Donna Lance

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna and her team were fabulous! After doing two hair trials with Donna prior to my wedding, the team was able to merge different aspects of each into my final wedding day look. I absolutely loved my look, and I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up.

The bridesmaids' hair and make-up also looked amazing! From start to finish, the entire hair and make-up process was seamless - it's truly so much more relaxing having someone come to you on your wedding day rather than trekking to a salon. I highly recommend working with Donna.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks so much Donna and Rana for the beautiful job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party at my wedding on August 2nd. Everyone looked stunning, and you guys were such a pleasure to work with! Very professional, flexible, and responsive. Thanks again :)

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I chose Donna Lance Makeup for my hair & makeup. They were so professional, so nice, and listened to exactly what I wanted. The entire process went so smoothly. I felt amazing on my wedding day and completely confident with how I looked. My bridesmaids all looked beautiful too! Prices were reasonable and they showed up on time and worked quickly without any loss in quality. I have no complaints!

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier with the hair and makeup for my wedding. I chose Donna at first because she had more reasonable prices than many other freelance hair & makeup companies. I also wanted to hire one company and not have to look for separate hair and makeup. My bridesmaids and mom looked amazing and my sister's hair stayed curled all day, which is almost impossible to do. My hair had to be done twice because it was a little too "big" the first time, but the second time was exactly what I had envisioned. I didn't even think my hair could do what I wanted, but it was perfect and stayed all day and night including pictures at the beach. My makeup also stayed all day and night without a problem. I don't think I ever even checked on it because it didn't budge. And, the fake lashes were free!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna did my wedding day makeup as well as the makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids and my mom. She arrived early, and was very flexible given that we were running late getting started. She did an amazing job on all of us. When I had my trial with her a few months before the wedding, I told her I wanted to look natural with even skin and for my eyes to pop, and that I wanted some purple incorporated. She did exactly what I wanted and did it perfectly. I opted for the airbrush which I'm very happy about. My skin looked flawless but not like I was wearing a ton of makeup. My eyes had the perfect amount of purple and I feel as if I looked the best I probably ever have. It was hot and humid and we had an outdoor ceremony, and my makeup held up very well under the conditions. My mom looked fabulous too, as well as my sister and my friend. We were all so happy with the outcome. Donna is also super nice and calm. We had a ton of people running around the bridal suite and it didn't affect her at all. She was so focused and efficient.

Her prices were also very reasonable for the area.

We also used Rhonda for our hair and she was great as well. I wanted to change my hair a little bit from what I had done at the trial and she executed it perfectly. She was also able to do hair for 4 of my bridesmaids and my mom with no problem. They hadn't even done a trial but she found hairstyles that worked on each of them individually and they all looked amazing. She also works fast and we had no problem getting through 5 people total. Her and Donna make a great team.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding. I will continue to recommend her! Very professional and honored all of my requests!

• Wedding: 09/02/2010
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Stylist showed up an hour late. She had to rush through the BRIDE'S, MOTHER-OFTHE BRIDE, MAID -OF-HONOR hair. ALL 3 hair styles fell out within 2 hours! When we complained Donna Lance was NOT the least bit sorry for our terrible hair in the reception shots!!!!
She over charged us and we are waiting for our the difference.
I would NOT recommend DONNA LANCE MAKEUP AND HAIR