DominickJR.com Photography and Video

DominickJR.com Photography and Video

Not Just a Photographer, but an Artist.

1412 spectrum
Irvine, CA 92618 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great photographer, beautiful photos! Definitely recommend

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Dominick was great to work with. He is very artistic and captured all of the precious moments on our special day.

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
Heidi
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dominick and Co. were very accommodating and really captured a wonderful day. The value is def. what makes his company stand apart from the others, he is very open to commentary and needs, which made him easy to work with.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dominick was an amazing photographer to work with. He was absolutely wonderful and was always accommodating to my husband and I. I know I haven't been an easy and pleasant bride to work with, because I kept contacting him on changes I've made either on the guestbook or the actual album but Dominick did not care about that. All he cared about was to make us happy. For the prices he's offered us, he was definitely amazing to us! I can always email him and within that very hour he'll respond to me. As for the packages he's offered, he's very flexible with the pricing, and he'll even customized a package for what you'll need that day. He'd always kept in contact with us with whatever he's doing with our pictures. Once again, thank you Dominick for capturing, and might I add, the most happiest day of our lives.

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dominick was great! Couldn't have asked for a better team of people for my photography and videography... And the finished product was beyond our expectations... You definately should check out his web site and meet up with him, you won't be disappointed...

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
Services Used: Photography, Videography
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dominic was very professional. His pictures were amazing and his artistry in chosing different colors (sepia,B&W etc ) gave many of the photos a special touch.
I would recommend him to anyone wanting a truely memorable occasion
Kathy Dorsa

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Despite the long trip to our family's wedding in San Diego, Dominick and his assistant arrived early, beautifully dressed, and ready to start. He made all of us feel totally relaxed, and so the images came out very naturally and not overly staged. He uses interesting techniques, like lenses that make the photo look round and color, sepia, and black and white images in his total presentation. He is absolutely professional and responds to voice mail and e mail almost immediately. His wedding packages are very complete and reasonably priced.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dominick was very professional during the entire time of dealing with him for our wedding. He was very flexible in his travel time and working with our multiple locations. We liked his services so much that we used him again to take photos of our new baby and family at the beach. Our son was 2 months old and through all of the crying we got some beautiful photos, talk about patience!

• Wedding: 07/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dominick and his assistant did a FANTASTIC job photographing our 2009 wedding! The venue was small but we didn't even notice them running around getting all the best shots. The end product was well worth the price -- no other photographer that I interviewed was willing to give me ALL of the photographs that he took on my special day, on a disc, retouched at no extra charge and without me having to order each print! Basically the price included the right to your proofs which was huge for us! We ended up with 925 magnificent photos on a disk, a stunning photobook and a lifetime of memories! Using Dominick was the BEST decision we ever made. He also did the weddings of 2 of our friends before ours and we were ALL pleased! Oh and he did our engagement photos also and lets just say all my family back home in the midwest were jealous of 1)how great we looked and 2)how amazing the beach was where we took the pictures :-) I would definitely recommend his services!

• Wedding: 02/21/2009
monique
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dominic was great! The service was fantastic. He was able to meet with us on a short notice. He was very flexible when it was time for the engagement pictures. The wedding photos came out amazing and the photographers were never in the way. And big thanks for putting up with my father-in-law who was taking every picture as well.
Lastly, having the ability to do so much of the process online made it great to fit our busy schedule. When planning a wedding you're dealing with a lot of vendors. If you are looking for someone who does great work, at a great value, and is very easy to work with, we highly recommend Dominic JR Photography.

• Wedding: 02/15/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Dominick Jr. Photography for any special event. He was most flexible, accessible and provided us with an amazing storybook wedding album! Our photos are breathtaking and everyone seems to enjoy our story through his creative eyes.

• Wedding: 09/20/2006
949-975-0122
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards