DMD Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dawne and Phil were fantastic! They were flexable, patient, and very creative. My husband and I love the photos that we recieved for the wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Meg
06/30/2013

She was fantastic, from professionalism to speed. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. She was constantly moving, always taking pictures. She was GREAT!

Emily
07/28/2012

Dawn was professional and accommodating. We received our copies within a week of the wedding. We were very pleased with the photos and highly recommend Dawne.

Services Used: Photography

Dawne was fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! She was very prompt and kept in contact with us to ensure we were happy with our picture selections. She built a fabulous wedding album that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! She and her fiance took so many unique pictures that truly captured who we are as a couple. Thank you so much for all your hard work! We will continue to keep you in mind the next time we need pictures taken in the Buffalo area. (=

Kim
06/23/2012

Dawne was amazing and the quality of her work is incredible. It was very easy to communicate with her. She was very helpful with suggestions on arrival times based on what pictures we were looking to take before the ceremony. All of the pictures she took look absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with the 8 x 8 book and the 5x7 pictures that Dawne printed for us. Her prices are unbelievable for the quality of her work.

Suzanne
06/22/2012

I was pleasantly surprised on how many pictures I had received from Dawne. She was very sweet and accommodating the day of our wedding, and very understanding because the whole bridal party was not yet ready when she arrived at our hotel room. She really captured the essence of our emotions we were feeling on our day, and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great Photographer!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Dawne was amazing to work with! we are so pleased with her work and she has a photo package to fit any budget. She catered to any request we had, she was timely, professional and she had a great sense of humor which made our day even more fun

Services Used: Photography

The photographers were excellent. She had a lot of great ideas for poses that I would not have come up with on my own! She scoped out the are to find the best spots to take pictures as well. I was very pleased.

Services Used: Photography

Dawne was great to work with and provided tremendous value for the money spent. She took so many fantastic shots that it was hard to narrow them down for the albumn. She made the photography for our wedding seem so effortless and we never felt intruded upon. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

DMD did a great job with our wedding. We had a destination wedding overseas so our guests were not able to witness our vows. DMD did a wonderful presentation of our ceremony and honeymoon pictures for everyone at our reception. The show that DMD put together moved a lot of people; in fact we have gotten many requests for copies.

DMD also did the photography for our reception. DMD was professional and courteous, and worked well with us. There were so many great creative shots. Later DMD was able to put everything together in a photo book for us.

Overall working with DMD was a easy and we could not be happier with the results!

Services Used: Photography

Dawne's work and attention to detail is impeccable. She has the innate ability to not only capture special moments in beautiful images but to impart feeling in the final product. We love her-highly recommended!!!

Services Used: Photography

Dawne did an amazing job, we are very happy with our pictures! Not to mention we got our pictures ALOT faster than we thought we would. i highly recommend her!!