DJDunick

DJDunick

1 Paterwal Court
Reisterstown, MD 21136 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Dunick (Walt Dunick) was awesome at our wedding reception! He did a great job sticking to our music plan, keeping folks on the dance floor, and finding the songs we wanted for various events during our reception. He was wonderfully professional and easy to work with prior to the wedding, and did a great job helping us determine timing and planning the events of the reception. We had a few tiny problems with the on-line planning system he was using at the time (it didn't list all of the music/songs that we wanted to play at the reception), so at first we were a bit concerned that we wouldn't be able to hear the songs we'd planned on. However, Walt actually had (or found and purchased for us) all of the songs we wanted so it all turned out great in the end. Walt was a perfect gentleman at the reception, not at all cheesy or obnoxious. He was exactly the right DJ for our classy but fun wedding. He made sure not to play any of the songs on our do-not-play list, and played every song that we'd specifically requested. In other words -- he was perfect! I highly recommend DJ Dunick.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Walt was the best possible DJ we could have hired for our wedding. He was perfectly low-key during the wedding, which is just what we wanted. He was also a great value for the price. I'd recommend him highly!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really liked DJ Dunnick's personality, hence why we went with him as oppose to other DJ's. We felt that he was experienced, he was calm, he understood what we wanted. He worked closely with us and met us several times to figure out our wedding songs, etc. He called to set up phone meetings to go through the reception timeline and made sure everything was good. There was one big blooper on the wedding day. I mentioned to him that my brother was escorting my mom during the bridal party entrance... and he announced them as my parents, which was quite embarrassing in a funny way. Other than that, we felt very comfortable with him. He did everything we wanted. He played all the songs we wanted. Our friends enjoyed the music during our reception and danced the night away!

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
FW
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Walt for our wedding because we didn't want a DJ with a big ego or a DJ who was too cheesy. He was also reasonably priced and willing to figure out the best sound set up for our venue (which had a lot of rooms).

We liked working with him. Our only complaint about Walt was that he was a little bit too attentive on our wedding night. He asked us if we liked the music, he asked us what to do because our caterer wasn't following the schedule, etc.

My friend who recommended him said that she didn't have that problem, so I tend to think it was because of the caterer and not a reflection of Walt.

• Wedding: 07/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Walt was our DJ for our wedding in October and he did a fantastic job. He ran the evening smoothly, read the crowd well, and got people dancing. The dinner playlist was an enjoyable mix of our favorite songs and overall he was very responsive and not at all pushy, cheesy, or overbearing like some DJs are. We really enjoyed working with Walt and found him to be an excellent DJ.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
Eleanor
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came to find Walt thru Santana Entertainment. After speaking with Santana she told me she had the perfect DJ for our wedding and boy was she right!! Walt was amazing!!! He kept the dance floor packed for 4 hours straight!! All of our guests commented how much their feet hurt the next day, but that they didnt care because they had a blast!! I would 100% recommend Walt for any event he was wonderful!!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Another Happy Ever After
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He made our wedding a much more fun experience! He called a few days before to make sure he knew what we wanted, played anything we asked, made great suggestions when we asked for help, lead some line dances people asked to be played, etc...we can't thank him enough!

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
443-562-0010
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards