposure Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful experience with Photography by Dad & Daughter! They were very accomodating and flexible with our needs and we were extremely pleased with the end results. I feel 100% comfortable recommending their services to anyone who is looking for photography services.

• Wedding: 05/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Double Exposure was an execellent experience for my son's portfolio photo's. Dennis was very professional and really knew what he was doing with lighting and positioning and back grounds. I would highly reccommend Double Exposure to anyone and will use them again in the future.

• Wedding: 04/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional, gave creative ideas for picture setup. Listened to our ideas and was willing to try our suggestions. Friendly and made the whole experience a pleasure. Dennis was quick to get the proofs back to us. The photos taken appeared natural and not posed. I would recommend Dennis as a photographer .

• Wedding: 11/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dennis was very friendly and professional. It was easy to coordinate our photo shoot - he was very responsive on email and flexible in setting up the times. We also received our photos very promptly after the shoot.

He offered some great ideas for photos but was also open to suggestions from us. We love our photos!

• Wedding: 11/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dennis and Zoe made our wedding day special in so many ways. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and kind and caring attitude went a long way in helping us relax and enjoy our day. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for photographic services in British Columbia. Thanks Dennis and Zoe, you are the best!!

• Wedding: 08/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an amazing team! The photos are creative and captured the essence of my daughter's special day. Having two photographers was an added bonus; one followed the girls' preparations before the service while the other stayed with the guys! This father, daughter team is friendly and attentive to everyone's requests. I'm sure that one would never be disappointed with their professional work.

• Wedding: 07/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Double Exposure's work on our wedding photos. From day one, Dennis and Zoe made sure they understood what our needs and wants were for our pictures. They were incredibly flexible, attentive and easy-going. They made what could have been a stiff photo shoot into a fun part of our day that has become a big part of our wedding memories. With their work, our pictures turned out beautiful. It was obvious how much time and energy they dedicated to our special day. We liked their photography so much, in fact, we just recently asked Double Exposure to take pictures of the next stage our lives - pregnancy shots! Once again, we were thrilled with thier work!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a great team of photogaphers who really care about their work and the clients they work with. We had a great time with them and enjoyed their easy going and fun personalities.

• Wedding: 06/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

~ beautiful pictures that reflect your true personality
~ they make you feel comfortable
~ unobtrusive during ceremony
~ excellent value for money

• Wedding: 07/22/2006
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Double exposure far exceeded all of my expectations!! the work done was simply fabulous and the professinalism was exemplary!!

I would recommend double exposure to anyone I know!!

• Wedding: 05/17/1992
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dennis has performed two family photo shoots for us over a couple of years. We can't express how great these sestions have been. The pictures are natural and don't seem posed. We have wonderfull compliments from anyone who has viewed our treasured pictures. We would recommend him for any occation without hesitation.

• Wedding: 07/22/1972