Dockside Video Productions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

We hired Dockside Video Productions for our wedding this past April and were extremely pleased with them! Stephen and his assistance are very organized, professional and didn't miss a beat! Stephen was very timely and easy to communicate throughout and after our wedding which made things super easy. We received our video last week and absolutely love it! Everything from the music selection to the highlights of the video are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Stephen for all of your help and hard work!

Betsy
11/16/2013
4.7

Stephen is a true professional, very organized and extremely responsive. He got our wedding video to us less than two months after our wedding and was able to capture the essence and feel of the wedding beautifully. The quality is wonderful, and the highlight video set to music was very sweet to watch as well. Definitely reccommend Dockside!

Despina
10/26/2013

Stephen was an amazing photographer! My husband and I are very happy with his work and would recommend him to our friends!

1+ year ago

Stephen from Dockside video is a true professional. During the wedding ceremony and reception he did not interfere with the events at all but managed to get a great video! We received the video very quickly after the wedding and it was edited very professionally. The video captured all the great moments of the wedding and I really felt like I was reliving the day!

I could not be happier with video! It was very high quality and at a great price!

Kiera
08/10/2013

Dockside video and Stephen were wonderful to work with! We could not be happier with our quality of wedding video and our choice in videographer.

Matthew
10/21/2012

If you are looking for beautiful and creative wedding videography, please look no further than Stephen Gradin, at Dockside Video, in Nottingham, MD. From the moment we met with him at his home office, we were drawn to his ideas, creativity, and most of all, his kindness. He took as much time as we needed and never once pressured us into a decision. He showed us a few examples of his work which we found so impressive. We had looked at other videographers before meeting with Stephen, and no one compared to his body of work and class of videography. Stephen is very flexible with his packages and lets you add things on during the whole process which enabled us to really see what we wanted by time the wedding arrived.
The part we loved the most, were the short interviews done with our bridal party and family members which then were heard on the video as each of them were shown. We strongly recommend getting this feature, as it was so special to hear all their words.
At the ceremony and reception, Stephen and his partner were AWESOME! Not only did they capture the greatest moments of us, our wedding party, and our guests, but his ideas are so creative! Not to mention, it is hard to notice him, which we found surprising since he captured everything. We had a viewing party of our video and everyone was blown away and asked who did it. We were so happy to give Stephen’s name and Dockside Video.
Thanks so much, Stephen! We LOVE our video so much and will cherish it forever!!!! You are the BEST!!!

Services Used: Videography

Stephen and his crew were absolutely amazing from the start. His work is top notch and he does a great job of capturing all the moments of your day. From start to finish he was probably our most organized and accessible vendor and we are grateful we were able to find him to film our wedding. He is very passionate about his work and everything he does and it shows in his final product. Compared to the final videos we have seen from friends and family that have been married our video is far and ahead the best thanks to Stephen. Six months later we have still been in contact ordering more copies and additional footage for friends and family and he has been very accomodating. We would recommend Dockside 100% to anyone looking for a top of the line and very professional videographer. Thanks again to Dockside Video Productions and Stephen for helping us relive of special day.

Services Used: Videography

We used Stephen from Dockside Videos for our wedding and we could not have been happier. The video came out great and was exactly what we had in mind. Stephen was a true professional and worked with us closely to make sure we were happy every step of the way. We could not recommend him more!

Services Used: Videography

Stephen did a fantastic job on our wedding video. He was very professional throughout the entire process and we were very happy with the video. We definitely recommend him.

Services Used: Videography

I am the Mother of the Bride that contracted Dockside Video to film my daughter's wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with the results and the professionalism shown on the day of the wedding. The video is so beautifully mastered and such a pleasure to watch. It truly brings back happy memories of that special day in all of our lives. Thank you Stephen for being able to work us in your busy schedule since it was kind of a last minute thought to have the wedding video taped.

2+ years ago

I think what makes Stephen great is that he is extremely organized!! Luckily, I'm an organized person as well, so we were able to work well with each other. After seeing numerous disasterous wedding videos from our family, we wanted to make sure our wedding video was one that we were proud to show off to our families and friends. We were so happy with the final product. We got a blu-ray copy along with additional dvds. The sound quality...Amazing! You can hear everyone, and it was so crystal clear. He even got a nice shot of my husband crying at the alter! The video quality...great! He was able to edit the video so that it was actually entertaining to watch! Sometimes, I just pop in the video and watch the highlights video. There is probably only one downside. Like I said, he's very organized and definitely has a plan for everything. I asked for interviews, so he gave me a few questions to share with the bridal party so that they can plan what they would say. Of course, none of them really prepared, so he did get frustrated (which was visible) when one of my bridesmaid couldn't figure out what to say. I wasn't there to witness it, but it was something my bridesmaids told me.

