Dj WIll "Dj Service"

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Anonymous 6 Reviews
DJ Will did an amazing job! We were AWFUL about giving him music to work with and getting in contact with him. He, however, put together an amazing music selection that fit our tastes on the little information we gave him! My ceremony musicians appeared to be MIA but THANKFULLY DJ Will arrived 2 hours before our ceremony started so he was ready to go to bail us out, even though we had told him we didn't need him for the ceremony. He did a wonderful job with the whole event. I would definitely recommend DJ Will to anyone planning an event!

Anonymous 1 Reviews
He did an amazing job! Our facilities sound system broke down the day of our reception. That was not a problem for DJ Will. He worked right around it. No one even knew there was a potential problem. We highly recommend him to anyone wanting to hire a DJ. We had not planned on hire a DJ but are very thankful we did. He is a very nice guy to work wiith and professional.
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
You guys totally delivered.. I can's say enough good things! The price was great and the music was even better. Our guests raved about the selection and ability to request their favorite songs... Thanks again!
Dj WIll "Dj Service" responded with the following comments:
hey thank you so much i had a great time! Wish you guys the best! Hopefully i will see you again sometime maybe we can do a party or something!
Wedding: 06/09/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Excellent to work with! Very Prompt and professional to work with, DJ Will followed our requests to perfectly , and got everyone involved ( a feat not easily done with some of out guests) Reasonably priced and very very helpful on short notice . DJ Will is the go to man for music!
Dj WIll "Dj Service" responded with the following comments:
ahh thank you guys so much i did have a great time i love a good challenge it made my day when i seen the guestes dancing in line for the candy bar than i knew i had them! thank you again and hey i was going to tell you im doing west plains scare on the square you guys need to come by bring some kids ill hook em up!:)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Will for my husbands birthday party and he played just what I ask. I had ask him to play country music when he saw my husband heading toward the dance floor and rock and roll for the kids and grandkids. I ask him not to play rap or anything with a bad message and that he did. For conversation purposes I ask him to put his speakers pointing toward him at the far end of the dance floor and to keep it down a bit and he set up just as I had ask. The lights were perfect, it even got the little kids out there. He interacted witht he crowd appropriately and got everyone started up. We will be calling on Will for our next party.
Wedding: 02/11/2012
We would recomend DJ Will for any event. He did our non profit event
and was very professional. He had a great mix of music and really got
the crowd going.
Wedding: 02/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
i loved how up beat and fun he was he really made my wedding reception a
good time and he got everyone out on the floor
dancing and having a great time!!!!
Wedding: 01/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I think you did a masterful job at what you did at the wedding!
Wedding: 12/17/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The place were the ceremony was held, messed up and forgot to do our ceremony music. But DJ Will took over and made sure the music was played and played right. And also made sure they refunded us the money we paid for the original guy to do it. Very helpful and professional.
Dj WIll "Dj Service" responded with the following comments:
thanks for your time to review me im glad i stept in to make sure your ceremony music went ok! glad everyone had fun!
Wedding: 09/24/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
DJ Will is awesome! We had our wedding at Honey Branch Cave in Sparta and had his own equipment which made it wonderful. Not only is he good at his job but he has a great personality. Thank you DJ Will!!!
Dj WIll "Dj Service" responded with the following comments:
Thank you for leaving this great review I love each and Sverige if my customers without you I would not be this great thank you again! Dj will!
Wedding: 04/30/2011
 417-597-8256
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire