Dolce Designs Studio - Dolce Flower Designs

Value
4.3
Flexibility
2.2

I used Dolce Design Studio for my wedding. Let me start off by saying yes their flowers were very pretty. Do NOT, I repeat, do not use them as your wedding coordinator that's where my mistake happened. I was promised a lot on my budget and felt I didn't get what I was promised. I will say, I didn't have a massive budget but a good amount to spend. I was told we could get "creative". When it came down to it there wasn't any creativity. What I was told though was we had to cut back things. In the end it was a lot of stress and if I could go back and do it again I wouldn't have used them.

Services Used: Flowers

I got so many compliments at the wedding and I was VERY grateful for the low-cost =]

Profile Picture
harbr
04/11/2010
4.7

The flowers were great. We spent a little more than we wanted, but it was well worth it. My wife loves flowers and she could not have been happier with what Dolce provided.

Services Used: Flowers

I loved, loved, loved, my flowers! Absolutely stunning! My bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. Christina was so easy to work with and was able to get a feel for my style perfectly. I like things more modern and the other florist I visited just didn't "get" what I wanted. My flowers were based on a black and white color scheme and looked chic, modern, and classic at the same time--if that makes sense. I am so glad we went with Dolce Flower Designs...we spent slightly more than we had first budgeted but it was worth every penny and I was thrilled with the look of our ceremony and reception!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I thought I might have been wishful thinking that I could find a local vendor that would really listen to my ideas, bring them to life, offer me quality time, and work with my meager budget; but, Dolce Flowers proved me wrong! Along with meeting my needs, Dolce Flowers took great pride and passion in ALL of their work with my wedding and I was able to contact them at ANY time. I must give Dolce Flowers all 5.0s because they far exceeded my expectations and eased the mind of a novice bride :)

Services Used: Flowers

Dolce Flower Designs helped make my wedding gorgeous! They are a very professional and talented team with tons of creative ideas. Upon first meeting I knew they were going to be fabulous; their designers put me at ease and clearly communicated a breathtaking vision of what my flowers would be. I had an initial idea of what I wanted, but they actually elaborated on that and turned my vision into something more beautiful than I even imagined -- while maintaining my budget parameters. My flowers felt very personalized and I was proud to share the detailed corsages and boutineers with my family. I highly recommend Dolce Flower Design for their professionalism, creativity, and one-of-a-kind design skills.