Anyway, I was extremely happy with the final product! I thought for the price, it was a great deal! Do your share and he'll do his!

Services Used: Videography

Stephen was very professional and delivered exactly what he promised-a great product. He was on time and we love our video. We would definately recommend his services.

Services Used: Videography

Dockside Video(Stephen Gradin) was far superior than other video production companies. The response I got from family members about video was phenomenal. Everyone has been asking for the information for the videographer. Stephen and his team were so professional during the event. The video captured EVERYTHING we asked for and the music selections couldn't have been better. Thank you soooo much Dockside for capturing our day as beautifully as it was in reality!!

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I got married in November 2010 and are thrilled that we hired Stephen Gradin of Dockside Video Productions to capture our wedding on film. We met with Stephen last summer at his home to view some of his wedding videos and discuss our upcoming wedding. After viewing Stephen's work, we knew instantly that we wanted him to film our wedding day.

We chose to have our Catholic ceremony videotaped in its entirety, with highlights from our reception. Another plus was that Stephen videotapes in High Definition so all images are crisp and as clear as can be.

Stephen was easy to reach over the months leading up to our wedding and kept in touch to make sure he had all of the details about our ceremony and reception so that no important detail was missed.

He attended our rehearsal at the church the night before to get a better sense of where the best shots would be during our ceremony. We chose package level 2, which included 3 cameras and two camermen, Stpehen and his assistant. This was the best decision as the church we were married in is very large and has intricate construction, so all the special details could be captured perfectly.

Stephen is extremely kind and professional. He arrived to the church well in advance to videotape the outside areas of the church and the inside details before the ceremony began. He captured everything we wanted from our ceremony and we did not even notice there were 3 cameras around.

After the ceremony, Stephen headed to our reception site to interview guests for our video, which was a wonderful touch. He stayed throughout the reception and captured all of the details we wanted (first dance, parent dance, toasts, dancing, cake cutting, bouquet toss). We also had 30 minutes of Polka dancing, which Stephen taped in its entirety to include in our video.

Stephen kept in touch over the next month after our wedding to keep us up to date on his progress with our video. Although 3 DVDs were included with our video package, we chose to purchase an additional Blue-Ray DVD since the video was filmed in High Definition and we knew the details from Stephen's work would be incredible.

About 3 weeks after our wedding, our photographer called to let us know that she lost one of her memory cards, which included all coverage from the morning and afternoon of our wedding day. Specifically, none of the ceremony was captured by her or her assistant. We were devasted and starting reaching out to our vendors to see what we could do.

I immediately thought of Stephen and reached out to him to see if perhaps he could make still shots from his video of our wedding, as he had taped the ceremony in its entirety. Those special moments (my father walking me down the aisle, the first kiss, the vows, and the ring exchange) were all lost by my still photographer, but I hoped that we could obtain those images from Stephen's video. Stephen got in touch with me right away and said he would be happy to help in any way he could.

We received our wedding video the following month and viewed it to see what areas of the film we would like to make still shots from. The video was absolutely beautiful, full of all of the details and emotions from our special day.

Stephen invited us over to his home again to view the video together and pull still shots from the footage so that we could develop pictures to use in our wedding album. He is extremely detail oriented and took his time making sure we found the best angles for each picture we wanted. Because Stephen shot his video in High Definition, he was able to obtain a higher quality of still frames that were very clear and detailed. Within a day after our meeting, Stephen went through the pictures we chose to make and edited each one to ensure they were the richest format possible.

We are so thankful to Stephen of Dockside Video Productions for not only the beautiful video of our wedding day but for his kindness and willingness to help us by making still frame pictures from his video of our wedding when we were left without pictures from our ceremony due to our photographer losing one of her memory cards containing those images.

We highly recommend Stephen's work and are thrilled with the outcome of our wedding video and the still frames he was able to produce from it. We not only have an amazing video to look back on over the years, but beautifully detailed still frames from our ceremony that we can use to put in our wedding album. Thank you Stephen!

Services Used: Videography

Hiring a videographer for your wedding is extremely important! It is the ONLY element that you will forever have. You will be able to play your big day back and relive the most important day of your life all over again.
I highly recommend Stephen Gradin, not only because he is very professional. But he is also experienced, talented, great to work with, he listened to our needs, he is very prompt and was quick in getting back to us.
Watching our wedding video brought everyone who watched it to tears! His way of capturing the moment is unlike any man behind a video camera.
He was very flexible and easy to work with.

Services Used: Videography

Stephen did an incredible job. He captured EVERYTHING and more. We couldn't have asked for a better video!