DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service was not only professional but very friendly and made a wonderful effort to make us feel comfortable in all parts of our wedding day. He has a great upbeat attitude! He was very thorough before the event and was patient without throughout the evening so that we didn't miss a beat! Great DJ and we would definitely use him again!

Services Used: DJ

It was great! He was able to recommend wireless speakers for our space which worked out really well to carry the sound and he did a great job of going with flow and making adjustments as need.Great DJ and we would definitely use him again!Just want to let you know quickly how great your performance was. Literally everyone could not stop talking about how perfect your song transitions were and how you built the music up to keep the dancing going. I have not been to a wedding that had that much participation and happiness on a dance floor. I also heard of a few requests you complied with and a few you didn't.

Services Used: DJ

I was very happy with our choice to use DJ Wes! We had an amazing reception exactly the way we wanted it. Thanks again for everything!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes was great and my husband and I would refer him to anyone that is looking for a DJ. He was very professional and cared about what we did and didn't want at our reception. Everyone from ages 3 to 80 years of age had a great time. Overall, he is great and has alot of experience. :) Call him if you are looking for a great DJ!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes was great to work with. We told him the type of music that we liked and what we didn't like. He was very professional but enjoyable at the same time. He talked to the crowd and got everyone up dancing. I highly recommend him.

Services Used: DJ

I had last minute wedding plans and DJ Wes was very understanding of my schedule and was able to help me out, even though I didn't give him much time. He understood our crowd and was able to find music that suited our guests, even on request. He was very easy to work with and quick to respond to my e-mails if I had any questions.

Services Used: DJ

very reliable services, professional and entertaining crew.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes provided DJ services for my daughter's wedding in 2005. It was such a success, I later booked him for my class reunion in 2009 for 500+ people. Wes did such an excellent job, that three attendees from the reunion called to use him for future events. He is very professional and can entertain across mulitple generations and music preferences. Wes certainly knows how to keep the people on the dance floor!

Teresa Benefield Southaven, MS

Services Used: DJ

Dj Wes was a fantastic Dj did everything we asked played all the songs we requested and made our special day 1000 times better then we hoped for!!

Services Used: DJ

Wes met with my daughter and I on a few occasions before the wedding so that he would have a good feel for what we wanted at her reception. He was prompt and ready to go when the bride and groom arrived to start the dinner and dancing portion of the reception. And he showed great professionalism and flexibility adjusting to the last minute changes by the bride. Wes kept the music flowing, not too loud (our last wedding, I wanted to leave the room by the end of the night 'cause my ears hurt so much), that was very important to making our event a success. If you look at the pictures on his website of our reception, you'll see many happy facing dancing, having a great time...... and that was so true! His services were well worth the money and we would highly recommend DJ Wes!

Services Used: DJ

It was great! He was able to recommend wireless speakers for our space which worked out really well to carry the sound and he did a great job of going with flow and making adjustments as need.Great DJ and we would definitely use him again! I have not been to a wedding that had that much participation and happiness on a dance floor. I also heard of a few requests you complied with and a few you didn't.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes is very nice. He is easy to work with. I worked with him at a wedding that I planned. I'm a wedding planner. If you would like to use me for your next wedding contact me at Mandasct@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

DJ Wes was amazing. He was willing to work with me to plan all of the small details of our wedding reception. I would recommend him to anyone. He is willing to plan everything for you, do anything you plan, and work with you anywhere in between. He gave us prompt and professional service. I didn't worry for one second about how the reception would be because I knew he would handle it.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes was great! His crowd engagement was off the charts and he played all the music my diversed guest wanted to hear :0)

Services Used: DJ

He did such a fantastic job. The only problem I had with him was he tried to take over the plans of the reception. We had already planned when everything was going to be done with Dianne and then when we went and met with him it was like he wanted to do it his way. But everything worked out just fine. Our carriage got there early and he was fine with that and went straight to the last dance song and everything was perfect.

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service responded with the following comments:

The only 'problem', if you will, is that they had a wedding coordinator who had pretty much done all the planning before I met withthe client to go over the details. We I meet with my clients, I always try to explain the plus' and minus' of each decision. But because the coordinator had alread, come up with a plan, the client, understandably, didn't really want to discuss these things because the decision had already been made. So I was limited to just writing down the plan as opposed to helping to come up with the plan. This is not my standard operationg proceedure, so I may have come off as trying to take control. I was simply trying to help. I quickly learned they weren't really interested in my help with the planning part. They just wanted me to help make the plan a success, which I did. As the client said, it all turned out great!

Here's a link to the pictures from that event.

Here's a link to my video blog from that event.