Donna Lance makeup and hair, New Jersey

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Donna did my wedding day makeup as well as the makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids and my mom. She arrived early, and was very flexible given that we were running late getting started. She did an amazing job on all of us. When I had my trial with her a few months before the wedding, I told her I wanted to look natural with even skin and for my eyes to pop, and that I wanted some purple incorporated. She did exactly what I wanted and did it perfectly. I opted for the airbrush which I'm very happy about. My skin looked flawless but not like I was wearing a ton of makeup. My eyes had the perfect amount of purple and I feel as if I looked the best I probably ever have. It was hot and humid and we had an outdoor ceremony, and my makeup held up very well under the conditions. My mom looked fabulous too, as well as my sister and my friend. We were all so happy with the outcome. Donna is also super nice and calm. We had a ton of people running around the bridal suite and it didn't affect her at all. She was so focused and efficient.

Her prices were also very reasonable for the area.

We also used Rhonda for our hair and she was great as well. I wanted to change my hair a little bit from what I had done at the trial and she executed it perfectly. She was also able to do hair for 4 of my bridesmaids and my mom with no problem. They hadn't even done a trial but she found hairstyles that worked on each of them individually and they all looked amazing. She also works fast and we had no problem getting through 5 people total. Her and Donna make a great team.
Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Stylist showed up an hour late. She had to rush through the BRIDE'S, MOTHER-OFTHE BRIDE, MAID -OF-HONOR hair. ALL 3 hair styles fell out within 2 hours! When we complained Donna Lance was NOT the least bit sorry for our terrible hair in the reception shots!!!!
She over charged us and we are waiting for our the difference.
I would NOT recommend DONNA LANCE MAKEUP AND HAIR