DJ's Unlimited

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Eddie and his crew were at our wedding. He was extremely accommodating and attentive to us from the very beginning. I even called him for some advise on other matters involving our big day. They're photobooth was perfect! Red carpet and all ! He even supplied the props and the album. Before the night ended he made sure that my husband and I got in there! Something I would have regretted not doing, If it wasn't for him it wouldn't have happen. There was not one moment that the dance floor wasn't packed with guests! We got so many compliments on how awesome the Dj was. He is a very genuine guy and didn't try to "sell" us on anything we didn't need. Unlike many other vendors in this wedding business. He is priced very fair. I had requested special Italian songs among others before the day and everyone was played. His timing is perfect, he knows exactly how to read the crowd and is a true professional. I HIGHLY recommend Djs Unlimmited. The dj is one of the most important parts of your wedding, they run the show. Don't miss out on having the best. If you're still looking, your search is over !! Simply the best! Hire them now!!!!

Leslie
12/13/2014

Eddie and his staff were great. They kept the party going with great music, they did an amazing job on my photo collage and they were all very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Eddie made the planning stage very easy for me and my wedding went smoothly.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Couldn't be happier with DJs Unlimited. Al did a great job with keeping everybody on the dance floor the whole night! He had great communication with us throughout the night and constantly made sure we were happy with what he was doing and planning for the rest of the night.
The music definitely sets the tone for the night and everyone had an amazing night

Melissa
10/25/2014

Used them for my wedding . My friends have used them as well for their wedding / parties . Never ever a problem or disappointment w them . Very professional they are simply the best of the best .

Linda
10/18/2014

Eddie from DJ's Unlimited was amazing. He took care of all our music needs for our wedding. He chose most of the music depending on the people at our wedding and what they were dancing to. He had the dance floor full the whole night. When the night was over, we had to start kicking out our guest because no one wanted to leave. They were still trying to dance lol. I would recommend him to anyone that needed a great DJ.

Services Used: DJ

DJs unlimited rocked our wedding! Our wedding night was perfect because of them. They were very professional and played everything that we wanted. They played the perfect combination to keep the energy flowing and have the dance floor always packed. The key to an amazing wedding is a great party, and without a doubt DJs Unlimited provides the very best! Eddy and his crew connect with the crowd and has everyone involved. The photo booth was an amazing addition to the party as well. We would recommend DJs Unlimited to any couple getting married to rock their party and have their guests talking about an unforgettable wedding.

Vania
09/27/2014

Had my wedding on September 27,2014 and didn't know where to go for music, but every where I went to when I went shopping around for restaurants they would recommend DJ'S UNLIMITED, so I figured they had to be doing something right lol. I took it upon myself to go there and speak with Eddie. He's a very down to earth guy, who knows how to listen to what the customer wants and also puts in some great input and ideas when your not sure about certain things. Prices are very reasonable as well. So the day of my wedding the service was outstanding, there is absolutely nothing I would change. I'm 100% a satisfied customer and plan to use them for any up coming events I will have and definitely already recommended DJ'S UNLIMITED to a lot of people I know because I know they will not be disappointed. So stop questioning yourself about who to have for your event and call them Now!!!! (973)589-3548 you won't regret it!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Once again dj's unlimitef has outdone themselves. Ive been using this company for many years and couldnt be happier with them! Their music is always the best an the mc's are always keeping the party alive . I highly recommend you try them out if u havent already! Theyve done my wedding, my kids baptism, 1st birthdays, my husbands 40th birthday and i cant wait to use them again! You guys rock!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Amazing!! That sums up everything about the crew. Eddie and the team went above and beyond with everything! They didn't just make sure your guests had a great time Eddie personally made sure we had time to have fun and at the same time make the night run smoothly! Last minute when we needed pipe and drape he made it happen! I recommend them all the time and can't wait to party with you guys again this weekend! Thanks for everything -M&M

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Hands down best DJs ever. We couldn't have asked for any better. Being Portuguese it was very hard finding the right dj, but when we heard them at our friends wedding we knew we had to have them. That came all the way to long island and made our special day even better. Amazing and very talented clew. Best part I have hundreds of photos taken by them to remember my night! Thanks again!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

NEED A DJ? CALL EDDIE HE IS THE BEST!

Monica
07/11/2014

I went to a wedding a year prior to mine and knew that night that I was going to book DJs Inlimited for our wedding! Eddie and his crew were so easy to work with and very professional. Eddie went above and beyond helping me choose songs that he knew guests would love to dance too! He also had a great selection of Portuguese music which made my parents extremely happy!

Marina
07/05/2014

Great Dj! Everyone enjoyed themselves on the dance floor. There was a variety of Latin/ Portuguese/ and American music!
I would definitely recommend and have Dj unlimited in any future event of mine.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Erica
06/22/2014

Amazing DJ with a personal touch!

DJ Unlimited...The Best!!!!
Eddie from DJ Unlimited was on point at every turn. These guys went above and beyond purchasing 65" Flat screen TV for our Venue to show off the pictures that their awesome photographers took. They got the party started right away and kept it going for 6 hours straight, if we had the venue for longer these guys would of had the dancer floor packed in till the following morning. They played the right type of music at the right times during the wedding and the music was enjoyed by everyone of all ages.
I can't thank them enough for taking the wedding to the next level.

THANK YOU!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Eddie and his crew were great! They conducted themselves in a very professional manner, and attended to our needs all night. Eddie met me before the wedding and had asked what type of music that I was into and he at the wedding he played exactly what I would have hoped for. We had up lighting and draping as well and everything looked gorgeous. It completely transformed the room. It was definitely worth the extra money! Pick these guys you will not regret it.....Trust Me!

Carlos and Sandra Portugal